Eleanor's Lustful Spell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elsewhere..

Bekka picked up her daughter, Caroline, and gazed into her bright, blue eyes. Those beautiful eyes that were Eleanor's, stared right back at her. She resembled Eleanor all too much, but except for her auburn hair that was Bekka's. After breast feeding Caroline and spending a little more time with her, Bekka started to walk back to the bedroom. When she was just a few seconds away, she could hear moaning. As she stopped to listen, a loud, pleasureful yelp came from the bedroom; it was Valerie's. Bekka quickly opened the door up to see that Eleanor was skillfully eating Valerie out. Bekka flicked her fingers at the wall, silencing the room.

"Are you two crazy? What if someone heard you?"

Eleanor and Valerie ignored Bekka's warning, and continued their intimate time together. Bekka rolled her eyes and then headed to the bathroom. Back on the bed, Eleanor was fiercely licking and sucking away at Valerie's clit while fingering her. Valerie couldn't contain her moans; Eleanor was just too good at what she was doing. Valerie pressed her crotch against Eleanor's hungry mouth as she reached orgasmic bliss. Eleanor removed her hungry mouth from Valerie's pussy and looked up at her. Valerie's breasts were heaving up and down as she caught her breath. She was slightly shuddering from her intense orgasm.

Just then, Bekka stepped out of the bathroom, her ravishing, voluptuous and naked body was wet with water from her recent shower, causing her to glisten in the sunlight invading the room from the sun roof.

"Eleanor, remember we have to meet your mother before we go to the festival today."

"Oh my! That was today? But today is a Saturday. I'd totally forgotten. How long do we have?"

"Don't worry love; we have about two hours, so you can finish up... here."

Bekka waved her hands in the direction of Valerie and then began to get dressed. This festival was held once a year in celebration of the Witches' defeat, and the King's glorious victory over them. Eleanor smiled and motioned for Valerie to sit up and lean on the headboard. Aiming her rock hard cock at Valerie's mouth, she opened wide and Eleanor stuffed her cock in. A soft moan escaped Eleanor's lips as she held onto Valerie's head to start thrusting. Valerie moaned softly as well, each time Eleanor thrusted in.

"Ah, my god Valerie, your mouth is so warm and wet.. and that tongue."

Eleanor started to fuck Valerie's mouth much more quickly now, gripping her head firmly. Valerie could taste the faint sweetness of Eleanor's pre cum and wanted her sweet load in her stomach. She twirled her tongue around Eleanor's thrusting cock, trying to make her feel as good as possible. And it worked, Eleanor began to moan louder and fuck her mouth faster and harder and in no time, Eleanor cried out. Valerie pushed Eleanor back a little so that her cock head was resting on her tongue, and not at the back of her throat. This way, she felt Eleanor's cum spurt out all over her tongue, showering her taste buds in sweetness, in which Valerie swallowed thirstily.

After relieving herself by blowing her load in Valerie's mouth, Eleanor pulled out of Valerie's mouth slowly. Eleanor then looked around the room and then saw Valerie's boots with her socks balled up inside. She put on a devilish grin and picked them up. Bekka had finished getting dressed and sat on the edge of the bed to watch.

"Well now, how long have you worn these socks Valerie?"

"A week or so.."

Eleanor then pulled Valerie's white slouch socks out from her boots and gave them a quick whiff. She felt light headed from the intoxicating smell, but she loved it. Bekka stood up and snatched the socks from Eleanor's hands, and sniffed them too.

"Oh, wow. That is amazing. I've only worn mine for 3 days and they aren't this good."

Bekka sat on the bed again and pulled off her boots and socks, giving her sky blue crew socks to Eleanor. Eleanor held them up to her nose and inhaled the sweaty aroma. She was already hard again. Eleanor sat on the bed, leaning on the headboard next to Valerie. She gave Valerie Bekka's socks to sniff. Valerie was still warming up to these fetishes, but she had no problem sniffing socks now.

"Bekka, come here and suck on this."

Eleanor put one of Valerie's socks on her cock, while she sniffed the other. Bekka smiled and gladly put Eleanor's socked cock in her mouth. After covering the sock with her saliva, she could taste the sweat from the sock and Eleanor's cock through the soft material. Bekka worked her magical tongue, twirling it around Eleanor's cock, paying special attention to the head. Eleanor moaned as she rubbed her left foot along Bekka's back. With her right foot, Bekka had her hand on it, feeling up her foot. Bekka sucked and jerked at Eleanor's socked cock, trying her best to get Eleanor to cum into her mouth and the sock. Eleanor inhaled the odour of Valerie's sock, becoming intensely aroused. Bekka traced her finger nail along Eleanor's arch, driving her crazy. In no time, Eleanor cried out as she let her load go. The first spurts were strong, and seeped through the material of the sock and into Bekka's hungry mouth, in which she swallowed quickly. Bekka continued to jerk and suck; it was as if each time Bekka stroked her hand down another spurt came out from the tip of Eleanor's cock head, further filling up Valerie's sock with thick cum.

