Eleanor Meets Tommy and Martin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope that you do not think that I am whorish for using such crude terms and describing the mechanistic aspects so graphically. I would hate to be thought to be sluttish. Both these two men were dear to me, and I did not mind in the slightest which of them it was who was just about to fuck me. Anyway, he got to work, and as he got more and more active and began to sweat, I recognized the scent of Storing pour Homme. It was MARTIN who had his cock inside me! A few minutes later and this was confirmed, because he managed to hit something inside me that set me off. I muffled my voice as much as I could as I gasped and writhed in orgasm. I heard a stifled giggle of pleasure as I felt the cock inside me beginning to slide out. Then my mouth was smothered in kisses, and I felt Martin's hands run down my side to reach my hips. He then climbed back over my leg and lay beside me, and after pulling the condom off and a further kiss on the mouth, he fell asleep and began to snore gently. This did not upset or disturb me. I felt secure in Martin's presence and I'm sure that he aroused the same feeling in Tommy. I fell asleep, lulled by the comfortable and gentle sound of his snores.

When I woke the next morning, Martin was just getting out of my bed. He whispered, "I'm just going to get back into bed with Tommy, in case he needs another fuck. I gave him a good rogering last night."

"He might just want to return the compliment up yours!" I said. It turned out that I was right. Martin had just climbed into bed when Tommy, who was wide awake, grabbed him by the tool and began to smother him with kisses. They pulled the sheet over themselves, but I could see that Martin was on his hands and knees and Tommy's head was busy at his arsehole.

I tactfully went into the bathroom for a pee and then went to my own room to wash and dress, but as I left the room, I could see Tommy's sheet-covered arse moving rhythmically up and down as he fucked Martin from behind. Just before the door closed, I remembered that I had left my room key-card on the bed-table next to Martin's bed. I moved quickly but silently to the bed and picked up the card. As I passed through the door I heard Tommy's muffled cry as he shot his load. I returned to my room, washed and dressed and arrived in the hotel breakfast-room just before the boys, who both looked very happy. "You can't have spent much time in foreplay!" I remarked sardonically as they sat down with their food.

After breakfast, we checked out and caught the 10 am train from Fennington Station back to Camford. I invited the boys to have lunch at my expense in Boni's beer cellar.

TO BE CONTINUED