Election Night Tension

Story Info
Wife pays with her body for voting Democrat.
6.7k words
3.96
170.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Chris has a strong personality. More like dominant. He's always the boss. To spice up our sex, he often gets me to take bets or enter little contests that he ALWAYS wins. The penalty is usually an evening as his sexual servant, sometimes a weekend. I don't mind losing a bet, but I do mind never winning!

It didn't start out that way. Early on, we would bet five dollars, or we'd say the winner would get to pick the movie we were going to see that night. I used to win some of these contests back then. But as the stakes grew, he started winning more and more. Once in a long while nowadays, I'll win a bet. But when I win, he always seems to worm his way out of paying.

Of course, when he wins, there is no way for me to worm my way out. Chris always does a little something to make sure I know I lost and that he is the boss. Usually it's something really embarrassing, often involving me getting naked. It gets his juices flowing for sure, so I guess I don't mind. Just, why can't I ever win? It's not fair.

About a month before the election, we got into this big argument about our Thanksgiving Day plans. I wanted to go somewhere and Chris wanted to have his idiot buddies over to watch football or something. We were still arguing over Thanksgiving the next day when we started another argument about politics. Eventually we agreed to let the election decide it. Since we were voting for opposing parties, whoever's guy won would get what they wanted. It killed two birds with one stone.

About a day later, Chris was up to no good again. He got me going about how the President was going to be re-elected, and how wrong I was for wanting to vote for John Kerry. I always get angry when he talks politics because he's NEVER wrong and he WON'T SHUT UP! He challenged me to "raise the stakes" in our little bet. He proposed that whoever lost the bet would have to spend that following weekend as the other's servant. I agreed. What a jerk!

Of course, I knew Chris would try to worm his way out of it if he lost. And he WAS GOING TO LOSE! So this time I raised the stakes. We have a neighbor who's often said he'd be willing to buy Chris' beloved sports car if he was willing to sell. I said I would only take the bet if he agreed to my terms: if he lost, he WOULD be my servant or else I would sell his car to the neighbor! That got Chris thinking. It's a long and slow process, trust me. But eventually he agreed.

About a week later, I was on the phone with my girlfriend Sarah. We've been friends since high school. I was the leader of our "in-crowd" back then and Sarah was my reliable sidekick. It's amazing that we've stayed friends all these years. Anyway, as I said, we were talking on the phone when she laid this little jaw-dropper on me: she said she was going to vote for Bush! I couldn't believe it. Sarah? Voting for Bush? I berated her! I argued and argued, but she wouldn't budge.

We spent a half hour on the topic before we calmed down and were chatting again about other things. So, one piece of gossip led to another and then... I told her about my bet with Chris. I couldn't help it. You know, gossip. She looked surprised at first.

"Like, sexual servant?" She asked.

"Well, you know, kind of..." I answered. "But Chris doesn't take it too far."

After a little chit-chat, Sarah told me her husband was going to vote for Kerry. I thought, finally some sanity around here! Then she said she would see if he was up for a bet.

The weekend before the election, I talked to our neighbor about selling him Chris' car. We agreed on a low price, one that had the neighbor smiling from ear to ear. I told him we were almost ready to sell the car and if we were in agreement, I would call him the following Sunday night with the final word. Chris and I just needed to talk it over one last time to be sure we wanted to sell, I told him. Our neighbor agreed immediately.

On election day morning, Chris and I were taunting each other badly. At first it was kind of playful, but by the time we were leaving the house for work I was steaming mad! Chris acted like I was SUCH an idiot for wanting to vote for Kerry. I hate the tone he takes with me when he talks politics. Then he said he had already told his buddies he would be over to watch football on Sunday, totally ignoring the fact that if Kerry won the election, he would be my slave and wouldn't be able to go. I couldn't wait to win this bet!

I left work early to vote. The lines were long and I was psyched to see that. I got home late afternoon and took a shower. I turned on the television and was very pleased to hear that there was record turnout in "the key states." The more the turnout, the better for me! Then I talked to a friend Carla, who has a friend who has another friend who knows someone in the Democratic Party. And let's just say the word was very encouraging. She also told me the Democrats were talking on the news about how well things were going, another sign the night was ours.

Chris came home a half hour later. I put on a political news station. The kind he calls "left wing" or something stupid like that. But Mr. Big Mouth wasn't talking a big game all of a sudden. He knew it wasn't looking good for his Republican idols. He dropped his bag and sat down to watch. You had to see the pain in his eyes. It's not easy watching your candidate go down in flames! And even worse to have your wife rub it in.

"I bet you'll be a great servant." I told him.

He started changing the conversation, then tried to deny we had that bet. But I was ready, I told him he WAS going to follow that bet, or else his car would be sold! I then informed him about the arrangement with our neighbor.

"You WOULDN'T!" He exclaimed. Oh, but yes I would!

At 6pm, it was looking so bad for the Republicans that I made Chris an offer. If he went ahead and began his servitude that night, I would consider forgoing the weekend service. That way he wouldn't miss his big Sunday get-together with his football buddies. At first he said no, but then my friend-of-a-friend called again and told me the winner was definitely going to be Kerry. I told him this was his last chance.

"Here's the deal, Chris. If you strip down to your boxers and ask me nicely, I may let you free for the weekend. But you have to do it now!"

He looked at the television and video of all those people in line in Florida, and then he looked at me. I kept pushing him to accept his fate.

"What will your buddies say, 'oh Chrissy-pooh can't come out to play!'"

He looked back at the television two more times, stunned that he was losing this bet and couldn't get out of it. Then he said he accepted.

"Start stripping!" I ordered. "And then we'll talk about if I'm going to let you free this Sunday."

My husband is rather cute. He's not very tall, but he's really fit. I guess that's the upside of his sports obsession! He undressed slowly, agonizing through every minute. I enjoyed the show. When he was down to his boxers, a little bulge was starting down below. Gee, how did I know that would happen? I told him to sit down at the dining table. He pulled a chair and sat. I sat down next to him.

"So Chris, do you want to watch football on Sunday with your buddies?" I talked with this condescending tone. It was great. I was finally in charge!

"Yes..."

"Hmmm... I'm considering it..." I looked up at the ceiling like I was in deep thoughts.

"What do you mean Kristin?" He actually thought I was going to take it easy on him! He was way wrong about that.

"I just need to hear you say some things, and then I'll let you go on Sunday..."

"What do you mean?"

"Chris, who's your daddy?"

"Kristin..."

"CHRIS! Don't make me sell your car..."

"But..."

"Chris, who is your daddy?"

"What do you mean?" Chris was genuinely confused, so I casually pointed at the television screen where video of John Kerry was playing. Suddenly Chris understood.

"Say it or your buddies will call you pussy-whipped when you can't come out to play on Sunday..."

Chris turned bright red with embarrassment. He looked around for a way out of this. There was no way out.

"...John Kerry is my daddy..."

I sat back and crossed a leg. I pressed my jeans flat with my hands casually.

"One more time, Chris, and louder."

I flipped my flip-flops around while I waited for him to speak up this time.

"John Kerry is my daddy!"

I smiled triumphantly. He looked so hot in his boxers, doing as I told him to do. He has these cute little hairs that form a little pathway to his cock. I leaned forward.

"Move your hands!" I ordered, and he pulled them away from his lap.

I unbuttoned his boxers and pushed down on them until his dick sprang up through the front hole.

"Very good, Chris! Now if you admit one more thing, I'll let you have your Sunday. Are you listening?"

He was probably half listening, because I was running my finger up and down his hardening shaft. He snapped to attention.

"Are you LISTENING?"

"Yes!"

"Good, tell me Chris, who's my bitch?"

Chris wasn't confused by the question. He had this amazing expression. He had never done anything quite this humiliating to me. It shocked him that I could be this way.

"...I am..."

"I am what? Say it!"

"...I am your bitch!"

At that moment, it felt a rush of adrenaline. I clicked off the television with the remote control and ordered Chris to the living room couch. He protested, but gave up when I told him he was down to his last warning. I turned on the living room television, but turned down the sound. I kicked off my flip-flops and sat on the couch next to my nearly-naked husband. That needed to change.

"Take off your boxers, Chris!"

Chris pulled his boxers from underneath him. We have a nice plush leather couch, which probably felt cold to Chris's naked butt. I told Chris to turn and face me. He turned my way, pulling one bent leg up onto the couch and leaving the other stretched down to the floor. His crotch opened up. His cock, which had started to deflate, began to re-inflate as he faced his wife, naked and vulnerable.