Bekka slowly pulled off the sock from Eleanor's cock, and carefully held it. It was soaking wet with saliva and cum. Bekka quickly slurped up the excess cum on Eleanor's semi hard cock before holding up one of Valerie's feet. Valerie stopped sniffing Bekka's socks and looked at what she was doing. Before Valerie could protest, Bekka slipped Valerie's cum filled sock onto her foot. She had a wide grin on her face, and Valerie just gasped at the sudden gooey, wet and warm sensation all over her foot, but especially at her toes.

"How does Eleanor's cum feel? Wiggle your toes for me."

Valerie wiggled her toes, but she could not tell if she liked it or not.

"That's so fucking hot."

Bekka turned back to Eleanor after hearing her say that, and noticed that she was already rock hard again.

"Well, we've got to even it out now don't we?"

Bekka took the other sock from Eleanor's sniffing nose. Putting the sock over Eleanor's cock and feet in her face, Bekka started to jerk her. Eleanor worshipped Bekka's feet hungrily and passionately. Sucking her cute succulent toes, licking her gorgeous, high and slender arches and nibbling on her plump heels. Bekka was extremely aroused and wet from having her feet worshipped, that she used one hand to jerk Eleanor, and the other to finger herself. In no time, Eleanor's cock erupted, soaking Valerie's sock up, and filling it with hot and sticky semen. Eleanor's cock pulsated in between Bekka's soft hand, constantly spurting out more cum. As soon as Eleanor finished, Bekka peeled Valerie's cum filled sock off and put it on Valerie's other foot; both her feet now clad with cum filled socks.

Valerie sat on the bed and wiggled her toes in her socks. She couldn't help it, and was now starting to enjoy the feeling. Bekka picked up her feet and begun worshipping them, sucking Eleanor's cum from the material of the sock, until they were almost only wet with her saliva.

"Bekka, I want to cum in your socks, too."

Eleanor put her hands out and Bekka placed her feet in them. Eleanor pulled her closer, and wrapped her feet around her cock. She shuddered at the feeling of Bekka's velvety soft feet against her cock. Her bare flesh felt incredible, but Eleanor wanted to cum in her socks, so Bekka took them from Valerie, who was sniffing them, and put them on. She then placed her feet back around Eleanor's cock and begun to stroke. Eleanor moaned softly and bit her lip as the soft material of Bekka's socks rubbed up and down her cock. Bekka had a devilish grin on her face, and her green eyes were fixated onto stroking Eleanor's cock with her socked feet. Bekka worked her magic, sliding Eleanor's cock between her beautiful arches and cute toes. She had Eleanor's cock rest upon her left arch, as she used her toes and balls of her feet to stroke the shaft.

Eleanor was getting very close now; she wanted to release her hot semen. Bekka knew that Eleanor wanted to cum in her socks, so she unrolled her left sock half way down her slender arch, before rolling it to her heel, only this time with Eleanor's cock in there. She scrunched her toes against Eleanor's cock head, and that set her over the edge. Eleanor moaned loudly as she unloaded her semen all over Bekka's left toes and in her sock. Her sock was being filled completely at the toe end, and cum was oozing down Bekka's arches and seeping through onto her other socked foot.

Post festival..

Bekka and Valerie had been walking all day in their cum filled socks, now mixed with sweat. When the trio arrived home, Bekka and Valerie took off their shoes and began to worship each other's feet. They sucked out Eleanor's cum and the other's sweat. All while this was going on, Eleanor watched the two and her cock grew. Awhile later, it was now half ten, and the three were in the shower together. Valerie was washing Eleanor's back, and Bekka was carefully cleaning around Eleanor's cock. Eleanor had had her eyes closed, letting them wash her, and enjoying the warm sensation of the shower. However, she opened her eyes and was caught by Bekka's voluptuous body.

Eleanor eyed her up and down, taking in her beauty. Her alluring and gorgeous face, her firm and bouncy breasts, sensual and exciting curves, down to her shapely, long legs and beautiful and perfect feet. From that, Eleanor's cock quickly grew hard, rising up along Bekka's velvet hands. Bekka then looked up at Eleanor, who had a fiery lust emitting from her blue eyes. Eleanor placed her hands on Bekka's head and gently pushed her down, and from that Bekka knew what she had to do and quickly got down on her knees.

