Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Roy's hands were on Elaine, too. He loved her curves and caressed her in long strokes from her neck to her knees, taking in her back and bottom in one slow motion. One hand worked its way around her and began to fondle her small, sensitive breasts. They were firm beneath his questing hand, the nipples hard to the touch. Elaine straddled his powerful thigh and began rubbing herself on it, leaving a sheen of her juices and his cum. She was flushed with desire, her breathing fast and her skin hot and red. She switched to the other side of his neck and nibbled up from his collarbone to his ear, snaking her tongue briefly inside. She was about to start back down when Roy grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth to his. He kissed her deeply, passionately, claiming his property, reminding her that she belonged to him. Both his hands now moved to her ass and she wrapped her arms around him, holding her body against his.

Roy stood, picking Elaine up with him. She hooked her legs around his hips and kissed him more. Roy stepped forward. With one hand he carefully cleared off part of his desk and lay Elaine down on it. She offered no resistance as he put her on her back and stood between her legs. Roy put her legs over his shoulders one at a time, kissing each of her calves and rubbing her thighs. Elaine reached down and found his hard cock and guided it to her wet lower lips. She moaned greedily as he pushed his way into her waiting pussy.

"Please fuck me, Master. Please fuck your slave," she whispered softly as he filled her. She closed her eyes, her entire universe was the man inside her.

Roy was past self control now and he started fucking her hard. She was already loose and wet from before, her whole body ready to receive him. She held on to the edge of the desk with both hands as he pounded away at her. Over and over he slammed into her, his hips banging into her ass and thighs. Elaine came quickly, screaming in pleasure as her owner took what was his. No sooner had the first orgasm ended then a second one began and she lost all track of time, of anything besides Roy.

After her second orgasm, Roy stopped for a second and slid out of her. He kept her legs on his shoulders, his hands firmly on her thighs. Elaine knew what he wanted and let go of the desk. Her knuckles were white, she had been gripping so hard that the feeling was almost gone from her fingers. She reached and found his cock, wet from her juices, his balls covered and dripping from her and guided it down to her back door. She put the tip of his cock against her tight brown hole and gripped onto the desk again. Roy bored in relentlessly, fast and steady. Elaine yelled out this time from the pain, but made no attempt to stop him. Her legs tensed up on his shoulders and he could feel the strength of her thighs beneath his hands as she submitted to him.

Elaine cried in pain as Roy took her ass. Tears streamed down her cheeks as he roughly used her, his powerful thrusts penetrating deeply into her. Elaine took it because she had to and because this was what he wanted and knowing that made her realize how much of a slave she was. The pain soon became mixed with pleasure and when Roy reached down to gently stroke her clit, her body bucked like she had been shocked. She came as she ground back into Roy, her ass pushing deeper on Roy's invading shaft. Roy came, too, with a series of loud grunts.

He slowed and stopped, his shaft still inside her violated ass. Elaine sobbed and moaned, balanced somewhere between pleasure and pain. Both of them were covered in sweat and Roy rubbed Elaine's lovely legs. She still twitched, her body eager to rid itself of the invasion in her ass. She finally opened her eyes and saw Roy gazing intently at her. Again, she pried her hands off the desk, opened and closed them to get the feeling back then found Roy's hands. She intertwined her fingers with his, gently holding them. For a moment she thought of how Roy had changed her, made her more alive and more aware of her sexuality, then she just thought of Roy. Her body tingled and ached, she felt like she had run ten miles.

Roy turned and kissed her calves again, holding her hands while his cock slowly softened in her battered, abused ass. Regretfully, he slipped out of her and Elaine's sore muscles closed again, leaking more cum. Gently, Roy set her legs down and lifted Elaine to her feet. Even now, his hands sought her body, touching her soft skin, experiencing more of her. She leaned into him, not trusting her ability to stand on her own.

"My god, you're beautiful, Elaine," he said softly to her."Come on, let's get cleaned up then eat."

Roy guided her up the stairs and into his bedroom. Elaine remembered fondly how Roy had fucked her in that bed. He led her past the bed and into the bathroom. Roy had a big shower, there were three nozzles on different walls. He turned on the water and as he let the water warm up embraced Elaine and kissed her. Elaine's arms wrapped around her owner and found their way down to his tight ass. She grabbed it, her fingers in the hair as she opened herself to his kisses.

The bathroom filled with steam and Roy led her into the shower. She turned in the water, letting each jet soak her. Elaine always loved a good, hot shower but had not imagined it could be like this. Oblivious to Roy for a moment, she reveled in being hit from all sides by the water. After a few minutes of letting one stream of water wash her face while another splashed her butt, Elaine's attention was turned back to Roy.

Roy was amused by his pet's reaction and let her play. But there was only so much of watching a beautiful naked woman play in the water he could take, especially when he could do anything he wanted to her. Roy stepped behind her and put his hands on her hips. Elaine stopped playing, aware of her owner and aware of what she thought he wanted. She spread her feet and pushed her butt towards him, bending so the water from one of the nozzles hit her right on top of her head while the other two washed over her back.

Roy quickly slid into her waiting pussy. He thought that if he could spend 24 hours a day fucking Elaine, he would, he would never tire of her. He started slowly, his hands moving up to play with her breasts as she took his hard cock inside her. Elaine grabbed onto the handles on the wall (conveniently placed, she thought, perhaps not accidentally) to stay balanced as Roy took her again. She came with a shudder, a pleasant little orgasm that made a low gasp escape her lips. Roy grabbed her wet shoulders and slammed into her cunt, and Elaine came again, louder this time as he hurt her. She loved the rough, painful pounding she was getting. When Roy came she stood up, turned her head to kiss him. He pinched her nipples once then withdrew from her.

They finished the shower, getting cleaned up and lotioned. Elaine hummed happily to herself as she dried and combed her hair in one mirror while Roy shaved at another. The day had taken a distinct turn for the better and with Hunter arriving soon, promised to get even better.

She followed Roy into the bedroom and he took out a dress for her. It was a red cocktail dress, strapless with a hemline that fell midway up her thighs. Elaine thought it looked a little slutty, but reminded herself that she had spent almost all her time in this house naked anyway so any dress was an improvement in that regard. She gave Roy a quick kiss in thanks and slid it on. He fastened a light silk collar around her neck, an elegant reminder of her place. It was black and offset the dress nicely, she thought. A pair of mid high heels, red and open toed, completed the outfit. Elaine looked at herself in a full length mirror. Once, she would have doubted that she had the looks or the body to pull an outfit like this off, now she had to admit that she did look good in it. Good enough to fuck, she thought and briefly imagined what she would do to a woman in an outfit like this.

"Lovely, Elaine," Roy said coming up behind her. He moved her hair off one shoulder and kissed her neck. "You are a beautiful slave."

"Thank you, Master," Elaine answered, "you are quite handsome yourself. Is there a special occasion tonight?"

Roy was pleased with the compliment. He did look sharp in black slacks and a white Oxford dress shirt. Anna had pressed it perfectly and Roy wore it well. He thought about a tie and picked out a black and red one that matched Elaine's dress and collar.

"No, not really," he smiled. "Sometimes it's just fun to play dress up. Let's head downstairs."

Roy took Elaine's hand and they walked past the cavernous living room and into the formal dining room off the kitchen.

"Hunter will be here soon," he looked at his watch, "in about 23 minutes." He looked at Elaine, "Hunter is always exceptionally punctual."

He led her to a table outside. They were on a deck beside the pool, and a round table was set for three. Rather than paper plates and plastic cups Elaine associated with eating outside, Roy had fine china, crystal goblets and bronze flatware. The tablecloth was white linen and three wind shielded candles burned in the middle. It was a lovely scene and Elaine took it all in as Roy fired up the grill near them.

"Anna has some things prepped in the kitchen. Go bring in the salad while I get a couple of bottles of wine," Roy told her.

Elaine remembered that the wine cellar was by the dungeon and in the dungeon was the branding iron waiting for her. It was going to happen sometime, she knew, but tried not to think about it. She went in to the kitchen, Roy had some steaks and shrimp skewers marinating on one of the counters and Elaine grew hungry thinking about them. She had to remind herself to eat well, she would need her strength tonight. She found the salad in the refrigerator, grabbed some serving tongs and brought it back to the deck. Roy came back a couple of minutes later with two bottles of wine.

"I wish I knew more about wine," the young man confessed. "But my idiot's guide app on my phone suggested these two reds." He opened one and poured Elaine a glass then another for himself. He raised his glass in a toast, "to my slave."

"To my master," Elaine countered, looking up into his eyes. They clinked glasses and took a sip, then Elaine stretched up and kissed her owner. The wine lingered in their mouths and the kiss was a flavorful one.

It had cooled down pleasantly after the sun had gone down; maybe the worst of the summer heat was over and Elaine could start spending more time outside. If her master allowed, that was. There was a faint glow from the other side of the house where The Strip was all lit up and ready for business. Overhead, the stars came out in the clear desert air and a coyote howled in the mountains behind them. Elaine walked around the pool; there was a languid fluidity to her movements tonight. Three good rounds of sex with Roy and the promise of more had totally loosened her up and relaxed her, all the bad feelings from J.J. were gone. Elaine looked over and saw Roy intently watching her; she did not need to be able to read minds to sense what he was thinking.

"You can have me now, Master," Elaine said to him from the other side of the pool. "I am your property to use as you see fit."

"A very tempting offer, slave," Roy answered. "But our guest will be here soon and I would like him to be able to see you dressed up before we enjoy you." He looked at his watch again. "Hunter will be here soon, but we have a minute. Come here and kiss me."

"Yes, Master," Elaine walked back to her owner. She put her arms around him and passionately kissed him, trying to put all of her submission to him in the kiss. She belonged to this young man and waited eagerly for the night.

Their embrace was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"Right on time," Roy said without checking his watch. "Go get the door, slave," Roy ordered her. "That will be Hunter."

"Yes, Master."

Elaine nervously walked to the front door. Memories of Hunter inside her, of Hunter whipping her, came flooding back. He had hurt her and she had asked him to hurt her more and now she would be offering herself to him again. Or, more precisely, she would be offered to him.

With trembling hands she opened the door. Hunter was standing there in his usual confident stance. Elaine thought that he was about fifty, but looked good. He had a rugged, handsome look of someone who cared enough about his appearance to bathe and shave regularly but not enough to put much more effort into it. He had a strong body and Elaine had seen the beginnings of love handles, but she knew how powerful he was. There were no trips to the gym for body sculpting, his muscles were for work, not show. His blonde hair, lighter from all the time he spent in the sun, was thinning back from the temples and contrasted nicely with his tanned face. He was dressed about as formal as Elaine could imagine him being. He wore jeans, new and unfaded with no holes, a white button down shirt open at the collar and a navy blue blazer. Somehow the look fit him. On a lesser man it would be a half-assed attempt to dress up without really trying, or someone trying to look cool by dressing down. For Hunter, though, it was his admission that this was as dressy as he could be.

Elaine smiled shyly at him. He was not a stranger, he knew her intimately and had violently pleasured himself in her. It had only been a few days ago, but Elaine was shy and nervous with Hunter. "Come in, sir," she said to him. "My master is waiting for you." She was not sure why she added that last bit, maybe to remind him and her of her status as property, maybe just to fill in what would have been an awkward pause.

"Good evening, slave," Hunter said to her and bent down to softly kiss her. "You are looking lovely tonight." He eyed her up and down and Elaine was pleased with the look of approval in his blue eyes.

He took her hand and they walked through the house towards the patio.

"I trust you are well and healed up from our time together?" Hunter asked her.

"Yes, sir," she answered. "Well, a few bruises are still healing." She stopped and turned to face him. "Hunter, thank you for taking me to the mountains. I enjoyed being out."

"You're welcome," he said with a smile. "Was that all you enjoyed?"

Elaine blushed, thinking of the rough use she got at his hands. "Not all, sir."

Hunter put a finger in her collar and pulled her face to his. He kissed her seriously while his hand snaked up her skirt to grab her ass. Elaine felt her knees grow weak as he kissed her, and the thought that tonight both Hunter and Roy would have her caused her to nearly swoon.

Hunter let go of her ass and collar and took her hand again.

"We mustn't keep our host waiting," he said and they walked out into the night.

Hunter and Roy shook hands and embraced. Elaine briefly imagined being in the middle of that embrace.

"Roy, welcome back," Hunter said in greeting. "Your trip was productive?"

"Quite, we will talk about it more later," Roy answered. His eyes darted about, Hunter took the cue and nodded. "Slave, pour my guest a glass of wine."

"Yes, Master." She poured a glass and handed it to Hunter.

"To successful business," Hunter said and they toasted.

After they drank some of their wine, Roy turned to Hunter and said, "Elaine has a favor to ask of you tonight. Go ahead, slave."

Elaine blushed. She had always had a tough time asking for what she wanted sexually, it was easier when her partners just took what they wanted or made her do things. But she wanted this and managed to stammer out "I would like both of you to have sex with me. At the same time, sir." She said it in a rush and felt much better when it was out.

"I see," Hunter said. "Mouth and vagina?"

"Yes, sir" Elaine said nervously, "and..." she stopped.

"What else, slave?" Hunter prompted.

"Vaginal and anal. At the same time." That was it, she could not think of anything else to say. She belatedly added "sir," remembering her manners as a slave.

"So, let me get this straight," Hunter said teasingly, "you would like to be double penetrated by your owner and me. Is that correct?"

Elaine stared at the ground. She was already wet, just asking for it to be done to her had made her incredibly aroused. "Yes, sir," she said softly.

"I think we can do that," Hunter said.

"Elaine knows she will have to wait until after dinner and after we do our business," Roy informed Hunter.

"Of course," he turned to Roy and took another sip of wine. "My father tried to make wine after he retired. He had a lovely vineyard, but just did not have the knack for it. Most of the stuff he made would be snubbed by winos. He sold the vineyard to another man and he used the same grapes to make award winning vintages. Just goes to show you how much skill there is to it. Probably a lot of instinct, too. For many of us," he turned to Elaine, "there is just something we were meant to do or be and fighting it just wastes valuable time. Do you agree, Elaine?"

"Yes, sir," Elaine knew exactly what he meant, but was already thinking ahead to later.

"If you try to fight your nature, you only make yourself unhappy," Hunter continued. "My father was really only good at being a soldier. Put a gun in his hand and he was one of the best, put a hoe in the same hand and he was a miserable failure."

"How is your father now, sir?" Elaine asked.

"Oh, he's dead," Hunter answered in an offhand way.

"I'm sorry to hear that, sir," Elaine feared she had made some major faux pas, but Hunter had a nostalgic smile on his face.

"He died in Bosnia back in the 90s", Hunter explained. "He was in a big firefight with the Serbs and his luck ran out. He died doing what he loved. He never did get Mladic, though, and I know that bothered him."

They made idle small talk while Roy threw the food on the grill. Soon the smell of steaks cooking had everyone hungry. Hunter had never spent much time in cities and was curious what living in New York City was like. Elaine explained as best she could, the access to culture and good food, being able to get around without driving. She told him how you could be surrounded by so many people, millions of them, and still feel incredibly lonely.

"I simply cannot imagine a woman as beautiful as you being lonely," Hunter said at that point.

"It's not always easy making the connection with people," Elaine said. "I'm sure that there were lots of people I could have been friends, or lovers, with, but we just didn't make that initial contact. I wondered sometimes if my soul-mate was someone I just walked right past, but we did not know it and the moment passed. I've always been very shy and terrified of meeting people."

"Well, Roy certainly look care of that," Hunter said.

"Roy didn't let me be shy," she said looking at her owner working at the grill. "He forced his way through any defenses I might have had."

"I am certainly glad he did," Hunter said, looking over her again, "otherwise I might never of had the pleasure of you."

Elaine smiled back at him. "Thank you, sir."

"Do you still believe you have a soul-mate, Elaine," Hunter asked.

Elaine briefly looked at him then at Roy. "I don't know, sir," she answered frankly. "My life has been turned upside down and I'm really not sure what I believe anymore. I am a slave. I am property. Right now I belong to Roy, and I like it. But he may choose to sell me or give me away then I will belong to someone else. Looking for a soul-mate is a luxury I gave up when I signed the papers making me Roy's slave."

"Well put," Hunter said, gazing into her beautiful eyes. "Elaine, I have known many slaves."

"I'll say," Roy chimed in from the grill.

Hunter continued, "but I have never known one who was as natural a slave as you are. I wonder if you should have been a slave earlier, or if those years of wandering, knowing something was missing, has made you appreciate your situation more? Would you embrace your bondage without all of those lonely years?"

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers