Eleanor Meets Tommy and Martin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go to sleep, Martin!" I echoed, "we don't want any distractions from our shag."

"Take a tip from one who knows/ tie your nightie to your toes!" replied Martin, giggling. He turned over and lay facing the wall.

Of course, removal of the said garment was Tommy's first task. I had delivered deliberately not worn pyjamas. Having got it over my head, he nestled beside me and began to nibble my tits. "You've got sweet breasts," he murmured, as he ran his lips down the side of my breast into valley between. I could feel the roughness of his beard as he kissed my midriff, and moved down to my belly-button. I could feel his prick slowly beginning to stiffen. I had of course applied some Storing pour Homme to my genital area, and he sniffed appreciatively. "You smell like Martin," he whispered and giggled, his face pressed against my belly. "But your belly's not flat, like Martin's," he whispered.

"Of course not, there's a uterus in there," I whispered, giggling. "If you're going to make comparisons between male and female bodies, we'll be here all night and not get any further!" I added. He then slipped further down the bed and thrust his face between my legs, so that he could lick my cunt and tongue-fuck me. This was a totally unexpected experience for me, and showed that he had learnt a lot from his previous girlfriend.

"Do you need a hand with the condom?" I asked him during a lull in his cunnilingual activity.

"Yes, please!" he said, "I want to feel you fingering my cock!" He handed me the condom, which he had removed from its wrapper. I lifted the sheet and noted to my relief that his dick was stiff and oozing precome, but to be on the safe side, I did not at once fit the rubber, but applied my mouth to his manhood and began to nibble his retracted foreskin. His cock then got really stiff, and after giving it a good suck, I rolled the condom onto it.

"Do you need lube?" he asked anxiously. Until then, I had not thought about myself. I felt reasonably moist down below, so Tommy just gave the condom a liberal coating of gel and started to kiss me. I lay on my back and spread my legs. He knelt between them and gently began to push his dick into my cunt. I got hold of it and guided it into me, until his pubic hair was touching mine. He then began to fuck me. This was my first experience of a man inside me. Thanks to the dildo practice, I felt no pain or discomfort, and his dick just felt hard but warm inside my vagina. I moaned with pleasure, and he smiled tenderly as he worked away busily and after a few minutes he came with a soft gasping cry. He lay on top of me, dick still in my cunt, until it started to soften, when he slipped out of me and rolled over on to his back. He pulled the condom off his now soft cock and knotted it carefully before dropping it on the floor beside the bed. "Do you need a wash or shower or anything?" he asked.

"No," I replied, "just lie down and go to sleep." He put the light out, and I put an arm round him and snuggled up to him, and we fell asleep.

Next morning, I awoke to find Martin in the bed on the other side of Tommy! He too had his arm round him. I slipped out of bed and went to the toilet. As I sat on it, an enormous noisy fart escaped from my anus. Even through the closed bathroom door, I heard Martin giggling. When I emerged, he said, "I heard you in there! I'm surprised that that fart did not jet-propel you up to the ceiling!"

"Fuck off, Martin! You're just jealous!" I replied in a most unladylike fashion. Was I becoming 'one of the boys'? I wondered. One of my girlfriends who played women's rugby used to talk like that. She was the only one of my friends whom I regularly heard farting.

"Anyway," I said, "it's your turn as bedmate tonight. Make sure that you get a few tips from Tommy about what to do. A woman's two holes are very close together, and I would prefer you to use the front one! However, I don't insist on the missionary position if you feel more comfortable with a doggy-style fuck."

When the three of us went down to breakfast, Tommy seemed very happy. He had earlier thanked me for our coupling of the night before, and given me a grateful kiss. Over breakfast, he said that he did not feel very energetic, and asked that we should go a shorter walk that day.

Chapter Twenty-four

Martin's first time with a woman

That evening after a good, but not too heavy, dinner with a limited amount of alcohol, we all went to our rooms. I got undressed, washed, put on Storing pour Homme and my nightdress and knocked on the boys' door. Martin let me in. He was not undressed. Tommy was already in bed with his back to Martin's bed, pretending to be asleep. I knelt down beside his bed, kissed him and whispered, "No peeping, Tommy. Leave Martin and me to make love without any observer."

