Elastic Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,963 Followers

The remainder of the evening went on as if basically nothing had happened until it was bedtime. The trio made love at Sandy's direction for over an hour climaxing with Sandy and Steve again fucking. With eyes down Becky wanting to be fucked asked, "Sandy, when do I get to fuck your daddy again?"

"We'll see it depends how good you guys are to me. Now come here mommy and nurse on me as we fall asleep. You too daddy," she whispered softly being gentle for the first time all day. Sandy wrapped her arms around her parent's backs as each snuggled into her chest with a nipple in their mouth. Sandy had a smile on her face when the sun woke them the next morning and her parent's hadn't moved.

All of them scurried out of bed and got ready for work and school. No one even mentioned sex as they ate breakfast. It was about ten minutes until it was time to leave when Sandy reached under Becky's dress and yanked off her panties. Directing her mom to lie across the dining table Sandy began to lick her pussy, "Mom I didn't forget my breakfast. Dad pull out that cock and ram it into my pussy."

With Sandy's ass sticking up in the air Steve easily lifted her skirt. After unzipping his pants he drove hard again into his daughter's pussy. It only took five minutes for all three of them to cum. Sandy didn't let anyone clean up other than putting clothing back into place. Sandy practically skipped to school.

Life was so good right now. She could have sex anytime she wanted and how she wanted it. The day only got better when she was asked for a date by a hunk of a guy she had been friends with since first grade. To top it all off she knew right after school she would have the hot black cock of the mayor inside of her.

Her mom was already home when Sandy came in from school so she let Becky help with her plans for the mayor. She had her mom greet the mayor at the door and had her get in various compromising positions with him while Sandy Snapped photo after photo of them. Most of it was just show like having Becky briefly stroke his cock or kiss his round little ass. But, she did let her mom enjoy having the mayor eat her pussy again.

Sandy watched from a distance. The mayor wondered where she was. Once he finished eating his lover's cunt Becky instructed him to put on the lingerie that her daughter had picked out for him to wear.

So there was the city's mayor dressed up like a sluttie woman in a frilly nightie and bikini silk panties having his picture taken. He felt himself getting in deeper and deeper with no way out. Becky escorted him to the bedroom with instructions for him to wait for sandy. The mayor got comfortable on the bed as Becky sat in an overstuffed chair nearby to get a front row seat. Sandy was surprised to see the two king size beds already pushed together. Her dad was a fast worker she thought to herself.

Juices gathered in Sandy's loins when she saw the mayor's proud cock reaching for the ceiling. She made love to the mayor for the next hour without demands. She just wanted to enjoy his hard cock. Sandy made the mayor pause long enough for her to slip a condom on him. He was a good fuck but she decided that her daddy was better.

hotpup
hotpup
1,963 Followers
12