Elaine's Birthday Party

Story Info
My wife's 26th birthday turns into an MFMM.
2.8k words
3.8
138.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
giudo2848
giudo2848
24 Followers

We are new in town and don't know very many people so I invite some co-workers to my wife's birthday party, bring your wives and families!

Everything is going swimmingly and the party is great, Elaine and I, with Kevin, and Doug, two guys I work with. I thought they where married, but they showed up by themselves.

It's about midnight Friday, we have finished 2 cases of brew and are feeling good!

I notice Elaine has gone missing, I call, "Elaine"?

About 10 seconds later she comes walking out of the hallway wearing a very short robe and stockings with the straps.

I gulp and say "Uh Oh!".

She walks over to the stereo and puts on Bob Segars, "They Love to Watch Her Strut". You can see half her ass as she is bent over fiddling with the stereo!

I glance at the guys to see there reaction and nothing but grins around.

Then she turns around slowly and drops the robe on the floor. WOW! She is a wearing the bustier and a g-string that I bought for her birthday and this is the first time I have seen her in it!

Her very nice breasts are presented with not just cleavage but mountains and a nice valley. The g-string barely covers her pussy. Elaine has a very nice body, big c-cup tits and pretty slim, about 5'2".

She is bumping and grinding and dancing, then Kevin gets up, and looks at me, I smile and he goes for it,. They rub and grind and I decide to get naked so they will. My ramrod hard cock points to my slutty wife as I stand there enjoying the action.

While Elaine is bent over and Kevin is rubbing his crotch against her ass, I go in front of her and give her my cock to suck.

She starts do a very nice knob job, which gets Doug off the couch and taking his pants off. He comes over with about six inches of hard cock in his hand and pushes Kevin out of the way and starts rubbing his cock on my wife's ass and pussy!

All of the sudden she stands up and says, "Not so fast, boys, sit down, I need to look at that before you stick it in me!"

I notice Kevin is naked now, except for socks, playing with his uncut dick and sitting on the couch, Doug sits down next to him and Elaine now has 2 cocks to examine.

She went over and knelt down in front of those 2 naked men, right in front of me, (holy crap. The first time with more than 1 other man), and starts her examination. She starts by softly touching Kevin's balls kneading them and then runs one finger up his cock, whilst her other hand is around Doug's cock. As her finger moves north I can see Kevin's cock is getting harder and bigger and when her finger gets to the base of the head it jumps and some precum oozes out.

Elaine licks just the tip of his dick to taste his precum, she looks at me and says, "Yummy!"

I say, "I bet you want more than that!"

She answers by taking him in her mouth and giving him an amazing blow job. Every time she licks from base to tip I almost cum!

It doesn't take very long before Kevin says, "I'm gonna cum!"

Elaine looks him in the eye and says, "Yes Baby!"

He squirts one load on her face and then she opens her mouth so I can see him cumming in her mouth, then takes his jerking penis in her mouth , Kevin, "FUCK UNH"! And he grabs her head and pushes it down while raising his butt and pumps her mouth full of his seed.

While that is going on Doug is cumming all over Elaine's hand, which is a fetish of mine, to see my wife's wedding ring covered in another man's cum!

I have to stand up and pinch my thigh so I don't cum!

Elaine is sitting on the floor with a big smile on her face, I go over and take her hand and lick her fingers and suck on her ring finger, then I lick her face and kiss her with lots of tongue tasting both these men on my wife.

I say, "Well gentlemen I am going to fuck my wife, you wanna join in feel free!"

My wife says, "Hold on cowboy I'm not done with my inspection!"

She goes back to her knees and takes Kevin's half hard penis in her hands and rubs it all over getting her hands all cummy then sucks him hard again, that is when I notice he has a really impressive cock, about 8" and pretty thick. I'm thinking I better fuck her first because he is going to stretch the hell out of my wife's little hole!

So I stick my cock in her and fuck her slowly while she is sucking that big cock and playing with Doug's dick. And even though I am horny a hell I can't cum yet. I am watch in my beautiful wife suck one man's cock and feeling all around another man's cock while I am fucking her, but I can't cum!

Suddenly Kevin says , " I want to do your ass!"

I shake my head and Elaine says, "I don't go there homey!"

It sounds to me that he has been dismissed with that statement, she reaches down and plays with my balls while sucking on Doug's cock!

She moves and detaches and stands up, grabs Doug's hand then mine and pulls us into the bedroom.

She lays down on our bed and says, "Come here honey."

I lay down and suck her tits and then go down and lick that wonderful pussy, when she starts moaning I mount her and my ramrod has her cumming in minutes, but I still can't. Not a problem as for as I am concerned!

I roll on my side and tell her that, "I am desperate to see Doug's big freaking cock in your pussy!"

She grins and says, " Well if you really want me to!"

My cock pulses and I almost cummed!

This whole time Doug has been sitting on the bed with my wife's left hand wrapped around his huge love tool. While I was fucking her!

I say,"Honey, go get it!"

She rolls over and takes his huge cock in her mouth and sucks it back to hardness while I am playing with her tits and pushing my cock against her pussy.

"Bring it!" She says.

She rolls on her back and I moving out of the way and she spreads her legs, smiling at Doug as he gets up and that big cock bounces as he is goes around the bed to climb onto my wife.

OMG, He is going to stick that big dick in my wife!

But I am ready, I have seen my wife fucked before and I think this might be the best time.

Doug climbs up the bed and drops onto her pussy and starts licking her from bottom to top, she cums almost immediately, I slap myself so I don't cum, I just want to enjoy then cum inside her,

He then licks her bellybutton. Then goes for each of her big beautiful nipples.

I am rock hard and wanting to go over and join them but I decide to sit on the chair and watch.

That is when I notice Kevin is watching from the hall, rubbing his cock and enjoying the action.

This is the moment I have been waiting for, seeing that big cock penetrating my wife's pussy, and seeing her reaction. He has the biggest cock I have ever seen!

Elaine says, "OH My God, it's to big! Honey should I?"

I answer, "No, I will fuck you instead."

She laughs and says, "NOT!"

Then I see that huge piece of rock hard meat split my wife's pussy and he slowly pushes it into with her. He slowly penetrates her and when he is almost all the way in she cums again!

I should get some kind of medal for not cumming then!

I am thinking my marriage is over!

But then she says it's to much, she pushes him off and says to me, "You fuck me my baby".

I say, " NO, Doug just do as half cock!

She says, "No come here."

I crawl over and lick her clit and suck on her beautiful tittes, then push my rock hard cock into her pussy, it feels a little loose but very nice, I can feel her clamping down!

I fuck her hard, slamming my cock up her cunt whilst Doug and Kevin beat their meat.

Doug comes over and feeds his cock to her and she sucks his knob, then Kevin takes her hand and wraps it around his dick.

I am fucking my wife while she has a cock in her mouth right next to my face and another man's cock in her hand!

Happy Fucking Birthday Elaine!

I fuck her for about 15 minutes and when I realize I am not going to cum yet I slow and then stop.

I roll off and tell Doug, "I opened it up for you, now I want to see you fuck her real good!"

She is looking at me then Doug, then his big cock and stares at it whilst he moves around and climbs up to her. He says to Kevin and I, "Spread her legs". I take her knee and hold I it open whilst Kevin holds her other knee, she takes his cock in her hand and guides it right into her snatch!

I love watching cock go in my wife, and this monster has her eyes bulging and her mouth forming an OOHH!

He slowly pushes it in and out of her going a little deeper over the next minutes until he is balls deep and she is moaning loudly and telling him to stop. Doug yells, "Shut up you fucking slut!" And starts fucking her harder, slapping her crotch with his body, he pulls her legs up and puts them on his shoulders and fucks her that way for a while. I love watching his cock pistoning my wife!

Then he pulls out and tells her, "I want you on top bitch." He lays down and she gets on top and lowers her pussy on his cock while I am about 10 inches away watching it go in her. He grabs her tits and pulls her down and sucks her nipples while slowly pumping her pussy.

Doug says, "Fuck me you whore, no, your not a whore, your just a slut, a whore has a job, you just have men fucking you for free!"

Her ass starts bobbing up and down as she fucks his big cock with her pussy and Kevin is trying to stick his dick in her mouth but Doug pushes him away.

Soon she starts cumming, and louder than I have ever heard her, then he soon starts to cum also.

He is pumping cum into her, UNH, UNH, UNH! He keeps pumping her pussy and cum is oozing out around his shaft, he slows then stops and she lays on his chest.

I am kneeling on the floor now after watch his big cock sliding in and out of my wife, precum on my hand as declare, "Hottest ever porn ever!"

Then after a minute, "I want to see her creampie!"

Slowly Doug pushes her up and kisses her then grabs her tits and sucks a nipple.

She slowly pulls her body off his cock and when it pops out cum drips out while she lays down.

I climb up and lick her pussy clean and taste his cum and then stick my cock in that used cunt. She is all stretched out and full, and I love the feeling and squishy sound!

I fuck her for a few minutes then notice Kevin is back, offering his dripping cock to her, she licks the precum and then sucks his cock , then she kisses me. I can taste his cum.

Elaine tells me, "I want to fuck Kevin"!

Um, OK, mind bending thing to hear from my wife while my cock is in her!

I respond, "Hell yea, please do!"

I get up and look at my wife laying on our bed, she is still wearing her bustier unzipped all the way, she on has her garter and ripped up stockings, legs spread as wide as she can, pussy all covered with cum, huge wet spot on the bed, she has cum on her face and a cock in her mouth and I love it!

Kevin lays next to her and she jumps up and mounts his cock, this degree of energy surprises me and I ask her about it.

I do like watching my wife fucking a cock. She has the best up, down, around, left, right action, and then just lays on his chest kissing and sucking his tongue, he pushes her up so he can grab her tits and the pulls her back down to suck those big hard nipples!

She then says to me, " I have to apologize, I have been here before!"

She then climbs up Kevin's body and puts her cum filled pussy on his mouth and he gladly sucks her until she cums again!

My wife has already fucked my co-worker!

Now I know why she asked me to invite them and their wives's to her birthday party, she has already fucked Kevin and wanted to fuck Doug and she knew they weren't married, then got me to invite them.

"You must know you are a depraved sexual slut!" I yell.

Elaine is grinding her cum filled pussy on Kevin's mouth and looks back at me and states, "So are you!"

Now Doug is feeding her his big cock to her mouth again while she is sitting in Kevin's face.

Elaine says, "Suck Kevin's cock!"

I respond, "No way, I am not going there!"

I will I admit I like to see another man's hard cock, especially if it is pumping cum into my wife's mouth or pussy, but I am not interested in one for myself.

Elaine tells Kevin, "Fuck me."

He turns her over and fucks her pussy from behind, her big titties swinging back and forth has both Doug and I grabbing those big tits. She is sucking Doug's big dickhead.

I crawl under and suck her titties looking at her mouth sucking Doug then down and see Kevin's balls slamming my wife's pussy, I was in heaven!

We use her for a while then Doug squirts his load into Elaine's pussy, grunting loudly! Then we collapse in a heap.

After we rest for a while it is my turn.

I push off and notice Doug's big soft dick is laying right next to Elaine's face, I pick his cock up and lay it across her face!

She starts licking it!

My cock is hard enough to point north and getting harder as I look at the scene.

My little sexy wife has been fucked and sucked and she did some fucking and sucking, I am not sure but I think she got 2 loads of cum in her mouth and 2 loads in her pussy! Maybe more, I'm not sure.

The only thing that I am positive about is that I haven't put any cum any where. Well lots of precum, Elaine loves precum. I will admit I do too! I get it from my wife, not off a dick.

So I get Kevin to move and put Elaine on the bed with her legs spread and her head on Doug's crotch, Kevin is already touching her tits whilst I enter her pussy.

Her pussy feels so nice, squishy cum runs down my balls and it sounds very nice. I slowly fuck her enjoying the feeling of her stretched out pussy with 2 loads of cum in it and on it, her whole crotch is soaking wet as is the bed. My pretty little wife is licking Doug's cock while I am kissing her face, then she kisses me then licks his cock.

It's too much and I cum, the most wonderful orgasm I have ever had, my cock felt like a rocket launcher, it kept pumping and pumping cum into her love hole and it couldn't stop, it kept jerking and jumping even when all the cum was exhausted!

If you have never fucked your wife when she is full of another man's cum, then you have never fucked!

I just lay on top of her until she says, "Baby, I can't breath."

Oh, Sorry Honey."

I roll over and sit up, the clock says 5:40.

I look back and Kevin's huge cock says he wants more sex.

Well, what the fuck, we have the whole weekend!

giudo2848
giudo2848
24 Followers