Elaine's Pre-Dick-ament

Story Info
18 year old finds herself in a plexiglass room.
1.9k words
2.75
101.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... And so it led to this! she thought. Never in her life had she expected to land here. She looked around and scanned the street in front of her. She began to remember how it led to this. She began her life as a farm girl in central Iowa. Elaine had a talent for acting and with her 5'9", 125lbs. , 36D-25-34 body she was a wet dream and a sure thing in the business of fame. She had pouty lips, big brown eyes, and waist length jet-black hair on pail skin. A talent scout had noticed her at a school play and told head for the "Bright Lights" in the west. She had but not before her remaining relatives died in an auto accident. She sold what belonged to her and headed west with about $10,000 to her name.

She had tracked down the scout only to find he had lost his job and his replacement had no need for... "her or the thousands of girls like her... "as he put it. She walked the streets for hours before finding a place to stay the night. The following day she checked at another office and got the same response but the interviewer gave her some advice. He said that she would do better with a good headhunter looking for her. She said she didn't know where to begin. The scout gave her a card and told her she would probably do ok by this hunter. She hired the hunter but he found no work for her so... after running out of money she found herself here about one year later. She hadn't even been able to find a part time job in this town. There were to many college kids competing with her and her high school diploma with the same hopes that she had come here with.

She spent her first night on the street wondering what to do next? The first night turned to the seventh before she knew it and she was losing her nerve and hope. She had gotten to the point where she looked into a dumpster next to where she slept and spotted what was left a bucket of chicken covered in flies. She stood there looking and trying to decide. "Doesn't look good does it?" the voice said. She turned toward the voice and wanted to tell him to fuck off but before she could she noticed the black stretch limo behind him. "What do you want?" she asked. "I have an offer for you if you want it? he said. Why don't you come hear it out?" he added as he walked toward the car. "Where are you going to take me?" she asked, not just a little scared and nervous. "It's up to you" was his reply. She stepped into the car and they were off.

"I'll be brief. I represent an agency that focuses on adult entertainment. " he said.

"Stop the car I want out!" was her reply.

"I will if you want but before I do let me say that you could earn up to $1000 dollars per night be fed and housed in luxury as part of the deal and only have intercourse when and if you choose. " he said as he sat back and waited.

She stared at him in stunned disbelief.

"All I have told you is true. There are only two rules that you must adhere to if you chose to be employed. You must give my employer a two year commitment and give the job a real try. " he explained.

"What would I be doing exactly?" she asked.

"That would be up to you and my boss my young friend. There are hostess jobs all the way up to floor girl jobs. " he replied.

"Can I check this job out?" she asked.

"If your in your in now that's the deal. No other options are available. So what will it be?" he waited.

She thought it over for the next two minutes deciding she had nothing to lose or return to and told him she excepted.

They arrived at a large mansion where they were led in by the staff butler. She felt underdressed in her faded bluejean shorts and stained white halter-top. She was led up a long staircase and ushered to a room where she was ordered to shower and wait. After the maid left she took off her clothes and entered the elaborate shower. The hot water ran over her shoulders and cascaded off her large breasts. It had been a long time since she had had a hot shower. So, adult entertainment she thought, what have I gotten myself into? She looked down at her body and found that the dirty little thought made her a little moist. Elaine reached down and slowly rubbed her large clit until she shuddered with a satisfying orgasm. Afterward she trimmed up her mound and legs with a disposable razor that was left for her use. Little did she know that she was being watched by her future employer via satellite on his remote island in the pacific. He faxed a message to his mansion and it was delivered to the man from the limousine. It read "Yes I Want Her. Bring Her With The Others. "

Elaine emerged from the shower to find a sheer black thong panty, a backless black floor length dinner dress and a pair of black sandal toe high heels. She looked for her other clothes but they had been removed. She slid on the thong, thankful that she had shaved most of her pubic area. next came the dress. It was a perfect fit. It had a slit up both sides that ran to her upper thigh. The dress had thin spaghetti straps that tied behind her neck. Her high heels had long straps that wrapped up and around her calf and tied behind and below her knee. Next she applied makeup that was left for her and put her hair up in a bun atop her head. She walked over to a full-length mirror and looked at herself. I look hot, she thought to herself. At 18 years old, she was a vision to behold.

Down the stairs she was led to the dining area and was introduced to the other girls brought here under the same circumstances. First, there was Dara, a beautiful blond with big blue eyes that reminded Elaine of Britany Spears but with larger breasts and slightly wider shoulders and hips. Second, an intense red head named Dana. She was a slim small-breasted woman with high cheekbones and green eyes. Both girls were about Elaine's height and wore similar clothing. The women ate in silence. Later that night they were then led to a helicopter and flown to a yacht off shore. They sailed for two days during which time they ate and sunbathed. Elaine couldn't help thinking that she had made the right decision. The only thing that troubled her was the fact that, aside from the small talk between the girls, there was no other interaction between them and the crew. On the night of the second day a helicopter transported them to a large island about three miles long and one and a half miles wide. The center of the island had a steep peak. Elaine figured that the island had once been a volcano.

As the helicopter landed and the girls got out, everything changed. The girls were roughly lined up and their hands were bound behind their backs. Ball gags were placed in their mouths and black silk scarves were secured over their eyes so that they could not see. Elaine and her new friends were then walked into a noisy building with loud music and acrid cigar smoke. Elaine was terrified and at the same time resigned to her fate. She knew that the last few days were to good to be true. Then all at once, Elaine was bent over a large soft bench of some kind and held securely in place. Her dress was raised up and over her the right side of her bottom and then without warning there was hot burning pressure on the lateral side of her right fleshy ass cheek. Elaine cried out and struggled to get free but she couldn't do either with the strong hands and ball gag in her mouth. Then there was a new sensation as ice was applied to the burn. This all brought tears to her eyes and she felt that she had made a huge mistake. Elaine and the others were placed on their sides and the ice was secured to them for the next thirty minutes.

Elaine was awakened roughly as she was pulled to her feet by her secured arms. She felt herself being dragged and jostled then she heard a door open and was shoved through its entrance. She heard men's voices all around her. Elaine turned around and around and stood still for what seemed like forever. During that time lewd comments were being shouted all around. "Come on baby over here"... "Oh baby suck me"... "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuuuuckkkkk!!!". Then she felt something warm hit her chest and forehead and run down between her breasts. Just then something or someone ran into her. Elaine panicked and fell backward into a wall. She pushed herself up the wall and then she felt hands grab hold of her from the wall? Struggling to get free, she felt the strap on her dress give way and her dress fell down to the floor. Elaine's feet tangled in the dress and she went down on her side.

"That's it bitch"

"Come over here mama"

"Bend over and take it honey"

The comments continued.

Rolling onto her front, Elaine was greeted with a slick cool sticky feel on her face, breasts and thighs. As she recoiled backwards, she was grabbed and her blind was ripped from her face. As her eyes focused, she noticed that her right tit was being roughly handled and her crotch was being rubbed through her thong. It was then that she realized the pre-Dick-ament she was in.

All around her there was a Plexiglas room with holes in the walls and ceiling where arms and cocks were poking through. She broke free from the hands on the wall and scooted to the center of the room. She looked and found Dana on her back naked with her feet stuck through the wall and held in place. She could not break free. She was covered in cum and someone on the outside was tickling her feet unmercifully. She was laughing so hard that she was crying.

Dara was in a corner with an arm being held through a hole in each wall and her hair being held back so that she was facing the ceiling. Like herself, her blindfold was off and she was forced to watch load after load of cum shot through a hole in the ceiling. It would hit her face and run down her body over her breasts and into her pubic area where her pussy was now exposed. Elaine looked around in disbelief then she looked up just in time to see a large penis shoot load after load of cum down onto her face and breasts. Elaine felt dizzy and she laid back onto the floor and passed out...