Eleanor's Lustful Spell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Eleanor, she's incredible!"

Valerie had just finished licking Bekka's cum off of her own foot.

"Haven't been misbehaving now have we, Valerie?"

"N-no miss-- I mean.. Eleanor."

"Good girl."

Eleanor then placed a soft kiss onto her cheek, which made her feel slightly better, but she was still a little bit afraid of Bekka. As the threesome ate their afternoon tea, Eleanor instructed Bekka and Valerie to give her a shower, before giving each other one. Soon after, they had finished afternoon tea, and the three headed for the bathroom. Eleanor stood in front of the shower with her arms up and Bekka quickly took her dress off. Valerie picked up a wet and soapy cloth and started to wash Eleanor. Soon, Bekka was too. The whole time, Valerie could not stop looking at Eleanor's cock. It was flaccid at the moment, but she was still nervous every time she saw it.

When Bekka and Valerie had given Eleanor a shower, they dried her up and she left for the bedroom.

"Alright, now you two give each other a shower, but do it quickly. I want you two to get back in the room with me."

Bekka nodded and they closed the bathroom door. For the first few minutes Valerie was scrubbing Bekka's body. She only just realized how much of a woman she was. Her breasts were huge, and she had a big butt, making her have a very curvaceous body. As Valerie leaned in to scrub Bekka's stomach, their breasts squished up against each other, making her gasp slightly, but making Bekka smile wickedly. When Bekka had thought that Valerie had scrubbed her enough, she held her chin up to her face, looking into her innocent, hazel eyes.

"Eleanor said that you should work on your kissing, right? Let's do it here."

Valerie nodded and Bekka slowly leaned in to kiss her. Valerie felt Bekka's soft lips press up against hers, and Bekka's arm around her waist, pulling her in. Their lips were completely locked together and their breasts were squished very close together too, as they passionately kissed each other. Valerie tried to follow Bekka's technique as they kissed. It was then Bekka opened her mouth wider and slid her tongue into Valerie's mouth. She used her body to push Valerie up against the shower wall and had her hands on Valerie's hips. The two continued to make out intensely; wrestling their tongues, swapping saliva and touching each other.

Bekka then slid her left hand from Valerie's hips, to her pussy. She stuck two fingers in, making Valerie yelp in Bekka's mouth. With her thumb, Bekka teased Valerie's clit while she fingered her pussy. With her right hand she placed it on Valerie's breast, squeezing it roughly. Valerie moaned and cooed softly into Bekka's mouth as the two were tongue tied. It was then they heard a knock on the door.

"What's taking you two so long? I'm getting impatient out here!"

Bekka slid her tongue out from Valerie's mouth, leaving a thread of saliva between their mouths.

"Sorry Eleanor! We're coming right out!"

With that, Bekka turned off the shower and the two dried each other quickly. Valerie went to put her dress on.

"No, leave your dress off. We go to sleep naked remember? It's what Eleanor wants."

Valerie looked at her dress for a moment then dropped it. She still wasn't used to walking around naked all the time, and yet she couldn't help but look at Bekka or Eleanor 'strut their stuff' so confidently. The two walked out of the bathroom. Bekka walked out quickly with a smile on her face, and Valerie followed closely behind, hands on her sides and walking nervously and awkwardly. Eleanor was sitting on the bed, and Bekka walked up to her. Eleanor pressed her face against Bekka's two month belly and embraced her. It was still hard for her to believe that it washer child in there.

Eleanor kissed Bekka's belly then stood up, face to face with her. Eleanor wrapped her arms around Bekka and stared deeply into her green eyes, while Bekka stared back into her blue eyes. Eleanor then pressed her lips against Bekka's, and was given her tongue as a response. The two lovers made out with each other, while Valerie watched the two in their passion. She watched their naked bodies rub up against each other, as their hands roamed all around, while still in a deep tongue tied kiss.

Eleanor then pulled away from Bekka, leaving a thick string of saliva between their mouths. Bekka smile and wiped the side of her lip.

"My goodness Eleanor.. you use so much saliva whenever we kiss."

"I like sloppy kisses; it just makes the experience much more intimate."

Eleanor then turned to Valerie who was now looking back at her with her hazel eyes.

"Have you been practicing how to kiss, dear?"

"Yes.."

"Good girl. Alright, let me have a taste."

Eleanor pressed her body up against Valerie's, then put her hands on her face and pulled her in for a kiss. Right away, Eleanor's tongue invaded Valerie's mouth and they wrestled with their tongues. As they kissed, Valerie tried her hardest to imitate what Bekka did when she had kissed her back in the bathroom. Valerie felt Eleanor's arms wrap around her head as the two started to make out more passionately. Every few seconds Valerie could feel globs of Eleanor's saliva enter her mouth, which she had to swallow while trading saliva with Eleanor too.

