Eleanor & William: Savage

Story Info
Young man seeks revenge for his sister's assault.
5k words
113.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William found his sister in the living room, and as he approached her she continued to back away from him as if she were frightened of something. Her eyes were wide with terror, a stunned look on her face, her dress torn, her breast bruised and exposed. He could plainly see her shame through the veil of her tears.

“Who has been here Sara…?”

“What has happened?”

She stood there, her mind dazed unable to relate to him the details of what had occurred.

“Sara, speak to me dear!”

“John,” a single word repeated over and over again.

William only knew one John, his late fathers brother, John Harrison Conley. William had never liked nor trusted his uncle. But tolerated him for his father’s sake, although the two were never really that close.

“Sara, listen to me sweetheart, this is important. Do you mean uncle John?” The answer was found in the nod of her head, she was too ashamed to look at her brother, her eyes lowered to the floor.

“I-It wasn’t m-my fault Bill, I tried to stop him but I couldn’t!”

She broke down then tears flowing down her cheeks, deep tremors rolling through her young body. Her heart was breaking as he held her.

“Sara honey, listen to me, it’s going to be all right. I’ll take care of it darling. Just give me a few days Sara!” He put his arms around her drawing her into the circle of his arms offering what little comfort he could provide.

Sara was five months past her fourteenth birthday, she was a gentle girl quick to smile and very bright. Her eyes were blue and her hair a richly highlighted medium coffee color. Her physical appearance was a bit advanced for her age; she had the curvaceous voluptuous frame of an older girl. She and William had always been buddies, he adored her.

He should have been there, but he hadn’t been. It was his job to look after her now, and he had failed her. He felt like crying too, but he wouldn’t, his father never had, and he was his father’s son. He didn’t stop the act, but he wouldn’t let it go unchallenged either!

There was no real wall of safety now that dad was gone. Strange, how one sleepy overworked truck driver, on a late and lonely road, could impact adversely so many different things.

He was five months away from his enlistment, planning to let the Navy provide a higher education for him, saving his family the burden of helping with that expense. It seemed strange to William, the twist and turns that the path of life was in the process of taking. He was beginning to wonder, if all of it together, might not overwhelm him.

He loved his sister dearly; to be violated so intimately in the privacy of her own home was a deed unforgivable. The dark clouds of his anger crowded him, like a black and unholy gathering of all the basest desires ever spawned in the human heart. He was raging internally when a clear head was what he needed most.

“We will see if big John takes, as well as he gives. His mind now beginning to click.”

He would keep this from his mother, at least for now. That part would be the easy part. Working two jobs now, she was seldom here anymore, and if she was she was either resting or tending household needs. For the first time since his father’s death he realized how alone he really was, and the weight of that knowledge was draining the life force from his spirit.

He picked up the phone and dialed his aunt Ellie, telling her he needed to see her as soon as it was convenient for her schedule. He told her he needed her help with something deeply significant to him. Asking her not to say anything to anyone.

She told him to pop by Friday next, in the early evening. Her husband would be away on business over the weekend and they could talk in total security then.

Eleanor Conley, lay the phone in its cradle: as she wondered what in earth would motivate such a serious tone in her nephews call. It must be a girl she thought, he was at that age. No matter, she would help in any way she could. It would be nice to William again it had been awhile.

Friday arrived and Bill made ready for his meeting with Ellie, stuffing a few necessary items in the folds of his brief case. Then choosing his attire carefully and laying things out to the ready, he showered and shaved, making sure he was clean and presentable.

When he arrived at her door at the appointed hour, he rang the bell, and waiting there, the fleeting thought, that he should turn around and go home strongly crossed his mind. But he fortified his resolve and determined to go forward.

Eleanor opened her door and invited William into her home, not suspecting that anything of a notorious nature was amiss. She looked stunning, her hair was in a French roll at the back, her blond highlights magnified by the sheer black dress that expressed dynamically every subtle curve of her well formed body. She wore white high heels and dark smoke stockings that stopped just below the top of the slit in the side of her dress.

