Elaine on the Run Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Sam turned her again,‭ ‬his strong hands effortlessly turning her body so her crotch was at the edge of the bed,‭ ‬ready for him again.‭ ‬He stepped between her legs and rubbed her thighs,‭ ‬he was hard and had to have her again.‭ ‬He pushed his cock into her abused pussy,‭ ‬filling her again.‭ ‬He heard Elaine whimpering and crying as he bored deeper and deeper into her.‭ ‬She was so beautiful like this,‭ ‬he thought,‭ ‬now he had to punish her and hurt her.

Elaine felt his hands grab the top of her thighs and he pulled her against him.‭ ‬She grabbed her ankles and yelled into the gag as he began pounding away at her.‭ ‬He slammed into her roughly over and over again,‭ ‬the pain was intense,‭ ‬but as much as it hurt,‭ ‬the climax quickly surpassed it.‭ ‬As he took her she was lost in the intensity of what her body was feeling,‭ ‬she surfed between waves of pleasure and pain,‭ ‬going from one crest to another.

Then it stopped,‭ ‬Sam stopped.‭ ‬Elaine opened her eyes and saw the softness in his eyes and knew that he had just cum inside her.‭ ‬She took a few shuddering breaths and tried to release her grip on her ankles.‭ ‬She was vaguely aware that her feet were asleep,‭ ‬that she had gripped them so tight that she lost circulation.‭ ‬Sam smiled down at her and gently stroked her wet cheek.

‭"‬That was nice,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬he said and pulled out of her.‭ ‬Elaine felt cum dripping from her battered pussy.‭ ‬How much more until he was sated,‭ ‬or would he ever be‭?

There was a knock at the door.

‭"‬What‭?" ‬Sam snarled.

‭"‬Sam‭?" ‬a timid male voice said from the other side of the door.

‭"‬This had better be good,‭" ‬Sam snapped.

‭"‬Mark's on the phone,‭" ‬the voice said.

Sam relaxed a bit.‭ ‬Mark knew what Sam was doing and if he was interrupting it had to be important.‭ ‬He picked up Elaine's shirt and wiped his cock then climbed into his jeans,‭ ‬carefully zipping them up to not catch his cock.‭ ‬He opened the door.‭ ‬A startled man looked in and saw Elaine naked,‭ ‬bound,‭ ‬spread and well fucked.‭ ‬His eyes were big,‭ ‬but Sam pushed past him,‭ ‬closed the door and locked it.

Elaine was alone.‭ ‬She tried to stretch a bit,‭ ‬but with her hands and feet secured there was not much that she could do.‭ ‬Her body ached,‭ ‬she was completely at Sam's mercy and she knew she was just getting started.‭ ‬His need for her seemed insatiable and she could only hope that her body could withstand his need.‭ ‬She again wondered how she had gotten into this situation,‭ ‬how only a few months ago her life had been entirely different.

Soon a more pressing need began to gnaw at Elaine.‭ ‬She really needed to use the toilet.‭ ‬She realized she had not urinated in hours.‭ ‬She could turn her head and see the toilet in the small bathroom.‭ ‬It was close,‭ ‬very close.‭ ‬She had no idea how long Sam would be,‭ ‬but she knew if he took her in the ass before she went to the bathroom there would be a huge mess.‭ ‬And the more she thought about,‭ ‬the stronger the need became.‭ ‬How much longer would Sam be‭? ‬She bit down on the gag and knew if he was not back soon,‭ ‬she would have to try to find a way to get in the bathroom,‭ ‬even bound as she was.‭ ‬Maybe she could walk in on her knees,‭ ‬but how was she going to sit on the toilet‭?

Elaine was about ready to roll off the bed and try for the bathroom when the door opened.‭ ‬For once,‭ ‬Elaine was actually glad to see Sam,‭ ‬even if the bulge in his pants told her he was ready for more.

‭"‬Miss me,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks‭?" ‬he walked to the bed,‭ ‬took off her gag and began unzipping his pants.

‭"‬Sam,‭ ‬sir,‭ ‬please,‭ ‬I need to pee,‭" ‬she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

‭"‬Do you now‭?" ‬he asked tauntingly.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir.‭ ‬Really bad,‭" ‬she began bouncing and shaking her legs.‭ ‬She was not going to last much longer.

‭"‬What is it worth to you‭?" ‬he asked and stroked her chest.

‭"‬What is it worth‭?" ‬Elaine snapped at him.‭ "‬You can already do anything you want to me,‭ ‬what more do you want‭?"

Sam thought about this for a second then pulled the key to the cuffs out of his pocket.‭ ‬He unhooked Elaine's wrists and ankles and as soon as he did,‭ ‬she bounced off the bed and bounded towards the bathroom.‭ ‬She nearly fell because her limbs were so stiff,‭ ‬but made it to the toilet without any accidents.

Sam frowned slightly as Elaine did her business in the bathroom.‭ ‬Mark said that they had lost Roy.‭ ‬Right after Sam had called to confirm that he had Elaine,‭ ‬Mark had left Roy's room.‭ ‬Before he was able to get someone there to tail Roy,‭ ‬the young man had disappeared.‭ ‬He was last seen getting into a green Subaru Outback and disappearing into the streets of Seattle.‭ ‬Roy did seem to be able to pick cars that blended in to the local scenery,‭ ‬except for that damn Oldsmobile.

Mark had also said a few other things that bothered Sam.‭ ‬One was that he hinted if there was an opportunity to break the ceasefire early,‭ ‬they might have to take it and to that end he had some work for Sam to do.‭ ‬Sam had just gotten Elaine and he was not ready to leave her yet and was able to get Mark to agree to wait until tomorrow.‭ ‬Mark also said he was making arrangements for Elaine's‭ "‬safe keeping‭"‬.‭ ‬Sam did not like the sound of that at all.‭ ‬He knew Mark's history with slaves and knew that Elaine might never come back from her‭ "‬safe keeping.‭"

Not for the first time,‭ ‬Sam wondered if he was on the right side in this.

Elaine stepped out of the bathroom.‭ ‬Sam could see the worry in her beautiful blue eyes as she looked at him.‭ ‬Sam knew that she had no choice here,‭ ‬she would have to do anything he wanted,‭ ‬but her admired her courage in facing the inevitable painful abuse of her body.‭ ‬Sam admired her courage,‭ ‬but nothing was going to stop him from fucking the living shit out of her.

Elaine took a deep breath.‭ ‬She was as ready as she was ever going to be.‭ ‬She stepped timidly towards him.‭ ‬He was out of his pants,‭ ‬naked again with huge cock pointing straight up,‭ ‬the tip glistening with pre-cum.‭ ‬She took it in her hand and stroked it,‭ ‬feeling the warmth and hardness.‭ ‬Sam was a beast,‭ ‬he would have eaten up any of Elaine's old boyfriends.‭ ‬To her,‭ ‬it was hard to imagine that they had even been the same species.

Sam put his hand on Elaine's shoulder and pushed her down to her knees.‭ ‬She obeyed and began licking his shaft as soon as she was down.‭ ‬His cock scared her,‭ ‬but she knew she had already taken it everywhere in her before.‭ ‬She just kept licking it,‭ ‬base to tip in long,‭ ‬slow strokes.‭ ‬She could taste herself on him,‭ ‬the taste of her violation.‭ ‬He let her lick for a while then grabbed a handful of hair.‭ ‬Elaine stopped and opened her mouth.‭ ‬He put the tip into her mouth,‭ ‬she was already full,‭ ‬but he pushed deeper into her.‭ ‬Almost by reflex,‭ ‬Elaine tried to jerk her head away,‭ ‬but Sam tightened his grip in her hair and kept her head in place as he pushed in.‭ ‬Elaine gagged as he reached the back of her mouth,‭ ‬she struggled a little more,‭ ‬but she was not getting away.‭ ‬He shoved in hard and Elaine went from gagging to suffocating,‭ ‬no air could get past his cock in her throat.

Elaine grabbed onto his legs as he began to roughly fuck her face.‭ ‬He battered into her throat and she greedily sucked in air.‭ ‬She grew lightheaded,‭ ‬he was not letting her breathe enough.‭ ‬Elaine began to panic,‭ ‬she tried to push away with her hands,‭ ‬but he grabbed them with one of his even as the other kept its grip in her hair.‭ ‬Elaine wondered if she would die,‭ ‬suffocated with a penis,‭ ‬as things grew dark and she lost consciousness.