After a long while of passionate kissing, Eleanor pulled away and looked at Valerie. She was breathing heavily which made her breasts heave up and down. Eleanor smiled at Valerie.

"These are such a nice set of breasts you have, let me cop a feel."

Eleanor cupped her hands and pressed them up against Valerie's breasts, then gently squeezed them, making Valerie moan slightly. A couple of squeezes later,

"This is.. quite awkward doing this standing up. Come and lay down on the bed, Valerie."

Valerie nervously lay down on the bed while Eleanor did so as well. Valerie lay straight on the bed, her legs closed. This upset Eleanor a little.

"I wantthese to always be open when you're around me, okay?"

Eleanor placed her hands on top of Valerie's knees and slowly spread her legs for her. She then shuffled in between her legs, her cock moving over Valerie's pussy and then resting on top of her belly. Eleanor's groping hands found Valerie's breasts again, and gave them each a nice squeeze. Eleanor kept on squeezing to her hearts content, making Valerie moan and coo. Eleanor then leant over Valerie's right breasts and placed her mouth over the nipple. She suckled on it, while still squeezing the other. She nibbled on the nipple with her lips, and started to pull and tug gently at the other nipple.

Valerie started to writhe slightly underneath Eleanor, as she kept on teasing her breasts. Valerie spread her legs wider, as she was getting wet from the intimate attention Eleanor was giving her breasts. Eleanor then looked up at Valerie's beautiful face. She then moved herself so that she was sitting on Valerie's belly.

"Not heavy am I?"

"N-no.. not really.."

"Good. Now this is going to be a lot of fun. Squeeze your breasts together for me, dear."

Valerie pushed her breasts together and gave Eleanor a questionable look.

"Like... this?"

"Yes, exactly like that! Beautiful."

Valerie watched as Eleanor gripped her cock and aimed it at her cleavage. She then put her hands on either side of Valerie's shoulders and then slowly pushed her cock between Valerie's breasts. She was going to fuck her breasts? She let out a strong moan as the softness of Valerie's breasts sparked her pleasure point. Valerie continued to watch as Eleanor's cock slid deeper into her cleavage and then her cock head peek out from it. Her whole shaft was now buried in between the softness of Valerie's breasts.

"I'm going to give you a nice titty fuck, alright?"

Valerie didn't say anything. She just kept her breasts squeezed together, and her eyes locked on Eleanor's cock. Eleanor started to thrust slowly, moaning intensely as each thrust gave her immense pleasure. Valerie watched Eleanor's cock head peek out, then disappear back into her breasts, and then come back out again. The feeling of Eleanor's hard cock was surprisingly pleasant, but she did not know why. Valerie took her eyes off of Eleanor's thrusting cock for a moment to look at her. Eleanor had her eyes closed and was moaning loudly. She then looked down to meet Valerie's eyes, which were so innocent, yet Eleanor's was full of pure lust.

Eleanor started to pick up the pace as she grew closer to her orgasm. She used Valerie's forearms to hold on to as she thrusted away at Valerie's breasts. Moaning loudly and constantly, Eleanor really went to town fucking Valerie's breasts. The softness and squishiness of Valerie's breasts would rub all around Eleanor's sensitive cock, making her go insane with pleasure. With each thrust, Eleanor's pelvis would make a satisfying slapping sound against Valerie's breasts. Valerie then felt something wet between her breasts and looked down. The tip of Eleanor cock had pre cum leaking from it; she knew Eleanor must've been getting close to cumming now.

"Valerie, suck on the tip please."

Valerie bent her head down to her breasts and Eleanor thrusted forward a little more. Valerie then took the head of Eleanor's cock in her mouth and started to suck on it, twirling her tongue around it as Eleanor continued to thrust. Valerie could taste the pre cum in her mouth now; it was faintly sweet, which made her want more of it. She sucked and slurped at Eleanor's cock head, swallowing her pre cum, but ultimately wanting Eleanor's sweet load of cum in her mouth. It was then Eleanor cried out and thrusted hard between Valerie's breasts and came. Without any warning besides crying out, Valerie felt the first cum shots get released into her mouth. Immediately, her tongue was bathed in the sweetness and Valerie swallowed eagerly. Only about four shots were released before Eleanor pulled her cock out from Valerie's mouth. As she did so, two more squirted onto Valerie's pretty face, before Eleanor finished her load on Valerie's breasts.

After Eleanor's orgasm, she wiped the last few droplets onto Valerie's nipples. Eleanor looked at Valerie; her face and breasts were covered in her cum, and some of her load was now in her stomach.

"You look beautiful, Valerie."

Valerie couldn't hold eye contact and turned to her side. Bekka, who was watching the entire time, had now crawled onto the bed as well and begun licking at Valerie's face and breasts. Valerie watched as Bekka quickly licked all of Eleanor's cum off of her body. After a few minutes of licking, Bekka looked up at Valerie with her mouth slightly bloated. She then put her hand behind Valerie's head, and pulled her in for a kiss. Valerie was surprised when Eleanor's cum in Bekka's mouth poured into hers. It was unexpected, but as soon as Valerie tasted the sweetness of Eleanor's cum all over her tongue, she swallowed instantly. The two tongue wrestled, swapping saliva and cum.

Bekka then pulled away from Valerie once the cum had gone, and the two locked eye contact with their hazel and green eyes. Eleanor then moved in close to Bekka and whispered in her ear,

"Come and sit on me."

"But.. I'm pregnant?"

"No, I'm not going to penetrate you; I want to use those sexy legs of yours."

Bekka then suddenly realized what Eleanor was asking. Eleanor leant back on the headboard of the bed, and had Eleanor sit on top of her. She closed her legs together, with Eleanor's cock squished snugly between Bekka's soft thighs, and right up against Bekka's pussy. Eleanor softly moaned and bit her lip at how soft and smooth Bekka's thighs were. Eleanor slowly thrusted upwards between Bekka's thighs.

"Valerie darling, come over here and suck on my cock while I fuck Bekka's thighs."

Valerie then sat up and crawled over to Eleanor and Bekka. She knelt to the right of the two, rested her hands on top of Bekka's thighs before lowering her mouth around Eleanor's cock head and a bit of her shaft. Eleanor moaned in pleasure, putting her hands on Bekka's breasts to squeeze as she now started to thrust at a quick pace between Bekka's soft thighs and into Valerie's warm and wet mouth.

Valerie felt Eleanor's cock head slide in and out of her mouth. Every time she thrusted up, Valerie would twirl her tongue around it, trying to please Eleanor as much as she could. Each thrust would also rub against Bekka's pussy lips and clitoris, making her feel good as well. Eleanor continued to fuck Bekka's thighs while Valerie sucked on her cock. She squeezed Bekka's breasts roughly and pulled on her nipples. Eleanor couldn't contain her moans as it just felt so good. The pleasure was too over whelming. Eleanor now put her hands onto Bekka's hips as she started to thrust as hard and as fast as she could. She was getting so close to cumming into Valerie's mouth, she just couldn't take so much pleasure. Bekka's pussy was incredibly wet; further lubricating Eleanor's cock and adding that extra bit of flavour for Valerie, who was also tasting Eleanor's pre cum.

Eleanor then started to moan like crazy and really thrusted hard and fast between Bekka's thighs and into Valerie's mouth. Bekka crossed her legs over one another, making her thighs even tighter around Eleanor's rock hard cock, and causing Eleanor to squeal at the sudden squeeze. Eleanor then fondled her way back up to Bekka's breasts and squeezed them vigorously.

"Oh god, I'm so close to cumming! Keep going Valerie!"

Valerie continued to bob her head up and down while she sucked on Eleanor's cock. Soon, Valerie could taste an abundance of Eleanor's pre cum and hear her moaning, almost screaming in pleasure. Valerie tried as hard as she could to pleasure Eleanor using her mouth. She would use as much saliva as possible, and tried to twirl her tongue around Eleanor's thrusting cock. Eleanor's cock started to harden even more in Valerie's mouth, when suddenly a strong spurt of cum hit the back of her throat. Eleanor cried out as she came inside Valerie's mouth. She squeezed Bekka's breastsvery hard as she did so, making Bekka squeal loudly. Eleanor breathed heavily in relief as spurt after spurt of cum was released into Valerie's mouth, who was happy to swallow it down. Every spurt could faintly be heard, followed by Valerie gulping the load down.

After Eleanor had finally finished cumming, she thrusted gently between Bekka's soft thighs to get the last few droplets out for Valerie. As soon as she had done that, Valerie removed her mouth from Eleanor's now softening cock. Eleanor released her grip from Bekka's breasts who then slowly got off of her.

"How was that? You good?"

Eleanor looked at Bekka who was looking right back at her, and giggled.

"For now."

Eleanor put on a devilish smile, put her hand around Bekka's head and pulled her in to kiss her. Immediately Eleanor's tongue invaded Bekka's mouth, followed by a gush of her saliva. The two made out while Valerie watched them intently.

Six months later..

