Elaine Participates in 500 Group Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was midmorning when I awoke. I had slept naked, which I hardly ever did. I padded to the bathroom to pee and noticed a manila envelope slid under the door to my room. After peeing I took it back to my bed. I opened it and inside was a letter from Miko:

"Ms. Elaine,

"Must tell you so sorry if you were hurt by what happened last night. I knew upon meeting you that you were one woman who was ready for erotic adventure. Friends and I had thought you would like at some level. Would like thrill of stripping, bathing, touching, and then public sex. I am sorry if this finds you hurting. Stupid head was supposed to bring gel to lubricate butthole before pushing into you. Men!!! They can be so stupid, but oh so much fun, too!! Heah???

"You will see very surprised but sexy lady who loses panties, who bathes with naked men and women, and finally who finds erotic passion on public train. After seeing if you want, we will not release or will release with face blurred. But I think I was right. You are very sexy lady who needed this adventure.

"Please call me if still want to be my friend. Miko"

Her phone number and address were inside on a separate card. Inside was also a DVD.

I played it and became so aroused by what I saw on the screen that I actually masturbated while watching the erotic things that happened to me and that I participated in.

I called Miko and asked her to come to my hotel. I greeted her at the door, still naked, and gave her a great big hug. I told her, "You know, I was really pissed at you when I found out that you had set all that up yesterday. But then I watched myself. I really haven't felt so exhilarated since my honeymoon with Lee. And I feel almost liberated. I am not just a mom and not just a wife and not just a duteous employee at worker. I am someone who can feel aroused and excited every so often. And also naughty. Especially the naughty, sexy part!!"

I couldn't believe this was coming out my mouth. This was quiet, reserved, always subservient Elaine N. But I was feeling quite liberated. Right then I was still horny from the night before and I thought I would throw Miko off balance. So I challenged her, "I love my video. But I have a price for releasing it with all of me visible, including my face. Not one person last night pleasured me orally. I gave head last night to several men, and several got me off with their fingers. But not once did any of those men run their tongues against my private parts."

"Yeah? And?" Miko didn't know where I was headed. She still felt in charge.

I just blurted it out before my more cautioned self would reassert control of my newly liberated side, "And I would like you to orally pleasure me right now."

"OK," replied Miko, much to my surprise. She pushed me back on the bed and soon her lips and tongue were doing incredible things to my bare clit, labia, and nymphae. Her tongue explored the opening to my vagina and even the opening to my rectum. She had me crying out quickly. And it was incredible to look down and see a woman's head moving between my thighs. Several times she brought me off until her face was sloppy with my juices. She had my whole body humming with pleasure. It was as if her tongue knew exactly where to lick me, flick me, dart inside of me, and when her lips needed to suck me. It was like nothing I had ever experienced. I soon pulled off her clothing until she too was naked and I angled her naked hips and hair covered pussy over my own mouth and I was soon reciprocating by tasting her genitals. With her pubic hair curled in around her feminine labia I had to use my lips and tongue and my fingers to part the hairs until my tongue tasted that most tender of skin on a woman. I enjoyed the metallic taste of her labia when they were finally exposed and later her clit as she became aroused and her clit engorged exciting all 8000 nerve endings bundled in that little bud. Then when I snaked my tongue inside the opening to her vagina and first tasted that tartness and later the salty creaminess as her vagina oozed lubrication. I even became so aroused that I began tonguing her anus and then after sliding a finger in and out of her soon followed that up with forcing my tongue inside her anus.

All this time my own hips were positively screaming with wave after wave of incredibly soft, rapid pleasure as her liquid tongue darted in and around my womanly folds. I did not want this sensation to ever stop. Unlike the friction of intercourse this pleasure had no end and no drawbacks. I bodies were joined in a 69 position. We were cleaning and pleasuring each other. She felt my soft womanly body open up to her and Miko molded herself against my hips and my lips. Her small breasts grazed against my stomach and her soft shoulders and her hair caressed my thighs as her face moved between my wide open legs. I thrilled at the smell of her pubic hair, the sensation of the coarse hairs tickling my lip and my nose, the taste of her salty, damp skin on either side of her Venus mound, the softness of the soft hairless space adjoining her thighs, the look of the dark skin surrounding her anus, and the cuteness of watching it pucker in and out as she herself came. There was no deep penetration which can be an incredible feeling for a woman as you literally join with a man's penis, but there was a gentle sexual surging and lowering which went on for several hours.

Finally in exhaustion we stopped and held each other and drifted off to sleep for the afternoon, naked. I slept soundly until awakened by Miko's tongue exploring me once again. I stopped her and said I wanted to watch her instead as my own tongue and lips performed and feasted on her womanly folds. I know now what a rush it is for men to watch their woman transform from someone under control to a state of euphoric pleasure, then to a state of uncontrolled passion, and then finally to a state of abandon where your woman revels in the fact that she is a woman and can cum, and cum, and cum, and the pleasure can go on endlessly if she wishes. Her body is a perfect instrument for her own pleasure and she accepts that incredible sexual advantage over men.

That evening Miko and I went out to a Japanese nightclub. Intentionally we wore loose dresses and no underwear and encouraged the various dance partners we entertained to enjoy our bodies and vice versa. We finished back at the bathhouse where we each took turns bathing the other like the attendants had and then joined several of her friends, male and female, in the hot bath pools. I received several complements which Miko translated. My pornographic video had already been seen by many and they complemented me on my performance. I blushed but accepted the complements. I also wondered if my husband's friends would see me wild and naked and tell him about it.

The remainder of the evening we all relaxed in the hot baths, sipping cool drinks, and softly stroking each others' genitals. Every so often someone would cum and then this slow languorous petting, touching and stroking would resume again.

The next couple of days Miko checked me out of the hotel and invited to her home where I met her husband. The next three days I spent with them and we became fast friends. When I returned home it was quite the adjustment to get used to being the dutiful wife, mother, and employee back home in DC.

So when Miko invited me to come out I was ecstatic. I figured I'd have an opportunity to once again live the lifestyle that I kept hidden in the States. My husband knew I had made friends with Miko but was totally unaware that I was a pornographic star whose video could be seen on the Internet. And yes it was fairly easy to see that it was me whose face was groaning as I sustained several orgasms and as men stuck their penises in my mouth. So far I had been lucky; I think most of my husband's friends just thought I was another Japanese pornography actress. They didn't realize that some of these women were actually amateurs who had been handpicked like I had and they didn't catch on to the fact that at sometimes the men were speaking English to me not Japanese. To relieve my sexual tension I bedded my husband quite a bit and masturbated even more. I also found a masseur who for a little extra money would fuck me silly. I often came back refreshed and full of energy from my "physical therapy" sessions with Nikos.

When I arrived at Miko's she said that we were all going on a trip outside of Tokyo that she thought I would really enjoy. Her husband and his cousin were going to join us. We spent the next couple of days catching up, seeing the sites together, going to our usual haunt at the bathhouse, and sleeping together. Sometimes Miko's husband would join us in the bed for a little three-way action. In just a couple of days I felt like a revived woman. I was fully ready for a big bus trip outside of the city. Miko hadn't given me the details but I was excited at the prospect of seeing the mountains to the west of Tokyo.

We arrived at our destination in the city and were segregated into several buses of women and several buses of men. Miko stayed by my side so that I could converse with the women who were on the bus with us. They were surprised that I was an American. Foreigners didn't usually go in for adventures like this. Most of the women were young but there were several women in the forties. It was quite a mix. When I asked Miko why the men and women were segregated she simply responded, "That's just our way." It wasn't the answer I wanted but I was satisfied for the short term. I was too excited about seeing the snowcapped mountains outside of Tokyo to let anything distract me.

The trip was long and in the sunlight I dozed off. I was awakened by Miko nudging me and saying, "We're here!!" Instead of a lofty outdoors location our bus was parked in the lot of a large white warehouse. In the background were beautiful snow-capped mountains but we seemed to be disembarking and heading towards the large warehouse. Miko handed me a small daypack which I didn't know she had packed. "You'll need this, Elaine." She was smiling an "I know something you don't know" grin.

"Miko, what have you gotten me into?" I asked.

"Elaine, just play along. Soon my husband and his cousin will be here and we'll get arrangements squared away." I had no idea what the heck she was talking about. We just followed the other 200 plus women entering the warehouse doorways.

As soon as we were in the building there were cameramen filming us getting situated. Spread across the room were futon mattresses. Miko and I got mattresses next to each other. "Was this going to be a group exercise first, then a hike through the mountains?" Soon all the buses had driven off and the place was wall-to-wall women. Women in blue uniforms moved through the crowd with papers that had to be signed. The lady who approached me didn't speak English so Miko interceded and explained something to her. Soon she was nodding her head up and down and grabbed my face and turned it sideways to gaze at it. Exchanging words with Miko she nodded more vigorously now and put a big smile on her face. Miko, "Elaine, you need to sign release in case of injury." Trusting Miko I signed thinking it was some release in case we were injured during the exercises or the hike. Before the lady left though she said something to me which I didn't understand, shook my hand and then thought twice and hugged me tight. She left smiling and saying something to the other women around me and pointing at me at the same time. For some reason I was popular. Maybe it was because I was an American who was trying something Americans didn't usually do.

While the paperwork ladies were finishing up we heard the buses of the men pull up, many of the women were excited that their men had shown up.

The men started pouring in through the doors and started heading for their spouses and girlfriends. Miko's husband and his cousin were approaching us when they were redirected to stand next to two other women. Now Miko looked surprised. Her husband was on the other side of the room and a different man was directed to stand with her. The man who stood next to me was a large, muscular man. Now I was really nervous. He kept looking over at a petite woman who must have been his wife; he had on a wedding ring.

He pointed to the woman and then pointed at his chest to indicate that they were together. He then pointed at my chest and gave me a questioning look. For lack of anyone else I pointed at Miko's husband's cousin; he too was some way off, but was looking for me. He spoke English like Miko and her husband did, but this wasn't doing me any good at the moment.

My partner, so to speak, nodded and gave me the OK sign with his fingers.

The same group of women moved through the crowd and this time they got the men to sign the releases. Once they were all done, a small man stood up on a platform at one end of the warehouse and using a megaphone issued instructions. There was some surprise and some grumbling at which point the man posed a series of questions to which most of the crowd was nodding or responding in the affirmative. I turned to Miko, who said, "Elaine, so sorry, I thought we be paired up with Ken and Katashi, but seems like that's not what we're getting paid for. They want nervousness and surprise captured on the film." I had no idea what the heck she was talking about so I raised my arms with a what the heck gesture. She responded,"Just play along; so sorry. Can't back out now. Got big money and signed release. Director can do what want to do and it long walks back to Tokyo."

Now after the grumbling had settled, the Director began to issue instructions and slowly but surely everyone began to undress. I was thinking "Are we going to engage in nude yoga or exercise?" At first they were all separately undressing themselves but then the director came by and directed the men to undress the women and vice versa. He said the same to my partner, Orochi, who held his hands away from his clothes and gestured like I should unbutton his shirt and remove the rest of his clothes.

I thought, "What the heck," and began to unbutton his shirt. He wore no undershirt and when I got his shirt off I noticed he was quite muscular and chiseled looking. He gestured at his pants as if he wanted to reveal something. I unbuckled his belt and soon his pants were around his ankles. He was wearing that odd Japanese underwear that their men sometimes wear. The women wear panties like Western women but the men don't wear tight briefs but something that is like a loose diaper that leaves their butt bare and loosely hides their genitals.

Now it was apparently my turn as Orochi unbuttoned the flannel shirt I was wearing and unbuckled the jeans I was wearing and had me sit on the floor while he pulled them off and neatly folded them in the corner of the futon. Now I was in my bra and panties and Orochi was in his whatevers. Now I saw the director indicating that each couple should start making out. So this wasn't going to be yoga or an exercise. Miko had once again tricked me into being in yet another porn flick. I sat down on the mattress and Orochi sat down next to me. We watched other couples.

On our left Miko was soon making out with her partner and her fingers had already trailed down inside of his briefs and were clearly working his penis up and down. His fingers were slipped inside the edge of her panties and he too was finding some play. Most of the couples, however, were like Orochi and me: unsure of what if anything we should do next. Orochi kept looking at his petite wife and I kept looking at Ken and Katashi. Ken seeing Miko get "comfortable" with her partner was soon making romantic advances with his partner; they were engaged largely in kissing and rubbing each other. Katashi's partner had pushed him down on the futon and was raining kisses on his neck and moving seductively against him.

When I looked back at Orochi's wife, Hanako, she was now without a bra and her partner was sucking on the nipples of her bare breasts. She seemed to be struggling but her partner was determined. Not only were his lips locked on her nipples which even from this distance I could see were quite pronounced from being teased, but he was doing his darndest to remove her panties. As Orochi flexed his hands open and closed not knowing what to make of his wife so easily being relieved of her clothing, he and I watched as Hanako's partner was finally successful at removing Hanako's panties and rolling over on top of her so she was now underneath him. He quickly unsnapped his briefs and now was squarely situated between her legs and moving suggestively against her now defenseless belly. Orochi was about to stand up and defend his wife, when he saw her lift her legs up around her partner's hips and draw him into her. She wasn't completely helpless but was instead doing what she had been paid to do: have sex with a stranger. Orochi had gotten them into this mess apparently and this was her way of paying him back. Again we watched her hand move between their bellies and instantly we knew she was positioning his penis to enter her. With a thrust we watched her partner slide up inside Hanako and they proceeded to fuck. The director and his cameramen advised Hanako and her partner to slow down.

I couldn't imagine what was going through Orochi's mind. I'm sure he thought like the others, "I'll show up with my wife, fool around a little for the cameras, get paid $4,000 between the two of us, and that's it." When they were separated, that must have been the first shock like it was for most of us. But then to see your wife of many years get naked in a matter of minutes and then seemingly willingly offer herself to this stranger. What a mind fuck!!! Kind of like my husband at home with my two children, if he ever discovered that I was preparing to fuck Orochi.

Instead of being concerned for my own situation, being totally blindsided, once again by Miko, who was in turn blindsided for not having read the details of what she and her husband had signed up for, I felt for Orochi's pain and wanted to relieve or, at the least, distract him before he charged across the floor and did something reckless. Before doing so I looked over at Miko.

Miko was clearly enjoying a session of oral pleasuring. Her partner had her panties off and was going to town on her hairy pussy. He had parted the hairs which formed a mustache around his lips which were smack against her dark genitals and sucking away. And from Miko's quivering belly and torso he was being very successful at it. Ken, he too was between the legs of his partner and was feasting on his partner's naked belly.

"Well, I'm here," I thought, "so let's earn my money." Hopefully Miko was going to give me my share. I kissed Orochi's big face; and, removing my own bra and sitting in his lap, I brushed my breasts against his hairy chest and rained kisses all over his face including his forehead, his eyes, his nose and finally his lips. He weakly kissed me back trying to be a little attentive, but it was clear that the sex that Hanako was apparently enjoying so thoroughly was still distracting him. I changed up and did what often drives my husband wild and drives me wild; I started kissing and tonguing his ears and down the side of his neck. I felt Orochi's cock stiffen underneath my panty clad bottom. When my kissing returned to his lips he was now more receptive and kissed me back with more fervor, but his eyes were still locked on Hanako.

At this point I glanced up at the large monitors the director had placed on the four sides of the warehouse and on it they were broadcasting Hanako and her sex partner. He had his head moving rapidly between her legs. But the disturbing thing was that Hanako was pressing her lover's head into her crotch. Her hips and her thighs were just shaking something fierce as she must have been either climaxing or on the verge of climaxing. But what made it worse was that they had caught Hanako's little girl cries of pleasure and were broadcasting them throughout the warehouse. Fortunately the Director switched to another couple vigorously 69'ing each other. In this case some guy's wife was passionately sucking the semen out of some stranger's cock. The camera actually caught the dribble of white semen dripping from her lips. Wow, it's amazing what a little temptation could do to some spouses. But then look at me.