When she came to she was on the bed on her stomach.‭ ‬Her hands were cuffed above her head,‭ ‬her legs were spread.‭ ‬She did not taste any cum in her mouth,‭ ‬so Sam had not finished with her.‭ ‬No,‭ ‬he was behind her.‭ ‬She felt a cold squirt of lube into her asshole and knew what was coming next.‭ ‬He pushed a finger in and began rubbing the lube around,‭ ‬getting her ready.

‭"‬Hi,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬he said to her as he added a second finger to her ass.‭ "‬I've been waiting a long time to fuck your beautiful ass again.‭ ‬I hope you're as excited about it as I am.‭" ‬She jumped as he smacked one of her cheeks with his free hand.

Elaine knew that this was going to hurt and hurt bad.‭ ‬She did not know if she could take it.‭ ‬Elaine scrambled to her feet and jumped off the bed.‭ ‬To her surprise,‭ ‬Sam made no attempt to stop her.‭ ‬She ran to the door and tried to open it,‭ ‬but it was locked.

‭"‬Where do you think you're going,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks‭?" ‬Sam said.‭ "‬You're not getting away,‭ ‬not from me.‭ ‬That door is locked and I'm the only one who can open it.‭" ‬He stood back by the bed,‭ ‬not coming to Elaine,‭ ‬but just waiting.‭ "‬And I'm not going to open it until I'm finished with you.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬come back here,‭ ‬lie down on the bed and take your ass-fucking like a big girl.‭ ‬Or else I will get angry and things will be worse.‭ ‬You don't want to make me angry,‭ ‬do you,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks‭?"

Tears rolled down Elaine's cheeks as she realized the hopelessness of her situation.‭ ‬She turned back to Sam,‭ ‬she was surprised to see that he was not angry,‭ ‬but even had a slight grin on his face.

‭"‬I'm sorry,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine said and stepped back to the bed.‭ ‬Sam guided her back down onto her stomach.

‭"‬That's alright,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬he rubbed his coarse hand on her back.‭ "‬I expect these little bits of fight now and then.‭ ‬It makes it more fun to know you're resisting.‭ ‬But,‭" ‬he suddenly smacked her ass hard and Elaine yelped,‭ "‬you ever make a serious attempt at escape,‭ ‬and I'll make you regret it and think fondly of what I'm going to do to you now.‭"

He climbed on top of her,‭ ‬his hairy chest pressing down on Elaine's smooth back.‭ ‬He was big,‭ ‬a mass of dense muscle and his body squeezed the air from Elaine's small form.‭ ‬She felt his cock between her butt cheeks,‭ ‬but he did not penetrate her.‭ ‬Sam nibbled on her ear and kissed her cheek,‭ ‬gently moving her hair to the side.‭ ‬She tried to breathe,‭ ‬but it was so hard with him on top of her.

‭"‬Are you ready,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks‭?" ‬he whispered to her.

Elaine nodded.‭ ‬She was not sure if she was ever going to be ready,‭ ‬but her body was as ready as it was going to be and at this point her mind was just along for the ride.

Sam pushed up off of her.‭ ‬Elaine took a deep breath‭; ‬she tried to relax,‭ ‬to open herself for him,‭ ‬to open herself for the painful violation that was coming.‭ ‬Sam grabbed a handful of Elaine's long,‭ ‬dark blonde hair with one hand and with the other guided his huge cock to her tight little asshole.‭ ‬Elaine tensed as she felt the pressure against her back door,‭ ‬she kept trying to relax but it hurt and she had to fight her instincts to not try to escape.‭ ‬He pushed harder and suddenly he was through.‭ ‬Elaine yelped and tried to scoot away,‭ ‬but his hand in her hair held her in place.

‭"‬Oh,‭ ‬no,‭ ‬little one,‭" ‬Sam said as he pushed deeper into her,‭ "‬you hold still while I'm fucking you.‭"

Elaine closed her eyes and grabbed handfuls of the bedspread in her bound hands.‭ ‬Her whole universe right now was Sam's cock pushing into her ass.‭ ‬The pain was intense and she knew that that was how he wanted it.‭ ‬She whimpered as he kept going deeper and deeper until she finally felt his hips and pubic hair against her ass.‭ ‬She was his,‭ ‬there was nothing she could do to stop him.