Eleanor's length was in front of her glowing, green eyes. For a moment she admired it, before opening her delicate mouth to take in Eleanor's cock. As soon as Bekka made contact, Eleanor let out a soft moan and thrusted forward slightly. Bekka immediately started to go to work, bobbing her head up and down and skillfully using her tongue around Eleanor's cock. Eleanor held Bekka's hair for her while thrusting slightly in her mouth. In no time, however, she came. Without any warning, Eleanor cried out as spurt after spurt of her sweet semen entered Bekka's mouth. Her mouth was now bloated with Eleanor's load. She looked up at Eleanor and Eleanor down at her. Bekka opened her mouth to show Eleanor what she had put into her mouth, before swallowing down Eleanor's huge and thick load in one gulp. Eleanor absolutely loved it when Bekka did that. It was like Bekka was saying, "thank you for giving me such a sweet gift for working so hard for it."

It was now 11pm and the trio then moved back into the bedroom and all three lay on the bed, with Eleanor in the middle. Bekka had then remembered to check on Caroline. She walked down the hallway after she had silenced the room for Eleanor and Valerie. Another maid was in the room holding her little girl.

Back in the bedroom..

"Valerie, I've been waiting too long for this moment. I want you now."

Valerie knew what Eleanor wanted. She wanted to take her virginity and impregnate her, just like she did with Bekka. She had already warmed up completely to the kind of life she has now, but was still nervous however. Valerie lay on her back and watched with her hazel eyes as Eleanor slowly climbed on top of her, not breaking any eye contact.

"Spread your legs please."

After gently asking, Eleanor watched in joy as Valerie slowly spread her gorgeous legs apart as far as they would go. Eleanor grinned wickedly, knowing that she was about to take Valerie; she was hers. After Valerie had spread her legs for Eleanor, she could now see Eleanor's fully erect, rock hard cock that was soon about to enter her. Eleanor crawled forward whilst sliding her hands along the tops of Valerie's feet, legs then to her stomach. She explored with her hands fully spread before finding Valerie's breasts, giving them a good, long squeeze before trailing them back down to her stomach. Eleanor then pulled Valerie close by her hips, the base of her cock right up against Valerie's pussy. Eleanor then leaned over for a kiss.

Their soft lips joined as they began to kiss passionately. Eleanor's hands were running up and down Valerie's flesh as the couple's tongues found each other in a beautiful saliva laden mess. After a long while of making out and exchanging excessive amounts of saliva, Eleanor pulled away with a slight slurping sound.

"Are you ready, dear? I'm going to enter you now. Once I do, I won't be able to stop."

Valerie nodded. It's not like she could have said no, and even if she did Eleanor would have still fucked her anyway. Valerie watched intently as Eleanor aimed her cock at the opening of her virgin pussy. With her hands on Valerie's hips, Eleanor slowly pushed in, stretching Valerie open and causing her to moan softly. As Eleanor pushed in further, she found it extremely difficult to contain herself; she just wanted to let her hips thrust away and pound Valerie. Eleanor had gone much too long without fucking, and was about to lose her mind. She knew what she wanted, and she was going to get it: to fuck Valerie all night.

Several months of not having a wet pussy around her cock was excruciating, but now she was entering one, to fuck, to take a virginity, to impregnate. Valerie's pussy was much tighter than Bekka's when she first penetrated her, but nevertheless Eleanor kept on pushing. Once she was all the way in to the base of her cock, she was starting to get very impatient. In not time though, Eleanor's cock started to grow within Valerie to it's monstrous size. Valerie started to scream in pain and pull at the bed sheets.

"Don't worry Valerie; it will only last for a little while! Soon you'll feel nothing but pleasure."

Valerie found that hard to believe, she felt the very opening to her womb split apart to allow Eleanor's cock entry to her womb; her unprotected womb that was about to be filled with loads and loads of Eleanor's cum. A few minutes passed and Valerie's pain had completely subsided. Pleasure. That was all she felt. Any movement that Eleanor made inside her gave her an electric shock of pleasure throughout her body. Valerie looked down to see Eleanor's cock head clearly visible, poking out from her womb. She was completed filled, and was moaning softly. Eleanor's keen ears picked up on that, and she knew. Eleanor could not have timed the night to take Valerie any better. It was a Saturday night, meaning that the next day was a Sunday, a day of rest and relaxation; no early mornings to wake up to work on the garden or any other jobs. There was just one thing on Eleanor's lust filled mind; to fuck Valerie.

