Elaine's Dirty Knickers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Simone had also turned Elaine around and was clearly applying similar treatment to that part of Elaine's body.

I licked Elaine's anus very regularly and knew the flavour and aroma from this part of her body extremely well and hoped that now Simone would get to experience it herself.

Elaine also had lots of hairs around her anus which frequently became smeared with her faeces after she had been to the toilet so I hoped that Simone was able to access some of this as her tongue explored around Elaine's rear opening.

Our tongues explored -- mine in Simone's anus and Simone in Elaine's and hoped that I could get some of the taste of Simone's poo in my mouth and Simone could taste Elaine's poo in hers in a very sensual exchange of faecal germs.

Personally, I tasted more urine than faeces during this exchange but as things happened I was not to be disappointed.

SIMONE DOES A POO IN FRONT OF US

After at least 5 solid minutes of mutual analingus, Simone suddenly stood up and let go of quite a loud fart, which was probably just as well that she did as I had only just removed my tongue from there.

Rather than being embarrassed, Simone simply grabbed her belly and admitted to both of us that she needed to go to the toilet again, urgently, but this time from the other end.

As Elaine and I had been playing in this direction lately ourselves in our recent love life, we both looked at each other excitedly at the prospect that Simone was going to possibly provide us with a full poo show.

"I hope you don't mind, but I suddenly need to go," she said.

"Do you want us to leave?" I asked merely out of politeness.

"Only if you want to," was her honest reply.

"I think we're OK if you are!!" I conceded.

At this, Simone moved back to the toilet bowl and sat down. She released some more loud gas within a few seconds, at which she giggled at and apologised.

"I think it's coming now," she declared.

"We'd love to stay and watch if you don't mind," I replied.

"Sure, if you're OK with it!!"

"It's OK," Elaine interjected "we've been doing it for each other lately and really enjoying it, so it will be good to have you join in as well!!"

"OK then!!!" Simone enthused.

"Our only rule is that we get to watch!!" Elaine continued.

"Sure thing then!" Simone concluded as she then stood up and parted her wide milky buttocks over the toilet bowl for us.

Within moments, Simone's beautiful anus began to swell and distend, pink and puffy, as a large dark mass appeared from within.

Simone held her breath with the strain, also holding her buttock cheeks wide apart as a wonderful glistening brown turd began snaking its way out of her body.

It was lumpy, thick and moist; crackling audibly as Simone gently pushed it out of her rectum.

Her pink sphincter was wrapped around the stool as it made its exit, eventually clenching tight and snapping off a length of around 12 inches before our very eyes.

I was quick to move just before the turd was detached, holding out the palms of my hands so that the huge poo landed softly in the middle of them.

Simone released her breath , panting heavily several times as she continued to hold her thick buttocks apart as her now soiled anus gulped several times in response to having just released its stinky brown produce.

As I stood there holding Simone's lumpy moist poo in my hands, the smell began to spread throughout the bathroom.

Elaine and I stood there incredulously looking at Simone's wonderful bowel product and we both inspected it very carefully.

The smell was strong and sharp, as I thrust it right up under Elaine's nose as she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.

I followed suit as I totally wanted to maximise the experience of having the stench and feeling of Simone's moist turd so close at hand.

Simone herself had turned around at this point as I was able to show her directly what she had just produced.

She actually bent down close to her own poo and took a nice deep inhale, which I was only too happy to assist.

I decided to speak up.

"WOW!! That was spectacular Simone - I'm SO glad I was able to stand here and watch you poo like this!! I'll bet not many people get to experience something so natural and beautiful yet so dirty and disgusting at the same time!! That turd was so moist and shiny when it came out of you and there was so MUCH of it. You must have stored it up inside you for a while."

Simone replied,

"It just happens sometimes when I don't get to go to the toilet for a while. It must just build up inside me during the day and eventually when I DO go, it's nice and thick and moist and normally pretty smelly. I'm pretty sure I can normally produce enough poop and gas inside me to match it with a lot of guys. I'll bet you got a shock when you saw what my pretty girl bits can actually do!"

ELAINE WIPES SIMONE'S BOTTOM, SIMONE SITS ON MY FACE, ELAINE LICKS MY ANUS AND BALLS

Elaine interjected at this point once again.

"Do you need to wipe yourself Simone?"

