Eleanor & William: Savage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, you moved heaven above me, and the earth below tonight. I have never experienced anything like you before, and we will have a relationship.

I am profoundly sorry about your Sara, and we will deal with John. We have many plans to make Bill, but first, please stay the night with me," she ask, as she stood. Her request was almost a plea.

Bill stood and followed her to the bedroom, admiring the sensual sway of her tight bottom as they went, and the rippling muscles of her calves. The bedroom was large, plush, and immaculate, he seated himself on her large bed by invitation, and watched the hottest woman in the world parade before him completely naked.

She was a grand vision standing there, her stiletto’s still on her feet, her legs spread wide, one hip thrust provocatively out. Her thigh high smoke stockings still in place, but everything else gone now. She was a classy broad, and he told her so. She giggled again and smiled at him.

He had thought all his life he knew her, the quiet, reserved, and always serious, aunt Ellie. But she was really a soft sensitive woman, easily opened, and full of passion. It was like discovering a new friend, being with her this way.

She removed something at the back of her head, and all that glorious, shimmering golden hair tumbled down, cascading about her neck and shoulders. She moved to kneel in front of him again, but the embrace she sought this time was of a more passionate nature. Lowering her head she quickly engulfed his flaccid member surrounding him with the penetrating warmth of her mouth; he let go with a loud groan at the sheer surprise, and sweetness of the sensation.

It wasn't long until matters had firmed a bit, and Ellie had blown his ash-covered embers to a full fanned roaring inferno. He was spell bound as he watched her hungrily consume his staff, and marveled at the sweet sensation of her mouth. She was beautiful even now with her hair in disarray, her face flushed and contorted with her efforts. Then he felt it stir deep in his sac, and said, "Ellie stop, I'm about to go!"

"No, I won't stop," she told him, and continued on.

Bill had tried to save her, but it was to late now, he let loose with a torrent of hot thick cream right into her mouth. He knew she would be pissed, but to his surprise she drank it down with gusto, sucking out and swallowing every last drop.

When she finished she sucked in hard, and slowly raised her head until he slipped out with a loud pop that nearly made him faint. Looking him square in the eye she smiled, like the cat that got the canary, then kissed him full on the mouth tongue and all. It was salty but he wasn’t about to protest this new experience and risk offending her. It wasn’t as bad as eating half cooked eggs.

Bill collapsed on the big bed deliriously happy, and Ellie scrambled right up beside him. “God Ellie, you are a savage dear,” he told her as his hand ran freely over her exposed breast.

She laughed, smiled, and then bit the hell out of his nipple.

“Ouch, dam you,” he told her!

“Asshole,” she said and smiled!

“Slut,” he replied!

“Yes I am, and aren’t you glad,” teasingly.

“You have me their, I love it, and I love you Ellie,” moving closer.

With misty eyes she kissed him again, a deep, slow, sensual kiss, which only lovers give away. They necked for some time, and she was like a horny hungry teenager.

They remained that way for some time, locked in each other’s arms. Making plans and holding loneliness at bay. Ellie said they would need some excuse for remaining in close proximity, so they could continue to see each other without raising suspicion. William knew she was right, then she suggested he take employment with her fathers company, that way business could always be the perfect reason for their meeting each other.

She was partial heir to the Hollingsworth fortune, a shareholder and member of the board in her fathers company. She would leave John, but not before humiliating him and revealing her knowledge of his activities with Sara. No one involved wanted to pursue a legal course of action for his rape, as that would be to harrowing an experience for his young Sister.

Then Ellie kissed him, and rolled her lithe shapely body over on top of him. She began to rake his nipples with her nails, and then slowly drug them down his belly to his shaft and proceeded to bring them up the sides of his member, making him shiver beneath her. She wrapped her fingers around his half hard cock and began to stroke him. In a very short period of time he was as hard as steel again. She grasp his cock and aimed its bulging head at her entrance then slowly with deliberation lowered her warm moist body down on him.

“God Ellie, you really are savage, and I like it,” he told her smiling.

“Never before tonight,” she quipped! Smiling right back at him!

She began to move in haste against him and the sensation was the most wonderful thing he had ever experienced. To lay under her nearly helpless and without control, was almost more than his sensory system could endure. He watched amazed as she took his cock deep into her small slit, it seemed to become even larger beneath her small body, the sight was exotically titillating.

The look on her face told him she would not last long, and he knew from his own body’s urgings that he wouldn’t either. It had been a night filled with wondrous new experiences for William, one he would remember for the rest of his life.

He was slick with her moisture now. Bucking strongly upward into Ellie’s body his hips rose slightly off the bed and impaled his rock hard cock into his sweet aunts sopping cunt, forcing a cry of delight from between her sweet lips.

With her hands flat on the mattress supporting herself, William’s lean athletic young body hammered his sweet Eleanor into a high state of sexual agitation. Her head thrown back, her hair wildly splayed down her back she moaned as she submitted both her body and will to her lover.

Suddenly she threw herself forward on the palms of her hands and began to stoke with such abandoned ferocity that they both came simultaneously in a wild twisting orgy of sound and sweat.

She collapsed on William sated, basking in the warmth of his nearness and the strong male scent of his body. As her shattered self-image slowly settled back to earth her spirit was illuminated by the brightness of her release, and the pure sweet unadulterated bliss of her body.

Their were tears in her eyes as she kissed him, never had anything in her life been as sweet as this night had been. Placing her soft lips near his ear she whispered, “William, I am in love with you,” and then she moved to cling to him refusing to let go. Thus they rested, allowing the chemistry of their bodies, to restore their physical energies.

Ellie rose from the bed, taking Williams hand, she led him to the shower and proceeded to purify his body. Necking with him beneath the warm flow of water like some teenage lover. The entire scenario filled her with a youthful tenderness, and called again that innocent loving girl she had been so many years ago. Before life and circumstance had first tempered, then dismissed those soft romantic tendencies in her.

She would not allow that to happen again she silently determined! She was so glad she had been William’s first love, he was such a gorgeous young man, and she was in love with him.

When they had finished drying each other off, William scooped her up in his arms and carried her to bed. They slept very close together that first night. And for the first time in a good while Eleanor Conley slept contentedly, a deep restful refreshing sleep, with a slight smile to her lips.

*******

Continued in the plot…

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Housewife, Mother & Slut Mom becomes her son's office slut.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories