Elaine on the Run Ch. 04

Story Info
The Final Showdown.
18.6k words
4.74
45.5k
26

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Elaine awoke in the dark.‭ ‬There was a beeping,‭ ‬and that was what had awoken her.‭ ‬Elaine was always a deep sleeper and it took her a minute to clear the fog from her head and remember where she was.‭ ‬The pain from her vagina and anus was a reminder that she had spent the last day getting fucked hard and the dense,‭ ‬hairy body climbing out of bed beside her reminded her who had been fucking her.

Sam went into the bathroom that was located just off of her little prison of a room.‭ ‬He turned on the light,‭ ‬the brief brightness briefly blinding her before he closed the door.‭ ‬She heard him urinate and wash up.‭ ‬Elaine tried to take in the past day as much as she could,‭ ‬but she was learning that there were times to make sense of things,‭ ‬usually when she was safe and alone.‭ ‬Right now she was neither so the best thing to do was not think and just let things happen until she could get her feet again.

Sam opened the bathroom door,‭ ‬leaving the door open and the light on he stepped into the room.‭ ‬Elaine groaned inwardly as she saw his huge cock growing into an erection.‭ ‬Sam was in his early‭ ‬40s,‭ ‬about‭ ‬5‭'‬8‭" ‬tall and stocky.‭ ‬He was built like a bear with the hair to match with an assortment of scars and tattoos.‭ ‬His dark hair was still in a crew cut with a few stray gray hairs.‭ ‬There was an unmistakable sense of raw,‭ ‬bestial power to him.

He stepped up to the bed and pulled the blanket off her,‭ ‬exposing her naked body to him.‭ ‬Elaine was a beautiful thirty year old woman,‭ ‬a late bloomer just starting to reach the height of her beauty.‭ ‬She stood about‭ ‬5‭'‬2‭" ‬tall with a slim build‭; ‬a flat stomach,‭ ‬small,‭ ‬firm breasts and long,‭ ‬slender legs.‭ ‬She had dark blonde hair that fell straight down to the middle of her back and a pretty face with full cheeks.‭ ‬Elaine had big,‭ ‬stunningly beautiful blue eyes that just seemed to draw your gaze and display all of her unspoken feelings.‭ ‬Her emotions were usually hidden,‭ ‬and she had a glorious,‭ ‬shy smile that could brighten anyone's day.‭ ‬She had finely sculpted shoulders and a neck that begged to be kissed and held.‭ ‬As if all this were not enough to make her desirable,‭ ‬she also possessed an exquisite ass,‭ ‬shapely and firm,‭ ‬that all men wanted.‭

Elaine made no effort to cover herself as Sam looked at her‭; ‬she knew it was pointless and that he would take whatever he wanted from her and do whatever he wanted to her.‭ ‬She knew he was going to take her,‭ ‬it was just a question of how.‭ ‬Still,‭ ‬Elaine was a slave and her body was already responding.‭ ‬There was something about Sam that scared her and aroused her,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬His primal strength,‭ ‬his almost bestial hairiness,‭ ‬his huge cock and his obsession with her all made a mix of emotions that Elaine did not think she would ever understand.‭ ‬What she did understand was that her chest was flushed and her pussy wet as she waited for what Sam was going to do to her.

‭"‬Good morning,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬Sam said and climbed onto the bed.‭ ‬The bed shifted under his mass.‭ "‬Let's get the day started.‭" ‬He was between her legs and Elaine felt the hair of of his torso on her smooth thighs.‭ ‬She reached up and put her small hands on his powerful shoulders.‭ "‬Guide me in,‭" ‬Sam ordered her.

Elaine nodded and reached down.‭ ‬It was easy to find his huge cock and she guided him down to her wet slit.‭ ‬She put the tip between her outer lips and let go,‭ ‬then put her hand on his arm and held on.‭ ‬Sam bored his way into her,‭ ‬forcing himself into her tight pussy.‭ ‬Elaine clenched her hands on his shoulder and arm,‭ ‬bit her lip to keep from crying out and curled her toes.‭ ‬She moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure as he filled her‭; ‬she was wet but he was huge and she was still sore from her rough week.