"You can undress me, Eleanor!" Martin said as I stood up. I did as he said, removing shirt, footwear and trousers, but leaving his underpants. I then carefully pulled that garment down, revealing his cock in a state of partial erection.

At once I knelt down and got hold of it. I lifted it up with my right hand and started to lick his balls, one at a time, and then began to teabag them. With my left hand I caressed his arse. A blissful look appeared on his face. "That's SO nice!" he said. Then I took his dick into my mouth and worked on it with my tongue until he got really hard. I then took a condom and rolled it onto his cock and coated it with K-Y gel. Then I hastily pulled off my nightie and bent over the bed, my arse towards him, legs apart exposing both my holes. He came up behind me, cock still reasonably stiff, and pushed it into my cunt. I reached behind and guided it so that it was at a comfortable angle.

He pushed hard and was soon in me up to the hilt. He put his hands on my tight tits, cupping them over the nipples and then began fucking movements and which gradually speeded up. "You know what to do, anyway," I muttered. Whether he had really had experience, or whether he was just lucky, I do not know, but he managed to hit the mark as far as I was concerned. I was hit by a massive orgasm, I was screaming and moaning even before he came himself. He lay on top of my back after he had done squirting, until the blood began to ebb out of his tool and he pulled out of me, lifted me on to the bed and collapsed beside me, breathless. I was bowled over with amazement. This man, reputed to be unable to get it up with a woman, had just given me the most amazing sexual experience of my life so far. While it is unfair to make comparisons, and my experience with Tommy had been sweet and enjoyable, this guy had just blown me away. If this was sex, I wanted MORE!

I pulled the bedclothes over us and snuggled up to Martin. I kissed him and whispered, "You've been deceiving both Tommy and me, haven't you? You can get hard quite easily, you CAN fuck a woman. You have just given me a fantastic orgasm! Thank you for that. I'm sure that, assuming no physiological deficiencies, we can make a baby together when the time comes!

"My change in career plan means that I will be working far sooner than if I had to spend time at a theological college, so we may be able to consider a ménage à trois within a couple of years of my graduation. Now that I'm no longer tied to the idea of working for the C of E (Church of England), maybe we could all go to Italy."

Martin smiled at me tenderly. "You've had both Tommy and me on successive nights. How about us tomorrow night having a threesome? We don't need to decide right now what we might do. I suggest that we each think during the day about what we each fancy doing, and then decide after dinner tomorrow a programme that will suit all of us. Synchronizing orgasms among three of us might pose a problem, but is more likely to succeed if we think it out beforehand. Of course, you or Tommy might not fancy three-in-a-bed!"

"I would love it!" I exclaimed, "Let's waken Tommy and see what he thinks!" Martin got out of bed and walked over to Tommy's bed.

"I'm not asleep!" Tommy said. "What do you want? Aren't you going to sleep with Eleanor tonight?"

"Yes, of course, but we wanted to know what you thought about us tomorrow night having a threesome. We thought that each of us could think during tomorrow of what we would most like to do in bed together and then after dinner to make detailed plans that suited all of us."

"What a brilliant idea! How was fucking Eleanor?"

"It was fantastic, Tommy!" I called out to him. "That boyfriend of yours is a liar. He can get it up without any problems, and he fucked the hell out of me! I feel so randy, I could wish that you both could fuck me again right now!"

So a new round of lovemaking began. Tommy was the first. He was already naked and leapt into Martin's bed, where he normally slept. "Get a couple of condoms ready, Martin," he said, "and if Eleanor agrees, you can watch us shagging. Feel free to wank yourself off while watching, as long as you leave enough of your spunk for Eleanor!"

I felt really liberated as a result of losing my vocation. Tommy told me later that it was not really a call to serve God that I had cherished, it was a mere career choice. "If you get a first, you can follow in Martin's footsteps as an academic, and serve God just as well as if you were a priest."

"Now I know that you have both accepted me as a partner in your relationship, I have no bad conscience about losing my supposed vocation," I said. "But come on, Tommy. It's your turn to fuck!"

