Elayna's New World

Story Info
My daughter leads me into a world of new pleasures.
1.7k words
4.3
45.2k
39
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrsaria
mrsaria
46 Followers

At 37 years old my world Elayna's slice of life, had settled down to a series of routine days. My two daughters and my husband were average and normal to the point of almost being boring. That changed a few weeks ago when my youngest daughter Harper began behaving strangely. She would disappear for a few days at a time, claiming she was staying with "work friends". At 18 years old I couldn't stop her, and unless she was breaking our house rules it didn't disrupt us.

Harper is a pretty blonde girl of average height, with an average figure and middle of the road smarts and ambitions. She's had a few boyfriends and had the usual couple of bff's in high school. After graduation this past spring she and her older sister went on a Jamaican vacation, which according to their reports was boring.

Harper got a job selling clothing in a mall store, and seemed to do well enough at it. About a month after she got the job she started spending time away from home with her new friends from work. Of course I wondered exactly what she was doing: she was quieter than usual when she returned home and rarely spoke to my husband.

My suspicions started when I did some laundry. The panties Harper had worn and dropped into the laundry that morning had a crusty white patch in the crotch. I'd never seen it before but I knew it had to be a man's dried cum. I'm a little ashamed to admit that I sniffed it and even gave it a little lick! Yes it seemed to be cum.

My mind dropped into full "nosy Mom" mode. Who was fucking Harper? And who could make enough cum to make a patch like THAT? I never considered that the cum being left in her panties was not an accident.

I had to know the answers, so I decided to find out where she was going. That same night I staked out the parking lot where she works and followed her away from the mall. Keeping a decent distance I followed her to an affluent hilly suburb which borders on a wooded area. She drove up to a fairly large house surrounded by trees, near the top of one of the hills. The garage door opened and Harper drove right in as if she lived there.

Parking a little down the street I sneaked up to the house and found the landscaping and shadows in the tree line hid me very well from the house. The front was dark, but soft music was coming from the back. Trying to remember every spy move I ever saw in a movie I worked my way to the back yard and was able to peek between the gaps in a wrought iron fence.

The back yard perfectly kept and fenced in. The area next to the house was visible from my view, and included a large deck, a cabana sort of tent, and a whirlpool next to the deck. Two women were sitting in the tub and appeared to be just laying back and relaxing. The music was the EDM dance music that Harper had been playing around the house lately, and came from speakers on the deck and also seemed to be coming from inside the house.

Inside the house. Oh. My. God. I could see through the deck doors. Three people were right there by the doors. A girl with blonde hair was kneeling, facing away from me. HARPER! Another blonde girl was standing a bit to the side, wearing a robe. Dominating the scene was a large naked black man. Harper was kneeling in front of him!

Harper leaned to one side and picked up something from a small table. She fiddled around her neck and then reached out with a hand and gave something to the other girl. It was a leash. Harper had collared herself and handed the leash to the girl! I was riveted to the spot. I wasn't riveted by Harper's actions; when she leaned over to get her collar Harper gave me a view of the black man's huge manhood. It was massive and dark and hung soft between his legs like a small log. The vision of it was burned in my mind. THIS was what made the cum in Harper's panties. THIS is what was fucking my daughter for days at a time. And I started getting wet. My body was suddenly keyed up and I could feel every brush of branch against my leg and felt the cool iron of the fence under my fingers.

The black man moved back a few steps and sat on a long couch. His penis didn't change other than to flop back and forth a little. I know because I couldn't stop looking at it. The girl with the leash motioned to Harper to stand, and she did so immediately. Harper started swaying to the music and was doing a little dance for the black man, but looking at the blonde girl for approval. Over the next minute I saw Harper's clothes come off slowly as she stripped, swayed and did what she'd obviously done before. I barely saw her because the blonde girl had moved between the legs of the black man and was running her hands all over his penis. She planted little kisses on it but never went to the head.

It was growing now. It was starting to stick straight out. And It was pointing right at my pretty daughter, now fully naked and grinding her hips, her hands all over her own body, obviously highly aroused. To say I'd never seen a man's equipment like that before is an understatement. My own body was betraying the intense interest I had in that black penis. And my daughter was showing me the way.

The blonde girl started paying attention to Harper, pulling on the leash, bringing her in closer. As Harper went down to her knees and directly on all fours I tried to imagine it was me moving closer to the black pole sticking out of his crotch. The leash fell to the floor as Harper homed directly in to IT and started licking the head, handling the shaft and balls with her little hands. In my mind it was me being the submissive white bitch doing anything needed to get at that black penis.

I know I should have been outraged. I know I should have done something to stop the scene from happening. I know I should have found a way to get my daughter far away from there. But it was already too late. I could tell from the way she was acting that she would never stop wanting this, never stop trying to do it, and heaven help me, I wanted to do it too.

The blonde girl joined Harper in licking and kissing the black penis which as now standing nearly straight up any time they stopped handling it. It was obscenely thick and defied gravity. The girls took turns getting as much of it in their mouths as they could. Kind of like a competition. Things changed when the other blonde girl did the impossible, and took the entire massive shaft in her mouth and it had to be far down her throat.

The girl fell backwards gasping for breath after she came back up. She just pointed to the black pole and Harper crawled up quickly, sat in the black man's lap and put her blonde bottom right on the black man's rigid monster. As Harper slid down on it her head fell back, cascading her long blonde hair between his knees.

She only took a few seconds to work It into her body. No doubt she was doing this often. I felt envy. I couldn't even imagine how she was feeling. I couldn't take her place as she started to move up and down, her entire body swaying as the rhythm increased.

Thirty seconds later her head was back again and it seemed that now he had taken control. He was pushing up into her and pulling back as he held her in place. I could hear faint screams through the deck doors as he just kept on fucking my daughter. It went on and on. Impossibly long for sex, according to my very limited experiences. But he kept ramming IT into her and she kept humping back.

I wished it was me. I prayed it was going to be me some day on that black man's lap. I'm probably the worst Mom ever for thinking those things, but they were true. I wanted and needed exactly what my daughter had found.

I never heard the dog, never saw it. I was focused on my daughter being fucked by a black man inside the house. When the dog started barking suddenly a few feet away I jumped up, tripped, and fell on my face. My super hard nipples jammed into the lawn and I remember thinking that I was going to be caught and have a wet spot on my pants too.

It was a white german shepherd, followed closely by the women who were in the tub, calling the dog off as soon as they saw it was only me and I was planted in shock on the ground.

As I looked up at them, the taller of the two spoke to the smaller. "It's her Mom. The whore finally delivered." I was confused and not thinking clearly as I let the two help me to my feet and lead me through a gate into the back yard. Stepping on to the deck they held me on either side as we moved to the house. The dog trailed somewhere behind us.

Inside the house Harper was lying on the couch and the blonde girl was between her legs, licking and obviously causing Harper a lot of pleasure. I could hear her sounds of pleasure clearly now. The black man was standing at the open screen door looking out at us. I stared at his black penis as it was still sticking straight out from his body.

His deep voice held the power of command. "Girls, let her go now" They released me.

When he spoke my name I unraveled completely. I was powerless in his presence: "Elayna, welcome to our world. We've been hoping you could join us. Your learning will begin"

The moans coming from my daughter as my willpower shut off completely told me that I would learn much.

mrsaria
mrsaria
46 Followers