Sam started slow,‭ ‬sliding almost all the way out and back in,‭ ‬savoring the feel of her tight pussy on his hard shaft.‭ ‬He enjoyed watching her squirm,‭ ‬trying to get away from his impaling shaft,‭ ‬but he was not letting her go.‭ ‬He wanted this woman like he had wanted nothing else in his life,‭ ‬he wanted her like this,‭ ‬helpless and filled with him.‭ ‬His hands groped and explored her as he fucked her and he was thrilled when she began responding,‭ ‬shifting her hips to get a better angle,‭ ‬grinding them against him to get more pressure on her engorged clit.

Elaine moaned as Sam used her.‭ ‬She was in pain,‭ ‬but the pleasure was there,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬He filled her completely and this slow fucking was actually pleasant.‭ ‬She knew she was going to climax soon,‭ ‬her reward for being a slave.‭ ‬She was almost there when he whispered in her ear‭ "‬roll over,‭" ‬and pulled out of her.

Elaine obeyed and was a little disappointed,‭ ‬she was close to cumming and if he switched to her ass,‭ ‬she might lose her orgasm.‭ ‬She lay on her stomach,‭ ‬her legs spread and her head facing to the side.‭ ‬Sam was above her,‭ ‬he kissed her perfect butt once on each cheek,‭ ‬then smacked each one,‭ ‬the crack of flesh on flesh filling the small room.‭ ‬Elaine was trying to ready herself to take it in the ass when Sam pushed back into her pussy.‭ ‬Elaine moaned happily.

‭"‬Time to get fucked hard,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬Sam said to her then slammed hard into her.

Elaine moaned as Sam started to pound away at her.‭ ‬She grabbed hold to the sheets and bit down on the pillow as Sam pillaged her small body.‭ ‬Elaine came hard,‭ ‬bucking back against Sam.‭ ‬He grabbed a handful of hair and plunged deeper and harder into her.‭ ‬Elaine's cries of pleasure drove Sam harder,‭ ‬she loved this and he knew he could make her love it more.‭ ‬He could make her forget about Roy and feel for him.‭ ‬But,‭ ‬that was later,‭ ‬right now his whole world was fucking Elaine.‭ ‬He lifted her hips off the bed with his powerful thrusts,‭ ‬driving powerfully into her.

Elaine held on for dear life as she came off her climax.‭ ‬Sam was still fucking her hard,‭ ‬not letting up.‭ ‬She felt him ram in and cum,‭ ‬filling her wet pussy with his semen.‭ ‬He collapsed on top of her,‭ ‬his big body forcing the air from her,‭ ‬and kissed her neck and cheek.

‭"‬I could get used to this,‭" ‬he whispered to her.‭ "‬I am going to love having you over and over.‭" ‬He pulled out of her,‭ ‬a stream of cum and her juices made a puddle on the bed.‭ "‬Now,‭ ‬get up.‭ ‬You've got work to do,‭" ‬he said and smacked her bottom.

Elaine struggled to her feet.‭ "‬Get cleaned up,‭" ‬Sam said and kissed her.‭ "‬Then come up and make us breakfast.‭ ‬If you're good,‭ ‬you can have some,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬You're going to have to earn it,‭ ‬though.‭"

Sam pulled on his clothes and walked out.

Earn it‭? ‬Elaine thought.‭ ‬Sam's been fucking me non-stop since I got here and I had to suck three cowboys off last night and I haven't earned breakfast‭? ‬She was annoyed as she cleaned up with a wash cloth in the bathroom,‭ ‬but got herself under control before heading up.‭ ‬She did not need to be punished for a bad attitude on top of everything else.‭ ‬She finished up,‭ ‬realized Sam did not leave her any clothes and padded up the stairs naked.

Sam quickly pointed out what she was to make.‭ ‬Bacon,‭ ‬eggs,‭ ‬pancakes and coffee.‭ ‬This seemed to be a nice cabin,‭ ‬there was electricity,‭ ‬even a satellite box for the big screen TV in the main room,‭ ‬but they didn't have a coffee maker‭? ‬Or a microwave,‭ ‬Elaine noted.‭ ‬Everything was going to be done on the stove.‭ ‬Sam handed her an apron and she started.

She put on three skillets and a percolator for the coffee.‭ ‬She knew damn well that she was going to have to spend the whole time cooking facing the stove with her ass sticking out of the apron for everyone to see.‭ ‬She was making a mess as she hurried and she was well aware that she was going to have to clean it up,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬probably after taking care of everyone.‭ ‬She heard Dean,‭ ‬Daryl and Stevie come in and sit at the table.‭ ‬Each one made some crude remark at her expense,‭ ‬Dean even reached over to grab her ass and comment on her brand.‭ ‬Elaine burned with shame,‭ ‬but kept her mind on her cooking.