William had always known his aunt was beautiful, but this evening her image surpassed all these memories. She was leggy, with well-formed breast and extremely attractive. She was in her mid thirties but looked twenty-three, blessed with a beautiful face, and well balanced pleasant personality. She was a woman of breeding and sophistication, very articulate and intelligent.

She led him to the kitchen and politely pulled out one of the heavy oak chairs for him, seating herself directly across from him she smiled reassuringly and ask.

"What is it you wanted me to help you with William?"

Bill looked into her soft green eyes and said, "I don't know how to begin Eleanor," he said as he opened his brief case.

"I came to fuck you Ellie, to force myself between your lovely legs and pump my seed deep into your body," he spoke even as he grabbed the front of her dress, pulling her from the chair. She struggled with him, but was no match for his 194-pound frame, with it's six foot one and half inch leverage.

He was athletic, from years of football and sports and very heavily muscled. His body was pressed close to hers as they struggled, and he could feel the warmth of it and the firmness of her breast. Every movement of her lower body brought an increasing sensation of pleasure to him.

There was complete surprise on her face, as he forced her down on the table. Her dress had torn at the top, and falling away revealed a mint colored lace bra. Her lovely sheer dress now up around her waist, revealed a matching pair of dainty lace panties. Without further explanation he reached up and ripped the dress from her body. Then slide the lacy bra up and over her firm breast.

"Stop it William, stop it this instant, are you mad," she croaked? She laid there trying to think and remember if she had said or done anything to her nephew, that would warrant this kind of behavior.

Bill looked down at the naked form in front of him, and was immediately hard. "My god, she was beautiful," he thought. He savagely ground his hardness into her exposed mound, as his hands danced over her breast devouring the soft creamy skin at his fingertips. She slapped him hard across the face, angered he slapped her back. He pulled her from the table and spanked her ass hard! Holding his other arm firmly across her upper back.

"Stop it Bill that hurts, stop it now you bastard," she cried out! She was sobbing uncontrollably now, her cheeks wet with her tears. With every movement of her struggle she was stimulating William's huge bulging hardness.

He paused to softly rub her mound, and seek the hiding place of her clit. He knew from her sharp gasp when he had passed over it, and began to work that area intently. In a few moments he slipped his fingers under the dainty mint panties to feel the heat and wetness of her body.

Smoothly his fingers sailed up and down the slick valley of her passion. Ellie wasn't struggling nearly as hard as she had been, and there were soft sounds coming from her now. He timidly inserted two fingers into her tight wetness slowly stroking in and out of her, wiggling his fingers against the walls of her vagina as he went.

"William please, this is so wrong! Let me go, I won't tell a soul please stop, you have no idea what your doing to me," she pleaded softly. His fingers and hands were so wickedly wonderful on her body; she loved the sensation they brought her.

Bill slid the dainty panties down and off her shapely legs, then said, "Eleanor you are going to lay belly down on that table with your feet flat on the floor, I intend to eat you, would you like that sweet Ellie," he ask her?

"Bill, please stop this is so serious, what have I done wrong Bill for God's sake baby I love you, please don't make me do it," her plea was but a shocked whisper! She knew that if he continued his rough exploration of her she would eventually succumb to his advances.

She moved slowly but without a struggle, and lie before him, her curvaceous ass open wide for his pleasure. He wasted no time, and inserted the point of his hot tongue into her vulva seeking her clit. There was a spasmodic lurch from her body as his tongue brushed against her hard nub, he locked down on it assaulting it furiously. She moaned deeply, it was the opening note of her first love song of the evening.

"Oh God she thought, how marvelous it feels. How wicked, depraved and exciting. She knew her hungry sex was getting wet, oh how she wanted to feel him inside her. Even knowing it was sinfully evil and wrong."

Progressing he moved on to the sweetly formed pouting cunt lips of her sex and teasingly inserted the tip of his tongue, forcing them partially open. Reveling in the slightly saline spicy taste of her heat, and the magnificent bouquet of her body. He slammed as much of his tongue into her cunt as he could, probing deeply inside her body, rewarded for his effort by the sounds in his ears. He began lapping at her sex, in long strokes, running from her lips to her clit. Then impaled his hard tongue in her ass wiggling as deeply in as he could get it.

