Elaine on the Run Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam.
16.8k words
4.69
44.3k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Bruce and Bligh were in Caesar's Palace playing blackjack.‭ ‬Bruce had held steady with his‭ ‬$200‭ ‬for the past four hours,‭ ‬never getting too far ahead or too far behind.‭ ‬Bligh had fluctuated wildly,‭ ‬he had been up‭ ‬$5000‭ ‬at one point but was currently down‭ ‬$2000.‭ ‬They had been playing the part of drunk,‭ ‬foreign tourists and keeping an eye on the place.‭ ‬Bruce had watched Kristy parade Elaine around the casino last night,‭ ‬or early this morning,‭ ‬if you chose to look at it that way while Bligh rested.‭ ‬Elaine had even looked at him,‭ ‬but she did not know what he looked like,‭ ‬she had never seen their faces.‭ ‬Bruce reported back to Hunter,‭ ‬woke up Bligh,‭ ‬then waited around for Sam.

Roy's systems had tipped them off that Elaine was here.‭ ‬He might be out of action,‭ ‬but Roy left lots of programs running that tracked people‭; ‬specifically Elaine,‭ ‬Mark,‭ ‬Sam and J.J.‭ ‬Elaine had been located here and they came to check it out.‭ ‬When they saw her they called Hunter to ask if they should grab her.‭ ‬Much to their disappointment,‭ ‬they both fondly remembered their time on the mountain,‭ ‬Hunter said to wait and see if Sam was going to show up.‭ ‬So they waited,‭ ‬keeping an eye on Kristy and Elaine.

Bruce and Bligh had had a busy week or so since the massacre in Canada.‭ ‬They had stuck around in the area long enough to take care of the two thugs Mark had sent to kill Roy.‭ ‬Those two amateurs would not be reporting back.‭ ‬Roy was off to Seattle to recover,‭ ‬but he was still going to be out of action for a while yet.‭ ‬Next,‭ ‬they had paid a visit to Mark's ranch.‭ ‬Security was too tight to take him out,‭ ‬but they had ambushed a patrol and planted a few traps.‭ ‬They had done some creative destruction while there,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Bruce had provided cover while Bligh had fire bombed a couple of Mark's airplanes then they had switched roles while Bruce burned a few of Mark's outbuildings.‭ ‬Judging from the smell coming from one,‭ ‬they had found Mark's marijuana storage.‭ ‬That should keep Mark penned in while they hunted down Sam.‭ ‬At some point,‭ ‬when they had Hunter with them,‭ ‬they would get in and finish off Mark.‭ ‬That was,‭ ‬of course,‭ ‬unless he finished them off first.

Elaine was hurrying through the casino towards the lobby.‭ ‬Bruce and Bligh finished their hands and discreetly followed her.‭ ‬She was alone and looked flustered.‭ ‬Bligh was a better texter so he quickly sent a message to Hunter explaining the situation and asking what they should do.‭ ‬The reply came back‭ "‬let her go.‭ ‬watxh‭ ‬4‭ ‬sam.‭" ‬It took Bligh a second to realize that Hunter meant‭ "‬watch‭"‬,‭ ‬he was still not that up on texting.

They watched Elaine get her Oldsmobile and leave.‭ ‬Both were disappointed,‭ ‬they had wanted another round with her,‭ ‬but orders were orders.‭ ‬A few minutes later,‭ ‬coming in through the same door in the opposite direction,‭ ‬was Sam,‭ ‬and he had that redhead Amanda with him.‭ ‬Bruce and Bligh exchanged a quick look with Amanda then she continued on to the elevators.

‭=============

Kristy was in trouble and she knew it.‭ ‬She had just naturally assumed that Elaine would obey her,‭ ‬and that the slave would do anything Kristy told her to do.‭ ‬After she,‭ ‬Frank and John finished with Elaine,‭ ‬she had sent Elaine back to the room naked.‭ ‬That had seemed like a nice little bit of humiliation:‭ ‬send a recently fucked,‭ ‬nude woman running through the halls back to their room.‭ ‬Kristy had already made arrangements to sell Elaine to Sam,‭ ‬but how could Elaine know that‭? ‬It would have been great to watch Sam violate Elaine,‭ ‬to see him ram his big cock in her tight little body.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬that was not going to happen.