"I think I do," replied Simone, "unless you'd like to do it for me?"

"I'd love to!!" was Elaine's eager response.

At this, Simone casually reached over and detached some sheets of toilet tissue and folded them before handing them to Elaine.

Simone continued to hold her buttocks apart and bent over to give Elaine maximum access.

Elaine looking carefully at the subject then applied the sheets of paper to Simone's soiled anus and gave it a wipe along the length of her buttock crack.

Removing the paper, she held it up to inspect it and we all saw that it was clearly soiled with Simone's moist faeces.

My cock was as hard as it had ever been and I stroked it vigorously with my left hand as we all took a strong whiff, before Elaine dropped the dirty paper on top of the thick brown stool that still held pride of place in my right hand.

A second, third and then fourth wipe took place, Elaine taking more time to massage Simone's anus carefully with each consecutive wipe. Also with each wipe was less and less brown faecal matter on the toilet paper.

After the fourth wipe however, Elaine was really digging the toilet paper in and massaging Simone's pretty feminine anus for several extended periods.

Simone was now closing her eyes and moaning breathlessly as the activity had become less about making her anus clean and more about pleasuring her rear opening, which continued for several minutes.

"I think you should check to see that I'm clean in there now," Simone said as Elaine paused her massage.

Holding her anus wide apart, both Elaine and I inspected it carefully and both agreed that it was as close to its normal colour and free of faeces as it could be.

"I'd love to do a taste and smell test Simone - just to make sure it's properly clean!" I offered.

"Please do!! I want you to lick my anus perfectly clean for me!!" she exclaimed as I gently placed her 12 inch length of turd into the toilet with all the soiled tissue on top of it.

I then lay down on the floor next to the toilet as Simone then squatted on my face, assuming the 69 position and placing her hairy anus and vagina directly over my face.

My tongue found its way immediately into her recently soiled anus, penetrating deeply and filling my mouth with the sour taste of her faecal residue.

At this time she had also reached over to grab her dirty panties which were lying limp on the floor from where she had removed them earlier.

As I continued to tongue away inside her anus, Simone wrapped her dirty undies around my rock hard cock and in lieu of giving me a head job in the 69 position, began stroking my huge erection with the soft cotton.

With my face so buried in her hairy, smelly privates, I could only hope Simone was stroking the brown stained crotch panel of her dirties against the glans tip of my penis down the other end.

To increase the pleasure, Elaine had moved down to the same end and started pushing my legs up and back as Simone stroked away.

Within moments, Elaine had moved down and started tonguing my anus and perineum as well as swirling her now expert tongue around the base of my hairy balls.

I hoped Elaine was getting lots of my own anal flavours in her mouth as well as the taste and aroma of my ball sweat. It would surely give Elaine similar amounts of pleasure that I had derived from eating her out straight after a busy day at work when her own hairy genitals were sweaty and tangy and quite often fishy, her undies heavily stained from pussy and anal discharge and her anus smelling ripe from any toilet activity during the day.

By now, we were tonguing each other's moist anuses in unison.

I could detect the bitter taste of Simone's faeces in my mouth and my other deepest desires were satisfied when Elaine began mumbling incoherently in between licks and tongue thrusts how she could really taste me strongly.

The bathroom was now full of the smell and taste of poo as we still hadn't flushed Simone's turd down the toilet and tongues were exploring anuses, filling my mouth with the taste of Simone and Elaine's mouth with my own taste.

Sounds of moaning and wet tongues pushing in and out of moist anuses, was the most wonderful sexual symphony imaginable.

Simone's taste was particularly sharp and fresh; her anus was only freshly wiped from her bowel movement only a few minutes earlier and the taste of her poo in my mouth was unmistakable.

Having previously seen so many photos of Simone's pink and seemingly germ-free anus on the internet, I could never imagine that I would be now lying on her bathroom floor with my tongue sliding in and out of it; filling my mouth with the most beautiful, earthy and bittersweet flavours of her faeces and the germs associated with it. I was certainly beginning to wonder what it would have been like if she would have pooed directly into my mouth instead of my hand -- I think I was developing a taste for her poo and to have one of her turds actually in my mouth would have been the dirtiest yet most intimate thing I could possibly imagine, right then and there.

