Elaine's Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your such a dirty slut. You want my cock slave? you want me to fuck that slutty ass of yours?"

I bit my lip to keep the noises my body was making to myself, as I nodded,

"Yes master please, please fuck my slutty ass."

He laughed, pushing his fingers in my pussy hard and fast. I cried out in pleasure in surprise and wrapped my hands tight around the chains that the cuffs were attached to. He fingered me fast and deep, his big fingers making me feel deliciously full.

I felt my orgasm coming but I knew better, through many painful lessons, than to let it come before he said I could. Master felt it to, pulling his hand away and running it over my ass, letting me feel my own wetness. I heard the pop on the cap of the lube and held myself perfectly still, waiting, wanting. His cool fingers spread lube over my asshole, not going inside.

He never tried to loosen me up before he fucked my ass, he liked to hear me scream, he knew I loved the pain, and he loved the tightness. Without warning his cock pressed against my hole, waiting maybe a second before sinking inside.

I screamed willingly as my body stretched painfully fast to take him, my fingernails digging into the wall the chains were attached to. He shuddered behind me, and I whimpered. He let me adjust for maybe a few seconds before pulling back out, shoving himself in fast. Before long he was fucking me like a animal, shoving in and out, going deep inside me with each thrust.

"Yes, yes, yes oh god Master yes, please"

I was begging without realizing it, but he liked it, fucking me if possible, harder. His right hand slid down my hip while he pumped into me, playing with my clit.

I groaned, my eyes closing as that wonderful feeling of orgasm came back fast. His thrusts were becoming more frantic and he leaned up, growling in my ear,

"Come slave. Now."

He pinched my clit hard and the orgasm washed over me, one of the best I have had with him, as he thrust painfully deep and held himself there, his own pleasure coming with mine. We were both panting by the time he pulled out and he wasted no time in taking me down.

Usually he sent me home at this point, sometimes playing with me more with dildos and those wonderful nipple clamps of his, but not often. I didn't know what was going to happen at this point, I just knew I needed to get some peroxide on the cuts on my back before they got infected.

I hadn't felt it while he was fucking me but I felt it now as my sweat slid over the cuts. I hissed and he picked me up, moving his arm far enough up that it didn't touch my cuts.

I frowned as he took me back to his bedroom and laid me face down on his huge bed. We never cuddled, or slept together, and I wasn't really sure what was going on but I knew not to move. Master came back from his bathroom a minute later, and I felt the bed dip under his weight, keeping my head turned away from him. I didn't know what was up but I didn't want to ruin it by trying to figure it out. I gasped in pain as a little cotton ball full of peroxide was pressed against my back.

Master ran his fingers through my hair, trying to comfort me, and I relaxed a little more into his soft comforter. He had brought gauze and tape, and he covered the wounds after putting antibacterial cream on them. He spread my legs a little, and I winced at the pain in my ass, not complaining. A warm washcloth wiped away the evidence of his passion and mine, and he turned it over, running the clean side over the rest of the welts on my skin.

This was a side I had never seen of this man, a side I kind of liked. After throwing the washcloth in the hamper in his bathroom he laid down beside me, his body tight with tension. I think he expected me to reject him, if that was even possible.

Master had never been afraid of anything, let alone me, but he laid as far from me as possible, staring holes into my back. I took a deep breath, and turned my head towards him, taking a chance and staring into his beautiful eyes, no longer cold but warm and alive.

He reached out, trailing his hand down my arm until he got to mine, wrapping his fingers tightly around my own. He smiled and I smiled back, scooting my body over despite the pain until I was pressed against the line of his.

A sigh left his body and the tension seemed to leave with it as he moved closer, one of his legs tangling with mine as he pulled my arm, still holding his hand, around his waist. I snuggled my head into his chest and his arm laid possessively around my shoulders, my head almost under his chin.

"I'm sorry I made you seem like less than you are." He whispered after a while, and I moved my head to look at him,

"I'm sorry I tried to run away from you because I was scared of myself."

His hand ran through my hair softly as his arm tightened around my shoulders.

"I forgive you," we both said and I smiled against his skin.

My life isn't perfect, not even close, but with Arnold's arm wrapped around me, his smooth skin against mine, I had feeling it was going to get a lot better.