Kristy had lingered with Frank and John.‭ ‬Frank rolled a joint and Kristy had happily smoked with them and had a drink or two.‭ ‬Maybe three,‭ ‬it was a little fuzzy at the moment.‭ ‬Kristy just assumed Elaine would be waiting for her back at the room,‭ ‬but when she got there,‭ ‬Elaine was gone.‭ ‬Not only was Elaine gone,‭ ‬but so was all of Elaine's stuff.‭ ‬Kristy felt the pit of her stomach drop when she saw the contents of her purse scattered on the bed and the valet ticket for the car gone.‭ ‬Elaine had escaped and Kristy had let her go.‭ ‬Now she was not going to get the reward from Sam,‭ ‬and,‭ ‬on top of that,‭ ‬she was going to have to deal with a pissed off Sam.

Kristy thought that maybe she could get out before Sam arrived here.‭ ‬This was Las Vegas,‭ ‬it should be easy to blend into the crowd until she could get on a bus or plane and get out of town.‭ ‬But Kristy was stoned and not thinking fast.‭ ‬By the time she had started to pack,‭ ‬there was a loud knock at the door.‭ ‬Kristy froze.‭ ‬It was Sam,‭ ‬there was no doubt about that,‭ ‬he knocked like a battering ram.‭ ‬Kristy did not know what to do,‭ ‬he was at the door.‭ ‬The only other way out was the balcony and there was no chance she was escaping that way.‭ ‬If only she had walked Elaine down here instead of sending her on her own she would not be in this mess.

Kristy took a deep breath.‭ ‬Sam knocked again,‭ ‬louder this time and Kristy walked to the door.‭ ‬She felt like she was walking to the gallows,‭ ‬that this would be the last meaningful walk in her life.‭ ‬She opened the door and looked up at Sam.‭ ‬Sam was in his early‭ ‬40s,‭ ‬maybe‭ ‬5‭'‬8‭" ‬tall and built like a bear.‭ ‬He had short,‭ ‬dark hair in a crew cut and abundant body hair below his shirt sleeves and poking out of his khaki button down shirt.‭ ‬He was scowling and that highlighted one scar in the middle of his forehead.‭ ‬Kirsty was stoned enough that she briefly lost herself staring at the scar and forgot was a mess she was in.

Sam saw the look on Kristy's face.‭ ‬He did not even have to ask,‭ ‬he already knew.

‭"‬You let her get away,‭" ‬he said.‭ ‬It was a statement,‭ ‬not a question.

He pushed his way past her into the room,‭ ‬Amanda followed behind with a slight,‭ ‬self-satisfied smile on her face.

‭"‬Shut the door,‭ ‬Amanda,‭" ‬Sam said with an exaggerated calm.‭ ‬He looked around the room,‭ ‬saw the handcuffs,‭ ‬dildo and lube.‭ "‬So instead of calling me immediately,‭ ‬you decided to have some fun first.‭ ‬And you let her get away.‭" ‬Sam was having a tough time keeping his cool‭ "‬Why the hell can't anyone keep a hold of this woman‭?" ‬he finally yelled.‭ ‬Kristy flinched back.‭

"Dunno,‭ ‬Sam,‭" ‬Amanda answered.‭ "‬She's pretty,‭ ‬but not that smart.‭" ‬It was a lie,‭ ‬Amanda knew Elaine was far more intelligent and clever than people credited her.‭

"Where do you think she's headed‭?" ‬Sam asked Amanda.‭

"Arizona.‭ ‬Back to her home turf,‭" ‬Amanda answered with certainty.‭

"Can you find her there‭?" ‬Sam was rather pointedly ignoring Kristy for the moment,‭ ‬but she knew there was no getting past him.‭

"I know where to look,‭" ‬Amanda assured him,‭ "‬I can find her.‭ ‬And keep her.‭" ‬She looked at Kristy when she said that.

Sam turned back to Kristy.‭ "‬I told you I was going to fuck someone when I got here,‭" ‬Sam said to the brunette.‭ "‬Since you screwed up and let Elaine go,‭ ‬it was going to be you.‭ ‬But there are other things afoot that may make you unnecessary,‭ ‬irrelevant to the big picture,‭ ‬even.‭ ‬Furthermore,‭ ‬since you have proven that we cannot trust you,‭ ‬I think it's time to change your life a little bit.‭" ‬He turned back to Amanda,‭ "‬do you have any slave contracts on you‭?"

Amanda grinned.‭ "‬Why,‭ ‬Sam,‭ ‬I believe I do have one in my bag.‭ ‬I try to keep one around just in case a nice opportunity arises.‭" ‬She reached into her bag,‭ ‬fumbled around a bit,‭ ‬and handed Sam a manilla envelope full of papers.