Sam kept a tight grip on her hair and began to slowly fuck her.‭ ‬He had waited a long time to have her like this,‭ ‬to have his cock buried in her perfect little ass.‭ ‬He loved seeing the pain on her face and how her whole body tensed up as he invaded her.‭ ‬She was so tender and beautiful and he wanted to make her scream.‭ ‬He had planned on starting slow,‭ ‬but his lust and desire overcame him.‭ ‬He pulled back and rammed back in with all his might.‭ ‬Elaine screamed in pain as he did.‭ ‬Sam smiled and fucked her hard.‭ ‬He twisted his hand in her hair and pushed her head into the bed as he slammed away at her helpless body.‭ ‬This was great,‭ ‬he loved taking Elaine like this,‭ ‬hurting her as he got off.

Elaine's world was pain.‭ ‬She screamed over and over as Sam pounded her tight little ass.‭ ‬There was nothing she could do but take it.‭ ‬The pain from her hair was nothing compared to what was happening to her ass,‭ ‬but that little bit of pain was almost a welcome relief.‭ ‬Sam pushed her head into the bed and Elaine's cries and screams were muffled by the bed.‭

Sam slowed and stopped for a second.‭ ‬He let go of her hair and pulled at her hips.

‭"‬Come on,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭ ‬up on your knees,‭" ‬he told her.

Elaine obeyed,‭ ‬maneuvering up even as his cock stayed inside her.‭ ‬She kept her face down on the bed,‭ ‬but got her knees under her.‭ ‬As soon as she was up,‭ ‬Sam started fucking her again.‭ ‬He was rougher now,‭ ‬but the angle was better.‭ ‬Even so,‭ ‬waves of pain and endorphins washed over her,‭ ‬Elaine wanted to cum,‭ ‬to give her some reward for her pain,‭ ‬but Sam was not helping.‭ ‬He seemed to be taking forever,‭ ‬keeping her in agony.‭ ‬She was on the verge of giving up when the barrier between pleasure and pain finally collapsed.‭ ‬She came,‭ ‬the orgasm originating from her battered ass.‭ ‬She screamed a mix of pleasure and pain as Sam took her.

Sam did not stop or slow.‭ ‬Her screams echoed loudly in the small room and that fueled his desire even more.‭ ‬When he came he felt like his orgasm would last forever and round after round of semen was sprayed into Elaine's small body.‭ ‬Finally he stopped and he stilled inside her.

‭"‬Oh,‭ ‬yeah,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭ ‬that was nice,‭" ‬he moaned.‭ ‬His hands rubbed up and down Elaine's sides,‭ ‬feeling her sweating and trembling body.‭ "‬Real nice.‭ ‬You and I are going to have a real good time together.‭"

Elaine cried tears of hopelessness into the bed.‭ ‬He slid out of her and she collapsed onto the wet and stained bedspread.‭ ‬Her body trembled,‭ ‬each muscle slowly unwinding and relaxing again,‭ ‬waves of endorphins flowed through her.‭ ‬She felt like her body was no longer her own,‭ ‬like she was a visitor in it.

Sam lay down beside her and carefully rolled her onto her back.‭ ‬He softly toyed with her breasts and leaned forward to brush her lips with his.‭ ‬He returned and softly kissed her,‭ ‬his tongue slowly sliding between her lips,‭ ‬gently finding her tongue and touching it for just a second before retreating.‭ ‬His rough hand wiped the tears from her cheeks,‭ ‬trying to soothe her.

‭"‬You are mine,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬he said to her in a soft but firm voice.‭ "‬And I will kill anyone who tries to take you away.‭"

Elaine opened her eyes and looked into his.‭ ‬There was a steely determination and am absolute belief in what he had just told her.‭ ‬Elaine knew that is she was ever going to be free of him,‭ ‬someone would have to kill him.‭ ‬She tried to imagine what life would be like as his slave,‭ ‬being fucked like this over and over every day.‭ ‬Could she take it‭? ‬Would she wind up being fucked to death‭?

Elaine started crying again,‭ ‬deep sobs of her helplessness.‭ ‬Sam gently stroked her chest,‭ ‬comforting her even as he knew he was the cause of her suffering.‭ ‬He picked her up,‭ ‬cradling her in his arms against his hairy chest and carried her into the bathroom.‭ ‬He drew a bath for her in the tub and set her gently into the warm water.‭ ‬Elaine had regained some control and tried to flash a grateful smile for this brief respite,‭ ‬but Sam was already in the other room.