"My God how sick and depraved, he was actually tonguing her anal cavity. It felt so wonderful, lust rose in her body like a tidal wave. His hot tongue sent lightening bolts of tingling passion shooting through her body, crashing against her clit, warming it with a sweet soft glow. It was driving her to madness.

After a brief period of this treatment she was actually trying to shift her body into a position more advantageous to her pleasure. But he avoided further contact with her clit, electing instead to tease around it until she was mad for it. Even though he was young and relatively inexperienced, he knew from her cooing, he was ringing her chimes.

Oh God please she thought, his tongue felt so soft and warm against her. He used it like a sweet velvet whip, every lash bathing her tender flesh with a blushing tingle of warmth. Dam him for doing this, storming her fortifications, not with the weapons of war, but tenderness. She wanted to submit so badly right now she felt like crying.

Her fragrance was even more wonderful now, her flavor changing to a sweet hot spice. Her moisture had increased significantly and she was moving on his face with a delicate sense of urgency. The notes of her gentle cooing charming his ears, and filling his body with heat.

He moved his tongue upward and teasingly flicked his hot wet muscle across her anal opening. There was an immediate barrage of deep salty tones that issued forth from her lovely throat. She was hot now running like a river, the lips of her sex engorged to the point of opening on there own. He sensed she was ready now to receive him into her moist heat.

Bill finally stood and unleashed his broad formidable tool; the beast being ravenously hungry now and ready to devour, twitching as it lay in his hand. "Eleanor, do you still wish me to halt this assault," he ask her? There was only the sound of her whimper, as she lie shivering before him.

He passed his stiffness from the dewy folds of her lips, and then back up to her clit repeatedly. Collecting the sweet lubricating nectar of her body on the monsters head. Pausing briefly at the gates to paradise, to momentarily tease her swollen lips, afterward he then slowly slide the hungry beast into her heated cavern, invading the sanctity of her body.

Eleanor shuddered as he slid his hard enormous member into her tight sex. She responded to its intrusion into her body not with protest, but with a deep low sultry moan of pleasure.

"This was her William she thought, the boy she had watched grow up doing this, driving her to the pinnacle of sexual desire, then skillfully bringing her to orgasm against her will," she was marveled!

Then the raw unmitigated pleasure of his movements inside her forced all thoughts out of her mind, as her reasoning faculties, kneeled in obedient reverence before the raging power of her sexual urges.

"Oh God Bill, please," she begged him!

William drew back, and slammed into this beautiful woman's shapely body, bottoming out before his entire length was in her. Her breath exploded out from within her, from the sheer brutal force of his entry.

She lie there quivering against his hard young form as he halted inside her to pause and enjoy the warmth of his first woman. He felt the soft clutching ripple of her passage walls massage his staff, relishing the sensation of her hot wetness surrounding him.

"Oh God William, baby please yes," she whimpered!

William noted as he paused she was pushing back against his member now, and she was dripping wetness between her legs, the stuff was running down the insides of her lovely thighs. Her perfectly shaped ass wiggled against him, urging him to continue his forced rape of her body.

Reaching up he placed his hand in hers, to see what her response would be; she squeezed it lovingly, and kissed the back of it. He coaxed his member deeply into her burning body and finally achieved complete penetration of his aunt.

"Would you like to turn over Eleanor," he ask her?

"Yes please Bill, I want to watch your face," she told him.

He placed a chair under each foot, and gently laid her down on her back, gaining his first clear view of her frontal charms. Her vulva was full well delineated and defined, and slightly parted, like a dewy morn flower on the verge of blooming. The well formed vaginal lips were ripe and parted exposing a splash of bright wet crimson.

She was shaved, which surprised him, and there was a small brightly colored tattoo of a dragon high and left of her sex. Her tummy was flat and her breast were magnificently well shaped and firm. The overall vision was clearly stirring and endearing to Williams heart!

"You belong on the pages of Playboy Ellie," he told her as he looked down into her soft green eyes. There was no fear there now, only a soft smoky passion, instinctively he bent over and kissed her. She placed her arms about his neck and held him closely, as she forced her tongue into his mouth showing him how it was really meant to be done.