It was just past 10 in the morning; Valerie awoke with the feeling of wetness at her feet. She opened her eyes and saw Eleanor's sleeping face. She had just remembered that the threesome were up late last night from the cries of Bekka's new born baby girl, Caroline. Bekka had given birth to Caroline only a couple of days ago. She had been so busy with her, that she had no sexual relief for herself, which is why she had slept at Valerie's feet the night before, worshipping them to her heart's content. But now Bekka was up again, further worshipping Valerie's feet. Valerie couldn't say she didn't like it. Any of the things she had done, or the things that were done to her over the past six months. The sexual part of her life sky rocketed when she became Eleanor's new maid, not that there was any in the first place however.

Still, every day she had to relieve Eleanor sexually somehow. Whether it was with her mouth, her breasts, her feet, hands or legs, she had to do it, and with the help of Bekka of course. Valerie was happy to do these things, but was just not as enthusiastic about it as Bekka was. However, after six months, she couldn't get used to this life. It was so different from her past life, much better, but still so different. It was going to take her a long while to get used to.

After several minutes of lying there having her feet worshipped and thinking about her present life, the sound of a baby crying could be heard in the next room. Slowly, Bekka removed her mouth from Valerie's little toes, got up and left the room. Eleanor had woken up from the crying and was now looking at Valerie.

"You know Valerie, you are gorgeous. I've been so patient, waiting for this moment."

"What moment?"

"For Bekka to finally give birth to my child, so that I can—"

Eleanor reached around and grabbed Valerie's butt, and pulled her in close.

"—take your purity, and give you my child."

Valerie didn't say anything; she just felt a little scared at the thought of carrying a child in her womb. She knew that this would come soon, so she was slightly prepared. Eleanor leaned in closer to Valerie so that they were face to face. Eleanor put her arm under Valerie's head and pulled her close, so that Valerie lay on Eleanor's arm. She then pushed her left leg between Valerie's, their soft and smooth thighs now rubbing together.

"Mmm, oh your legs are so soft Valerie.."

Eleanor further pushed her leg between Valerie's, the top of her thigh now rubbing against Valerie's pussy. Eleanor then faintly touched Valerie's lips with hers. Valerie breathed in Eleanor's breath, as her lips opened and closed slowly in anticipation. Eleanor finally pressed her lips against Valerie's, locking lips while Eleanor's left hand roamed and groped around Valerie's body.

Her hand found Valerie's breasts, which she squeezed and pulled at the nipples, causing Valerie to moan in pleasure into Eleanor's mouth. Eleanor's cock began to grow now, right up against Valerie's stomach. Soon she could feel it poke up against her as Eleanor grew rock hard. She wondered what it felt like to have Eleanor's cock inside her. What it felt like to be penetrated then fucked. If having fingers, tongues or toes in her pussy felt good, what would a cock feel like? Eleanor was now slowly moving her hips, her cock sliding along Valerie's stomach. Valerie could feel something wet on her stomach; Eleanor's pre cum. It was getting slightly spread around her stomach from Eleanor constantly rubbing her cock against it.

The two were playing footsies with their feet as they made out passionately. Eleanor used as much saliva as possible as they kissed, forcing Valerie into a sloppy kiss and swallowing her saliva down. A small amount of drool started to ooze out from the side of Valerie's mouth, causing Eleanor to break the kiss. Upon breaking the kiss, Valerie had a plentiful amount of Eleanor's saliva in her mouth still, in which she swallowed silently.

"Hey now, you can't let this happen."

Eleanor then licked the drool along Valerie's cheek before she locked lips with Valerie again, to continue kissing her. Eleanor's hand was now down at Valerie's crotch area. She slowly pushed in two fingers into Valerie's pussy, triggering a moan to come out of her mouth. Moving her fingers in and out, Eleanor then placed her thumb onto Valerie's clit and started to rub it roughly. Valerie was moaning loudly now, in total bliss. She loved it, she loved feeling pleasure, and she loved feeling Eleanor. She wanted more, but didn't want to say. Eleanor could feel that Valerie was very wet, making it easier for her to finger her pussy faster.

Valerie couldn't stop moaning into Eleanor's mouth, the fingers in her pussy and thumb on her clit felt too good, she was on the verge of cumming. Eleanor picked up the pace and that drew Valerie over as she pulled away from Eleanor's mouth to cry out as she came, as she was afraid she might bite Eleanor's delicate lips. Eleanor's fingers were now covered in Valerie's juices, as Valerie felt wave after wave of pleasure flow through her entire body. She curled and spread her toes and arched her feet against Eleanor's. As her powerful orgasm continued, she also continued to scream and moan in front of Eleanor's blue eyes that were watching her intently.