Everything was ready and Elaine brought it to the table.‭ ‬Sam thoughtfully made a plate for her and set it aside for‭ "‬later‭" ‬he said and the men at the table laughed.‭ ‬They ate with gusto and made quick work of what Elaine had thought was too much food.‭ ‬They finished and Sam sat Elaine's cup of coffee down on the table.

‭"‬You've got to earn your coffee,‭ ‬little one,‭" ‬Sam said with an evil grin.‭ ‬Elaine groaned inwardly and readied herself.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬she said with resignation.‭ ‬She stood still,‭ ‬waiting for him to do whatever it was he wanted to her.

Sam turned to Daryl,‭ ‬Stevie and Dean.‭ "‬You guys ever seen a pretty woman take it in the ass‭?"

There were mixed shrugs and nods.

Elaine sighed and walked to the table.‭ ‬She bent over it and spread her legs,‭ ‬offering herself to Sam.‭ ‬She wanted this over with before her coffee got cold.

‭"‬See‭?" ‬Sam said.‭ "‬She knows how to behave.‭" ‬He turned to the men.‭ "‬Dean,‭ ‬come on over here.‭"

"Sure,‭ ‬Sam,‭" ‬the older cowboy answered and ambled to the table.

‭"‬Dean,‭" ‬Sam said with his hand on her back.‭ "‬You've done your share of branding.‭ ‬Tell me what you think of this one.‭" ‬He offered Elaine's butt for inspection.

Dean took a close look.‭ "‬Nice.‭ ‬Good lines,‭ ‬no smear.‭ ‬She musta held real still when he did it.‭ ‬Fresh,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬You gonna keep it‭?"

"I haven't decided yet.‭ ‬Maybe I'll keep it on her and put my mark beside it.‭ ‬Then when she gets sold again,‭ ‬her new owner can add another one.‭"

Elaine wanted to shout that she was still Roy's and her owner was going to come for her,‭ ‬but she knew it would not do any good and Sam would punish her for her defiance.

‭"‬Kind of shame to mark up something that pretty,‭ ‬though,‭" ‬Sam said and dismissed Dean with a nod.‭ ‬He stepped in behind Elaine.

Elaine heard him behind her.‭ ‬She flinched when he squirted some cold lube into her ass and began to work it in.‭ ‬She looked at Dean,‭ ‬Daryl and Stevie smiling as they got ready to watch her being violated.‭ ‬Each of them had the lusty leer Elaine had learned to recognize and despise in lesser men.‭ ‬Sam might have had a chance with her,‭ ‬but men like this‭; ‬and the two Kristy had let have her in Las Vegas,‭ ‬and others along the way would never have been allowed to touch her if she was not under someone else's power.

Sam unzipped his pants and moved up to her.‭ ‬He rubbed her back then guided his huge cock to her little brown hole.‭ ‬She wondered again how different her life would have been if she had never gotten on Roy's motorcycle.‭ ‬Sam pushed into her and Elaine tensed up.‭ ‬It hurt as he slid deeper into her and Elaine held on to the table with an iron grip.‭ ‬Her body tensed around the pain coming from her anus,‭ ‬she tried to relax but could not yet.‭ ‬Sam was all the way in and gently stroked her back.‭ ‬He brushed her hair to the side so he could see her face.‭ ‬He caressed her cheek with a rough finger then gripped her neck.‭ ‬She readied herself for the pain that was coming.

Sam slammed hard into her and Elaine yelled out in pain.‭ ‬She tried to stand up,‭ ‬but Sam's grip on her neck held her in place.‭ ‬He was fast and rough and it hurt.‭ ‬Elaine looked up the grins on the faces of Stevie,‭ ‬Dean and Daryl.‭ ‬Stevie was rubbing his cock through his jeans,‭ ‬probably hoping for another turn with her.‭ ‬What really bugged Elaine,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬was watching her coffee slosh as the table rocked in time to her fucking.