I turned to face him also. It's not everyday you get to sit and observe your husband naked from head to toe. I realized that at that moment. After looking over my prize, I pulled some pillows behind me, leaned back onto them and reached my foot between his legs and up to his cock. I began rubbing under his balls with my toe, and then up his cock.

Then I started giving orders. First things first, I told Chris he would gather the laundry and put it in the wash. Naked! Then he would sweep the dining room and living room. Naked! And then, if he survived my inspection, he would re-join me on the couch. I stood up and ordered him off to work. When he stood up, I gave him a slap on the ass before he ran off to do his chores.

Watching my naked husband carrying laundry around and then sweeping, seeing his dick swinging with each step, will be burned in my memory forever. It was enough to distract me from the Lifetime channel, which I enjoyed while Chris ran around cleaning. When he was finished his chores, I inspected. Honestly, he had done a good job! Men aren't so useless after all! I ordered him back to the couch. I again told Chris to turn and face me. He turned my way as before, pulling one bent leg up onto the couch. I reached my foot in towards his dick again.

"Do you like my feet, Chris?"

I began to rub his dick with my toe. It sprang to full erection. Chris' breathing was halting from excitement.

"...yes..."

I kept rubbing and his cock grew harder and harder. My foot on Chris' cock was a rare sight indeed! I pushed my foot all around his cock, then teased the head where secretion was starting. Up and down, I ran my foot all over his cock. When I had him hot and getting hotter, I pushed my foot up to his chest.

"Kiss!"

Chris was really turned on! He didn't say a word. He just cupped my foot with both hands and held it up for a kiss. There is nothing as sensual as your husband lightly kissing the top of your feet and toes, trust me. You feel the heat of his breathing, the touch of his nose and the softness of his lips in a way you'll never feel any other way.

He kissed my foot tenderly, looking at it the whole time, and then looked back at me as if to ask if that was good enough. I nodded and he lay my foot back down between his legs. I resumed the massage. Chris' eyes began to close. I started teasing him verbally, driving him over the top.

"Tell me it feels good, Chris!"

"...It feels good!"

Up and down, not too fast and not too slow, up and down...

"It feels so-o-o good!" I demanded

"It feels so-o-o-o good!"

The secretion ran down his shaft. It felt like rubbing my toe in moisturizer.

"Who's my bitch?"

"...I am your bitch!"

I ran my toe along his wet shaft, each time making his leg jerk.

"Again!"

"I am your bitch!"

I pulled my foot away and leaned forward. Chris came out of his zone temporarily. I took his cock into my hand. I kissed him on the forehead, and then the cheek. I started pumping his cock with nice long strokes, each one a little faster.

"Who's cock is this?"

"It's yours!"

A little kiss on the neck. I stroked a little faster.

"Say 'Kristin owns my cock'"

"...Kristin owns my cock..."

"Again!"

"Kristin owns my cock!"

He was ready to go.

"Say 'Kristin is my Queen!'"

"Kristin is my Queen!"

"Louder!"

"KRISTIN IS MY QUEEN!!!"

He was one stroke from exploding at that moment, when suddenly the phone rang. There is bad timing and then there's bad timing... This was the worst! We let it go to voicemail and then turned to get back to business, but then it rang again. Annoyed, I answered if only to stop the ringing.

It was Sarah. I was instantly aggravated. Looking at my naked husband, I decided to have some more fun with Chris. So I told her I told her I was a little busy, and I told her to talk to Chris. Now this was totally innocent as far as Sarah was concerned, of course, because she didn't know that Chris was stark naked when he picked up the phone. But it was obviously awkward and embarrassing for Chris. I sat back down on the couch and watched him fidget awkwardly while talking to her. As he spoke, he occasionally glanced down at his dick, as though Sarah could see it pointing forward like a canon. It was quite a sight!

In fact, I barely paid attention to what he was actually saying until I heard him say "Really? Are you sure?" My eyes jumped from his cock to his eyes at that moment. Then he said "You think they'll call Florida soon?" Chris' eyes shot to mine. His look wasn't of someone who'd been defeated. I thought to myself, "Oh Shit! Don't tell me Kerry might lose?"

"What is going on?" I asked, fearful of the answer.

"Put the news back on!" Chris answered. He wasn't taking orders all of a sudden. When Chris reached for his clothes, I got a sinking feeling in my stomach.