And even though I was totally engrossed in the act of licking her anus, I still took time to inspect Simone's opening, amazed at how clean and PINK it looked even though she had just been to the toilet -- still stained brown around the outside but inside, the core of her anus was a actually a lovely baby pink colour, belying the nature of the moist, smelly disgusting waste product that passed through it on a daily basis.

For my benefit at least, the residue taste of that moist, smelly disgusting waste product was now washing around inside my mouth and hopefully dispersing a range of germs from Simone's very private and forbidden bodily opening.

I may have actually hoped to be able to taste whatever she had been eating but alas, it was no more than a general faecal tang.

SIMONE AND ELAINE SUCK EACH OTHERS HAIRY SMELLY VAGINAS AS I MASTURBATE WITH SIMONE'S DIRTY STAINED UNDIES

The three of us had worked up a wonderful rhythm with me sitting on Elaine's face and Simone with her butt cheeks spread apart and my tongue lapping inside her anus up into her rectum.

We probably wouldn't have stopped but for Elaine having to pause as she was feeling uncomfortable lying on the hard tiled floor of the bathroom.

With her skimpy soiled white underpants still on, Elaine stood up and came to inspect my tongue licking around inside Simone's anus.

"That looks REALLY good!!" Elaine observed. "I love the little dark hairs around the outside of your anus Simone. I bet they get nice and soiled with poo every time you go to the toilet!! I'd love to have a turn of licking you there!!"

"Well I'll let you lick mine if you let me lick yours!!" Simone responded spontaneously.

"OK, I guess we have a deal then!!" Elaine settled.

At this, the girls began to re-position themselves, with Simone now lying flat on her back on the bathroom floor. Elaine then gently squatted her panty-clad crotch strategically over Simone's face in the 69 configuration.

Within moments, tongues were applied to hairy vaginas and the licking began -- Simone first began licking Elaine's vulva along the length of her stained panty crotch panel with Elaine on top, lowering her face into Simone's black pubic triangle.

"God, I love the staining on your panties, Elaine!!!" Simone admired. "It's so dirty and feminine and I love your fishy odour! Your pussy must be so active all day long to produce all this brown discharge inside your undies darling!! Would you like me to pull your undies aside and put my tongue up inside your fishy pussy? I really want to taste that fish inside your pretty hairy vagina darling!! Would you like that??"

"Please pull my knickers aside Simone," Elaine begged "I'll spread my smelly hairy bits over your face and tongue and please lick away!! I hope I'm not TOO fishy down there for you. I know it builds up inside my little knickers during a busy day, so it's good to release it and get a good clean out down every now and then. Please lick my little panties clean also.

They get so dirty with all my discharge staining them like this -- my vagina gets SO dirty and disgusting sometimes. It can be embarrassing for me if my lovers find out how dirty my bits really get between my legs. I hope you like my smell down there -- I know it can get pretty strong!!"

"It's OK Elaine," Simone announced in a show of feminine support. "Most women get pretty smelly and dirty in between their legs. Sometimes when I go to the toilet at work or at the shopping mall, it can smell like a fishmonger's in there with all those pretty vaginas being exposed on the toilet at once and emitting their individual odours. I know how stained my panties can get during the day and my odour is sometimes pretty stinky sometimes. It's all part of being a beautiful woman and managing our vaginas. It's really good that you keep everything nice and hairy as well -- it's really sexy and really smelly when we get hot and sweaty down there!!"

Without further ado, Simone slipped Elaine's stained knickers to the side and began lapping away at my 40-year-old girlfriends' mature private openings.

Elaine responded with some deep and audible moans as Simone's tongue went to work inside her sacred feminine orifice.

Simone was clearly thriving on everything on offer from between Elaine's legs -- the brown curly pubic hair, the steamy sweaty pussy tang, the brown discharge- stained underpants, the loose external flaps, the creamy internal moisture and the general dirty fishiness of Elaine's vulvic geography.

Likewise, Elaine had begun to work her way down in between Simone's legs, as Simone spread her thick, white thighs as wide as possible to expose herself completely to Elaine, who seemed equally as intoxicated by Simone's incredible genital structures and her between-leg odour.

As this astonishing action was taking place on the floor of Simone's bathroom, I watched this very live and immediate porno scene evolve before my very eyes.

It was incredibly satisfying to watch two such sexual women spread the legs wide and open up their beautiful vaginas for each other. The sights and smells were filling the room with a very intense and palpable energy as Simone and Elaine explored each other's most private openings and the sharp and steamy stench of Simone's previous bowel activity still arose from the open toilet bowl.

On top of this I could strongly smell the produce of both these women's wide open vaginas -- it was equally as steamy as Simone's raw turd in the toilet bowl but with the added tang of both women's body sweat, their individual vaginal discharge and especially Elaine's dirty, fishy femininity.

Such was its power that I badly needed to masturbate whilst these women ate each other out.

I grabbed Simone's dirty underpants and placed the stained crotch panel under my penis and began to stroke away. The soft cotton felt wonderful and the sight of Simone's discharge stains right underneath my penis felt equally amazing -- the thoughts of this tiny piece of material getting stained so heavily from spending so much time between Simone's legs, contacting intimately with her vagina, pubic hair and anus were almost overwhelming. To enhance the effect, I stood over the toilet bowl and looked down at her pile of faeces with the soiled toilet tissue sitting on top of it.

It was a wonderful sight; looking down at her poo in the toilet whilst she was being eaten out just next to me, all the while looking down at the brown stained cotton rubbing softly underneath my hugely erect penis.

At this rate, I could have easily come into the toilet bowl directly on top of her faecal deposit, but I really wanted to save my climax for one of the ladies' vaginas or anuses.

SIMONE CONTINUES TO EAT ELAINE'S HAIRY FISHY PUSSY AND ANUS AS MY PENIS ENTERS SIMONE'S HAIRY PINK VAGINA FROM BEHIND

"Who wants some cock??" I asked the hot 69'ing pair as they continued their cunnilingus session on the floor.

"ME PLEASE!!" Simone issued a muffled gasp from underneath Elaine's fishy gusset.

"I'm ready when you are!!" was my response.

In fact, whilst I was waiting I offered my thumb as a willing assistant to Simone's prying tongue by applying to Elaine's wrinkled brown anus in a very slow and sensual massage, feeling each wrinkle and lump of skin that Elaine's beautiful anus was comprised of.

As Simone's tongue continually disappeared in amongst a mass of brown and pink vaginal flesh, my thumb perused the contours of Elaine's dirty brown eye.

My fingers, penis and tongue had all explored the ecology of Elaine's anus and rectum throughout our relationship and in this situation I simply wanted to give Elaine that extra dimension of pleasure as she had her mature vagina eaten out by another woman in front of me.

I also was selfishly wanting to get a final taste of Elaine before coming; my plan rewarded by withdrawing my thumb from her rectum after a few minutes of rectal wall massage and seeing it coated with a lovely smear of anal moisture which went straight to my nose and then into my mouth.

Next thing, Elaine had repositioned herself on her knees leaning over the open toilet bowl, with her elbows on the bare white toilet seat - a position which gave her full exposure to the smell and sight of Simone's brown poo deposit.

It also gave Simone exposure to Elaine's private female openings from behind, which Simone was about to take full advantage of.

Simone now also adopted a position on all fours, with her face pushed into Elaine's bottom crack, with Simone's own bottom crack open and exposed, very ready for my waiting, erect penis.

My penis was SO erect and I was dearly now wanting to penetrate Simone -- either her hairy vagina OR her tender pink and brown anus was available and the idea of my penis sliding in and out of her gluey vagina, covered in her beautiful, smelly internal cream followed by the activity of plunging my rod in and out of her sticky, moist anal opening smearing my cock with her faeces and rectal moisture was enticing to say the least.

With my erection in hand and Simone's dirty openings beckoning, I rubbed the tip of my cock along the length of her flappy vaginal slit and also her buttock crack, giving her puckered, wrinkled bung several swipes as I decided which hole I was going to plunge first.

Simone meanwhile had plunged her own tongue back into Elaine's fishy vagina, sniffing her spread anus all the while as Elaine continued to moan in time with Simone's moist, feminine oral incursions.

My indecision was relieved now as I slid my penis so easily into Simone's vagina -- Simone gasping as my rock-hard member found its gooey pink mark deep inside her.

Simone had thick, protruding vaginal flaps which were now very moist as they grabbed my veiny penis with each penetration inside her.