Elaine's Dirty Knickers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine let out a slight moan and a shudder as Brian's fingers made contact with what was clearly her vaginal flesh.

"Ooooooh, that's it young man," Elaine cooed. "I think you've found it!! Do you want to open me up now and have a look inside??"

"Ooooh yes please Mrs Bradford!!" was Brian's immediate response.

Still fumbling a little in amongst all the pubic hair between Elaine's legs, Brian now used both his fingers to try and prise Elaine apart.

"That's it Brian, use your fingers to pull my vagina apart!" Elaine offered.

Brian finally got his fingers into the right position and with very little effort was able to pull Elaine's vagina apart.

"Oh Mrs Bradford! I've never touched a woman's vagina before. It feels so soft! And your vagina lips are so wrinkled, they feel like little bits of rubber!" Brian moaned.

"Please pull me apart now Brian, I want you to see inside me!" Elaine pleaded. "Tell me what it looks like, please. I want to know. Here, I'll help you."

Elaine then moved her own fingers down between her legs and placing her two index fingers in the midst of all her pubic hair and either side of her vaginal flaps, peeled her pussy wide apart in front of young Brian, showing him the deep pink interiors of her reproductive organs.

"There you go Brian, there it is!" Elaine exclaimed. "Why don't you reach over and grab my undies and turn that dirty crotch panel outwards and hold it underneath my vagina so you can see the dirty brown staining whilst I hold myself wide open for you. I want you to see the secret lady stories inside my underpants Brian."

At this, Brian did as he was told and grabbed Elaine's skimpy panties and held the tiny brown stained crotch panel outwards as Elaine had suggested. He ran his thumb gently along the soiled gusset in complete wonderment, barely able to believe that it had been between this woman's legs all evening, touching her intimate body parts and making such messy, smelly stains in doing so.

Elaine continued to hold her vagina wide open, completely for young Brian's benefit. He was getting a valuable gynaecological lesson as well as a very private lesson in feminine hygiene at the same time.

"You see Brian," Elaine continued, "Many women wear sanitary pads inside their undies because of the amount of discharge their vaginas produce. But I like the natural feel of my cotton undies on my vagina which means the crotch panel has to absorb all the moisture and fluid I produce from between my legs. That's why my tiny little crotch panel is so stained with my dirty, smelly discharge."

"Wow, I didn't know that Mrs Bradford." Brian admitted. "They are some VERY private details you are sharing with me. Do you get embarrassed about all the dirty stains inside your undies??"

"Not really Brian." Elaine confessed "It is all a natural part of being a mature woman. I have lots of pubic hair around my vagina for extra protection and the extra cotton padding inside my undies is very absorbent. Some men have complained at different times about noticing the stains inside my underpants when they make love to me and also about my feminine odour - you know, that "fishy smell" - but it is all part of me and the natural activity of my vagina. I can't help it - it is what it is."

"Thank you so much Mrs Bradford for sharing it with me!!" Brian was genuinely excited "I've never had anyone tell me these things before!"

"Now Brian, keep holding the brown discharge-stained panties outward and I'll describe all my private lady parts for you and you can see them if you like!" Elaine offered.

"That would be SO AMAZING Mrs Bradford. I can't believe these little panties have been up against your private parts all night long to get these stains on them!" Brian was ecstatic.

Prising her pink, mature vagina wide apart and having young Brian hold her skimpy stained undies right next to it was proving to be extremely exciting for both of them.

Elaine was exposing her most private, feminine secrets to her young babysitter whilst at the same time he was enjoying a most intimate lesson in gynaecology and sexuality from a mature woman who was very eager to share it with him.

"Oh please Brian, take a good look between my legs, I'll show you everything!!" Elaine increased the level of excitement.

Elaine then separated her clitoral folds from her pubic hair to give Brian the best possible look at it. Peeling the clitoral hood back, her glistening pink clitoral button popped out from underneath the wrinkled flesh for Brian to see in its entirety.

"There you go Brian, do you know what this is??" Elaine asked.

"Yes Mrs Bradford," Brian replied, "it's your clitoris."

"That's right Brian, you know what it does?" Elaine asked. "Do you want me to show you?"

"YES PLEASE!!" Brian responded eagerly.

"OK then Brian, so if you rub your fingertip over it, I'll keep holding myself apart so you can see the effect it has." Elaine instructed.

Brian tentatively placed his finger on top of Elaine's bright pink clitoral knob and it wasn't long before his gentle rubbing was producing results inside Elaine's vagina.

He could notice amounts of white creamy fluid appearing from within the rippled pink interiors of Elaine's pussy.

"That's it Brian!!" Elaine quivered gently. "You're making Mrs Bradford's private parts feel very warm and moist. Can you see the moisture inside my vagina now Brian? That's being produced from my clitoris. You're doing it very well for a young man! Just like an expert! Making Mrs Bradford's vagina all wet and warm - you're such a naughty boy Brian. I want you make sure I'm nice and clean Brian. Mrs Bradford's vagina gets very dirty and smelly inside her underpants all day Brian. It's up to you to make sure I'm nice and clean during sex Brian. Do you know how to make this happen??

"No Mrs Bradford, please tell me!!" Brian was nearly trembling.

"I want you to lick me Brian." Elaine offered. "I've produced all this yucky creamy female discharge inside me - this is what makes my vagina very smelly Brian. If you lick me I'll be sure to be nice and clean afterwards!"

"I don't think I can Mrs Bradford," Brian sputtered nervously, in the knowledge that he had never done this to anyone before.

He was very scared as to how it would taste and smell. After all, this was a real life vagina that produced very smelly feminine discharge and odour - Elaine was unwashed from having her privates sweating and discharging inside her underpants at work all. It was all surrounded by her pubic hair and Brian was scared about what sort of germs he would get from around Elaine's hairy private parts. He had already seen the mess inside Elaine's white cotton underpants from just a few hours of rubbing against her vagina - he wondered what germs he would catch from all that brown staining and maybe there were also some poo stains inside her undies.

"Please don't worry Brian, it is all very natural," Elaine encouraged. "My vagina is naturally smelly and hairy and it gets dirty after a few hours inside my undies but having sex, especially with a young man like you really helps to keep it nice and clean."

"Are you sure?" Brian was less than convinced.

"Of course I am young man!!" Elaine continued "It's my vagina - I know it better than anyone else! And I also know from other men that it really helps to keep it clean!"

"Well...I guess if you think it's alright..." Brian conceded.

Deep down he had often dreamt about what women's vaginas were really like, but now he was confronted with the reality of one, he wasn't sure what to do.

"Please come down here and lick me!!" this was Elaine's final offer.

Brian then crouched down between Elaine's thighs but not before Elaine had put her underpants back on.

Spreading her legs ever so wide and pulling her stained undies to one side so that her vagina and pubic hair were fully exposed to Brian and the brown staining of her panties was still visible, she used the fingers on her free hand to hold her pussy flaps apart and reveal the pink insides of her vagina to the tentative young man.

Brain had now inched his face closer and before he knew it, he had begun licking Elaine's vagina.

His face disappeared into her pubic hair as he gradually extended his tongue to make contact with Elaine's vulva.

Initially, he just found himself licking the exterior of her genitals but before long, he had inserted his tongue right inside her.

Elaine's vagina was hairy - her clitoris pink, glistening and erect, her labia flappy and moist, the interior of her cunt was also moist, lumpy and smelly.

Brian's tongue began impulsively sliding in and out of Elaine's vagina - just as he imagined hundreds and penises and tampons had done previously. Just thinking of the number of penises and tampons that this woman's vagina had accepted during her lifetime had started to turn him on even more! As disgusting and off-putting as it seemed, the more his tongue seemed to go to work inside her, exploring the rippled and messy interiors of her reproductive flesh.

Brian's tongue was starting to increase its intensity and Elaine's clitoral rubbing corresponded.

Soon, the taste of Elaine's vagina was hitting the back of young Brian's tongue - it was the first time he had really tasted a woman's vagina like this - and a mature woman at that - whose vagina emitted all things feminine.

Not only was the taste affecting him but the smell was beginning to overpower him also.

A powerful cocktail of genital sweat, vaginal musk and fishy discharge was inducting the young man into world of smelly femininity that only a woman's underpants was ever likely to experience!

"Oh Brian, that's it!!" Elaine cried as Brian's tongue slid in and out of her steamy cunt. "Oh God, your tongue is every bit as good as penis - so hard and firm and wet!! Keep licking, keep sliding in and out of me!! Can you taste me?? What do I taste like? Is it nice and tangy or is it really fishy??"

"Oh it's SOOOOOO fishy Mrs Bradford." Brian exclaimed. "I love the taste and smell of your fishy vagina Mrs Bradford. So hairy and moist and fishy!! Your vagina is so mature Mrs Bradford, it tastes just like a fishy vagina should! And I LOVE the taste of your discharge! That also tastes just like fish but more musky again!! And I still can't believe how dirty you made your skimpy little undies on the inside!!"

"Yes Brian, these are the facts of being a mature hairy woman!" Elaine concluded. "This is what we keep between our legs all the time - cased in often by just the briefest of material whether its cotton or lace or something else - our vaginas get dirty during the day and now you have the opportunity to see how!!"

"Thank you so much Mrs Bradford!! I love your pretty vagina!" Brian confessed.

"Oh Brian," Elaine continued "I REALLY want you to lick my anus! Would you do this for me??"

Brian understandably paused. Licking Elaine's hairy, fishy vagina was one thing but licking her where her poo came out?? He didn't think he could.

Elaine intervened.

"Oh Brian please don't be scared. It's that wrinkled brown opening just underneath my vagina. Everyone has one - yes it's where I poo from every day of my life, it's nice and full of nasty germs just waiting for your tongue to come and clean away! It would really mean a lot to me for you to lick me where the poo comes out. My anus is very tender and dirty and it's just waiting for your tongue Brian. I really want you to use it like a little piece of toilet paper and lick away! I'll bet you've never seen a mature woman's wrinkled anus Brian. Every poo I've ever done in my life has come out of there. It's nice and moist and fragrant Brian - totally for your waiting, sweet tongue young man!!"

"Oh my goodness Mrs Bradford, I don't think I can!" was Brian's immediate response.

"Just relax Brian, there's nothing to be scared of. The poo that comes out of my body is very natural and I wipe my anus very clean after I have been to the toilet even though sometimes my undies get poo stains on them after a long day wearing them. I don't mind if you have a good close look first before you decide to lick it. Here, I'll spread my bottom nice and wide so you can see my very private brown opening. Tell me what it looks like, PLEASE!!"

Elaine then raised her legs for Brian and pulled her anus apart as wide as she could, beckoning him to inspect the dirty, puckered orifice.

"Oh Mrs Bradford, it's got little brown hairs all around it. It looks very pink and shiny on the inside but the outside is very brown and stained." Brian observed.

"Just like the colour of my poo Brian!" Elaine added "Do you want to lick me there Brian? I'd love you to if you want to!!"

Brian hesitated momentarily and his heart nearly began leaping out of his chest yet again.

He could hardly believe that he was looking at this woman's brown, hairy anus at such close range and even more that he might be even applying his tongue to it within a few brief moments.

It looked so wrinkled and brown and dirty - every time she went to the toilet, it would be smeared with her soft, smelly faeces and now he was about to lick it!!

Would he get lots of germs on his tongue and in his mouth if he did this?

Would it make him sick?

He really didn't know and everything within his mind was telling him he shouldn't do it, but ultimately, his primal urge was to lower his face towards Elaine's spread anus and just sniff it before he did anything else.

It would surely be much better to get a smell of it before actually doing something as dirty and disgusting as licking it.

"Please don't be afraid Brian," beckoned Elaine. "My anus is wide open for you!!"

At this, Brian responded and lowered himself towards Mrs Bradford's spread bottom, closing his eyes and holding his breath as he went.

It was until he could hold his breath no longer that he was forced to take a quick gasp and got his first hint of odour from this part of Elaine's body.

To his surprise, it was not as strong as he thought and he subsequently relaxed.

"That's it young man, come down here and explore me!!" Elaine cooed.

Having taken a few truncated breaths, he then opened his eyes and took in a nice, close up view of Mrs Bradford's asshole.

It was SO brown - poo-coloured wrinkles surrounded it along with a collection of brown hairs but inside he could see that the actual anus was much pinker and when he looked at it even closer, her could see tiny little bits of poo and maybe toilet paper stuck to the outside of the opening.

"There you go, it's wide open and ready for you to lick if you want to young man. Please go ahead and lick me there, let me know what it tastes like!!" Elaine almost pleaded.

Brian was now on the edge.

He wanted to lick her badly - he had never licked a woman's anus before and he knew it was dirty -but the temptation was too great and very slowly he extended his tongue, closing his eyes and saying something of a silent prayer as he zeroed in on his target.

Instantaneously, he felt his tongue make contact with the wrinkled flesh and Elaine breathlessly moaned.

Still with his eyes closed, he began to make tickly little flicks before making his first "poke" with another pass.

The firmness of contact with Brian's tongue on her anus made Elaine clench.

"Ooooooooooooohhhh. That's it beautiful boy!! Lick my dirty anus!! Lick me where I poo from!!" Elaine whispered.

Before he knew it, Brian was actually now licking Elaine's anus, swiping his tongue across the opening where she defecated from, feeling the soft warmth and dirty wrinkles against his tongue.

As disgusting a thought as he felt it was, he wanted to use his tongue now like a piece of toilet paper on Elaine's anus wiping it clean after he just imagined she had been to the toilet.

He imagined all the soft, moist poo around Elaine's anus after she had just expelled her daily bowel movement into the toilet - he imagined the smell filling the bathroom and the pile of long, thick poo stools lying in the toilet beneath.

With his eyes still closed, he felt his tongue wipe across the dirty, moist wrinkles of this woman's anal opening and as he took his first pause after starting.

Impulsively swallowing, the first taste of Elaine's poo filled his mouth.

It was not as strong as he had imagined, however but he could detect a definite "bitterness" as well a stale, sweaty flavour.

Elaine stroked Brian's hair as she continued.

"Mmmmmmmmmm. How does THAT taste young man?? Can you taste me down there? I went to the toilet this morning and I haven't washed myself since. I might have left some little bits down there for you to clean away. I left some brown stains in my undies today so it might still be a bit dirty in there." Elaine confessed.

"Yes it is Mrs Bradford," Brian admitted.

"Why don't you keep going then, if you're enjoying it? Why don't you lick the little hairs around my anus as well - they are normally nice and dirty and get bits of poo and toilet paper caught up in them, so they probably taste better!!" Elaine instructed.

And of course, as Brain continued with his tongue inside Elaine's anus, not only was he getting the dirty flavours from her back passage in his mouth, but he was also inhaling the feminine fragrance of her hairy pink vagina.

It was almost too much to bear now, as his tongue rounded and firmed as he not only continued licking Mrs Bradford's anus but now pushing his tongue hard against it.

Elaine now pulled her pussy wide apart as Brian held her buttocks apart himself to give his tongue maximum access.

He continued to imagine her pooing on the toilet as he pushed his tongue harder into her anus and the more Elaine began to moan at this, the further he wanted to push his tongue up inside her - up into her rectum and even as far up as her colon.

Brian really wanted to taste the poo inside Mrs Bradford's bowels - lick the inside of her glistening rectal walls and swallow her anal moisture deep into his mouth.

And just when he least expected, Elaine interrupted him just as they were starting to build up to a rhythm.

"Oh my God, Brian!" she blurted, "I think I've got to go to the toilet again! Sorry I didn't want to spoil the fun, but I've REALLY got to go!"

He was so gobsmacked, he didn't know what to say.

Closing her legs, she got back to her feet put her underpants back into position and headed for the bathroom.

Just as she went in through the door, she looked back and uttered words that young Brian the babysitter perhaps never thought he would hear.

"I want you to come and watch!"

This was becoming almost too much for him to handle - still with the taste of her bowels in his mouth and smell of her fishy pussy in his nose, he was now being invited to watch Elaine go to the toilet - to do what, he was not yet quite sure, but he had to reason it was going to be very dirty and VERY exciting.

Brian followed accordingly and pursued Elaine into the bathroom.

What he witnessed next was not only something entirely new to him but something that was beyond his wildest dreams.

Elaine immediately moved to the toilet and requested Brian shut the door behind them - not that there was anyone else in the house to walk in on them, but perhaps Elaine wanted to keep the "very private" feeling to what was about to happen.

She then slipped her knickers down around her knees and sat on the toilet with her legs quite open.

"Please come down here and watch me pee young man," Elaine beckoned.

Brian, more nervous than ever took a few moments to gather himself, at the same time beholding this mature, sexual woman sitting on the toilet with her legs spread in front of him, her hairy vagina fully visible and the crotch of her dirty underpants also on full view.

A few moments past, with Brian gazing straight into Elaine's pubic hair. She was well covered enough that Brian couldn't actually see any more detail between her legs than the curly hair itself.