Eleanor's Lustful Spell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-wait! Aren't you gonna wait for your cock to grow first?"

"I can't wait for that!"

Eleanor was far too lust driven to even think about waiting or stopping right now. As she fucked Bekka, her cock grew and grew within Bekka. It was a strange butvery pleasurable sensation for both of them. So Bekka wrapped her arms and legs around Eleanor's waist, and enjoyed the rough fucking she was being given. Slowly, you could see Eleanor's cock bulge out of Bekka's womb until the cock head was fully seen. Eleanor was at her full size now and started to fuck Bekka even harder and faster, causing Bekka to moan and squeal loudly and frantically. Eleanor pounded away at Bekka, fucking her silly. She just couldn't help herself from doing so. Her hips moved on their own, at a quick rhythmic pace; she put all her strength in each thrust.

Bekka looked down at her belly, and it was getting distorted to hell with Eleanor's cock head bulging out fully with every thrust. Even when Eleanor pulled back, half of her cock head could still be seen bulging out. Bekka then lay her head back down, being so turned on by it.

"Aaah!! Ohh, I'm going to break!! It feels tooo goood!!"

"God, I hope you don't!!"

That being said, Eleanor proceeded to fuck Bekka evenharder, and Bekka came instantly. She cried out and squeezed her legs around Eleanor's waist as her whole body tensed up. But Eleanor was only worried abouther orgasm. She was fucking Bekka with all her might now, trying to unleash another huge load of cum straight into Bekka's womb.

"Oh, get on your hands and knees now!"

Eleanor got to her knees and pulled Bekka up with her, twisting her body around so that she was on her hands and knees. Bekka held the headboard to stop herself from hitting it from Eleanor's rough fucking. Eleanor then leaned over Bekka, her right hand groping her breasts, and the other fingering her clit. The whole time, Eleanor did not stop ramming in and out of Bekka. Shecould not stop moving her hips; each thrust had, somehow, more increased strength than the last. Bekka's moans and squeals were like music to Eleanor's ears, and vice versa, causing her to go almost insane with lust, trying to fuck Bekka even harder than her hardest. With each thrust, Eleanor's pelvic area would slam right against Bekka's butt, hard.

Eleanor wanted, no,needed to cum so bad, she thought she might lose it. It was then she could feel the cum rising up, a huge load. Eleanor squeezed Bekka's breasts as hard as she could, rubbed her clit roughly and rammed in and out of her as hard and as fast as she could. Eleanor then cried out as Bekka felt the first spurt of cum travel through Eleanor's shaft, out the tip and into her womb. Then another, and another and another. Each spurt was strong, and they were long and thick. Bekka's whole body had lost all feeling, except her arms; she was struggling to hold herself up as Eleanor had all her weight on her, her hands still groping at Bekka's breasts and clit as continued to cum inside her. More long, thick streams of sperm laden semen was discharged into Bekka's womb. Eleanor couldn't help but moan into Bekka's ear as she could not take the wonderful feeling of finally letting her cum fill up Bekka's womb. Bekka's womb was inflated now, about the size of a child's head.

"That was amazing Bekka. Your pussy is always the best."

"I'm glad my body can satisfy you. Your rough fucking always gets me too."

The couple lay there catching their breaths. It was only around 10pm.

"No way am I letting you go now, Bekka! You'remine! All. Night. Long!"

In saying that, Eleanor proceeded to fuck Bekka again. Three more times in fact, and by the end of the night, Bekka's womb had inflated so much, as to look like she was 9 months pregnant.

Present Day..

"Eleanor! Come here darling, we have your birthday gift."

Eleanor walked into her parents' bedroom and saw the maid.

"Where's my dress mother?"

"Oh, don't be silly! Here, take her. She was one of mine, and now is yours. Her name is Valerie. She's just a year younger than you, now that you've turned 19."

"Her? Really? For me? Thank you mother!"

Eleanor looked her up and down. Valerie had platinum blonde hair and light hazel eyes. Her figure was covered by a plain violet dress.

"Come now Valerie."

Eleanor extended her hand out, and Valerie nervously took it. The two walked back into Eleanor's bedroom. Bekka was relaxing on the bed, rubbing her two month belly.

"Who's this?"

"Valerie. She's going to have so much fun with us, isn't she Bekka?"

Eleanor and Bekka looked at eachother, then both put on devilish grins.

"Take your dress off, let me inspect you."

Valerie then hesitantly took her dress off, she stood there covering her breasts and pussy, shy and embarrassed.

"Move your hands! Don't cover yourself!"

Valerie slowly did so. She was bright red in the face. Eleanor smiled at the sight of her new maid. She reached out and squeezed and pulled and Valerie's breasts, making her squeal. Her breasts were about a C cup. Eleanor then leaned in closer to her, and felt up her waist and hips. She had a curvy body, not as much as Bekka, but enough to get Eleanor going. She then put her hands on Valerie's butt and gave them a quick squeeze and smiled.

"Sit on the bed."

Valerie did so. Eleanor then lifted Valerie's legs up slightly and felt them. Smooth and soft. They weren't very long, but were not short and stubby, even though Valerie was about 5". Then, Eleanor felt her feet. She rubbed it and listened to the rough spots.

"Tsk tsk, this won't do. Bekka, have her feet pampered. I want them to be soft and smooth! Oh Valerie, you are going to have so much fun from now on."

It was then Valerie saw the 'tent' at Eleanor's crotch area and was confused and scared. Valerie was now her new maid. Her new fuck toy.

12