Eleanor pulled her cock back slowly, letting out a whimper of pleasure and relief after so long, before slamminghard back into Valerie's freshly popped pussy. Valerie moaned loudly in pleasure as Eleanor started to fuck her at a quick pace. Every movement made Valerie tense up, arch her back, squeeze and pull at the sheets and of course curl and scrunch her toes. Eleanor could not be any happier than she was right now; finally after so long she was fucking someone again. The feeling of Valerie's pussy compared to Bekka's was different, but they both feltincredible.

"Lock those gorgeous legs around my waist and never let me go 'till I fill you up with cum."

Valerie wrapped her smooth legs around Eleanor's waist, so that even if shedid try, she would not be able to pull out, but they both knew that that was never going to happen in any life. Eleanor moaned and breathed onto Valerie's face as she did too; dribbling into her mouth as her hips had a mind of it's own and continuously rammed in and out of Valerie's pussy. Each thrust made them both moan and squeal louder, exciting each other furthermore, and bringing Eleanor closer to her orgasm. Valerie cried out as she came already; her body tensing up as waves of pleasure flowed throughout her petite body. She squeezed Eleanor's waist, but Eleanor kept on thrusting hard and fast. Thoughts ran through her head, arousing her even more than she already was. Eleanor was animalistically pounding away at a virgin pussy with all her strength mercilessly; so ready to cum inside her, so ready to impregnate her. Her huge cock was directly inside an unprotected womb, nothing to stop her sperm from fertilizing the eggs that lay in wait there. Sheneeded to cum so badly; she just had to impregnate her virgin maid with her royal seed. She wanted Valerie to bear her child in the womb that she was fucking.

Eleanor was furiously and vigorously fucking Valerie with all her might, really wanting to cum inside her. Her cock was bulging out from Valerie's womb with every thrust, and the lewd sounds of their pelvis' colliding were satisfying. Valerie moaned, squealed and screamed in pleasure as she had multiple orgasms before Eleanor even had her first for the night. However, she was getting close; she slammed down on each thrust as hard as she could, rocking the bed violently as she neared her orgasm. Now, with one final thrust,Eleanor came. She pushed in as deep and as hard as she could as the first spurt of sperm laden semen travelled through her shaft to the tip of her cock head and into Valerie's unprotected womb. She moaned loudly as spurt after spurt of her seed was all released into Valerie's very fertile womb. Valerie squeezed her legs around Eleanor's waist, not letting her go, and Eleanor continued to try and push deeper into Valerie's womb.

Valerie could feel every single pulsation coming from Eleanor's cock as her sperm was getting released into her. She felt her womb inflate quickly to let in more semen, millions more sperm were unloaded into her womb. Valerie was now successfully impregnated. After Eleanor's blissful orgasm had subsided, she rested atop of her now non-virgin and impregnated maid. She was hers forever.

"You don't have your virginity anymore, but now you have my child."

Eleanor then proceeded to nibble and kiss on Valerie's ear as the couple took a breather together. After a few minutes rest,

"Get on your hands and knees Valerie; I want to take you like that."

Although initially Valerie thought that being on her hands and knees was a bit embarrassing, she learnt to admire how well Eleanor could fuck her in that position. Eleanor gave Valerie's butt a spank, causing her to squeal, before placing her hands on her hips and then penetrating her. Valerie knew she didn't have a curvacious body like Bekka's; Eleanor definitely knew that. However, Valerie still had the curves that made her attractive and she was a fully capable and fertile woman who could be fucked. Eleanor started to ram in and out of Valerie now at a very quick pace. She had already cum inside her; impregnation had already been done; now Eleanor was just going to fuck her silly purely out of lust and for her own pleasure and gratification. Eleanor's pelvic area kept on slapped Valerie's butt with every thrust, and was music to her ears along with her moaning and squealing.

Valerie's breasts jiggled back and forth as Eleanor pounded away at her. Her juices were overflowing around Eleanor's cock, making her tight pussy easy to slide in and out, allowing Eleanor to fuck her roughly. Eleanor gave Valerie a spank here and there while she fucked her on all fours. Her grip wasvery firm on her hips. After ramming in and out of her for a good five minutes, Eleanor moved her hands up to Valerie's waist, pulling her into each thrust, thus fucking her evenharder. Valerie struggled to maintain her all fours position, having orgasmic spasms as Eleanor ruthlessly continued to pound her. Even after cumming once, and while fucking Valerie again now, Eleanor knew she could last for hours longer after this. She had no plan on stopping now, not even the thought had crossed her mind. She just let her hips go to town and really fuck Valerie silly. There was a small portion of drool on the pillow when Eleanor came again. She gripped Valerie's waist and then pulled her in and thrusted at the same time as she came. Her sperm laden semen came out like lava, further inflating Valerie's womb with cum in long, thick streams.