Kristy grew pale.‭ ‬She was not ready to become a slave.‭ "‬No,‭ ‬Sam,‭" ‬she blurted out.‭ "‬I'll let you fuck me,‭ ‬but I'm not going to be a slave.‭"

"Let me fuck you‭? ‬Let me‭? ‬Kristy,‭ ‬you are in deep,‭ ‬real fucking deep.‭ ‬I will do whatever I want to you and when I'm done you will sign the papers and you will become a slave,‭" ‬Sam said,‭ ‬looking the brunette up and down.‭ "‬I think you will make a nice reward for someone who might do us a nice favor.‭ ‬He'll love fucking you over and over and over.‭ ‬Otherwise,‭" ‬he smiled wickedly,‭ "‬we may have to discuss all the money you've been stealing from Mark's casino.‭ ‬We have a nice file on you,‭ ‬Kristy.‭ ‬I cannot believe you were stupid enough to put all this,‭" ‬he waved at the room,‭ "‬on your company credit card.‭ ‬It's been real easy to incriminate you.‭ ‬And this is not your first run-in with the law,‭ ‬either.‭ ‬You stole from a previous employer and got probation.‭ ‬You got caught for selling drugs and did‭ ‬30‭ ‬days.‭ ‬We won't even get into the armed robbery you got out of by testifying against your partner,‭ ‬but we'll make sure everyone knows where you're going.‭ ‬This is your third offense,‭ ‬you are looking at real time.‭"

"So I don't have a choice‭?" ‬Kristy asked.

‭"‬I could pretend you do,‭ ‬but you really don't,‭ " ‬Sam said with a bit of a frown.‭ ‬Honestly,‭ ‬he just wanted to be rid of Kristy.‭ ‬She could not be trusted,‭ ‬would steal as soon as his back was turned and generally would make things more difficult than they needed to be.‭ ‬She was trouble,‭ ‬but he might be able to make some use of her.‭ "‬Sign where Amanda shows you and initial where you're told.‭"

Kristy kept trying to think of a way out of this,‭ ‬some leverage she could use but realized she was out of options.‭ ‬She could offer Sam a blow job or sex,‭ ‬but that was only the beginning of what he wanted.‭ ‬She had no money,‭ ‬no Elaine to offer,‭ ‬no valuable information to sell.‭ ‬All she had left was her body and now Sam was going to take that.‭ ‬Shaking,‭ ‬she started to sign and initial as told.‭ ‬Amanda smiled the whole time and that enraged Kristy more than having to become a slave,‭ ‬she did not like being laughed at.‭ ‬Finally she had enough and snapped.

‭"‬You're just jealous because I got to fuck your pretty little girlfriend and you didn't,‭" ‬Kristy taunted Amanda.‭ "‬And I made her scream,‭ ‬too.‭"

Sam was quick and had fast reflexes,‭ ‬but even he was a little surprised when Amanda punched Kristy in the face.‭ ‬It was a quick,‭ ‬left hand jab that caught the brunette right beneath her eye.‭ ‬Sam had to admire the punch,‭ ‬Amanda had obviously done this before.

‭"‬Shut up,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Amanda said with mock cheerfulness.‭ "‬Don't ever sass a free woman again.‭ ‬I can make you obey and mind your manners and I would love for you to make me do it.‭"

Tears welled up in Kristy's eyes,‭ ‬but she held her tongue.

Sam smiled and began making a few calls.‭ ‬He could find some use for Kirsty,‭ ‬he knew someone who would take her and give up some valuable information,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬He could still salvage the situation.

‭============

After escaping from Kristy,‭ ‬Elaine had driven south towards Arizona.‭ ‬She topped off the gas tank in Boulder City and got a bag of mini-mart food then drove across the new bridge and into Arizona.‭ ‬She was trying to get as far away from Kristy and Sam as she could.‭ ‬Going along with Kristy had been okay,‭ ‬she had enjoyed the time in the casino and even being dominated and used sexually had satisfied a deep need in Elaine.‭ ‬Kristy had made her a deal:‭ ‬be my slave for a while and I'll let you go without calling Sam.‭ ‬Elaine's desire to cooperate had ended when she heard the message from Sam that he was coming to get her.‭ ‬Kristy had called him anyway,‭ ‬after that Elaine had no obligation to Kristy.

Elaine was a beautiful thirty year old woman.‭ ‬She stood about‭ ‬5‭'‬2‭" ‬tall with a slim build.‭ ‬Some would call it an Irish build with a flat stomach,‭ ‬small,‭ ‬firm breasts and long,‭ ‬slender legs.‭ ‬She had dark blonde hair that fell straight down to the middle of her back and a pretty face with full cheeks.‭ ‬Elaine had big,‭ ‬stunningly beautiful blue eyes that just seemed to draw your gaze and a glorious,‭ ‬shy smile.‭ ‬She had a wonderful body,‭ ‬silky thighs and shapely,‭ ‬if a bit thin,‭ ‬calves.‭ ‬She had finely sculpted shoulders and a neck that begged to be kissed and held.‭ ‬As if all this were not enough to make her desirable,‭ ‬she also possessed an exquisite ass,‭ ‬shapely and firm,‭ ‬that all men wanted.

