Elaine on the Run Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

The hours passed and a big pickup truck pulled in to Elaine's camp.‭ ‬Her heart was racing and she stood up,‭ ‬determined to meet Sam with her pride intact.‭ ‬The door opened and Sam got out.‭ ‬Sam was just like Elaine remembered him.‭ ‬He was in his early‭ ‬40s,‭ ‬about‭ ‬5‭'‬8‭" ‬tall and stocky.‭ ‬He was built like a bear with the hair to match with an assortment of scars and tattoos.‭ ‬His dark hair was still in a crew cut with a few stray gray hairs.‭ ‬He smiled and walked over to Elaine.

‭"‬Hi,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬Sam said and gently caressed her cheek,‭ "‬I missed you.‭" ‬Elaine was trembling.‭ "‬Don't worry,‭ ‬sweetie,‭ ‬you do as your told and I won't hurt you any more than is necessary.‭"

Elaine nodded silently.

‭"‬You're going to cooperate,‭ ‬aren't you‭?" ‬he asked.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir.‭"

Sam smiled.‭ "‬Great.‭ ‬I'm going to have a lot of fun with you,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks.‭"

Elaine stared at the ground and tears began running down her cheeks.‭ ‬She fought the urge to start sobbing,‭ ‬but she could not stop the tears.‭ ‬Sam wiped a tear away.‭ "‬You are very brave,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬he told her.‭ "‬I admire that.‭"

He led her to the truck and helped her up into the seat.‭ ‬Once in,‭ ‬he cuffed her hands in front of her and her ankles together.‭ ‬He put a sturdy,‭ ‬leather collar on her neck then linked her ankles,‭ ‬wrists and collar with a stout chain.‭ ‬Elaine mutely accepted this,‭ ‬even when he blindfolded and gagged her.‭ ‬She tugged on her bonds,‭ ‬she was not going anywhere.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬he put a silk bag over her head and buckled her seat belt.

She heard Sam climb back in the truck and close the door.‭ "‬You got away from J.J.‭ ‬and Kristy,‭ ‬I'm not taking any chances.‭" ‬He reached over and grabbed her leg.‭ "‬I've been waiting too long to get you again,‭ ‬Elaine,‭ ‬you are not escaping me.‭"

Elaine waited silently for whatever he was going to do with her.‭ ‬She shifted a little to get comfortable,‭ ‬but the chain pulled everything down and it was unpleasant.

‭"‬Yeah,‭ ‬I got her,‭" ‬she heard him say and assumed he was on the phone to Mark.‭ "‬Call Hunter and let him know the‭ ‬48‭ ‬hours starts now.‭ ‬I'll see you at the cabin tomorrow.‭"

He started the truck back up,‭ ‬the diesel engine rumbling,‭ ‬and began driving.‭ ‬Elaine had no idea how long they were driving,‭ ‬she guessed at least half an hour,‭ ‬some of it on dirt roads,‭ ‬some of it on pavement.‭ ‬She did not know where he was taking her,‭ ‬all she knew was that she was not going to be able to escape,‭ ‬at least not for a while.‭ ‬She tried not to think about what he was going to do to her,‭ ‬but she could not help herself.‭ ‬She was totally helpless,‭ ‬bound as securely as she had even been.‭ ‬Sam was going to fuck her,‭ ‬violate her,‭ ‬painfully and repeatedly.‭ ‬Even as she thought about it,‭ ‬even as it scared her,‭ ‬she found she was wet and aroused.‭ ‬Deep inside her she knew this was what she craved.

What was it about Sam that scared her‭? ‬There was his huge cock,‭ ‬it had hurt when he took her pussy and made her scream when he forced it in her ass.‭ ‬But Freddie was big,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬and he had not scared her like Sam did.‭ ‬Sam had an edge of evil and violence to him,‭ ‬he seemed like he would hurt or kill anyone who crossed him or disobeyed him.‭ ‬Elaine squirmed in the seat and found herself getting a little wetter thinking about how he could bend her to his will.‭ ‬Hunter had done that and Roy had,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬but without the real threat of violence.‭ ‬There was something else about Sam,‭ ‬maybe that he was going to take her farther along her path of slavery,‭ ‬maybe past where she wanted to go.

‬Elaine had time to think as they drove.‭ ‬All of this was still so new to her.‭ ‬It had only been a little more than two years since she had had her first orgasm.‭ ‬Not her first orgasm with another woman,‭ ‬not her first orgasm in Arizona or her first orgasm in a long time‭; ‬but her first orgasm ever.‭ ‬Up until then she had been afraid that there was something wrong with her,‭ ‬that she was missing out on something huge that seemingly every one else got to enjoy.‭ ‬When she had climaxed for the first time she had wept like a baby,‭ ‬out of relief that she could experience that,‭ ‬that she was capable of sexual fulfillment.‭ ‬She had followed Amanda around like a puppy after that,‭ ‬always climbing into bed with her or kissing her in the kitchen.‭ ‬No matter what Amanda did to her,‭ ‬Elaine would always love her because Amanda first brought her to climax and nothing would ever change that.

That had only been,‭ ‬Elaine did the math in her head.‭ ‬It was September now,‭ ‬that had been June of two years ago,‭ ‬so twenty-seven months ago.‭ ‬They had enjoyed each other for a year then Amanda left after taking Elaine to the slave party where she had been passed around by a group of men and came for the first time with a man.‭ ‬After that Elaine was involuntarily celibate for another year until Roy had come into her life only about six weeks ago.‭ ‬Elaine really did not know what she was after,‭ ‬what needs she really had.‭ ‬She knew she had to be dominated,‭ ‬she had to have a master or mistress who would make her do all the things she wanted but could never ask for.‭ ‬She needed rough sex,‭ ‬men pounding away at her,‭ ‬taking her any way and every way.‭ ‬But there was more than that.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬had done that to her and while she had cum,‭ ‬she wanted to get away from him as fast as she could.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬was just senseless brutality.‭ ‬Roy had savored her,‭ ‬experienced her,‭ ‬as well as fucked her.‭ ‬And she loved him for it.‭ ‬Maybe.‭ ‬Or maybe she just loved what he did to her and made her do.‭ ‬Or maybe,‭ ‬or maybe,‭ ‬or maybe.‭ ‬Elaine's head hurt trying to figure it all out.

Maybe she was just scared that Sam was going to fulfill needs she never knew she had and she would never want to leave him.‭ ‬Even now,‭ ‬if he suddenly stopped,‭ ‬ripped off her clothes and fucked her right on this seat she knew she could cum repeatedly.‭ ‬He scared her but she wanted to see what would happen.

The truck stopped.‭ ‬Elaine felt a blast of hot air as Sam got out.‭ ‬Her door was opened,‭ ‬her seat belt unbuckled and Sam roughly pulled her out of the truck and threw her over his shoulder.‭ ‬He slid his hand up her shorts to grab her ass as he carried her along.‭ ‬There was a loud droning filling the air.‭ ‬Elaine recognized the sound as an airplane engine.‭ ‬She was passed to another man and buckled into another seat.‭ ‬She felt Sam climb in beside her and the door to the plane was closed.‭ ‬A minute later,‭ ‬the airplane roared down the runway and into the air.

Elaine had no idea where they were going.‭ ‬They were in the air for what Elaine guessed was at least another hour.‭ ‬All she could hear was the drone of the engine,‭ ‬they could be anywhere:‭ ‬Arizona,‭ ‬Nevada,‭ ‬California,‭ ‬maybe even Utah,‭ ‬New Mexico or Mexico.‭ ‬She was going to be with Sam until he was finished with her and she did not know if she was ever going to be finished with her.

Sam sat beside Elaine,‭ ‬his hand resting on her bare leg.‭ ‬Sam was obsessed with Elaine.‭ ‬Ever since Roy had brought her by the Ranch that one night,‭ ‬she had never been far from his thoughts.‭ ‬It was her beauty‭; ‬her innocence in spite of all that was being done to her‭; ‬the way she felt when he was inside her and how she reacted to being taken.‭ ‬He had watched,‭ ‬and participated in,‭ ‬Elaine being fucked a dozen times and she still seemed pure at the end.‭ ‬She had taken each violation and climaxed over and over.‭ ‬He had to have her again.‭ ‬It was becoming annoying,‭ ‬even to himself.‭ ‬He had been with Amanda a few times,‭ ‬but he looked at those times as‭ "‬maintenance sex‭"‬,‭ ‬something to keep his sanity.‭ ‬It was now at the point where he preferred masturbating thinking about Elaine to sex with Amanda.‭ ‬It wasn't that Amanda wasn't a beautiful and exciting woman,‭ ‬it was just that she wasn't Elaine.

Sam had been agonizingly close to getting Elaine when J.J.‭ ‬had her and again when Kristy caught her.‭ ‬When she escaped each time,‭ ‬it felt like someone had kicked him in the balls,‭ ‬it was a physical pain.‭ ‬He wanted to get his hands on J.J.,‭ ‬if he had just brought her to the Ranch,‭ ‬she would not have escaped.‭ ‬Sam knew from a rational point of view that Elaine was irresistible and no man who had her in his power could resist using her,‭ ‬but he was still pissed off.‭ ‬He was not sure exactly how Elaine escaped from J.J.,‭ ‬he never explained and had just disappeared,‭ ‬but Sam liked to think it was more of Elaine being clever than J.J.‭ ‬being stupid.

Kristy had just been careless.‭ ‬But that seemed to be Kristy's way.‭ ‬She had stolen about‭ ‬$20,000‭ ‬from Mark and he had tolerated it until she screwed up enough to be made a slave.‭ ‬Kristy's life was going to be much different now.‭ ‬Freddie might be just the man to be able to handle a high maintenance,‭ ‬thieving,‭ ‬lying slave.‭ ‬There was no way she was going to outsmart him.

Sam knew he should spend the‭ ‬48‭ ‬hours of the cease fire planning and getting ready‭; ‬but he had to have Elaine,‭ ‬he had to be inside her,‭ ‬he had to have her helpless in his arms.‭ ‬If that meant Hunter could gain an edge,‭ ‬so be it.‭ ‬If he was going to die,‭ ‬he wanted to enjoy Elaine first.

The airplane landed.‭ ‬Elaine felt the plane stop and heard the engine shut off.‭ ‬The door opened and a blast of warm air flooded the plane.‭ ‬She was unbuckled and thrown over Sam's shoulder,‭ ‬his hand snaked up her pants to grab her butt.‭ ‬She shuddered when his fingers brushed her slit,‭ ‬she knew he would be inside her soon enough.‭ ‬She was put into another car,‭ ‬but this drive was only a few minutes.‭

Elaine was again carried over Sam's shoulder.‭ ‬She heard a door open and knew she was inside by the feel of the air conditioning.‭ ‬She heard voices in the background,‭ ‬but could not make out what the men were saying.‭ ‬Sam brought her down some stairs,‭ ‬his hand always up her shorts and on her ass.‭ ‬Finally she was set down on what she assumed was a bed.‭ ‬She was helped into a sitting position and Sam began to unbind her.‭ ‬First he took off the bag,‭ ‬then the blindfold.‭ ‬Elaine blinked as she saw light for the first time in several hours.‭ ‬Sam was standing in front of her,‭ ‬his eyes on her.‭ ‬She briefly looked around the room.‭ ‬It was spartan,‭ ‬only a bed and an open door leading off to a small bathroom.‭ ‬There was no other furniture,‭ ‬no decorations and no windows.‭ ‬There was another door that Elaine assumed led out,‭ ‬but it looked big and heavy with a stout combination lock on it.

Sam took her gag off next and held a bottle of water to her lips and she gratefully drank.‭ ‬Her mouth was parched from being gagged so long and the water felt great as it wet her mouth and slid down into her stomach.‭ ‬She finished drinking and looked up at him expectantly,‭ ‬what was he going to do to her next‭?

Sam bent down and softly kissed her,‭ ‬his rough hands brushing her hair out of her face and caressing her cheek.‭ ‬She knew he was going to painfully violate her soon,‭ ‬but he seemed to like being gentle before he hurt her.‭ ‬She hesitantly returned the kiss,‭ ‬he scared her but she was in his power,‭ ‬he would do to her what he wanted and that aroused her in spite of her fear.

Sam unhooked the chain from her collar and cuffs,‭ ‬then took off her ankle cuffs.‭ ‬He stroked her legs,‭ ‬exploring her calves,‭ ‬ankles and feet with his hands.‭ "‬Stand up,‭" ‬he told her and she obeyed.‭ ‬He unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her legs and onto the floor.‭ ‬Elaine was now open to him.‭ ‬Sam took off her hand cuffs and set them down on the growing pile of bondage ware on the bed.‭ ‬Without being told,‭ ‬Elaine reached down and took off her shirt.

She stood,‭ ‬naked except for a collar,in front of Sam‭; ‬the man who had relentlessly pursued her,‭ ‬who had tried to buy her.‭ ‬He was going to fuck her,‭ ‬he was going to hurt her and there was nothing at all she could do to stop him.‭ ‬She was trembling,‭ ‬but her nipples were erect and her pussy was wet.‭ ‬If he was going to do this,‭ ‬she was as ready as she could be.