Tommy began his foreplay by nibbling my nipples, and in no time at all his rockhard cock was oozing precome. "Time for something new, Eleanor. I want you on top of me! Put the condom on my prick, please." I did what he asked. He lay on his back, his cock sticking up like a periscope. He applied lots of lube to the rubber and told me to straddle his legs kneeling, my arse above his berubbered cock. "Then lower yourself on to my tool," he said. This took a little while to arrange, but he showed no sign of losing his erection as I fitted his dick into my cunt. When I was in position, we both started thrusting movements, Tommy upwards and me downwards. It was absolutely fantastic. I got much more stimulation than in the missionary position, in spite of the strain on my knees. I was still feeling randy, and this accelerated my movements. Soon I felt Tommy shoot his load upwards inside me, as with a shuddering moan, I felt myself orgasming. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Martin feverishly stroking his dick. I had never seen a man wank before, and on any other occasion, I would have watched attentively.

I really enjoyed contemplating the boys' naked bodies. Both of them had excellent bodies, slim yet muscular, with no excess fat on the one hand or projecting bones on the other. They might have qualified as porn stars were it not for the fact that they refused to shave their body hair. Tommy was the more hairy of the two. His pubic hair was abundant and long, almost hiding his cock when it was not erect. His arse was covered by short silky hairs, and his armpits had long dark hairs. Martin had a deliciously smooth, almost hairless arse, with short and curly ginger pubic and axillary hair. Now I saw the two of them together, I was struck by the similarity of their tools. Both had cocks of average size, about 12 cm long when hanging limp, uncircumcized, and their ballbags were firm and compact, not dangly. I think that the most attractive part of the male body is not the genitals, but the arse. Indeed many women find the way that a man's unsupported genitals hang and flop around as he walks naked looks rather ridiculous, whereas the arse of a fit man, muscular and possibly hairy, but a delicious rounded shape, is a thing of beauty.

I did not wait for Tommy's prick to lose its hardness. I pushed myself upwards after our climaxes and disengaged my cunt from it. I turned round and lay on the bed beside him and started to kiss his chest. My legs had started to ache.

Martin by now had shot his load, carefully directing it on his belly and chest, and was currently wiping himself with tissue. "I've got to get reasonably clean, Eleanor," he said, "you don't want me in bed with you smelling of stale spunk!"

"What position do you want?" I asked him.

"Missionary position!" he said, "so that I can see your face as we fuck. I feel a lot more confident this time, though I can't guarantee to set you off like I did last time. I've never seen a woman go into orgasm before. I'm beginning to realize that some women, of whom you are one, can get just as randy as men when they need a shag. Also women's bodies are nicer than I expected. It was especially good of you to wear Storing pour Homme. At first I thought that it was just a silly stunt on your part, then I realized that you had spent a lot of money to attract Tommy and me!"

He rolled a condom on to his tool and smeared lube on it. Then he started to nibble my tits and to lick the sides of my breasts. He gradually moved his lips down onto my belly, and before I knew it, he was nuzzling my pubic hair and inhaling the scent of Storing pour Homme. I gazed fondly at the wisps of ginger hair on his chest. He was much more relaxed this time as he inserted his hard tool into my vagina. Of course, having just come, he took a lot longer to reach a climax. His mouth was working hard kissing my breasts. His relatively light weight on me was a pleasant burden, and I lay with great pleasure thinking of not of England but of the fact that Martin seemed to be enjoying my body. I was very happy. It did not seem as if I would explode this time, but I found it really enjoyable to be lying there while this handsome man had his way with me. When he did finally come, there was not much love juice in the condom, I noticed as he knotted it up in a very experienced fashion. He dropped it on the floor, took me in his arms and we drifted off to sleep.

Chapter Twenty-five

The threesome

I awoke next morning to find Martin busily collecting used condoms. The room stank of sweat and come. He opened the window and disappeared still stark naked into the bathroom with the condoms. It crossed my mind that if I were to have regular sex with these two boys, I would need to go on the pill. I went into the bathroom, kissed Martin, who was getting ready to shave and said to him, "Give my love to Tommy when he wakes up. I'll see you both at breakfast!" With this, I returned to my room and rumpled up the bed.

I had almost finished my breakfast by the time that the boys materialized in the hotel dining room. "Sorry to be so late," whispered Tommy while Martin was at the buffet, "but Martin needed a fuck. Twice with you wasn't enough for him, he needed a trip up the chocolate boulevard! He'll be bone dry tonight!"

In the light of what had happened, we agreed that we should postpone the threesome until we had moved to the hotel in Hexham, which we would do the following day. We spent the day exploring the countryside round Richmond.