I scrambled to change the channel back to the news. The tone had definitely changed. They were talking about how Bush officials had begun speaking again and Kerry's people had stopped.

"Oh no..." the words escaped my lips in a whisper.

Chris continued talking to Sarah while putting his clothes back on. I watched the news in silent panic. Chris finished talking to Sarah and hung up the phone. As he pulled his shirt back on, I tried talking to him, hoping he wasn't angry.

"Chris... I..."

But he just looked at me, his eyes telling me not to bother trying to get out of the bet now. I nervously watched the election coverage until, 20 minutes later, the newscaster came on with an announcement. Florida was ready to be called.

My heart fell into the pit of my stomach. We needed Florida badly! The electoral vote count was too close without it! I grabbed a pillow from the couch and squeezed the tension into it.

The announcer came on... 'We are going to call Florida for...'

'PLEASE SAY KERRY! PLEASE SAY KERRY! PLEASE SAY KERRY!' I thought to myself. Chris tensed up also as the moment of truth arrived.

'... BUSH!'

Chris pumped his fist in triumph. I just dropped my head in disappointment. Before either of us could talk, the phone rang. Chris jumped up to answer. It was Sarah. The two of them hooted and hollered for a good half hour while I watched the television in shock and disbelief. How could this have happened??? This was unfathomable! Chris was like a kid in a candy store. I listened to him talking to Sarah...

"I know! We were so dead and now we've got them!"

"Oh, I can't believe they were so stupid!"

"... oh yeah, those exit polls are total crap!"

"...oh your husband is out with his Democrat friends?"

"I would LOVE to be there right now!!!"

"Yeah, they must be crying!!!"

Yada-yada-yada, they went on. They hadn't won anything yet, I told myself. When they finished talking, I jumped on the phone to talk to my Democrat friend-of-a-friend Carla. We traded expressions of shock at the Florida vote and worried openly about the Ohio vote. I looked nervously at Chris, and he mouthed back at me "You're MINE!!!" I quickly looked back at the television screen.

I told Carla "I NEED Ohio, badly!" She laughed and said she had never heard me care this much about an election. I thought to myself 'If she only knew!' We finished talking and I sat down to watch the results. It was sometime after twelve midnight by then. It didn't take long before the guy came back on the television.

'We are ready to make a call on Ohio.'

The world stood still at that moment. Or more like my world! But Ohio could save me! O-H-I-O, four little letters, this big state with a small population.... I had never even been there, but I was learning all these things about the state from the news, like the Democrats were in Cleveland and the Republicans were everywhere else in that state! Chris and I leaned forward in desperation to hear our guy's name.

'It goes to...

'PLEASE!!!' again, clutching the pillow.

'Mr. BUSH!'

At that, my husband jumped out of his chair in triumph. I dropped my face into my awaiting hands. What had just happened??? The country had let me down!!! What was with Ohio??? I wondered. Chris jumped around for a minute and then settled down. And then he said, softly,

"You have a long night ahead of you..."

I looked up to protest, but the phone started ringing. Just as well. What could I say anyway? I was going to pay, and pay long and hard for this. Me and my stupid friend with the inside contact!!! Look at the mess I was in now!

It was Sarah on the phone. She and Chris celebrated while I wallowed in anger and frustration with Florida and Ohio. I was lost in these thoughts when I noticed Chris say something to Sarah.

"...what do you mean this gets me out of trouble?"

It sounded like she was mentioning our bet! "Oh NO!" I thought. I tried to interrupt.

"Chris... I..."

But he continued talking to Sarah.

"...oh, she mentioned the bet, did she?" He looked at me like now I was really in trouble! I shook my head as if to say no, but Sarah kept yapping away.

"...oh she told you the prize, huh?"

I had no idea what to do! I ran up to Chris with eyes pleading for forgiveness. I could hear Sarah talking and felt my knees bend under me from agony and helplessness.

"Well, you might like to know Sarah, that Kristin started cashing in on her prize earlier this evening..."

What was he doing??? I started whispering "no, Chris, stop it!" but he kept going.

"...and now she's in real trouble."

"Chris, stop it! That's my best friend!"

Chris looked at me, distracted for a moment, but then re-engaged in conversation.

"Oh yeah..."

How could I make this conversation stop???

"uh-huh..."

What did that mean??? I wanted to unplug the phone!

"I tell you what, Sarah, since you know all about this, why don't you come over and help me cash in my prize?"

12