Sam reached out and gently stroked her breasts.‭ ‬She could see him shaking a bit,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬she could feel his heart racing.‭ "‬You are so beautiful,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬he said,‭ ‬gazing up and down her naked body.‭ "‬I have waited a long time to have you again and I am not letting you escape again.‭" ‬He kissed her,‭ ‬softly,‭ ‬and Elaine began to cry,‭ ‬a few tears rolling down her pretty cheeks.

Sam undressed, neatly folded his clothes and set them on the floor. Elaine stared at his huge erection, waiting for it. He brushed all of the chains and cuffs off the bed and onto the floor,‭ ‬they landed with a solid clinking.‭ ‬He picked her up,‭ ‬her small body pushed against his broad,‭ ‬hairy chest.‭ ‬She wrapped her arms around him,‭ ‬feeling the hair on his back.‭ ‬Elaine liked hair on men,‭ ‬but not this much,‭ ‬it made him seem more bestial.‭ ‬Sam kept his hands on her ass and set her down gently on the bed on her back.‭ ‬She looked up at him with watering eyes,‭ ‬hoping for mercy but knowing she would receive none.

Sam was between her legs.‭ ‬She felt him put the head of his enormous cock against her slit and she closed her eyes.‭ ‬She was as ready as she could be for this violation,‭ ‬and she knew there was nothing she could do to prevent it.‭ ‬She took a deep breath and he began to push inside her.‭ ‬She moaned in pain as his huge rod stretched her sore,‭ ‬tight pussy.‭ ‬Slowly and powerfully,‭ ‬he filled her,‭ ‬pushing deeper and deeper inside her body.‭ ‬Elaine rolled her head back and bit her lip,‭ ‬trying not to scream.‭ ‬She grabbed his hairy arms and held on for dear life.‭ ‬She heard him sighing and moaning.‭ ‬She kept thinking that he had to be all the way in,‭ ‬but he kept pushing deeper into her helpless body.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬painfully deep in her cunt and pushed against her cervix,‭ ‬he stopped.‭ ‬She felt his hips against hers,‭ ‬his arms beside her.‭ ‬It hurt,‭ ‬there was no doubt about that,‭ ‬and this was just the beginning.

Sam had her.‭ ‬He had been waiting and dreaming of the moment when he could be inside Elaine again and now his shaft was buried in her hot,‭ ‬tight cunt.‭ ‬Her small body trembled and he could see the grimace on her face.‭ ‬For a minute he just lay there with his cock all the way in her,‭ ‬just enjoying the feeling.‭ ‬Her lovely legs were on either side of him,‭ ‬bent at the knees with her pretty little feet curled.‭ ‬He caressed her wet cheeks and kissed her softly on the neck then began to slowly slide back out of her.‭ ‬He fucked her slowly,‭ ‬pulling almost all the way out then slowly pushing back in again.‭ ‬She whimpered,‭ ‬but kept her eyes closed and her face turned away.‭ ‬Sam chuckled to himself,‭ ‬it she was whimpering now,‭ ‬what was she going to do when he really got started‭?

"Kiss me,‭" ‬he ordered.‭ ‬Elaine opened her mouth and groped blindly for him.‭ ‬He put a hand behind her neck and guided his mouth to hers.‭ ‬His tongue found hers and invaded her mouth.‭ ‬As he kissed her,‭ ‬he pulled back slowly them rammed his cock hard back into her.‭ ‬She yelled into his kiss and arched her body to try to escape from this pain.‭ ‬Sam held her mouth in the kiss and pounded away at her.

Elaine escaped from his kiss,‭ ‬but not from his cock.‭ ‬She turned her head to the side and cried out as he roughly took her.‭ ‬He lay on top of her,‭ ‬his hands beneath her,‭ ‬grabbing her shoulders from behind so she could not scoot away.‭ ‬His hairy chest pressed down on her sensitive,‭ ‬erect nipples,‭ ‬The pain from his huge penis pounding away at her was almost too much,‭ ‬the weight of his body made breathing hard,‭ ‬but she found breath to yell.‭ ‬She did not know she would endure days‭ (‬weeks‭? ‬months‭?) ‬of this.‭ ‬Just as she thought she could not take any more,‭ ‬the thin line between pain and pleasure broke and her torment turned to a climax.‭ ‬She screamed,‭ ‬but there was an edge of pleasure to the pain.‭ ‬She clung to Sam's back as he plundered her,‭ ‬holding on as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

