Elaine's Dirty Knickers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending over the toilet, Elaine exposed her wide open vagina once again to Brian from behind and pulled it apart for him to slide his big penis back up inside her.

"Ooooooohhhhh Brian, THAT'S IT!!" Elaine started again with Brian sliding in and out of her with a slightly faster rhythm this time.

Brian also now had the added effect of having Elaine's dirty undies in his mouth as he looked down and saw the greasy, smelly crater of her anus winking up at him as his cock disappeared time and again up inside her hairy cunt.

At this point, Brian closed his eyes to the sound of Elaine's deep-seated moaning as he began to taste her fishy, feminine discharge at the back of his tongue. He could also smell the steaming odour rising from between her buttocks as his shaft pumped away inside her.

"HARDER...HARDER Brian...THAT'S IT...Mmmmmmmmmmm...do you like the taste of Mrs Bradford's pussy??? How is it?? Nice and fishy??? Taste my dirty discharge little man!! That's your reward for being good to Mrs Bradford's pussy with your penis Brian!! Mmmmmmmm...that's it...taste my fishy cunt you beautiful little boy! Mmmmmmmm...please rub my anus with your thumb Brian...I want to feel that sensation in my dirty little poo hole!!"

Elaine's ongoing sexual banter filled the gaps between her moans.

Brian could now feel himself building towards climax and he knew he had Elaine's permission to come inside her.

The sight, the smell, the taste, the sounds and the touch of sex with Mrs Bradford was taking him over.

Never before had he come inside a woman's vagina but how he was about to.

The thrusts increased as he scented the gamey, fishy stench drifting up from between Elaine's legs; the feel of her moist, puckered anus was directly at his thumb-tip; the noise of Elaine moaning and the foul taste of her heavily soiled underpants was in his mouth as his penis was warm and coated with her gluey female nectar.

With his eyes now closed tight, he had nothing left to imagine but coming inside Elaine with the pungent, sharp taste and smell of her vagina and anus hitting his senses at once.

"Ohhhhhh Brian...come inside me...my hairy cunt is ready!!" she begged.

And within moments, Brian felt the first orgasmic surge convulse through him with a firm, warm spurt...followed by another...and another...and another...depositing themselves deep within Mrs Bradford's vaginal opening.

He sucked on her little white panties harder than ever as he came, still disbelieving that all the flavour he could now taste had come directly from Elaine's tender but filthy vagina.

"Ohhhh GOD BRIAN!!" Elaine yelped as Brian came in her.

Even though Elaine had not come herself, she beckoned Brian to continue.

"Keep massaging my anus Brian", Elaine asked.

"Run your thumb around the inside of my rectum and I'll come!"

"If you pull your thumb out of my anus just as I'm coming that will give better sensations," she continued, "It makes me feel like I'm pooing when you do this!"

Brian duly did as he was told, sliding his thumb in and out of Elaine's back passage numerous times as Elaine's moaning quickly increased in speed and volume.

Her gyrations became suddenly more intense as Brian worked with it and firmly worked his thumb up inside her more vigorously.

Brian then felt Elaine's body tense and then it convulsed intensely, his thumb still well up inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh BRIAN!! Slide your thumb out of my bottom now!!" Elaine demanded.

Brian did so and watched her anus gulp closed and wink back at him as his appendage slipped out of her.

"Ohhhh Brian...DO IT AGAIN...but SLOWLY...!!" she pleaded.

Brian then slid his thumb back in and then withdrew it...surely but ever so SLOWLY.

Elaine really began to groan and pant now as her body convulsed yet again in climax.

"AGAIN Brian!!" she begged.

Another 3 glorious penetrations and withdrawals followed, each one with equal intensity and moist ecstasy for both Elaine and Brian.

The two illicit lovers eventually reached their threshold and wound up in each other's arms in a gentle embrace of post-coital bliss - Elaine with her pink, mature vagina full of a young man's virgin sexual expenditure and Brian with a very dirty thumb and aching balls.

Elaine took the time to actually inspect the digit in question and in doing so, they could both see that it was coated with a film of smelly brown moisture - disgusting yet so beautiful at the same time.

Elaine lowered her nose to Brian's thumb, inhaling deeply as she closed her eyes.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." she cooed. "That really smells like poo! Mmmmmmmmmm..."

Brian watched intently as Elaine sniffed her own faeces off his thumb and began licking her lips at the intensity of her own smell.

"Quick Brian, pass me my knickers," Elaine asked.

Brian handed them to her and continued to watch as she extended her tongue and slipped it under her own discharge-stained crotch panel and began sucking the wares of her own cunt directly out of her underpants whilst still sniffing her own poo from Brian's thumb.

"Please Brian, rub my clitoris," she requested.

Brian then slipped his hand down between her legs and began gently massaging her still moist and swollen vaginal flaps through all the pubic hair.

Elaine, taking hold of young Brian's now limp cock, stroked it to another impressive erection as they proceeded to mutually masturbated each other for yet another ten minutes or more - Elaine continuing to suck on her own underpants and now having offered her teenage lover to sample her anal dirt from his thumb.

"How would you like to taste Mrs Bradford's poo Brian??" she gestured.

Brian not knowing quite how to answer now felt totally submitted to the moment and opened his mouth somewhat helplessly as Elaine pushed his thumb into it.

Feeling totally repulsed yet turned on at the same time he began to suck on it like a baby, which was no doubt part of the older woman's plan.

There was absolutely no mistake as to what he could taste and he even shocked himself at how incredibly stimulating it felt.

His cock was now throbbing once again in the good care of Mrs Bradford's right hand as the taste of her poo hit the back of his tongue.

Combined with the feel of her hairy and sloppy genitalia in his hand and the sight of her sucking her own dirty underpants, he could feel himself coming yet again.

His rubbing of Elaine's cunt increased as the feeling within began to swell.

This time, their climax was incredibly simultaneous - Brian jerking several more spurts of his thick teenage come all over the Elaine's bathroom floor as Elaine's body shook violently multiple times with the feeling of Brian's fingers working her private but well-used magic areas.

THE END.