Elderly Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her fumbling with his belt and zipper, so he helped by sliding back a little and lifted himself slightly when she tugged. Soon she had his trousers around his knees and his cock in her hand.

"Ah, finally," she whispered as if in awe as she gazed down at his erection, "finally I get to see you, see your beautiful cock, and feel it! God, the end of it is as wet as my cunt; it's slimy with your juices. No more teasing. No more teasing, Ted. It's time to fuck. I want my brother's cock in me. I want it in me now."

She rose to her feet and shoved her shorts and panties to the floor. When she settled back on his lap, she didn't hesitate. Taking his cock in hand, she hitched her ass quickly back and forth, dragging the head of the shaft though the crease of her cunt.

"I want your cock, big brother," she said again, her voice husky with lust as she inserted the head of his prick into her cunt hole. "I want it in me now!"

Ted nearly came when his cock split the lips of her pussy and then relentlessly slid through the hot and wet membranes to finally settle against her cervix. "Oh," he said, "it's better than I imagined all these years."

"Much better, much better," she aped his words and her hitching movement accelerated. "I'm going to come, big brother. It's too soon. I'm like a bunny. I'm trying not to, but... No, I can't stop! Yes! Yes, yes, yes, I'm coming. I'm coming on by brother's cock! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck - fuck - fuck - fuck."

Ted felt her first contraction. The one's that followed, he ignored because his own orgasmic contractions took center stage. Grabbing her ass cheeks firmly, he slammed up against her hitching pubic bone, and drove himself as deeply into her as he could. He shuddered and started his own hitching movement timed for each contraction in his cock. He felt his semen spit from his cock to her cervix with each orgasmic seizure.

Finally, he relaxed and fell limply back to the chair. Now he could feel her spasmodic cunt again, and he basked in the sensation of feeling his sister climaxing on his cock. Her contractions slowed, became less frequent, and she settled heavily on him with her head and face hidden in his shoulder.

A moment later, she looked up at him. Happy tears dotted her eyes. She smiled.

"No more teasing," she whispered.

The End

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Feedback is welcome.

Copyright (c) 2000, Paul Phenomenon. ALL Rights Reserved

12