The next day, we drove to Hexham, where we arrived in time to visit a bakery and get some food for a picnic lunch. We were not due to check in at the hotel till after 3 pm, so we parked the cars in a nearby carpark and set off on a walk outside the town. Over eating, we discussed what we might do that night. We agreed to start with Tommy fucking Martin, while Martin licked and tongue-fucked my cunt. Then, assuming all went well, the next item on the programme would be Tommy fucking me in the doggy position, while Martin fucked him also doggy-wise. What would follow depended on how we felt. We might want just to sleep three-in-bed, or we might need further sex.

We checked in and went to our respective rooms, where I unpacked and laid out my clothes and toilet things. We had a preprandial drink in the hotel bar. The hotel seemed a very comfortable, old-fashioned sort of place. We ate an excellent dinner and had coffee in the bar before adjourning about 9-30 to our rooms. I got undressed, showered, and put on what I had come to call my sex-nightie, dabbed a little Storing pour Homme on my pubic hair and donned a dressing gown. I sneaked off to the boys' room and knocked on the door. A naked Martin let me in. "Tommy's just cleaning his teeth," he told me. "We've both showered and are nice and fresh, with just a small trace of Storing pour Homme. I'm just going to lock the door, so that we can't be disturbed. Get your clothes off!"

I marvelled at Martin's sudden enthusiasm for straight sex. I just hoped that Tommy would not get jealous and fear that Martin had lost interest in him. Tommy was perpetually insecure, in spite of years of shelter and protection by his fathers. I did what Martin told me and hung my dressing gown on the back of the door. It felt embarrassing walking about naked in the sight of two men, in spite of the fact that I had been wanting to do just this for ages. The room was at the front of the hotel building and had a large curved bay window, with a window seat beneath it. The window curtains stopped at sill level, so that it was possible for three people to sit on the seat. Martin sat on the seat and beckoned to me to sit beside him. Tommy came out of the bathroom and sat on the other side of me. I put out my arms, and encircled each of them round the shoulders. We were so close together we could feel the warmth of each other's bodies.

I looked down at my companions. Tommy had been walking in shorts and his chest and legs were brown as a berry. Martin had the kind of skin that does not tan, but just goes an angry red and makes the body very sore, so he walked well covered, in long trousers and long sleeves and his torso was quite pale, with a few freckles here and there. But my attention was concentrated on the boys' genitals. Thy were sitting with their legs slightly apart, so that their balls were invisible between their legs, and as I gazed, each of their cocks began to stiffen slowly. I watched as they steadily grew in size, their foreskins slowly rolling back to reveal the purple glans. My arms were just long enough to reach round their bodies and get hold of their cocks.

At once, I could feel the stiffening process accelerate between my fingers and each man's tool became rock-hard within seconds. Tommy giggled and turned and kissed my lips. "That's nice!" he said. "No-one, not even Martin, has done that to me before!" Martin responded by caressing my left breast. By now their cocks were fully erect, and Martin's was exuding precome. I withdrew my hands and bent and licked the drop of precome from his dick. As soon as Tommy saw what I was doing, he in turn began to drip precome. So I again bent and licked it off his tool.

"Time to get to work!" said Martin. "Eleanor, kneel on the floor." I did as I was told. Martin knelt down on all fours so that his mouth was just in front of my cunt. Tommy knelt down behind Martin and started to roll a condom on to his tool. He then parted Martin's arse-cheeks and began to poke lube into Martin's hole. He put his arms round Martin's hips and gently pushed his hot dick into Martin's back-passage. He then began to play with Martin's tool with his right hand. Martin in the meantime had started to lick my twat, and to push his tongue inside.

By now Tommy was furiously fucking Martin up the bum and Martin was pushing his tongue into my cunt. I was holding the back of Martin's head to keep it pressed up against my front entrance. It was a very enjoyable experience for me to be tongue-fucked, and again I wondered how my college girlfriends would react if their boyfriends wanted to eat pussy. After several minutes of hard work, Tommy came into the rubber in Martin's gut with a strangled shout, and remained up Martin's hole till his prick was beginning to lose its hardness. Martin meanwhile had reached up and started to caress my arse. "You have a beautiful arse," he said, "nearly as good as Tommy's, but smooth!" He turned me round, still kneeling, and buried his face in my arse-crack, kissing and licking the curves. It felt really wonderful.