Elayna's New World Pt. 02

Story Info
Elayna submits to a black man and his beautiful white wife.
2.2k words
4.51
49.9k
20
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrsaria
mrsaria
46 Followers

My learning was about to begin. I'd followed my daughter, Harper, to a house and found her acting like a total whore for a black man with a massive penis. Now she was being licked to what seemed like a continuous orgasm by a girl, while I'd been caught spying by two other girls and brought before the black man who seemed to be the center of everything. He knew my name and he was standing a few feet away, his huge penis sticking straight out from his body, even after he'd fucked my daughter for a long time.

"Come into the house Elayna" was his barely noticable command, breaking through my fascination with his amazing penis. My body obeyed without much help from my mind as I stepped through the patio doors, barely noticing the two girls coming in behind me and closing the doors. His glance toward the floor was the next command my body obeyed, as I fell to my knees.

The girls behind me moved up to my side. One of them leaned down and whispered in my ear "You're a natural, like Harper Whore. You'd better be a great cocksucker like your girl." She moved behind me and put her hands on my shoulders, making sure I wasn't going anywhere. The other girl put her hand under my chin, tipping my face up slightly. My mouth opened. HE moved up and within a second the beautiful, round head of his penis was pushing past my lips. No tender kiss, no licking, just a raw invasion of my mouth by the thing I knew was about to take possession of me, just like it had my daughter.

Out. In. Out. In. My mouth and now my throat were just taking it, my brain in some other mode that wasn't "thinking" at all. It never occurred to me to try to pull away or stop. I wanted this. It was right. This was my place. It kept happening. My mouth was made to be fucked by this penis. It was made to fuck my mouth. I belonged to it already, and I needed to make it happy.

Empty. It was gone from my mouth. I'd closed my eyes at some point during the mouth fucking and now I opened them to see Him turning away from me. A few steps away and he was behind the girl licking my Harper so well. A soft word from him and the girl moved aside. A squeal of delight told me that he'd pushed straight into my daughter's pussy. With how wet I'd made his penis and how wet her hole must have been it probably bottomed out in one push.

I watched his butt cheeks clench and his legs move slightly as he slammed hard into Harper. Every time he pulled back I could see her legs trying to wrap around him, trying to pull him back in. And in he went. Over and over, on the edge of control it seemed, he would push into her violently. Her moans quickly became screams in rhythm with his fucking. I could only stare again, wondering when my turn would come.

Hands on my clothes. The girls were taking my clothes off. Yes, this was right. They could do what they wanted to me if it meant I'd get that c... penis in me again. The girls were running their hands over my body as I watched Harper's face. I saw the face of pleasure, giving a small gasp of my own as hands found my breasts and started playing with my rock hard nipples.

Just then he pulled out, to cries of dismay from Harper. A few seconds and a few movements of his hands and he had her flipped on to all fours, with her head down in the couch cusions. I heard her beg "Fuck my ass D. Please fuck my ass with the Godcock." "That's what you're made for, my little whore." was his reply as he put the head of his monster into her crack. I stood rooted to the spot, hands playing with my body as he found the spot and pushed in. Again, a squeal of pleasure from her. His shaft must have been very wet as he just pushed steadily, getting half of it in.

One of the pairs of hands left me as saw the shorter brunette girl walk to a side table and pick up a tube. She got a drop from the tube and started rubbing it into D's penis. Two more drops and more stroking from her tiny hands and D pushed again. This time he went much further into Harper's ass. I expected a scream of pain as that log pumped into her, but instead she started growling, or mewing, or some animal sound. And she started pushing up with her ass, starting to fuck her own self on D's penis. I saw a totally fuck-addicted whore in the body of my daughter trying to get a huge black cock all the way into her ass.

"See what a whore Harper is. She thought you might get nosy and show up. You'll be just like her soon." said the girl who had licked Harper to so many orgasms. Once D had taken over she'd sunk to the floor next to the couch and watched it all happen. Now she was looking at me with a gleam in her eye. As she stood up I noticed her naked body was absolutely perfect, topped off by a model's face. She stepped in front of me and looked at me from top to bottom and back up. When her eyes locked with mine I was once again unable to look away. Her look made you look back at her. "I'm Caili and it's time we got to know each other Elayna" was what she probably said as she moved her body up to mine. She closed in, pressing her amazing breasts against mine, hugging me tight, and finding my mouth with hers, all in one swift move. I kissed back. I felt my nipples ready to shoot right off my body as they tried to drill into Caili, trying to let her know how much I wanted this.

Caili's hand went right to my pussy, which was drenched from watching my daughter get pounded. Once she felt how wet I was she stopped kissing me and pushed down on my shoulders. Again I knelt. Hands on me again from behind. The other girls, pulling me back, helping me lay back on the floor. The cold wood on my back made me think about where I was. Hands on my nipples again, and hands spreading my legs. My daughter squealing like an animal a few feet away, was still unaware that I was in the room.