It felt good to be back in Arizona.‭ ‬Elaine had lived here for the past four years until Roy had taken her away.‭ ‬She felt at home in Arizona and it was almost easy to forget she was being chased and think of all the pleasant times she had enjoyed here.‭ ‬Common sense dictated that she just hit I-40‭ ‬as soon as she could and put as much distance between her and everyone else as possible,‭ ‬and that was her initial plan.‭ ‬But Elaine's constant companion,‭ ‬fatigue,‭ ‬began to hit her almost as soon as she was in Arizona.‭ ‬The problem,‭ ‬Elaine realized‭ (‬besides the fact the‭ ‬1969‭ ‬Oldsmobile she was driving only had an am radio and there was nothing on to keep her interested‭) ‬was that she was spending a lot of her nights getting fucked instead of sleeping.‭ ‬Last night Kristy had kept her up until‭ ‬5am,‭ ‬then she got about four hours of sleep before her temporary mistress had woken her up to perform again.‭ ‬After that:‭ ‬some food,‭ ‬a quick nap then getting fucked by two more random guys Kristy had found and that had only ended a few hours ago.‭ ‬Elaine was tired and the coffee wasn't working this time.‭ ‬She found herself starting to nod off and realized a fatal accident was a possibility.

Ideally,‭ ‬she would just pull off the road and sleep for a while,‭ ‬but the Oldsmobile was a very distinctive car.‭ ‬It was easy to spot and this part of the state was a huge,‭ ‬open valley with no place to really hide.‭ ‬Maybe she could get a hotel room,‭ ‬but there was still the problem of the car.‭ ‬No,‭ ‬she needed to get away from the highway and somewhere the car could not be seen.‭ ‬Elaine vowed to ditch the Oldsmobile and get something generic at the first chance.‭ ‬She slapped her leg a few times,‭ ‬it was an old trick she had used on many road trip to keep herself awake for a little longer,‭ ‬and turned off the main road towards a little town in the middle of nowhere.

Back when she and Amanda had been together,‭ ‬Amanda had worked part of a river trip though the Grand Canyon.‭ ‬Elaine had met her at Pearce Ferry where the rafts took out of the river.‭ ‬They had found a spot in the Joshua trees and spent the next day fucking like rabbits.‭ ‬Elaine thought she would be able to find that spot,‭ ‬it was hidden and not too far from the road she was on.‭ ‬Thirty miles off the highway,‭ ‬Elaine found it.‭ ‬She turned off the car,‭ ‬threw a sleeping pad and bag on the ground and fell quickly asleep.

Elaine awoke in the early sunlight feeling pretty decent for a change.‭ ‬She was sore from what Kristy had done,‭ ‬and had done,‭ ‬to her,‭ ‬but she felt better knowing she had escaped.‭ ‬She started coffee and took off her clothes,‭ ‬just for the joy of being naked in the desert morning.‭ ‬A rabbit looked at her,‭ ‬wiggled his nose then scurried back into the bushes and a raven circled her camp looking for an easy snack.‭ ‬Elaine took a deep breath,‭ ‬it was a lovely morning.

She decided to check her phone and turned it back on.‭ ‬She was not sure if she'd get reception,‭ ‬but thought it was worth a try.‭ ‬Her plan for today was to get on I-40‭ ‬and head east as fast as she could,‭ ‬get away from Arizona and Nevada and to Indiana.

Elaine was shocked when she checked her phone.‭ ‬First,‭ ‬she had reception,‭ ‬which was kind of surprising out here in the middle of the nowhere.‭ ‬Second she had messages,‭ ‬two of them.‭ ‬The first one was a picture.‭ ‬Elaine opened it up and her heart nearly stopped.‭ ‬It was one of those pictures taken with the phone at arm's length.‭ ‬There were two people in the picture,‭ ‬the first was Mark with an evil smile on his face.‭ ‬The other was Roy.‭ ‬He was in a hospital bed,‭ ‬not looking very good.‭ ‬Elaine could see thick bandages on one of his shoulders.‭ ‬Mark was with Roy and Roy was obviously in no condition to put up a fight.‭ ‬The second message was a text that simply said‭ "‬call now.‭"

Elaine felt fear strike her core.‭ ‬All she could think was that Mark had Roy.‭ ‬She had escaped this far and Mark had Roy.‭ ‬Elaine tried to calm herself,‭ ‬she took a few breaths and noticed that the coffee was boiling.‭ ‬She turned it off and counted to one hundred,‭ ‬but it did nothing to calm her.‭ ‬Her owner was in trouble and Mark wanted to talk to her.