She was just starting to come off the crest of the orgasm when Sam pulled out of her,‭ ‬leaving her suddenly empty.‭ ‬He grabbed her shoulders,‭ ‬turned her around so her head was facing him and pushed his cock into her mouth.‭ ‬She could taste herself on his wet cock as he slid into her.‭ ‬He did not waste time or make any attempt at being gentle,‭ ‬he forced his way down into her throat,‭ ‬thrust a few times then pulled back enough to cum in her mouth.‭ ‬She felt him shoot round after round of semen into her mouth,‭ ‬she gagged on the sheer quantity of it,‭ ‬but tried to swallow it all.

He left his cock in her mouth as it softened while his hands explored her violated body.‭ ‬He played with her breasts and caressed her thighs.‭ ‬Elaine softly cried as he touched her.

‭"‬That's a nice start,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬he said,‭ "‬but we have a long time and a lot more to do.‭" ‬He let his cock slip out of her mouth,‭ ‬leaving a trail of cum down her cheek.‭ ‬He bent down and kissed each nipple.‭ "‬Just you and me.‭ ‬My cock and your body.‭"

Elaine was trying to clam down.‭ ‬He had just raped her,‭ ‬forced pleasure from her body knowing that he was hurting her every second he was inside her.‭ ‬That meant nothing to him,‭ ‬all that mattered was how he felt.‭ ‬He softly rubbed her neck and face and she opened her eyes to look at him.‭ ‬He smiled down at her.‭ ‬It was a frightening smile,‭ ‬a mix of tenderness and sadism.‭ ‬He knew she could not resist him,‭ ‬that he could do whatever he wanted to her and that sense of power was conveyed in his smile and the rough hands gently caressing her.

‭"‬After I kill Roy,‭" ‬he said to her.‭ ‬Elaine felt a stab of fear in her heart.‭ ‬She knew that she had only bought a few days for Roy,‭ ‬that Sam and Mark were still trying to finish him.‭ ‬She just hoped that Hunter would make the most of the time her body was buying.‭ "‬You will belong to me,‭" ‬Sam continued,‭ "‬and we'll do this all the time.‭"

Elaine swallowed the last of the cum in her mouth as he began playing with her breasts.‭ ‬She knew that somehow she should try to fight this,‭ ‬try to fight Sam,‭ ‬but he was so strong and she was so small that in the end he would get what he wanted anyway.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬Elaine thought he wanted her to fight and by not resisting,‭ ‬she was denying him something.

Sam kept his hands on Elaine's body,‭ ‬caressing her neck and face,‭ ‬fondling her breasts,‭ ‬reaching down to stroke her thighs.‭ ‬He rested his hand on her crotch,‭ ‬her trimmed pubic hair under his palm and snaked his fingers into her wet and stretched pussy.‭ ‬Elaine bucked against him as his rough fingers penetrated her,‭ ‬but he kept his other hand on her chest and pushed her down onto the bed.

‭"‬Listen,‭ ‬slave girl,‭" ‬he said as his fingers explored her wetness,‭ "‬you're mine until someone else takes you away,‭ ‬or I give you away.‭ ‬Behave.‭"

Elaine tried to relax and enjoy it if she could,‭ ‬but he was not trying to please her or make her cum,‭ ‬he just wanted his fingers inside her.‭ ‬He pushed two fingers into her and felt the inside of her pussy,‭ ‬moving them up and down and savoring the hot wetness.‭ ‬Elaine reached down and grabbed handfuls of the bedspread and fought the urge to jump up and try to escape.

Sam let go of her chest and pulled his fingers out of her.‭ ‬Elaine relaxed for a second and watched his hairy back as he bent down to pick up the handcuffs.‭ ‬There was something primal and bestial about him.‭ ‬His hair,‭ ‬the scars,‭ ‬the tattoos,‭ ‬the sheer strength and power in him made her think of some animal,‭ ‬but the lust in his eyes was all too human.‭ ‬Elaine briefly resisted as he cuffed her right wrist to her right ankle,‭ ‬but he was too strong and when she saw the gleam of pleasure in his eyes as he twisted her wrist to get her to obey,‭ ‬she submitted.‭ ‬When he cuffed her left wrist to her left ankle she even helped him.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬he put her gag back on and Elaine gratefully bit down on it.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers