Eleanor's Lustful Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, this feels great. I don't know what we were thinking all these years.. we could have been fucking."

Bekka just let out a whimper as she had already had her first orgasm of the night, just from being penetrated by Eleanor's huge cock. Then, Eleanor started to move in and out of her at a steady pace, each thrust causing them both to moan with pleasure. Bekka was the most vocal of the two though.

"Aah, oh yes, this feelsamazing! And your moans are so cute, I can't take it, I'm going to go crazy!"

"It's not like I can help it.. it feels too good!"

"Don't..don't try to suppress your moans, let it all out, I want to hear you moan and scream when I fuck you."

"Somebody might hear us!"

Bekka's warning didn't stop Eleanor from moaning though. With each of her thrusts, she moaned loudly. It was then Bekka flicked her hand at the wall, and a bright green spark appeared from her finger tips, making the room glow green.

"Clever girl, Bekka. Silencing the room with your powers! I'm just going to have to fuck you harder now."

Eleanor wasn't lying. She picked up her pace and really pounded away at Bekka, making them both moan loudly. Bekka's arms and legs were wrapped around Eleanor, as her body was constantly moving from Eleanor's rough fucking, and she wanted to get maximum pleasure for her and Eleanor. The sound of Eleanor's cock slamming against Bekka's pussy was satisfying. There was absolutely no way Eleanor could eventhink of stopping now, she was pounding away at Bekka with all her might, not even caring if she'd break, but caring only about gaining pleasure by using Bekka to achieve her orgasm. The bed was rocking violently as Eleanor rammed in and out of Bekka. They were moaning, almost screaming with pleasure. They stared into eachother's eyes, mouths open from moaning as Eleanor kept on fucking. Soon Bekka threw her head back as she came a second time, her juices trapped within her unable to escape from her pussy, but only to surround Eleanor's thrusting cock, lubricating it further. A layer of drool was oozing down Bekka's chin as she couldn't close her mouth from moaning. Eleanor was drooling abit too, and the sticky thread landed onto Bekka's face.

Eleanor looked down at Bekka's distorted womb, watching her cock bulge out with each thrust. She was getting so turned on by it, she just couldn't wait to fill her womb up, so she really moved her hips and pounded Bekkahard. Bekka's cute moans were penetrating Eleanor's ears, arousing her more and making her fuck her evenharder. But the harder Eleanor fucked her, the louder she moaned, so it was an endless cycle of pleasure. Eleanor could feel her orgasm coming on. She was so impatient and wanted to cum inside Bekka so badly, so she really pounded away as hard and fast as she could. Bekka wasn't far from another orgasm either. Several more seconds of aggressive and rough fucking later passed, and Eleanor finally came. She thrustedhard as she and Bekka cried out as they came together. Every single spurt of cum could be faintly heard being released into Bekka's womb. Bekka arched her back as she came, and Eleanor was already all the way inside of Bekka, but she tried anyway to push her cock in deeper as she came. Spurt after spurt of cum was carelessly unloaded into Bekka's womb, more and more. Bekka lay there, trying to catch her breath as she felt the cum hitting her womb, again and again andagain.

Soon, Bekka's womb started toinflate with cum. She moaned softly as her womb stretched to allow more cum to get in. It was just a slight bump now, Eleanor's cock head could still be seen, as she finally finished cumming.

"Wow..that's like double the amount of cum I've ever released."

"Oh god, that was so good, I'm exhausted now."

Eleanor's sexual stamina was very high, so she wasn't too tired.

"Don't get too comfy, I might want to do it again."

So Bekka made the most of this break, she was starting to wonder about all the cum in her womb.

"You don't think.. I could get pregnant could you?"

"I don't know, but I'm a girl, so maybe not?"

The couple lay there to take a breather. Little did they know that it was too late. From the moment the first cum shot was released into Bekka's unprotected womb, Eleanor's sperm quickly found Bekka's eggs and penetrated them. She was already impregnated with Eleanor's child. A few minutes later, Eleanor was ready again.

"Alright, I'm feeling really horny again."

"Okay.. just like this again?"

"Umm.. get on your hands and knees."

Bekka slowly sat up and got onto her hands and knees. She was abit embarrassed by this position, but what choice did she have? Eleanor licked her lips and put her hands on Bekka's big butt, gripping it firmly. She started to thrust in and out of Bekka, causing her breasts to jiggle back and forth. Bekka looked down at her belly, watching Eleanor's cock bulge out further with each thrust.

"Oh, I like this position! I like it alot!

Saying that, Eleanor moved her hands onto Bekka's hips for a tighter grip, and then proceeded to fuck her silly, really pounding her hard. They moaned and screamed loudly in pleasure as each thrust would send an electric wave of pleasure throughout their bodies. Eleanor was fucking her so hard, that Bekka had to put her hands onto the head board to support herself. Eleanor took this opportunity to lean over. With her right hand, she squeezed one of Bekka's breasts and with her other, she rubbed her clit. Eleanor's breasts also rested along Bekka's back, her nipples rubbing along with each thrust.

"Oh god, I'm going to go insane!"

Bekka came almost instantly after saying that, but Eleanor kept on thrusting, despite the fact that Bekka just came and was sensitive all over, especially at her clit. Eleanor was the absolute victim to her lust, giving in completely. Nothing could stop her from moving her hips that were slamming against Bekka's butt. She loved this. She thought how the Witches' spell upon her was for the better, and that there was no way that anything this good could ever happen to her. How could she ever feel good if it wasn't for this cock? This wonderful cock that was thoroughly fucking her beautiful Elven servant? Eleanor thought ahead of herself, in the future, how it was going to be filled with constant, non-stop sex with Bekka. And Eleanor knew, of course, that Bekka had to obey every single one of her whims. She then squeezed Bekka's breast as hard as she could, and rubbed her clit vigorously as every force of her body was brought upon her thrusts into Bekka's pussy.

"Aah! Please, Eleanor, not so rough on my clit!"

"No way, I want to make you cum again.Cum my dear,cum!"

Bekka screamed in pleasure as she lost the feeling to her body. Her orgasm was so strong, that she almost passed out, but Eleanor's hand squeezing her breast, her fingers rubbing Bekka's clit and her rough fucking kept her conscious. Eleanor started to laugh and moan at the same time now as she approached her orgasm. She let out a long moan as she pushed in as deep as possible into Bekka as she came. She let out a sigh of relief as she felt her long awaited load being released spurt after spurt into Bekka's womb, inflating it ever more. Eleanor gripped Bekka's waist firmly and pulled her in, so that she could get in her deeper. By the time Eleanor had finished cumming, Bekka's inflated womb was the size of her head.

Eleanor slowly pulled out of her, and not a single drop of her cum came out of Bekka.

"Oh wow, I cannot believe how good that felt."

"Yes, it felt amazing.. but you made me cum so many times, I'm exhausted."

"Yeah, I'm abit tired too, but I'll let you rest, for now."

Eleanor then kissed Bekka on her forehead, then they both fell asleep. Over the next few weeks, the couple fucked every single day, multiple times. But it was then that Eleanor noticed that Bekka was behaving strangely. She would excuse herself at random times of the day and would sometimes look a bit pale. So, Eleanor took Bekka to her nurse.

"Well, there is no mistaking it my princess, she is pregnant."

12