Then it touched me. A tongue, licking the lips of my pussy. A soft, warm tongue. Up. Down. Up. Down. So good. It was perfect how she licked me. It was Caili. It had to be Caili. Now I belonged to her, to her tongue. The tongue parted my lips and started up, down, up, down a little further in. It kept moving further into my pussy, kept making me feel even better. The hands all over my body were nothing compared to the tongue. It went SO deep in me. It was as deep as my husband's penis could go. The tongue could move side to side. Up and down. I feel a pressure building up down there, in my groin area.

I heard a very loud animal scream from nearby- Harper! Was she over the edge now? Was she finally getting what she needed?

Those thoughts were chased from my mind as Caili's tongue found my clit. Around and around. Flick flick. Around. Flick, suck. I heard myself saying "O God, O God" over and over, but my mouth was working without my brain telling it what to do. The tongue went faster, bringing me to the point where the pressure was going to explode, and backed off. "Please please please I need to cum" came from my mouth. Over and over I begged as Caili's tongue slowed down and teased me.

"Caili move" came D's deep voice from above. Harper's sounds had stopped. His hand extended down from above. Mine reached up to grasp it. Up and up he pulled me, into his embrace, past Caili and leaving the other girls on the floor where I'd been. Swinging me around he turned me and sat me on the couch, not far away from where my daughter was now curled up in a ball. I lay back and just opened my legs, praying that...what did Harper call it? ...the Godcock... would take me.

"Please fuck me. Please make me cum. Please take me. " Came out of my mouth again, as if I were making a porno. A few seconds, an adjustment, and the head was up against my wet, wet pussy lips. My pussy wanted it to happen and I tried to open my legs even wider as he slid the underside of his cock up and down my lips. Hard. So warm, and ready to make me his next whore.

As he rubbed his shaft back and forth over my pussy lips, D locked eyes with me. "You came here wanting to find out why your girl wasn't coming home. She actually belongs to my wife, Caili. I just fuck her because Caili likes to keep perfect control over her pets. She's a good little whore. We'll find out if if runs in the family now." My mind was spinning at all this new information, while a massive black man was teasing me with his hard cock, feet away from where my daughter had just been fucked senseless by the same still-hard cock. A Godcock.

Without warning, he pulled back, aimed his cock at me, and started pushing past my lips. I had the feeling of "Opening" as something far bigger than I'd ever taken before started trying to get in me. Pressure again. Pushing apart my pussy lips. And the head was in. I kept saying "O my God O my God" and all he said was "Yes". He tried to push in further, but it was slow going. He pulled back and the head popped out. Empty. EMPTY!! "Put it back put it back o my God put it back"

The tongue was back. Caili's tongue was on my clit again. D moved away and Caili was back. Driving me crazy, making me wet. The pressure again. It happened so fast. So good. I was begging to cum again. I was bucking against her tongue, trying to get more of it in me, or more of it swirling my clit. Anything to cum!

It was gone. GONE! And the Godcock was back, pushing past my lips. It went in. It went in more. It pulled back. It went in further. I was crying, it felt so good. So good. I was stretching to take it now. It filled me. So full, so good. And it moved back and forth. It was fucking me. The Godcock was fucking me. Nothing else existed: just my pussy and the Godcock. So full. So far in me. Fuck. Fuck. And then I started cumming. Little ones to start, but they kept coming.

I lost it. My brain turned off and my body just took over. I don't remember anything except that I kept cumming. It's what happened. The Godcock fucked me and I was shattered by my cums. I couldn't stop, didn't stop. I belonged to IT. And IT took me.

I remember D starting to grunt and knowing that he was about to cum in me. I remember that I liked it and it made me cum more. My brain was in "fuck mode" and nothing really mattered except feeling good.

When I came out of fuck mode the Godcock was gone and D wasn't in the room. I was empty. So empty. I needed it again. As I looked around I saw Harper sitting on the couch, wearing a pink collar with a silver chain leash. The leash was in Caili's hand. Caili's body demanded attention. As I looked at her figure I heard Harper finally speak. "Mom, you only took about half of it. You're going to have to learn to take it all or he won't keep you."

I nodded, unable to form a coherent reply. Only HALF? What in the world would ALL of it feel like? I couldn't imagine feeling more pleasure than I'd just felt. What would it do to my mind, if only half made me into a fuck-needy animal? This would be something to experience.

My daughter already knew how it was. I was determined to find out for myself. I thought briefly about my husband, and knew that this would be a huge challenge to our relationship. He would have to know. He would have to decide if he wanted to accept that his wife and daughter were submissive fuckthings for who...a group of people? Well, that bridge would be crossed.

As for now, I wasn't able to stop staring at the perfection that was Caili. Her body was built to be the mate for D's Godcock. When our eyes met, she smiled and said "Welcome to your new world Elayna."

New world indeed.

mrsaria
mrsaria
46 Followers