Elaine Participates in 500 Group Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cameras caught everything and I wanted it that way. This was the best sex and the best lovemaking I had ever experienced. I wanted to remember this on nights back in the USA.

Inevitably Orochi and I got on a rhythm headed for a mutual climax. And we did. And it was romantic and strongly sexual as we both embraced each other's bodies and kissed each other's mouths and felt our bellies stir and mix with each other: his strong flow of seed with the liquid embryonic mix of my uterus and cervix. I felt a strong urge of being his woman and he my man. We pressed against each other and held each other tight. We had no way of communicating other than the physical so that is what we used.

Orochi slowly withdrew from inside of me and then gesturing for me to lie on the futon he spooned against me and reinserted himself back between my legs. My butt was tickled by his coarse pubic hair. But he felt warm and reassuring as his muscular arms wrapped around me and his kisses rained gently down on the back of my neck and on the shampooed, scented hair on my head. He would bury his nose in my hair and smell its sweet scent and his hand would move to cup my breast and he would hug me against him. This postcoital spooning was so romantic and energizing at the same time. Now we looked in Hanako's direction and Orochi's wife engaged in vigorous intercourse from the back. Her lover had his hands between her legs and she was crying out with pleasure. But now Orochi was satisfied to remain connected by his penis between my legs damp with his and my creative flow.

Given the continued sexual activity, however, all around us and seeing couples intensely pleasuring each other, abandoning any pretense of union with a significant other and letting their new found sexual freedom express itself, I soon began to move against his hips and that incredible organ still connecting me to Orochi. Orochi reciprocated and urged me to lay face down on the futon. I knew immediately that like his wife was doing he wanted to enter me from behind. I wanted it too. It was another thing that my husband Lee didn't want to do; he was very traditional. I, however, wanted to feel a man moving inside me and pushing against my soft butt and feel his urgency as his ardor rose.

There are many ways a man can enter a woman in intercourse from behind. Orochi and I finally negotiated that I would lie face down on the futon and open my legs. I wanted to feel his girth press against my groin muscles and feel him sliding in a tight space as my belly pressing against the futon compressed my vagina. It also felt sexier to be laid out on a mat and have a man take me pressing down on me. His muscular body moved against my back and it felt so exciting to be made love to in that way. Again this was something Lee and I never did.

After entering me Orochi easily stretched and lengthened my aroused and yielding vagina and fill me up. He soon built up a heated rhythm which had both him and me reaching another climax. Once again his cock erupted with jets of hot semen squirting deep inside of me and I could actually feel my own vaginal muscles grab at his cock and try to draw him in deeper inside of me when I finally climaxed. It was like the whole pleasurable act of sex was trying to inseminate me and create children. Semen squirted deeper and my vagina massaged its walls inward pushing the semen deeper inside of my vagina and womb.

In a romantic gesture he wrapped his arms around me and rained soft kisses on my back and my neck. This sent thrills down my spine and caused my hips to shudder underneath his manly body pressing against me in a very sexy way.

Now I moved out from under him and I crawled up on his chest and he cradled my head against his fairly hairless chest and caressed my back and my butt. Feeling him stiffen in arousal once again, I reached down between our bellies and guided the large knob of the head of his penis past my still very open and very slippery inner lips. Thrusting my hips down I soon engulfed much of Orochi's deliciously large cock up inside of me and we moved against each other in a fluid motion of lovers. I sat up so Orochi could gaze at my nude body ravenously. His tender fingers caressed the tips of my nipples and cupped my jiggling breasts. His hands caressed my sides, my back and my hips as we moved against each other. He and I looked down at where we were joined and saw only a tangle of his and my pubic hair and the flexing of the muscles in our bellies and then we looked up in each others' eyes and leaned into each other and kissed. Our tongues were soon intertwined as we continued to move against each other in a fantastic wave of pleasure. We no longer were moving towards an orgasm but more simply riding the waves of intense pleasure that our mutual lovemaking and tenderness was yielding. For me this was like making love to my husband. Yes, there was the sexual activity but it was encompassed in a sense of tender romance. Unfortunately with rearing our children Lee and I were both guilty of not displaying that with each other, but only getting our rocks and clit off respectively.

Orochi with his need for affection was showing me what I had been missing with my husband of late. But for now the warm, nude sensation of our bodies intertwined and moving against each other just filled me from head to toe and warmed me all over. It did the same for Orochi and even though we were strangers we were soon both shining from a layer of perspiration on our skin. In this way with a slow lovemaking rather than fucking movement we were able to keep moving against each other for a long time. It was wonderful and we were soon both smiling from ear to ear and soon laughing as we would each play games with a vaginal squeeze on my part or a sensual caress or movement from Orochi. I was glad to fill Orochi's heart with joy and at least for the moment to help him forget his wife, Hanako, who was still getting it on in her own way with the stranger she was mating with (I could occasionally see the cameras on her).

A long time later Orochi and I had to be woken up by Miko and others as we had fallen asleep in each others' arms still joined by the incredible length of Orochi's cock (my goodness what an incredible man!!!). We kissed and took a few moments to dress each other. And then hugging each other we parted and I retreated with Miko to the women's bus. I never did see Orochi again and I'm not sure if the making of this Group Sex film destroyed their relationship. On the bus Hanako ended up sitting with what seemed to be some friends and talked about her own experiences. Miko translated. Hanako related how she had been terrified but the rough way in which her partner, Raiden, had literally taken her. She found, in contrast to her gentle husband, that she actually enjoyed being taken. His name was appropriate; he was like thunder between her legs and created a storm in her hips. She giggled like some high school girl who has just had her first fuck and it was great.

As Miko translated I asked her what the name Orochi meant. She said it meant "big snake". I and she laughed and remarked that Orochi's name fit his equipment. Miko then said, "Elaine, it's amazing how you always seem to luck out with these incidents I set you up with. After all, I thought like everyone did that you were going to have sex with Katashi, whose wife was away but needed a partner in order to collect the payment. And here you end with a man whose penis would be the fantasy of every woman except Hanako. And he turns out to be an incredible lover from what I could see of you two. You are so lucky, Elaine N....so lucky."

I returned home and later received the video in my email from Miko. There are many shots of me and Orochi making love and I still masturbate to those scenes. My other film...Lee finally had his friends show him the video of some American girl being raped on a Japanese train and, although his friends didn't catch on who it was, he did. They all found it very arousing. Oddly enough after I lied and told him how horrible it had been, and how I didn't know that someone had been filming the whole awful event. After that and upon seeing how those men made me cum, Lee seemed to have a renewed sexual interest in me. Seeing the things I had been "forced" to do on that train excited him to how sexy I was and renewed his interest in me, not as a wife and mother of his children, but as a woman who was sexually provocative and interesting. In fact he and his friends still watch that video (I don't know whether they have caught on that it is me on the video). Usually after watching it and seeing how his friends think the woman in there is so sexy, he comes to bed and we make love like we never have.