Elder Female Cousins

Story Info
Two ladies make a shy guy into lover.
1.2k words
2.91
131.6k
7
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already in early thirties and going thru bad patch in life. My married life was nearly finished and was living life of a loner. I usually used to keep my self busy in my work and not mixing up with anybody even my family members or attending usual family occasions.

Well as I was getting too bored with my daily routine, one day I thought of going on vacations. I planned a trip to S.E Asian region and was finalizing a week long or maybe little longer vacation. I conveyed my plans to my family. As I was about to final bookings for going I received a call from one of my elder cousin M that she came to know about my plan and she and another cousin T was also interested in going with me although, I was least interested in a company as it would have disturbed my privacy but second thought of saving few amount in my hotel accommodations. I gave it a thought and agreed on her proposal.

I was getting worried that hotel accommodation would be a problem for third person but now I couldn't have helped it as I was sure that my vacation will be no more enjoyable but would be a coolie job carrying luggage and taking care of both the females.

Finally day of departure arrived, I called both of them and told them to meet me at airport. Well both of them agreed and time & place was fixed. Well I was carrying lightest possible baggage with me. As I boarded taxi from house for airport there was call on mobile from M, they had already reached airport but had left few necessary items in rush. I was annoyed with there attitude but was silent and was given a small list of few items to be purchased on the way. I halted my cab in passing market and purchased the items which included 2 pair of slippers /tooth brush and some specific soap. Finally I arrived at airport and found both of them standing on entrance waiting for me. I quickly handed them the stuff and we checked in fast as we were late.

Our flight landed at right time at Bangkok airport from there we had to board a van which would have taken us to our hotel which was a beach resort far from city in secluded place. Well we were all enjoying the long drive as we were only hotel guest aboard the van and I was feeling relaxed. After around a 2 hrs drive we reached the resort.

On reaching reception I received a little shock that extra room was very costly on spot booking and I had to share the room with ladies although hotel was providing extra cot in it on little extra. Our room was located on one corner of resort and room was like small cottage style with small pantry. I was feeling tired and was relaxing on bed for while. In meantime T came out of bathroom dressed in tight tops and shorts. Well she was just in 40's and I was amazed seeing her well endowed body. I had never before looked at her in such a way. Seeing her coming out in such a dress code my other cousin remarked that she was looking hot.

Well after relaxing for while I announced that I was going to nearby mall to shop something. As assumed I was again handed over a small list to buy certain things which was annoying my mood but I was silent. As I went thru list the last item on list gave me surprise. It was 2 pair of beachwear for ladies. I insisted with little shyness that one of them should come with me as I had no idea of feminine beachwear style neither of the sizes.

M & I left room leaving behind T to relax in room. We picked up few items for daily needs. Finally we reached ladies section; I slowed down my pace as I was feeling shy to follow her. I was roaming in nightwear section when M came and grabbed my hand and took me to beachwear section. She had taken out few sets in undergarments and bikini. Well when she asked my choice, seeing me shying she gave mischievous smile and picked few in all diff colors

We reached our cottage little late and it was nearly late evening and found T waiting for us. In way we had picked few food items for dinner which we ate as we were feeling hungry. After dinner T insisted on seeing what we had shopped. I handed M the bag and pretended to be ignorant. I took a magazine in hand and went out of cottage as I was feeling shy, But at back of my mind I was getting charged up and wanted to see what they were discussing.

Although I was turning pages of magazine but my mind was thinking of what's going inside the room. I gathered little courage and shifted my eyes towards window of room, which although had curtains but small slit was open to give a peeking view. I kept gazing into the room and could only see T sitting on bed. Few minutes passed suddenly M came into sight and to my surprise she was just in new white bra/panty set. It looked as she was checking fitting of it. I immediately started getting hard on, but tried to maintain my cool as I knew hard on would take time to settle down. I adjusted my trouser to hide it and pulled out my shirt out and moved away from the sight as I knew that some more views will make me out of control.

Suddenly I heard T calling me; I pushed the partially closed door and walked into the room. T was asking for the stuff they had told me to buy on way to airport, I was talking to her but my eyes were gazing around to see M. I walked into pantry and took out stuff, as I entered back into room I found M standing in front of me in a bikini, I immediately shyed and before I could walk out. She told me to stop and said 'tujhe kyu sharam aarahee hai' (why are u shying). In meantime she slipped in slippers I had bought and asked me; do I look sexy. In confused state I replied 'aap white bra set main better lag rahi thee' (u were looking better in wt bra set).

Both M and T started looking at me with surprise as I was considered an introvert in family and also famous for my shyness. Well suddenly M came closer to me and grabbed my fingers and made me sit on bed. She and T talked with each other in eyes and walked into bathroom. After few min both my cousin came out in just there under garments and slippers which I had bought. M was in white bra set and T in beige one. Although T had better figure but M was looking better as she was bustier in two.

I was getting hard with such an erotic view. Well out of 3 of us I was shying the most and it looked both ladies were enjoying shyness on my face. After brief silence M broke it asking me 'hum dono main se kaun better lag rahee hai' (who is looking better between the 2).

TOO BE CONTINUED.................