Eleanor's Lustful Spell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Eleanor had released her entire load into Valerie, she rested on top of her; her breasts against Valerie's back and cock still inside her. Her cock head was only just slightly visible now. Valerie had the right side of her face on the pillow as she rested, but her butt was still up. As the couple rested, Eleanor ever so slowly moved in and out of Valerie, who was gasping for breath and exhausted. In a few more moments, Eleanor was ready again. Her sexual stamina was puzzling. Eleanor then pulled Valerie up by her waist, ran her hands along Valerie's sweaty back before placing her hands back onto her waist and began fucking her, yet again.

Eleanor couldn't control her lust; she just kept on pounding Valerie, fucking her silly. Her hips just wouldn't stop moving. Valerie moaned, squealed and almost screamed in pleasure as she got fucked. She couldn't take so much pleasure in one session of fucking, she felt like she was going to pass out, but Eleanor's huge cock ramming in and out of her wouldn't let that happen. Without stopping for a second, Eleanor lifted her right leg up, so that she was kneeling on one knee and had Valerie's leg resting on top of her leg that was up. Eleanor grabbed Valerie's foot that was dangling off her leg that was up and felt up her feet; dragging her nail across her arch and making Valerie scrunch her toes and moan out more.

Several more minutes of straight thrusting later, Valerie couldn't hold herself up any longer and had her face on the pillow again as Eleanor continued to fuck her and feel up her foot. She then felt that wonderful feeling again; that feeling of pure pleasure, bliss and lust that was overflowing around her crotch area. She needed to release those feelings; she needed tocum. Eleanor kept on ramming in and out of Valerie before she felt the spurts of cum get released into Valerie again. She tried to keep thrusting, but her cock was far too sensitive, so Eleanor tried to shove her cock as deep as possible into Valerie's cum filled and inflated womb before resting on top of Valerie's back as she let the rest of her semen enter Valerie.

Valerie had already been fucked three times in an hour, and was completely exhausted. However, she knew she still had avery long night ahead of her and had no choice but to lay there on the bed in a sweaty heap and let Eleanor fuck her again and again andagain. By the time Eleanor had finished fucking Valerie, completely exhausted herself and had no more desire for Valerie, it was 5am and Valerie's womb was so inflated with cum, that it looked like she was already 9 months pregnant.. with triplets.