Then teasingly she started nibbling his ear and running her long nails down the back of his neck, causing his cock to spasm wildly deep inside the moist softness of her body. They continued their necking for some time, as he slowly moved in and out of her tight warm opening.

He smiled at her when she released him, and he began to move in earnest to bring her to culmination, releasing her from the seething passion he had kindled in her.

There would be no sweet slow penetration now. His urges demanded much more. Suddenly Ellie thrust herself upward on his young cock and began stroking him rapidly, never moving her eyes from his. Bill encouraged by her movements, drove at her body like a madman. While his hands hungrily devoured the tender warmth of her soft breast, pausing now and then to tease her hard rose colored nipples.

"Oh God Bill, fuck me baby, hard please!" Her voice deep, with a hint of salt and smoke was extremely sexy. This unholy thing consumed her, its lust and wickedness spurring her on in her wanton behavior. Fucking her own nephew and loving every inch of him, it was sick but she didn’t care, she just needed to explode against his youthful hardness.

Bill felt her passage ripple around him, beginning as a mere gentle squeeze that soon became so violent that it nearly forced him out of her body, and became slightly uncomfortable. Her eruption was accompanied with a tremendous amount of fluids spewing out on his pub and thighs.

But the most wonderful thing was the orchestrations emanating from between her shapely lips. The complete verbalization of her sexual intensity enthralled him. Her face had softened losing that urgent cast; it was replaced now by a sweet gentle and brightly radiant smile.

She smiled at him with joy, as she felt him stiffen and swell inside her body. He began to pump his cream in powerful gushes into her soft warm cavern, and it felt to her as if there were a gallon of it. She rolled her lower body upward on his pumping cock and smiled as she helped him empty every last drop of it into her soaked vaginal passage.

She placed her lips against his ear and whispered, "I should be pissed at you William, but I'm not, I'm glad you took me, and I love you. I have watched you these last couple of years, and wanted you sexually.

I have fantasized about you, even imagining it was you between my legs, when your uncle made love to me." With that she kissed him again, and ran her graceful fingers through his thick auburn locks, watching him with those expressive green eyes.

Bill was shocked by his aunt’s revelation; he never had the slightest inkling that there was any interest of a sexual nature in her for him. But he was elated and flattered by her confession.

She rose from the table with his assistance, and stood on unsteady legs, his fluids and hers running down the inside of her shapely thighs. She held him close a moment hugging and kissing him. When she finally broke her embrace she offered to make coffee, which he declined. He suggested a beer, and she got one for both of them.

She sat across from him, unashamed of her nakedness. Bill was pleased, because she was a spectacular sight, five foot, four inches, of exquisitely formed female flesh, and he told her so. She smiled shyly, and giggled.

William knew as he watched her reaction to his statement that he loved her, and told her so. Looking at him she paused an instant, then burst into tears, lowering her head as she cried. He didn't fully understand her reaction, but he was sorry now he had involved her in this, she was a wonderful lady.

How would he tell her now? How would he begin?

"Eleanor, you told me you loved me, did you mean it," he ask her?

"Yes William, I did," she said softly.

"Ellie, you are my first love, and I have always admired you. I would like to be with you Ellie, become your lover. If you‘d have me after all this.”

Her eyes misted again with the surge of emotion in her, as she placed her hand in his, and squeezed softly.

From there he explained the events involving Sara's ravaging, his plot for vengeance, her part included. Her eyes ran the gamut of human emotion as the tale unfolded before her, surprise, sorrow, anger, and pain. Last of all he told her how sorry he was he had involved her in his poorly conceived act of vengeance.

Eleanor stood gracefully, and then moved to kneel in front of his chair. She placed her hands on the sides of his face, and softly kissed him. It was a slow sweet simmering kiss, that stirred strongly those cooling embers of his desire, slowly swirling upward, the brightly colored sparks of his passion rose against the sky, then slowly descended again like fine ash, that settled on his lips with a warm tingle. "She was amazing he thought, there couldn't possibly be another woman like her in the whole of the universe.

12