Elaine tried to enjoy the bath for as long as she could.‭ ‬Little bits of gelled semen kept floating to the surface and Elaine picked each one out and flicked it on the floor.‭ ‬All too soon,‭ ‬the water was cold and she was as clean as she was going to be.‭ ‬She was calm and ready to be taken by Sam again,‭ ‬or at least as ready as she could be.‭ ‬She stepped out of the tub and dried off.‭ ‬She hung the towel on the rack and deliberately walked back into the bedroom naked,‭ ‬offering herself to whatever Sam wanted to do to her.

To her surprise,‭ ‬Sam was not there.‭ ‬He left his shirt on the bed and Elaine saw that the door leading out was open.‭ ‬She was not sure what he wanted her to do and hesitated.

‭"‬Come on out,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬she heard his voice bellow.‭ "‬You can put my shirt on if you like,‭ ‬but everyone here knows what we've been doing.‭" ‬There was rude male laughter at that comment.‭ "‬Come on out and eat something,‭ ‬you'll need your strength.‭" ‬There was more laughter.‭

Elaine put on the shirt.‭ ‬It smelled like Sam,‭ ‬a little sweaty,‭ ‬but clean with a hint of something masculine that Elaine could not place.‭ ‬She buttoned it all the way down and rolled the sleeves up above her wrists.‭ ‬She checked and saw that it fell just below her ass,‭ ‬it was not hiding much but gave her some small degree of modesty.‭ ‬She just hoped that Sam did not intend to share her with the rest of the men‭; ‬she did not think she was up to a gang bang at the moment.‭ ‬She snorted to herself as she softly walked to the door‭; ‬as if she was going to have a choice.

She opened the door the rest of the way.‭ ‬There was a short flight of stairs that led up.‭ ‬She could see the lights and hear the laughter from the top.‭ ‬She timidly padded up the bare wood steps in bare feet and emerged into a large room.‭ ‬There was a beamed ceiling above with a large stone fireplace at one end of the room.‭ ‬A few windows opened up to the outside,‭ ‬but they closed and curtained.‭ ‬A couple of elk heads hung on the walls and doors led off to other rooms.‭ ‬She saw bunk-beds in one of them and another bathroom.‭ ‬There was a hint of luxury here,‭ ‬but she knew that this was a functional building‭; ‬the gun racks by the doors showed that.

Sam was at a table with three other men.‭ ‬All seemed to be the nondescript type that Mark hired,‭ ‬interchangeable muscle to do his dirty work.‭ ‬They were all dressed in jeans and long sleeve work shirts with pistols and knives on their belts.‭ ‬The youngest looked to be about‭ ‬20‭ ‬with a shaved head and face and flame tattoos on his neck.‭ ‬Sam introduced him as Stevie.‭ ‬The one next to him was a bit older and named Daryl,‭ ‬but still younger than Elaine.‭ ‬He had blonde hair and a neatly trimmed mustache that would have made him look perfectly at ease in‭ ‬1890.‭ ‬The final one was the oldest.‭ ‬He gave his own name as Dean.‭ ‬The polite introduction was marred slightly by his deliberate leer.‭ ‬Elaine guessed he was in his mid forties with a head of hair that was balding rapidly on top and cut short elsewhere.‭ ‬He had a short salt and pepper beard and no tattoos.‭ ‬Each of them had the lean,‭ ‬wiry build that Elaine was learning to associate with people who spent a lot of time outdoors working in the desert.

All eyes were on Elaine as she stepped up to the table.‭ ‬Each of the men conspicuously looked her up and down,‭ ‬their eyes lingering on her perfect thighs.‭ ‬She wondered what she was going to have to do here.

‭"‬Sit,‭" ‬Sam ordered and kicked an empty chair out from the table.‭ ‬Elaine sat in the chair beside Sam,‭ ‬beside the man who had just done so much to her.‭ "‬Eat.‭" ‬He pushed a bowl of stew in front of Elaine.

Trying not to look at the four men around her,‭ ‬Elaine ate the stew.‭ ‬She was immediately struck that it tasted just like the stew Roy fed her back at the line shack.‭ ‬That had been right before he tied her to the bed and raped her ass for the first time.‭ ‬She glanced over and saw the empty cans in the trash,‭ ‬that would explain the similarity.‭ ‬She wondered if there was a special brand of canned beef stew to be fed women who were going to be repeatedly fucked.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers