Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Elaine could not answer for a second. Hunter had hit right at the heart of her. "I don't know, sir. I'm just glad I'm not lonely anymore."

Roy announced that the food was ready and they sat down to eat. There was silence for a few minutes as they cut into their steaks. Elaine's was delicious and she ate with gusto. Roy had cooked them all medium rare. Elaine normally preferred a little less red and more pink, but she knew not to complain or ask him to cook it more. Part of being a slave, she thought to herself, was getting what was given to you. Even rarer than she liked it, the steak was wonderful and she happily devoured it.

Hunter kept them amused by telling a story about hunting down nasty bail jumper. He had been arrested for cooking meth then skipped off before his court date. While he was out on bail he was linked to a couple of murders that had happened before he was arrested then he shot a store clerk in a bad robbery while on the run. Hunter caught up with him in the sprawl of Las Vegas, after looping all around the southwest. After a rather nasty fight, which Hunter enthusiastically embellished, Hunter brought him in "alive, but not unhurt".

By then they had finished eating.

"Slave," Roy said to Elaine, "we're going to have our meeting now. Clean this up then I want you to kneel outside the door to my office until we are finished. You may leave your dress on the back of one of the kitchen chairs."

"Yes, Master," Elaine answered.

Both men kissed her as they headed back inside. Elaine tried not to get too excited thinking about what was going to be done to her later and concentrated on cleaning up. She noted that while there were some crumbs and stains on the table cloth at her place, neither Roy nor Hunter had spilled a drop or dropped any food. Elaine poured herself another glass of wine and brought the dishes into the kitchen.

She stripped off her dress, carefully folding it and setting it on the back of the chair then began washing the dishes. She did them all by hand, wanting something to do to keep busy. But she was very aware of her body, of how desired she was. She finished the dishes, strolled nude out to the patio and blew out the candles. She brought these in then finished by taking the table cloth to the laundry room.

Elaine walked back down the hall and stood in front of the door to Roy's office. Elaine had gone slowly and it had taken her an hour to clean things up, but she had no idea how much longer they would be. She knelt down, very conscious of her anus and vagina as she did so and waited.

On the other side of the door Roy briefed Hunter. It was not very exciting, but necessary. With videos, maps and pictures Roy went though the route to where they were making the deal then the site for the deal itself. Any place where there could be problems they discussed in details. Hunter asked pointed questions, their lives were at stake after all, and Roy answered them as best he could. There were a few times when Roy had to simply admit that he did not know, but usually he had the answers. Both men concentrated on what they were doing and not on the naked woman outside their door waiting for them.

Hunter took copious notes and came back a few times to some of the areas where he saw potential problems. Finally satisfied, he organized all his notes while Roy made copies for Bruce and Bligh.

Elaine was standing and stretching when she heard the door unlocking beside her. She had been sitting for over an hour and she was starting to cramp up. She had been doing a little stretching to get the circulation back in her legs when the door began to open. She quickly dropped back to her knees and sat back on her heels. She put her hands on her knees and anxiously watched the door. She was ready, thinking about what they were going to do to her made her instantly wet and by the time the door opened she was eager to be fucked hard.

Hunter stepped out first. He looked down on Elaine waiting, her eyes soft with desire, her chest heaving. Even from up here he could smell her passion. Hunter had spent a lot of time thinking about Elaine since he had left her here. He wanted her again, badly. Hunter had never had any desire to own a slave, he had spent enough time chasing down escaped slaves to know that ownership was a pain in the ass much of the time. Besides, in his position he had lots of access to other men's slaves. When he caught a runaway he could fuck her as hard as he wanted, pain was encouraged when he used them to discourage them from running away again. But looking down at this beautiful slave, he realized he might reconsider. To be able to have Elaine anytime he wanted might be enough to induce him not only into ownership, but maybe even mellow him out some.

Hunter did not want to wait anymore. He stepped in front of her and opened his pants. With one hand he grabbed a handful of hair, with the other he guided his cock to her mouth. Elaine eagerly opened her mouth and Hunter shoved his cock deep into her. She gagged as he forced his way into her throat, when he was all the way in her face was against his hairy stomach. She began to grow light headed as he held his cock in her, cutting off her air. He did not slide out and Elaine started to panic, she tried to push him out, her hands shoving futilely on his legs.

"Cuff her, Roy," Hunter said, "she's a little feisty tonight."

Elaine started seeing spots. Roy grabbed her hands and pulled them behind her back. This time, instead of cuffing them together he cuffed her wrists to her ankles. Once she was secure, Hunter pulled out just enough to let her breathe. Elaine greedily sucked air through her nose and took a couple of deep breaths before Hunter slid back into her. He had both hands on her head, grabbing handfuls of hair and roughly fucked her face. Elaine closed her eyes and took the abuse, this was what she had asked for, after all.

Before he could cum, Hunter pulled out of Elaine. Her eyes were watering and she opened them. Hunter, his cock hard and wet from her saliva, smiled down on her with the same intense look Elaine had seen on the mountain.

"Step aside, Hunter," Roy said.

Hunter stepped to the side and began undressing in the hallway while Roy took his place in front of her. Elaine dutifully opened her mouth and Roy pushed his cock into her throat. He was as rough as Hunter was, the sight of his friend using his slave had really excited him. Elaine closed her eyes again and took this brutal assault on her mouth. Like Hunter, Roy pulled out of her before he came.

Elaine panted and looked up at the two men who had just used her mouth. She thought back to the two cowboys on the mountain, how they had taken turns in her mouth, too. But Roy and Hunter were here and ready for more.

"What next?" Hunter asked. "Should we whip her?"

"No," said Roy, "I want her ass unmarked. I have plans for it later. Let's take her upstairs."

Roy bent down, put Elaine on his shoulder and stood up. His arm was under her cuffed arms and he grabbed her ass. He took her to the stairs; slowly, deliberately walking up as he carried his slave. Elaine felt completely helpless, not even able to walk on her own. She felt the bump of each step, aware she was being taken to be fucked mercilessly. She looked back and saw Hunter as he followed them up the stairs, his erection pointing up towards her.

Roy carried her into one of the guest rooms and dropped her on her back onto one of the beds. Elaine briefly looked around. This room was another one of the southwestern themed rooms of the house. Elaine thought that, aside from the rings fixed to the headboard and foot-board of the bed, you could drop this room into any one of a dozen lodges or resorts in the Southwest and it would fit in perfectly.

Any further thoughts about the decor ceased as Roy rammed his cock into her wet pussy. She was on her back with her wrists cuffed to her ankles, spread and ready and Roy decided to take advantage of the situation. She was still loose from Roy taking her earlier and wet from her anticipation of the night. Roy bored in all the way to the hilt in one fast, strong stroke. He grabbed her thighs for leverage and began ramming away at her. Elaine cried out in pain and pleasure as her owner fucked her.

Hunter reached down and began to pull at her erect nipples. Her breasts were small, but firm and sensitive and Hunter's hands were calloused and strong. His rough fingers inflamed her soft flesh as he kneaded and tugged on them. She cried out again as he almost lifted her up by her little buds. Then he pulled her over so her head hung down off the bed. He tugged her nipples again to get her to cry out and, even as Roy pounded away at her below, Hunter shoved his rock hard cock into her mouth. Pussy and mouth were getting slammed and all Elaine could do was lie there and take it. Her mind was in a haze, but her body knew it was getting all it desired. Welling up from deep inside her an orgasm shot through her, her helpless body convulsing as Roy and Hunter violated her.

The men could see her cum, the change in color, her racing heart and the spasming of her muscles. Her arms and legs pulled futilely against her bonds and she moaned against the cock in her throat. She was so helpless, so at the mercy of these two strong men, and all she could do was cum. When that orgasm started to subside, Roy and Hunter changed ends. Moving as one they thrust into her. Roy's cock in her mouth tasted of her excitement, she could savor her own juices as his shaft slid over her tongue and down into her throat. Below, Hunter pounded away at her already abused cunt like a jackhammer, pounding painfully into her. As she began to climax again, Roy came in her throat, shooting his load into her.

"Drink my cum, slave," he ordered her as she gagged at the liquid shooting into her. Elaine swallowed several times as Roy slowly pulled out of her.

Now there was just Hunter for the moment. He lifted her legs so that her bound ankles were on his shoulders then redoubled his assault on her. His powerful hands squeezed her thighs as he penetrated her. She was almost ready to cum again when he pulled out of her abused pussy and shoved his cock into her pretty mouth. He left it in her mouth, not ramming into her throat and stroked his own cock as he came in her mouth.

"Swallow it, slave," she heard Roy order as Hunter came again and again in her mouth. Somehow, she thought she managed to get every bit. Hunter's coarse hands softly caressed her face as she took a deep breath and swallowed the last drop.

Elaine thought she might get a break, a moment to catch her breath, but she felt Roy's hands on the outside of her thighs and his beard brushing against her stomach. By now, Elaine could barely see straight, so she closed her eyes as Roy kissed his way down her stomach, past her neatly trimmed bush, and to her wet and used cunt.

"I think a well fucked pussy tastes the best," he said then licked Elaine's lower lips from bottom to top. "Cumming just adds flavor."

Hunter flopped down on the bed next to them. "I concur, young man," he panted. His hands returned to Elaine, caressing her face and shoulders, tracing her lips, cupping her breasts. He leaned over and put his mouth on her breasts. He lapped at one, slowly, flicking it with his tongue while his hands played with the other one. He put her nipple in his mouth and began sucking, gently biting, flicking her nipple with his tongue. Elaine moaned and squirmed as the two men used their mouths on her helpless body.

Elaine was so close to cumming already that it only took a few moments for her to climax again as Roy ate her out. She bucked against his face as his mustache tickled her clit while his tongue slid inside her. "Master!" she yelled out. Roy's hands held her down as he continued his oral assault on her. He bit, licked, kissed and sucked her. His mouth moved from stimulating her clit to lapping up her wonderful juices and Elaine came again and again. Hunter fondling her breasts increased the climax and Elaine lost herself.

After a while she began to subside and she realized Roy and Hunter were done. Roy kissed the inside of her perfect thighs while two fingers gently explored her pussy. She was moaning and crying, shudders wracked her beautiful body even as Hunter's hands cradled her head. Elaine looked up in wonder at both of them, wanting to offer herself to them in gratitude for what she had just experienced, but she knew she could not offer them something they already owned.

Roy took the cuffs off her wrists and ankles and Elaine stretched. She rubbed her wrists for a moment, trying to regain her senses, but before she could do much, Roy cuffed her wrists together above her head and rolled her flat onto her stomach. He put one hand on her butt and turned to Hunter.

"In the nightstand drawer there are condoms and lube, can you get them for me?" Roy asked his friend.

"Gladly," Hunter rolled over, opened the drawer and handed the items to Roy.

Roy kissed Elaine's perfect butt while he caressed it. "How did you like her ass?" Roy asked Hunter.

"Magnificent," Hunter answered. "Absolutely spectacular. Beautiful and tight, and the way she whimpers when you ram it in is wonderful. I'm jealous that you got to be the first to use it."

"Now that was a great day," Roy said as he played with Elaine's ass. "I got to steal her, rape her over and over and deflower this work of art." He lightly smacked her cheek then pulled her cheeks apart. "And she loved it." Roy licked her crack, snaking his tongue into her tight back door. Elaine squirmed, listening to the men talk about her. "I keep telling you, she's a natural born slave and she's mine."

"Nicely done, Roy," Hunter told him. "You're right, her ass alone is worth killing for."

Roy squirted some lube onto Elaine's asshole. She flinched as the cool liquid hit her, but Roy kept her flat on the bed. He started to rub the lube into her, first with one finger than another, stretching her and getting her ready for their use.

"You want to double her now?" Hunter asked.

"Not yet," Roy answered. "Let's take turns on her ass, then we'll double her. After that we'll take her downstairs."

"You're doing that tonight?" Hunter asked with an edge of excitement in is voice.

Roy continued working Elaine's anus, "it's time. I want to do it before we leave town again."

Elaine realized that they were going to brand her tonight. She shuddered at the thought, but she did not have any choice. She could not overpower these two men and they would do whatever they wanted to her.

"But, so to speak, in the meantime," Roy pulled his fingers out of Elaine and wiped them on her leg. "Isn't she beautiful?"

"Yes, yes she is," Hunter said.

Elaine heard Roy open a condom wrapper. He rubbed his hands down her legs then climbed between her legs. She tried to relax as she felt his cock start to push into her from behind. She was lubed and stretched, but, like always, it hurt. There was something about taking it in the ass that excited Elaine. Maybe because it was "dirty", but mostly she thought that it was because even though it hurt her, it gave the men pleasure and they never stopped to consider how she felt. It made her feel used, submissive and conquered. Roy filled her and she felt his rough pubic hair against the soft skin of her ass. Her eyes were clinched closed, her hands in fists and she whimpered softly as he pushed against her. Roy lay on her back, his chest against her. He began slowly sliding in and out of her, taking her slowly.

"You're doing great, slave," he whispered in her ear. He brushed her hair back and kissed her behind her ear while slowly fucking her. For several minutes he slowly used her, kissing and nibbling her neck and ear while he did. "Are you ready to get fucked hard?" Roy whispered to her.

Elaine nodded and softly, almost inaudibly, said "yes, Master."

"Do you want me to be gentle?"

She shook her head, "no, Master."

Roy lifted himself up onto his arms then slammed into her hard. Elaine yelled out as Roy plundered her ass. He was relentless as he fucked her. Tears were running down her face, her ass was on fire, but Roy did not stop until he came. Without making her cum, without even touching her clit, Roy pulled out and Hunter took his place.

Hunter pulled her to the edge of the bed so her legs were hanging over the side. He smacked each of her cheeks once then moved behind her. He put his hands on her hips then bored into her ass. He started rough and never slowed. Grabbing her hips he pulled himself into her over and over, pounding away at her vulnerable body, extracting his pleasure from her even as she cried out. She never asked him to stop, she knew he wouldn't and she really did not want him to, either. With a few last hard thrusts that made Elaine scream, Hunter came.

Elaine cried as he moved away. She cried from the pain, the humiliation, the utter helplessness of her situation and from wanting this so badly. There was physical relief that is was over, but desire for these men to keep using her hard. Her ass ached, but she wanted more. Roy pulled her back onto the bed and turned her on her back.

"Play with yourself, slave," Roy ordered her. "Masturbate for us, Elaine." Elaine looked over at her owner and his friend. Hunter was pouring three glasses of whiskey. "After you cum, you may have one."

"Yes, Master," Elaine pulled her arms down, trying to get feeling back in them and began stroking herself. She was amazed how sensitive and ready she was. With her bound hands she began stroking her clit with one hand while fingers from her other entered her well used pussy. It only took a minute to climax, she was so close already, her desire was at a fever pitch. She moaned as this latest orgasm washed over her. As it subsided hands helped her to a sitting position and a glass of whiskey on the rocks was placed in her grasp.

It took Elaine a few minutes to come down enough to be able to take a sip of the whiskey, she identified it as bourbon then realized she was crying. She took a deep breath, let it out and tried to regain control. She was sitting in the bed between Roy and Hunter, both of whom were watching her intently. She was already sore, her ass, pussy and mouth had all been plundered by these two men and they were not finished with her. She quickly drained the glass.

"More, please," she asked and Roy poured her another full glass. This one she sipped, wondering how the bourbon would mix with the semen in her stomach. She had stopped crying, but she still trembled. The warm glow of the whiskey radiated out from her stomach and she began to calm more. She turned to Roy. "Master," she asked, "are you going to brand me?" She thought of the iron she had seen, of the dungeon in the basement and what Roy had said earlier.

"Not until we are done here," Roy answered, putting a hand on her thigh. "After all, we still have to fulfill your request. After that, I will mark my property. Anyone who sees it will know you belong to someone and those who know will realize that you are mine."

"I don't want to be branded," Elaine began crying again, "please don't."

"That does not matter in the slightest," Roy said firmly. "I will do whatever I want to you, your wishes are irrelevant. You belong to me, the mark, and the pain that goes with that will be a reminder to you. Years from now, you might belong to someone else, but the brand will still be there and you will remember who made you a slave."

Elaine took another long drink. "Will it hurt?" she asked.

"Yes," Roy shrugged. "But many things Hunter and I have done to you hurt. Whipping, spanking and sodomizing you have all hurt. Didn't it hurt when I first raped you on the picnic table?"

"Yes, Master," Elaine admitted.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers