Elaine on the Run Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------------

Epilogue‭ ‬3

Anna was on the train headed west out of Chicago.‭ ‬Her business there had been quick,‭ ‬almost disappointingly so.‭ ‬Back when she was a young woman in what was then East Germany she had been caught in bed with another woman.‭ ‬That sort of thing was frowned up by those in power.‭ ‬One man,‭ ‬Manfred,‭ ‬had offered her a deal.‭ ‬She was to be his little pet and satisfy his every desire or,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬she would end up like her lover.‭ ‬He showed her the file.‭ ‬Officially,‭ ‬Anna's lover died in a car accident.‭ ‬The car caught fire and burned with her in it.‭ ‬The choice was obvious:‭ ‬be Manfred's sex toy or die a painful death.

When Anna had been able to escape to America she got away from Manfred,‭ ‬but the desire for revenge had burned deep in her.‭ ‬She was not about to go back to Germany,‭ ‬she was done with that,‭ ‬but she had heard rumors that Manfred was in America.‭ ‬She asked J.J.‭ ‬about him and J.J.‭ ‬offered her another deal,‭ ‬Elaine for the whereabouts of Manfred.‭ ‬Anna had no qualms about turning Elaine over to him,‭ ‬her only qualm was not being a good employee to Roy but in the end it had been an easy decision.

Anna had found Manfred living in quiet retirement in Chicago.‭ ‬He was living in an Italian neighborhood,‭ ‬she guessed he wanted to stay as far away from any Germans who might know his past as he could.‭ ‬She had walked up to his front door and rang the bell.‭ ‬He smiled when he saw her,‭ ‬the same smile he had often had before doing things to her.‭ ‬He invited her in to his home.‭ ‬Anna had come in,‭ ‬shut the front door.‭ ‬He actually looked surprised when Anna stabbed him in the stomach.‭ ‬She enjoyed the confused,‭ ‬tortured look in his eyes as he bled and died at her feet.

It had been a simple walk down the block to catch the L to the train station.‭ ‬No one was the wiser and wondered if anyone would care or mourn the death of Manfred.‭ ‬As the train rolled out of the city and into the farmland of Illinois,‭ ‬Anna wondered what she was going to do next.‭ ‬She could not go back to Roy,‭ ‬but maybe someone else would hire her for the same job.‭ ‬Or maybe she could work for Hunter.‭ ‬It was a long shot,‭ ‬but freed from her burden of hate and vengeance,‭ ‬anything seemed possible.

Author's Notes: Thanks to my wonderful editor Cherelleanna for her help on this and thanks to DreamInTheDark for her input. This concludes Elaine on the Run. Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions or comments.-beygaze1