Elaine Wants to be Watched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menssana
Menssana
53 Followers

"Take your trousers right off so I can see you." He stood up and slipped them off, and went over to the chair opposite them and sat down.

"And your shirt, you might as well get completely naked". Simon pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor.

She looked Simon up and down as she bounced very gently on her husband's cock, and he saw her eyes linger on his crotch.

"It does look bigger with no hair down there, though I think you're big enough anyway."

"I think it looks better." Alan had leant round to have a look as well, and stopped fucking to look at Simon's cock.

"Come here so I can see it." she said. He walked over and stood naked beside them, his erection wobbling in front of him. She stared at it and gently started fucking her husband again.

"Can I touch it?" she asked. Simon nodded and she rubbed her hand across his belly, just above his cock, where the hair was very sparse.

"It feels good."

"I mainly do my balls so they feel smooth." She ran her hand down onto his testicles, briefly brushing her fingertips against the shaft of his cock.

"They are so smooth" as she ran her hands round and under his balls, cupping and stroking them. As she fondled Simon's balls she ground down on Alan's cock moving her hips in a circular motion, then started sliding up and down his cock more vigorously as she let go of Simon's balls.

He sat on the sofa next to them, wanking himself, as they both watched. She bounced up and down on Alan quite hard to drive his cock into her, and bent over him so her tits slapped against his face. He got her nipple between his lips and sucked hard on it. After a few minutes fucking, she slowed and slipped off his dick, then knelt down in front of them both, and said to move together. Alan and Simon moved closer together, but not touching.

She then took a cock in each hand, and started to wank them with both hands.

She did it very slowly, just watching her hands sliding up and down each shaft, so their foreskins slid up and down.

"Move closer to each other" and they did, so their thighs were pressed hard against each other, she held their dicks again, and moved closer, pulling their cocks towards each other, making them have to twist until their knobs were touching. Simon looked down at his cock head sliding against Alan's and pushed his hips forward. Elaine opened her mouth wide, and slipped her lips over both cock heads, and closed her mouth around as much as she could, swirling her tongue over the glans.

It was impossible to suck any more into her mouth, but it was enough for them. For Alan, watching his wife suck another guy's cock was a huge turn on and for Simon it was like a dream.

She released the cocks and then put just Simon back into her mouth. She sucked firmly on his knob, and slid his whole length in.

He watched her intently, seeing her saliva shine on his skin as her lips trailed along his penis.

He reached down with both hands, and cupped her breasts which were swinging back and forth as she sucked him. They were wonderfully soft and heavy and he pinched her nipples, which made her moan and her suck harder on his cock.

"Alan, I want you to fuck me again, get behind me" she said quickly, hardly missing a stroke. Alan got on the floor, and positioned himself behind her, and eased his erection into her pussy, and she moaned which had an amazing effect on Simon's cock, sending orgasmic feelings coursing through it, from the vibrations of her mouth.

Alan fucked Elaine, and Elaine sucked Simon. Occasionally she would take him out her mouth, as Alan started to fuck her harder, and just wank him, and his cock shaft would rub across her face. Simon just lay back and relaxed while she sucked and wanked him for ten minutes, as Alan shafted her hard from behind.

He didn't come, and pulled out of her, and sat beside Simon on the sofa again, to his left. Elaine sat between them and took their cocks in her hands and wanked both of them again. Simon stroked her thigh, edging towards her pussy, then trailed his fingers over her pussy, which was soaking. Pressing, he slipped a finger inside her, and finger fucked her gently. He leant down and took her nipple into his mouth, licking, sucking as her nipple grew hard, and gently biting on it, for a minute. His finger alternating between her clit and her hole. She lay back and let him do it, and soon started to come, she moaned deeply, and pushed down on his hand.

Her hands were still around the two cocks, but with no real rhythm, and Alan was loving watching his wife get fingered by someone else.

Her head rolled from side to side, as her orgasm built up, her breasts heaving with her deep breathing. Her legs fell further open as she gasped and squealed as she came, her head falling forward to watch Simon's fingers in her, her pelvis thrusting down onto his hand. Her head flew back, and he felt her pussy muscles contract around his fingers several times, and rubbed her clit harder for her. She seemed in a dreamlike state, as she moaned and groaned through her orgasm. She soon quietened, and her breathing slowed. He slowed down on her clitoris, and just rubbed gently for a minute after to bring her down slowly. She opened her eyes.

"That was good" she said quietly. "I want you to fuck me" she said looking at Simon.

"Are you sure?" he was surprised. She looked at Alan and back to him.

"Yes. Fuck me. Use that big cock to fuck me" she said simply.

Simon slid onto the floor, and moved between her legs. Putting his hands on her knees, he pushed them apart slowly, and her glistening pussy came into view, and he saw her lips peel apart. She slid down a little on the sofa, and Simon started to wank himself to get his cock as hard as possible, then he went down on his hands and knees, and said;

"I've got to do this."

He got his face as close to her pussy as he could, and slowly licked up the length of her slit, up to her clitoris, which was still a little sensitive and he felt her twitch as his tongue touched it. She was looking down at him and he looked up and their eyes met as he pressed his tongue against her pussy again. He used his fingers to pull her labia apart as far as he could and he could see the pink of her vagina, shiny with her juices, and her cunt hole.

He licked her again, but this time pushed his tongue deep into her hole, so his chin was against her asshole, and his nose was squashed into her pubic hair. He tongue fucked her as best as he could, then got up on his knees, and grasped his hard-on, pulled his foreskin back to show his deep purple knob, and pushed it against her pussy, then pulled it up, so her cunt lips, pulled round it. Next push, and it slipped in easily. She was so wet. It plunged right in so he was balls deep in her, and his belly was against her pussy.

He held himself there, and could feel the warmth of her cunt around his cock. He drew out slowly, and saw her juices slick on his shaft. Slowly he entered her again, and then started to fuck her at a steady pace, occasionally shafting her hard, so his balls slapped against her asshole. She jerked her hips back at him, and really drove her pussy onto his dick. He knew he was getting closer to coming, and said so.

"Do you want me to come inside you, is that okay?"

"No, I want Alan to come inside me, and I want you to do it over me as Alan fucks me."

He fucked her for a while longer but kept the pace slow, occasionally building up to an orgasm then controlling himself so he wouldn't blow his load inside her. Eventually he pulled out and positioned himself beside her as Alan got between her legs.

He watched as her husband slid his cock into her and started to fuck her, and she started to wank him, pulling his cock against her tits. He loved seeing her nipple rubbing against his knob, and he rubbed his palm over her breast, down her belly, to her pussy to rub her clit and he let his fingers slide against Alan's penis and felt his hardness rubbing against the side of his hand.

"Move up a little" she said. He did, and she took his cock in her mouth and sucked gently on him as he masturbated her. She licked very slowly around his cock head and glans. Alan watched his wife lick another man's cock and said he was going to come soon. He started fucking her harder, and Simon watched her boobs slide up and down her chest as she took the pounding. Her mouth was still on his cock, and he felt his orgasm approaching as well. Alan slowed, stiffened and groaned deeply as he came inside her, and pumped her in rhythm with his spunk unloading into her pussy.

She let Simon's cock out of her mouth and grasped it and wanked him hard as she felt Alan's spunk rush into her. Her mouth was open and she wanked Simon's cock into her face, and watching Alan coming, tipped Simon over the edge, and he came too. Elaine felt his cock pulse in her hand, and looked at it to see his come, and she did. He spurted onto her chin as his cock started pumping, then stream after stream of white come flew out, and covered her cheek, and then her tits as she pointed his cock down. She was closely watching the head of his cock as he spunked all over her and moaning as if she was coming again. She kept wanking him like an expert and drew out all his come onto her body until he was spent. He let his breath out slowly as he felt the feelings still rushing through his cock, but subsiding. She kept gently stroking him, and then wanked his cock into her open mouth so a drop of his sperm dropped onto her tongue and closed her mouth around his cock. It felt painfully sensitive as she sucked on him, tasting his spunk.

Alan withdrew from her and he saw some thick drops of come on the tip of his cock. He immediately went down and licked her tasting her juices mixed with his own. She let Simon slip out of her mouth, and his cock trailed across the spunk on her cheek, smearing it down the way. He groped her tits and smoothed his come over her nipples. Alan saw this and did the same, getting Simon's spunk all over his hands.

Simon then relaxed back onto the sofa and watched Elaine lying there covered in his spunk, savouring the sight.

She trailed her fingers through the thin film of sperm, down to her cunt and started to finger herself, shoving several fingers into her hole. Pulling her fingers out, she offered them to Simon to taste. He leant forward to took her slim fingers into his mouth and tasted her juices, and could still recognise the taste of spunk. His own and Alans.

"Thanks for coming, we'll do it again sometime, maybe even at work. You never know."

Menssana
Menssana
53 Followers
12