Her hands were trembling and she could barely hit the send button,‭ ‬but she did.‭ ‬She heard the phone ring then it answered.

‭"‬Good morning,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬Mark's voice said.‭ "‬I hope things are as lovely where you are as they are here in Seattle with Roy and me.‭"

Elaine could not say anything for a second then managed to ask‭ "‬what have you done to Roy‭?"

"Me‭? ‬Nothing.‭ ‬Yet,‭" ‬Elaine could hear the self satisfaction in his voice.‭ "‬We have managed to negotiate a‭ ‬48‭ ‬hour cease fire between Roy's side and mine.‭ ‬Bruce and Bligh have been doing a number on my crew and ranch and Hunter's probably a little closer to getting Sam than we realize.‭ ‬Basically,‭ ‬you guys are winning.‭ ‬But,‭ ‬that has all changed.‭ ‬Why don't I let someone else explain it all to you.‭"

There was a pause then Elaine heard the weak voice of Roy say‭ "‬hello,‭ ‬slave.‭"

A sea of emotions flooded Elaine.‭ ‬She was overjoyed to hear his voice,‭ ‬but knew he was in trouble.‭ ‬All of the events of the past few days hit her and she began to cry.‭ "‬Hello,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬she managed to say.‭ "‬Are you okay‭?"

There was a weak laugh on the other end.‭ "‬Well,‭ ‬not really.‭ ‬It's been a bad week or so.‭ ‬I've been shot and now I'm staring down the barrel of Mark's gun.‭ ‬Things have been better.‭ ‬Right now Mark is in a position to kill me.‭ ‬That's the bad news.‭ ‬The good news is that if he does,‭ ‬Bruce,‭ ‬Bligh and Hunter are going to blow up,‭ ‬burn down or kill everything Mark has of value.‭ ‬And Mark knows that,‭ ‬don't you Mark‭?"

Elaine heard Mark agree in the background.

‭"‬So we have to recognize the current reality that we are both in a position to do each other great harm.‭ ‬We have reached an understanding for the moment and it involves you,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Roy explained.‭ ‬He was weak,‭ ‬but she could still hear the cleverness and mastery of the situation in his voice.‭ ‬Things were not going well,‭ ‬but he had adapted to them.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine said.

‭"‬We have agreed to a ceasefire,‭ ‬as Mark just told you.‭ ‬One of the conditions of the cease fire is that you go with Sam.‭" ‬Elaine felt the pit of her stomach drop.‭ ‬Sam was going to get her after all.‭ "‬Are you there,‭ ‬slave‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine softly answered.

‭"‬This is a loan.‭ ‬You are still my property,‭ ‬but I am ordering you to go with Sam and obey him until I get you back.‭ ‬Do you understand,‭ ‬slave‭?"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master.‭"

"You will be a good slave until I get you back,‭" ‬Roy ordered her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine answered.‭ "‬I will, Master.‭"

"All my earlier commands still apply,‭ ‬obey them as the situation allows,‭" ‬Roy continued.‭ ‬Elaine knew that he meant the package but was not going to say anything obvious in front of Mark.

‭"‬Master,‭ ‬can you trust Mark‭?" ‬Elaine asked.‭ ‬If she was going to be taken by Sam she wanted to believe it would do some good.

‭"‬I trust the situation,‭" ‬Roy answered.‭ "‬Now,‭ ‬be a good slave and do as you are told.‭ ‬We need to keep Sam calm and out of the way for a while.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine said then quickly added,‭ "‬I love you,‭ ‬Master.‭"

"I know,‭ ‬Elaine.‭ ‬Here's Mark to explain the nuts and bolts of how this is going to work,‭" ‬Roy said.

‭"‬Good choice,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Mark complimented her when he took the phone.‭ "‬Here's what's going to happen next.‭ ‬I'll call Hunter,‭ ‬let him know that cease fire's on.‭ ‬He's going to tell Sam where you are then Sam will come by and pick you up.‭ ‬Stay where you are.‭ ‬Once I get a message from Sam that you two are safely away,‭ ‬I'll leave Roy and head to parts unknown.‭ ‬If I don't hear from Sam that he has you within the next eight hours,‭ ‬I kill your master.‭ ‬Then,‭ ‬48‭ ‬hours after Sam gets you,‭ ‬everyone goes back to trying to kill each other.‭ ‬Got it‭?"

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers