Elaine on the Run Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ate in silence,‭ ‬never taking her eyes from her bowl.‭ ‬The men chatted about the weather and how one of the trucks was starting to get a rattle in the brakes.‭ ‬Even as the conversation droned on,‭ ‬she knew that they were all staring at her.‭ ‬What did they think of her‭? ‬They knew what Sam had been doing to her and now she sat and ate with them wearing only one of Sam's shirts.‭ ‬To them,‭ ‬she had to just be a fuck toy,‭ ‬a woman who was in over her head and unable to do anything about it.

They finished eating.‭ "‬Clean the table,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬Sam told her.‭ "‬But first,‭ ‬get down that bottle of whiskey and pour us a drink.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine stood up.‭ ‬The whiskey bottle was on the top shelf so she had to stand on her tip toes to reach it.‭ ‬She felt the shirt sliding up over her ass as she did and she knew that this was what Sam wanted.‭ ‬She took the bottle down and followed Sam's glance to some glasses on the other side of the kitchen.‭ ‬She walked over to them,‭ ‬parading past the men at the table and took down glasses.‭ ‬Did she get one‭? ‬Sam did not say.‭ ‬Should she get four or five‭?

"None for you,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬Sam said as if reading her mind.‭ "‬I don't know about Roy or Mark,‭ ‬but for me,‭ ‬whiskey is for men.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine carried the glasses to the table,‭ ‬her bare feet silent on the wooden floor.‭ ‬She was a little disappointed,‭ ‬some liquor would have helped to calm her.‭ ‬She poured four glasses and handed one to each of the men.

‭"‬Now,‭ ‬go wash the dishes,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬Sam said and slapped her on the ass to get her moving.

Elaine washed the dishes at the sink,‭ ‬knowing that every eye in the room was on her.‭ ‬Every time she had to reach up to put a plate away she felt the shirt ride up and show a little of her ass to the men.‭ ‬She did all the work and they watched her and drank whiskey.‭ ‬Worse than that,‭ ‬she knew that at the very least,‭ ‬Sam was going to have her again and,‭ ‬if he wanted,‭ ‬the rest of them,‭ ‬too.

She finished the last of the dishes,‭ ‬drained the sink and rinsed off her hands.‭ ‬She took a deep breath and turned back to the table.‭ ‬All the glasses were empty and she wondered of she should refill them.‭ ‬She did not like the idea of being trapped in a room with four horny,‭ ‬liquored up men,‭ ‬but what choice did she have‭?

"Time for some Sweet Cheeks for desert,‭" ‬Sam said,‭ ‬cutting short her internal debate.‭ "‬Come here,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks.‭" ‬Sam snapped his fingers and pointed to the ground in front of him.‭ ‬Elaine slowly walked over to him,‭ ‬staring at the floor.‭ "‬Take off the shirt.‭" ‬Elaine looked at Sam,‭ ‬she saw the determination in his eyes and started fumbling with the top button.‭ "‬See‭?" ‬Sam said to the other men,‭ "‬she knows to do what she's told.‭"

Elaine turned bright red with shame but continued unbuttoning.‭ ‬She stared at the ground as she finished the last button.‭ ‬Without saying anything she slipped off the shirt,‭ ‬and gave it to Sam.‭ ‬There was a murmur of appreciation from the seated men as Elaine stood naked before them.‭ ‬A tear started down her cheek,‭ ‬but Sam wiped it with his rough hand.

‭"‬Damn pretty thing,‭ ‬ain't she‭?" ‬Sam said and the men murmured agreement.‭ ‬He stood up and grabbed her ass.‭ "‬And you know what‭? ‬This little piece of ass is all mine.‭"

Sam suddenly picked her up and dropped her on the table.‭ ‬He pushed her back down onto the surface and pulled her crotch to the edge.‭ ‬The three men cheered as Sam dropped his pants and stepped to the table.‭ "‬Right now,‭ ‬I think she needs a good fucking.‭"

Elaine yelled out as Sam forced his hard cock into her sore pussy.‭ ‬He put her legs over his shoulders and was hammering away from the start,‭ ‬mercilessly fucking Elaine.‭ ‬She cried out as he savagely took her,‭ ‬but even as she did she knew that he wanted to show these other men his power over her and the one thing he really wanted was for her to cum,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬The other men cheered and made lewd comments as Sam used her‭; ‬she could look up and see their leers and the bulges in their pants as they watched her violation.

Elaine tried to fight it,‭ ‬but it was too much.‭ ‬Sam's strong arms held her legs firmly while his shaft bored away inside her.‭ ‬She was a slave and she responded like one.‭ ‬Before she realized what was happening,‭ ‬she climaxed,‭ ‬arching her back up,‭ ‬opening and welcoming Sam's brutalization of her.‭ ‬She hated herself for that moment,‭ ‬but could do nothing to stop it.‭ ‬With an bestial snarl,‭ ‬Sam shot his load inside her.

‭"‬Nice job,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬he said to her.‭ ‬He pinched her nipples and pulled out of her battered pussy,‭ ‬leaving a trail of cum.‭

Elaine started to get up,‭ ‬but hands pushed her back down.‭ "‬Okay,‭ ‬boys,‭" ‬Sam said,‭ "‬have at her.‭" ‬She started to panic but two men held her down and pulled her to the other edge of the table so her head hung over the edge.

Two men held her down,‭ ‬grabbing and pulling on her breasts while Dean stepped in front of her.‭ ‬He unzipped his pants and took out of his cock.‭ ‬He stroked it once,‭ ‬then smacked Elaine in the face a couple of times with it.‭ "‬Open up,‭" ‬he told her.‭ ‬Elaine knew it was pointless to resist,‭ ‬she just wanted to get this over with.‭ ‬She opened her mouth and he shoved his cock in,‭ ‬quickly forcing his way into her throat.

Elaine gagged as he started to thrust in and out.‭ ‬She closed her eyes as he slid into her mouth and throat,‭ ‬his shaft sliding over her tongue and choking her.‭ ‬By now she had given up.‭ ‬She just wanted to be through all of this,‭ ‬to have this day over and hope that tomorrow would be better.‭ ‬She had started today full of hope,‭ ‬free and on the road and was ending it held down on a table while another cowboy fucked her mouth.

Dean came and Elaine swallowed his cum.‭ ‬She tried to get back up,‭ ‬but the other two men held her down.‭ ‬Dean zipped up his pants and painfully pulled on one of her nipples.‭ "‬She's great,‭ ‬guys.‭ ‬Daryl,‭ ‬you're up.‭"

Elaine struggled again.‭ ‬She did not want this.‭ ‬Dean grabbed her legs by the knees and smacked her on the back of upper thighs hard with his open hand.‭ ‬He spanked her a few more times.‭ "‬You hold still,‭ ‬girl.‭ ‬Daryl wants his turn and young Stevie needs his cock sucked,‭ ‬too.‭" ‬He smacked her again.‭ "‬Now,‭ ‬you be good,‭ ‬open up and let Daryl do his thing.‭ ‬Understand‭?" ‬He smacked her once more.

Elaine nodded silently.

Daryl stepped in front of her and dropped his pants.‭ ‬Elaine closed her eyes and opened her mouth.‭ ‬Daryl chuckled to himself and smacked her on the nose with his stiff shaft.‭ ‬She felt the pre-cum leave a little smear on her.‭ ‬She knew he wanted her to try to find his cock,‭ ‬to fish after it,‭ ‬but she was having none of it.‭ ‬She stayed still with her eyes closed and mouth open and waited for him to get off.‭ ‬He gave up,‭ ‬and put his cock in her mouth,‭ ‬but in one final little bit of meanness,‭ ‬slammed hard into her so her head smacked the edge of the table.‭ ‬Elaine was tempted to bite hard,‭ ‬but satisfied herself with making sure her teeth scraped him when he thrust in.‭ ‬He tried to be rough and hurt her,‭ ‬but after all that she had gone through,‭ ‬he was an amateur.‭ ‬He was quick too,‭ ‬and Elaine gratefully swallowed just to finish him and get it over.

Stevie was last.‭ ‬Elaine shifted a little to get more comfortable and dutifully opened up for him.‭ ‬He was bigger than the other two,‭ ‬but smaller than Roy and especially smaller than Sam's massive rod.‭ ‬Elaine thought since he was so young he would finish fast,‭ ‬but he lasted longer than the other two combined.‭ ‬She heard him joke about‭ "‬whackin‭' ‬off five or six times a day‭" ‬while he slammed away at her.‭ ‬By the time he finished with her,‭ ‬Elaine's neck was sore and her throat ached‭; ‬even her nose was sore from his balls whacking her.

Stevie finished and the three men dressed.‭ ‬They made a few last lewd comments about Elaine then went‭ "‬back to work‭"‬.‭ ‬They grabbed rifles off the gun racks and went outside.‭ ‬Elaine was alone,‭ ‬the house oddly quiet.‭ ‬She stayed on her back on the table,‭ ‬Sam's cum leaking from her battered pussy and the cum of three men in her stomach.‭ ‬Again she wondered at what her life had become.

Sam was there.‭ ‬He moved silently for a big guy.‭ ‬He picked her up off of the table.‭ "‬Time for bed,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬he said softly to her and carried her back down the stairs to the bedroom.‭ ‬Elaine clung to him,‭ ‬imagining him as some pillar of safety instead of the cause of her misery.‭ ‬She needed a protector,‭ ‬a friend here,‭ ‬but there was none.‭ ‬Sam lay her on her stomach and locked the door behind him.

Elaine cried softly,‭ ‬her first day with Sam had been all that she had feared.‭ ‬He turned out the lights and climbed into bed with her.‭ ‬He rolled on top of her,‭ ‬one hand grabbing her hair while the other gave a quick squirt of lube in her ass.‭ ‬She bit the covers as he forced his huge cock once more into her tight little asshole.

He took his time now,‭ ‬long deep stokes into her bowels.‭ ‬He was tired,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬It had been a good day and he was happily exhausted from fucking Elaine so much.‭ ‬After having her at the Ranch when Roy had brought her around,‭ ‬Sam had obsessed about her.‭ ‬Some part of him worried that actually having her again would not live up to his expectations,‭ ‬that she would be just another piece of ass.‭ ‬But as he slowly savored her again and watched her body endure his latest violation,‭ ‬he knew that he was not disappointed.‭ ‬She moaned and yelped into the bed while he stretched her tight ass again,‭ ‬her fists grabbed handfuls of the covers,‭ ‬but she never begged or even asked for him to stop.

Sam felt the soft skin of her legs against his sides as he finished with a few last,‭ ‬violent thrusts that at last got the screams from her that he had wanted.‭ ‬He came again and felt the orgasm through his entire body.‭

"Never gonna let you go,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬he panted.‭ "‬You are going to belong to me.‭ ‬Forever.‭ ‬I'd kill Roy to get you even if all the rest of this wasn't going on.‭"

Elaine was still crying when he rolled beside her and fell quickly asleep.‭ ‬She knew her day was finally finished when she heard him snoring.‭ ‬She missed Roy.‭ ‬She wanted him back with her,‭ ‬she wanted this bad dream to be over and to be back in bed beside him and not this violent,‭ ‬hairy brute.‭ ‬She took a deep,‭ ‬shuddering,‭ ‬breath and made herself go to sleep.‭ ‬Tomorrow was another day and she knew she would need her strength.

‭=======

Mark was driving across eastern Washington State,‭ ‬daring any cops around to write him a ticket as his Suburban hit one hundred.‭ ‬He realized that if he just eliminated Elaine from the picture,‭ ‬this might all be worked out.‭ ‬He was not going to kill her,‭ ‬that would be a waste of valuable merchandise.‭ ‬He did know a buyer who would love to have her.‭ ‬Of course,‭ ‬the buyer would probably end up killing her,‭ ‬but once Mark had the money that was none of his concern.‭ ‬He slowed down just enough not to crash,‭ ‬got out his phone and made a call.

(Author's note: More Elaine to come! Thanks to Jessica, Jake and DreamInTheDark for their feedback and input.)