Sam was especially rough and brutal,‭ ‬wanting to show his power over Elaine for his audience.‭ ‬He was fast,‭ ‬ramming each thrust in with a little extra power,‭ ‬pushing her against the table.‭ ‬He enjoyed hearing her yell,‭ ‬each cry turned him on more and made him want to hurt her more.‭ ‬He finished with a grunt and shot his wad into Elaine's ass.‭ ‬She was crying softly as he slipped from her abused little hole,‭ ‬his hand gently stroking her sweaty back.

It took a second,‭ ‬but Elaine gathered herself,‭ ‬stood up and reached for her coffee.

‭"‬Not so fast,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks,‭" ‬Sam said with a gentle but firm hand on her shoulder.‭ "‬I think you need to get down on your knees and give these guys a good morning blow job.‭ ‬After that you can have coffee and breakfast and wash all the dishes.‭"

Elaine looked longingly at her coffee,‭ ‬then back to Sam.‭ ‬She avoided looking the the three men.‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬sir.‭"

Sam took out a pair of handcuffs and took Elaine's hands behind her.‭ ‬He played with her small,‭ ‬firm breasts for a moment,‭ ‬his rough hands pulling on her sensitive nipples.‭ ‬Elaine sighed under his touch,‭ ‬her small hands flexing in the cuffs.‭ ‬She flinched when he slipped a finger into her wet

slit,‭ ‬probed her and withdrew.‭ ‬Elaine was a little embarrassed that she was so into this,‭ ‬but there was nothing she could do,‭ ‬it was just her body and soul responding.

Sam pushed her down to her knees‭; ‬at least there was a rug for padding.‭ ‬Elaine had discovered that being on her knees for too long was painful and,‭ ‬as a slave,‭ ‬she was probably going to spend a lot of time on her knees.‭ ‬She finally got all the blowjob-kneepad jokes.‭ ‬Sam cuffed one of her ankles,‭ ‬looped the chain through her wrist cuffs and to the other ankle.‭ ‬She was secure.‭ ‬She pulled on her arms and legs but they were not going anywhere.‭ ‬She took a deep breath and stretched her jaw a bit to get ready.

Dean,‭ ‬of course,‭ ‬was first.‭ ‬He was the oldest and seemed to be their leader.‭ ‬He seemed to take it as his right that he would get to go first and none of the other men objected.‭ ‬They just watched with smiles as Dean stuck his cock in Elaine's mouth.

Sam guarded Elaine's breakfast as Dean fucked her mouth.‭ ‬He knew that Stevie would pick all the bacon off her plate if he did not.‭ ‬He wanted to keep Elaine strong and in good shape,‭ ‬he wanted her to be able to endure everything he was going to do to her.‭ ‬Sam's time dealing with horses and cattle had taught him to keep them fed,‭ ‬watered and rested and a slave was not all that different.‭ ‬He loved the power he had over her,‭ ‬it was a great turn-on to make her suck these three guys off.‭ ‬He would let them use her mouth,‭ ‬but her ass and pussy were for him alone.‭ ‬Sam realized that if he could,‭ ‬he would run off with Elaine,‭ ‬spend the next few years fucking her and forget all about Mark and Roy and all that crap.‭ ‬Unfortunately,‭ ‬he had a strong sense of duty that ruled that out,‭ ‬for now.

Dean finished,‭ ‬stepped back and made way for Daryl.‭ ‬Daryl was rough,‭ ‬but he was fast.‭ ‬Sam watched Elaine clench her fists behind her back as Daryl pounded away at her throat.‭ ‬Sam was going to have to ram his cock down her throat later.‭ ‬What made it such a turn-on to see her like this‭? ‬Sam really didn't know,‭ ‬she was beautiful and so subtlety sexual that it made him feel powerful to make her experience her own desires like this.‭ ‬She had been so wet when he fingered her and he knew if she started to play with her pussy and clit right now she would cum.

Sam got a kick watching Stevie.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬that boy was a pervert.‭ ‬It was not unusual for him to slip off a couple of times a day for a‭ "‬wank break‭"‬.‭ ‬All the men had caught him masturbating at least once,‭ ‬he had no shame about it so teasing him was a waste of time.‭ ‬Whenever he got paid he drove to Nevada,‭ ‬spent all his money at the brothels,‭ ‬came back broke and bumming beers and smokes off of everyone else for the next two weeks.‭ ‬But it seemed to suit Stevie fine,‭ ‬all he wanted to do was get off.‭ ‬Stevie took his time with Elaine.‭ ‬He would go fast for a little while then slow down and sometimes just thrust with no rhythm.‭ ‬Sam knew Elaine had to be hating it.‭ ‬He could actually see the relief in her body as Stevie finally came and shot his load in her mouth.

Daryl turned to Sam.‭ "‬Why don't you let me have her bacon,‭" ‬he said,‭ "‬she's probably full now anyway.‭"

"Shut up,‭ ‬Daryl,‭" ‬Sam said offhand.‭ "‬She is going to need her strength.‭"

Stevie pulled his pants back up and walked to the gun rack with a bounce in his step and shit eating grin on his face.‭ ‬Elaine closed her eyes and waited.‭ ‬It was humiliating to be forced to do these things,‭ ‬to have three strangers stick their penises in her mouth.‭ ‬Sam was bad enough‭; ‬even as she thought of what he might do to her next her heart rate quickened,‭ ‬but to have to do these men was worse.‭ ‬She pulled on her arms again,‭ ‬what would she do if she was free‭? ‬Run for the door‭? ‬Try to escape into the middle of nowhere‭? ‬No,‭ ‬Sam would catch her and hurt her even worse.‭ ‬She was alone,‭ ‬naked and helpless.

Sam briefed the men on their duties for the day.‭ ‬He put Daryl and Dean together patrolling and Stevie alone in an old forest service watch tower.‭ ‬No one wanted to catch Stevie jerking off again today so it was agreed by all to leave him by himself.‭ ‬They all took rifles down from the rack and headed out.

Sam walked to the door then back to Elaine.‭ ‬She looked so wonderful bound and kneeling on the floor.‭ ‬He was tempted to take her again,‭ ‬but he had other plans for the day.‭ ‬He ran his hands through her hair then bent down to take off her cuffs.‭ ‬He kissed her neck and helped her to her feet.

‭"‬Have some breakfast then clean up in here,‭" ‬he told her.‭ "‬I'll be back for you in a little while.‭" ‬He shot her an evil leer,‭ "‬I've got plans for you today.‭" ‬Sam patted her bottom and went outside.

Elaine took a deep breath and sat down.‭ ‬Her coffee and breakfast were cold.‭ ‬Satellite TV and guns galore,‭ ‬but no microwave.‭ ‬They had finished off the hot sauce,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬she noted bitterly and started eating.‭ ‬It was not great,‭ ‬but it was filling.‭ ‬Elaine gulped her cold coffee and realized that men had cum in her five times before she even had her coffee.‭ ‬Staying with Sam was not going to be easy.

Elaine finished breakfast and started doing the dishes.‭ ‬The warm dish water was actually soothing to her after the morning and she took her time cleaning up.‭ ‬What was the rush‭? ‬When she finished,‭ ‬Sam was going to take her off and fuck her again so she might as well linger.‭ ‬But there was only so long she could take and the dishes were done.

She was about to wonder what to do next when Sam came back in.‭ ‬He looked the kitchen over then spoke to Elaine.‭ "‬Start some more coffee,‭ ‬then go downstairs and shower up.‭ ‬I want you nice and clean and ready for me.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine answered and started another pot on the stove.‭ ‬She hoped she could have a hot cup this time.‭ ‬She took a quick shower,‭ ‬did her hair then came back upstairs.‭ ‬The coffee was just finishing its boil.

Sam turned off the heat and looked Elaine up and down.‭ "‬You are a vision of beauty,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬he said to her.

‭"‬Thank you,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine actually managed to blush a little.

Sam poured her a cup of steaming coffee and even offered her some milk for it.‭ "‬I have some clothes picked out for you,‭" ‬he pointed to the couch in the main room.‭ "‬Get dressed while you have your coffee.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine took her coffee and walked to the couch,‭ ‬well aware that Sam was staring at her butt the whole time.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬he had already used her so it was not like she had any secrets from him.

There was a single sun dress,‭ ‬a red one.‭ ‬Elaine slid it over her head‭; ‬it was a little small.‭ ‬The chest was a bit binding and the hem barely fell below her ass.‭ ‬She figured she was not going to be wearing it for long so she was not too worried what it looked like.‭

"‬Where are you from,‭ ‬Sweet Cheeks‭? ‬I've always wanted to fuck a smart city chick,‭" ‬Sam said.‭ "‬It's the barbarian in me wanting to pillage civilization,‭ ‬I suppose.‭"

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers