Elaine's Dirty Knickers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How this was to happen was anyone's guess -- we both had to figure that it may be best left to Elaine to start working away next time she saw Simone -- after all, girls DO talk!!

Meanwhile, Elaine and I had been engaging in even more frequent and dirty sexual expression.

I had been watching Elaine go to the toilet quite regularly -- I had helped her change her tampon on EVERY day of her most recent period and had licked her anus to orgasm on every day of the same period.

Likewise, Elaine had actually been watching ME go to the toilet more regularly -- she had enjoyed watching me pee for some time but had actually started to ask if she could watch me take a dump in front of her as well, which I was only too happy to do!

Elaine had taken much pleasure in wiping me clean entirely -- from start to finish without me having to do a thing.

Also to my great pleasure, Elaine had also started giving me regular rim jobs.

I reached some of my most intense orgasms with Elaine swirling her tongue around and inside my hairy anus whilst I sniffed and sucked away on a pair of her filthy, stained undies.

About a month or so after we had both begun discussing it, Elaine came home one evening highly excited due to the fact that she had been around at Simone and Aaron's and had just had dinner with Simone.

She had apparently mentioned to Simone that we had both now seen the first hand evidence of her "past life" and were more than suitably impressed.

Elaine had been particularly strident in conveying the impression that the images had left on me, as a male viewer.

Based on this, Simone had been more than a little flattered and had thus made herself "available", more or less -- words to the effect that if ever I wanted to sample the "real thing", she would be only too happy to oblige, particularly with Elaine's little aviator brother away with work as much as he was.

I couldn't quite come to grips with what I was hearing from my girlfriend, should it be even half-true.

Sure enough, an invitation to go around to Simone's for dinner had arrived for me and Elaine within 48 hours.

Even though I knew Simone, I was still having trouble reconciling the person that I had met with the one I had seen in intimate detail on the internet. And even more so was the fact that I may be about to engage in real life sexual activity with her.

I could hardly believe it and yet I could hardly wait!

THE THREESOME BEGINS

It was a Sunday evening around at Simone's and as I had so anticipated, it was just three of us in attendance --Elaine, Simone and me.

We ended up having a roast, which seemed entirely appropriate for a Sunday.

The wine was also flowing which also seemed appropriate in the lead-up to what I hoped was about to eventuate.

It was not until after dinner that the mood and conversation began to head in the direction I had so hoped it would.

Simone thankfully, was the one who broke the ice.

"So you guys have seen my photos huh??" she asked in passing.

Elaine and I both looked at each other and nodded.

"Yeah, we have," I answered.

"So what did you think?" Simone continued.

A few pregnant pauses and glances followed before I came up with,

"WOW!!! We were both pretty impressed!"

"I've never really known anyone who has done something like this," I added.

"Cool!! Thanks!" Simone responded with a wry grin. "I'm totally glad you liked them!"

Just at that moment, Simone disappeared into the next room and came back with an envelope, from which she removed several photographic prints which were obviously from her shoots.

I noticed also on the envelope, Simone had signed in black marker,

"TO MY SIS-IN-LAW ELAINE AND HER SEXY BOYFRIEND, LOVE AND KISSES, SIMONE XXOO..."

At this, Elaine and I flicked through the handful of prints (about 20 in total) of Simone in all her glory which included a good range of her, from standard nude shots in a few of the shoots to some much more explicit and graphic images of her hair-covered genitalia and anus.

"Wow. This is awesome!! I've never been given a gift like this before!!" I remarked honestly.

"The pleasure is all mine!!' Simone replied.

I then decided to cut straight to the chase and put it to her directly.

"So what would be the chances of seeing the real thing before the night is out??" I asked.

"I thought you'd never ask!!' Simone responded to my utter glee. "My only rule is that if I show you mine, you must show me yours!"

Elaine and I looked at each other incredulously and grinned.

"Well I'm sure we could manage this, what do you think baby?" Elaine jumped in.

"I'm sure we could!!" I eagerly scrambled.

"Well," Simone continued, "I actually need to really pee right now, so if you want to just wait a few minutes..."

"Or else," I suggested jokingly, "we could join you in the pee room."

"Kinky hey??!!" Simone gurgled. "Well come along then," she urged after a few more pregnant pauses.

Simone was wearing a pair of cut-off denim jean pants and a purple cotton tie-died tee, which accentuated the shape of her 40DD boobs and also revealed a divine amount of cleavage whenever she bent over at the right angle.

My cock hardened noticeably as I walked behind Simone towards the bathroom, watching her shape move in the most enticing way before me. With my girlfriend Elaine tailing in behind me, the promise of an impending feast of smelly, hairy pussy and stained undergarments was almost too great to bear.

WATCHING AND WIPING: SIMONE AND ELAINE PEE

As we entered Simone and Aaron's master bathroom, I noticed immediately how luxurious the whole space was.

Big, roomy, tiled and SUPER clean -- a huge rain shower dominated the room although it was the Jacuzzi that impressed most.

An aviator's lifestyle was clearly rewarding in more ways than one!!

At that moment however, I could not help but indulge a snapshot of me engaging in an extended bout of lewd and intense activity with these 2 incredibly sexual women -- Simone and Elaine.

What may have been about to take place was for me, unchartered territory and I was overcome by a seizure of nervous anticipation as my heart rate soared along with my breathing and my mouth suddenly began to parch.

No sooner had these reactions started to surface than Simone approached the toilet which was one of those attached to the wall.

Undoing her denim shorts, she slid them down her (along with her underwear) and proceeded to sit down in front of me and Elaine.

We caught a brief glimpse of her bare buttocks before she sat, but no more presently as she adopted a hunched-over position with her legs closed.

Her jean shorts were just pulled over her thighs with nothing else visible.

She sat there for a few moments looking at us looking at her and then said,

"Are you guys all OK there?? I thought you might want to come in for a closer look or something??"

"Sure!!' I replied. "I won't mind if you don't!!"

At this prompting, I moved forward as Simone also moved to sit up a bit straighter and at the same time parting her knees just enough to enable her jean shorts (and what I imagined were her underpants inside) to be pulled down that bit further.

"If you want to slide these down a bit more so you can get a better view," she said.

Simone herself slid them down to her knees at which I then nervously took over, sliding them slowly beyond. Once they slipped past her bent knees, I immediately noticed her frilly white underpants scrunched up inside the denim shorts. What I also couldn't help but notice was the obvious brown discharge streak on what appeared to be a solid cotton vagina panel.

Not sure of what Simone's reaction might be knowing that I had seen it, I averted my gaze towards the dirty material and instead looked at her as she watched my reactions to what I was now engaged in.

At this point though, Simone parted her knees even further which caused her undies to fully expose inside her shorts and the dirty panty stain was now entirely visible and my curiosity could not be contained.

"It's OK," she said. "I don't mind you seeing my pussy stains. It's all a natural part of what goes on between my legs. If you want get so close up to everything, you really can't avoid it. I'm sure Elaine knows what I'm talking about."

At this moment, Elaine also moved in closer to the action as I took the Simone's panties into my left hand and began running my thumb across the dirty inner of her crotch panel.

"See this baby," I said to Elaine. "Stains just like yours!!"

"I can see that!" Elaine responded. "You should have a good sniff and see what they smell like. I'm curious myself!"

I needed no further prompting from either woman and proceeded to gently place my nose directly against the soiled gusset and inhaled ever so slowly.

Simone having opened her legs now also revealed her black pubic triangle which was now clearly visible in between her thighs as she sat on the toilet in front of us.

Having studied all of Simone's porn photos in great detail, I had loved the way that her black pubic hair was formed around the rest of her vulva and vagina, spreading out to a perfect furry triangle across the width of her pubis and collecting in a heavier, hairier clump around the top of her thick, flappy labia.

But such was the thickness of her pussy flaps that not even the extra amount of dark pubic covering could completely hide her protruding labia dangling down as she stood normally without any underpants on.

Now I was seeing the real thing, I could see that it was exactly the same as it had looked in her photos!

I continued to bury my nose and mouth into her undies, looking up just in time to see her black hairy triangle open up even further as Simone moved both hands between her legs and pulled her pink fanny lips wide apart for me in readiness for her pee.

What began as a few drips then progressed to a few squirts and then into a fully evolved jet stream of golden yellow urine, which hissed with significant force out of her bladder and urethra and into the white toilet bowl directly beneath.

My initial sniffing was replaced by my mouth as I applied it to Simone's filthy soiled panty gusset, sucking in what I hoped were her premium vaginal flavours as she continued pissing directly in front of me, the spray from her urine flicking my face as it hit the porcelain and the smell hitting my nostrils with equal potency.

Still holding her vaginal lips spread wide apart, Simone giggled in response to my flinching as her pee sprayed in my face.

As well as Simone's urine, I could clearly detect a strong scent of her pussy musk which was emanating directly from her dirty knickers as well as from her vaginal opening and pubic hair which were now only a very short distance from my nose.

It was a strong, steamy gluey odour which was heavily infused with the tang of her stale pubic sweat, although largely absent of the fishiness which I had grown so accustomed to with Elaine.

As Simone completed her pee, I looked up to see her looking down at me lovingly sucking on her pretty, discharge-stained panty crotch and she began to run her hands sensually through my hair.

"How did you like that??" she asked "Did you enjoy watching me pee?? I'll bet that's nothing that my photo shoots could have given you!!"

"GOD!!! I LOVED watching you pee Simone," I replied. "It looked AMAZING and smelled so strong. You've got incredible pussy lips down there and I loved seeing it shoot out from in between your legs!!"

"And what about my discharge stains??" she goaded. "How do they taste and smell?? How do you like the real thing now that you've got to see what my pussy and undies are REALLY like? Do you like how dirty and smelly they can get during the day??"

"WOW!!" I love your musky pussy odour and sour flavour Simone. It's just SO beautiful and feminine. I'd reeeealllly LOVE to taste you when you're on your period!!" I offered.

"OH REALLY???" she gushed. "You should come by around that time. I promise I'd smell nice and strong and maybe you can help me with a tampon or two!!"

"Just give me the word!!" I panted with sheer anticipation.

After being a bystander whilst Simone peed and then watching me indulge the crotch of Simone's white knickers, as well as now engage in some lewd verbal exchanges with her, Elaine then intervened.

"I'm not surprised he's enjoying your panties so much," she said. "He usually gets lots of exposure to the condition of my undies. I actually get pretty fishy and dirty down there a lot of the time and we enjoy the produce regularly, so to speak!!"

"WOW. I'd really like to try that!" Simone replied. "It's like when you're in a public cubicle, or even one at work and there's other women in there with undies down and doing their business, you sometimes get this totally powerful cocktail of smells! I get SO horny thinking about what the inside of their undies must look like!!"

By now I was just listening in amazement to these two beautiful females talk openly about their most private vaginal secrets -- fishy pussy odours and discharge stained undies was conversation that simply made me wanted to lick and suck and taste and sniff both Elaine and Simone's vaginal and anal orifices.

Meanwhile, Elaine moved forward to the toilet and began removing her white cargo shorts.

"Now it's my turn to pee!" she declared.

Having seen my girlfriend urinate regularly, I was used to it but it was to be a new experience for Simone.

Similar to Simone, Elaine positioned herself on the toilet and opened her legs with her shorts pulled down and her typical skimpy white knickers scrunched up in between.

She looked at us both before motioning to us.

"I'm wide open down here if anyone wants to get a closer look!"

Immediately Simone made the move down between her sister-in-laws thighs and began to inspect.

I was thrilled to watch Simone as she unfurled Elaine's skimpy undies from inside her white cargo shorts and spontaneously brought them to her nose and face.

She took an obvious huff with her nose applied to the inside of Elaine's knickers and exclaimed,

"Nice smell Elaine!! Really strong odour darling!! You ARE pretty fishy down here aren't you?? Mmmmmm. It's nice. Really nice colour inside your undies too -- it's such a tiny crotch panel but you've stained it really well. I'd love to have a taste of it. You don't mind do you??" Simone finally asked.

"Be my guest!" was Elaine's saucy reply.

At this, Simone closed her eyes and began to gently suck on the discharge-stained crotch panel of Elaine's tiny knickers, just as another hissing sound filled the bathroom which was Elaine releasing her bladder into the toilet bowl.

I just stood there stroking my massively erect penis as Elaine peed and Simone knelt between her legs sucking on the dirty crotch panel of her panties. It truly was an orgasmic scenario right before me but if I thought that it could not get even better, I was very wrong!

As Elaine squirted the final drops of urine from her urethra, Simone then stood up and tore some white toilet paper from the roll next to the toilet.

She then lovingly reached in between Elaine's legs and applied it to Elaine's pubic triangle, wiping very gently one way, then the other -- something I had the pleasure of doing any number of times.

Elaine was looking downward as this beautiful woman carefully wiped her, pulling her hairy fanny apart for Simone to gain maximum access.

She briefly closed her eyes as Simone had quite possibly made contact with her clitoris -- the feeling of the soft toilet tissue against her clitoris giving obviously her a momentary flush of pleasure.

After the completion of Elaine's wiping, Simone then turned to me and spoke.

"Well now, young man!" she began. "You've just watched ME do my dirty business, so I guess you should have the option of cleaning ME up, so how would you like to do it - paper or no paper??"

"Mmmmmmm...... no paper please!" I almost begged.

At this, we shifted -- I lay prostrate on the bathroom floor as Simone squatted and placed her soiled femininity straight over my mouth. I obliged immediately by extending my tongue as she lowered herself front first. My tongue found its mark, easily sliding into her vagina as her smelly pubic triangle smothered my nose.

She positioned herself in such a way as to give my tongue maximum access to her urine tainted opening -- the taste of her pee entering my mouth immediately. I had tasted Elaine's pee before so it was not something completely foreign and to be honest, Simone's pee tasted VERY similar and more importantly, it was still WET, with some small droplets still caught up in her pubic hair.

As with most women when they pee, quite a bit of it seems to flow down around the perineum and anus and buttock crack so I was now VERY interested in my tongue find its way down this far Simone's undercarriage. I would surely glide my hard moist tongue through this hairy, smelly and dirty part of Simone's anatomy to make sure she was pee-free down there!!

I TONGUE WIPE SIMONE, SIMONE TONGUE WIPES ELAINE

Elaine had also moved off the toilet bowl by now and decided to join in the tongue wiping session.

Even though Simone had just wiped her with toilet paper, Elaine moved her hairy privates directly in front of Simone's face.

With my face buried in Simone's pubes and my tongue swirling around the inside of her tacky vagina, my view was greatly obscured but from the stance Elaine took, straddling over my head with her nether regions generally directed towards Simone's face I guessed this was what was happening.

As Elaine began to moan very sensually, it was confirmed as I could only imagine Simone's tongue had found its mark between Elaine's legs.

So this continued now for several minutes with my tongue working Simone's hairy and tangy vaginal opening, cleaning her vulva and pubic hair of any remaining urine. At the same time, Simone's tongue was now exploring Elaine's vaginal opening -- something I was very familiar with.

I really hoped that Elaine was providing some very sweaty, musky and fishy pussy flavours for her sister-in-law to enjoy, as I often did during our lovemaking!!

Simone herself was beginning to produce some very gluey flavours out of her own fanny as I licked away, my tongue sliding in and out of her hairy pink vagina with the greatest of ease; her loose brown cunt flaps fanning out against my own lips as I munched away. I could really feel the rippled and wrinkled interiors of her moist vaginal walls against my tongue, the taste of her fanny funk and pee mixing together beautifully along with the sweaty tang of her black pubic hair was fulfilling every vaginal fantasy I had conjured about Simone as I had gazed at her porn photos almost endlessly since acquiring them.

Both women's moans intensified before a change of position was instigated.

I LICK SIMONE'S ANUS, SIMONE LICKS ELAINE'S ANUS

I decided I wanted to make sure that Simone's perineum and anus were dry of any urine so I requested her to turn around, which she did extremely willingly!

As she then faced her entire behind towards me, I parted her milky white buttocks and began to explore the brown stained goodness within.

I could easily see her brown wrinkled anus now with her wavy brown pussy flaps dangling beneath completely surrounded by black pubic hair.

My tongue immediately began exploring, firstly around the base of her vagina, then onto her perineum and then directly into her anus. My tongue hit the spot and Simone quivered as I began wiping around the area like I would do with a sheet of toilet tissue after she had excreted.

"OHHHHHHH. THAT'S IT!! LICK MY ANUS!! Stick your tongue inside me there and make me nice and clean!!!" she cried.

Which I did: making sure to pay special attention to all the little anal hairs around her opening and savouring any remaining urine that had found its way in there.