Election Night Tension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHAT WAS HE DOING??? "Chris, NO!" I said, trying to intervene, but he didn't care.

"Sure, come on over... yeah... oh definitely... oh, trust me, we'll be up a while!"

And then he hung up the phone.

"Chris, what are you doing?"

"Kristin, I just invited Sarah over to celebrate our big victory!" It sounded like he was mocking me.

"But, you're not going to embarrass me in front of Sarah?"

"Kristin, she's your best friend, you shouldn't keep secrets, right?"

"But Chris, the bet..."

Chris interrupted me at this point, asserting himself as he usually does when he wins a bet.

"KRISTIN! A bet is a bet! Now stop your complaining because it won't help you. But good behavior will!"

"What???" I protested.

"I mean, you're going to be a good little slave tonight or else I'll come up with something really humiliating to do to you tomorrow. Do you understand?"

The doorbell rang at that moment, and in walked Sarah. She and her husband lived just a few blocks away. Chris and I were both a little startled to see her, so engaged in settling our bet were we. When Chris saw her, his face lit up. He turned back to me as if to ask again, "Do we have an understanding?"

I had no choice. I nodded quickly and said "Yes" softly.

Satisfied, Chris turned back to our guest. Sarah was wearing a tight George Bush t-shirt and a short skirt in red-and-white stripes and red-and-white flip-flops. 'Wow, so original!' I thought to myself. Chris and Sarah jumped into a hug and started chanting "BUSH! BUSH! BUSH!"

I don't know how long they chanted like idiots, but it was far too long. When they finished, they both looked at me, 'The House Liberal' as Chris calls me sometimes. Sarah asked Chris how I had taken the news, and he giggled back that she should have seen the look on my face. Sarah looked at me with a big smile.

"When Kristin took the bet, I knew Kerry was going to lose!!!" And they both burst out laughing.

After they'd got their little laughs at my expense out of the way, they sat down on the couch to watch the television coverage. Chris told me to sit down between them on the couch. I did as I was told.

Everything was going fine for a little while. The two shared their feelings of dejection early in the day, followed by elation as the election turned in their favor. They did all this right under my nose as I sat between them pretending to focus on the television. In fact, I tuned them out for a good part of their boring conversation, until I heard Sarah say the word "bet."

It sounded something like yada-yada-yada "bet, yet?"

Chris answered looking straight at me. "No, and we have a lot to make up for."

Now they had my attention! Sarah answered back. "What did she do?"

Chris followed up. "Yeah, Kristin, why don't you tell Sarah what you tried to do to me?"

I felt my face turn flush red. I could feel the heat glowing from my body. "W-w-what do you mean?" I asked, hoping he didn't want me to recount everything.

"Don't be shy, Kristin. Tell Sarah what you did."

I couldn't look in Sarah's direction at that moment. Chris pressed again, "Come on Kristin, what did you make me say?"

I paused, and then shrugged a shoulders trying to pretend it was no big deal, just a little joke... "I... told you to say John Kerry was your daddy."

Sarah gasped at the audacity of it. Chris continued.

"And Kristin, what did you make me do tonight?"

By this point, I wasn't so much afraid of saying what I had done as much as afraid of where this might lead.

"I... told you to do the chores..."

I looked over at Sarah, finally. She looked back at me with a "that's it???" look on her face.

"Tell her everything, Kristin."

My eyes shot down. "...naked!"

Sarah let out this half-laugh, half-gasp that sounded something like "Oh-oh-ho-ho-no-o-o-o!"

Chris finished her thought. "Oh yeah, and now Kristin really wants to make it up to us for all that taunting, for sharing our secret bet with you, and for collecting on a bet she didn't win. Don't you, Kristin?"

How was I supposed to answer? I offered a meek "yes" with the hope that showing vulnerability would get me some slack.

"Sarah, how should Kristin make up for her bad behavior?"

Sarah just sat there, shaking her head, repeating the word "naked" over and over until she looked back at Chris to answer the question.

"I don't know, Chris. I think she should start by telling us who's HER daddy!" Sarah giggled as she said it.

I felt really strange when Sarah mocked me like that. As long as I've known Sarah, she's always followed my lead. I was always the pretty one, the popular one in school and she kind of tagged along. I'll admit that she turned into a beautiful woman over the years. She's really pretty and looks beautiful, even in a George Bush t-shirt! She has nice long legs that stretched out from her skirt.

"Yeah, tell us Kristin, who's your daddy?" Chris asked with a smirk.

I couldn't believe he was going to do this to me in front of Sarah! I thought about refusing to play along, in which case it might be worse the next day. Or I could run away, in which case Chris would just chase me down and bring me back. Or I could comply and hope he would be gentle with his wife.

"...George Bush is my daddy..." I answered.

Sarah got into the action again. "Tell us you love your President."

"...I love my President!" As I said it, I noticed an electoral map showing on the television screen. I still couldn't believe we had lost! The two giggled again.

Chris ordered me to go get them drinks, which I did. When I came back, they were giggling and discussing something. They stopped as I put their drinks down on the tables to the sides of the couch. Chris told me to sit back down between them.

"Kristin, Sarah and I just realized you must feel out of place here with two Republicans, huh?"

Sarah continued before I could answer. "I mean, here I am with George Bush written all over me, and you're just not in the swing of things."

Then Chris... "yeah, so we're going to let you get in the spirit of things... spin around and put your feet up on the couch facing Sarah!"

"W-w-what are you going to do?" I asked nervously.

"KRISTIN!" Chris warned with a single word. So I did as I was told. As I turned, Chris told me to kick off my flip-flops, which I did. Then I put my bare feet in front of Sarah, who turned to look at me. I felt Chris' hands give me support in the back. I looked nervously at both of them, who grinned in each others' directions. Sarah reached into her pocketbook and pulled out her lipstick, and then grabbed hold of my right foot.

"Since you love your President so much, let's proclaim your love right here!"

My jaw dropped open as Sarah wrote a giant "W" onto the top of my right foot. And then the left. It was a simple thing, but I believed at that moment that this had to be worse than doing the chores naked. I looked at my pretty feet and the giant "W" on each, then looked up at a smiling Sarah, who seemed to enjoy my humiliation.

I'll admit that I've occasionally fantasized about being at Sarah's bidding. Something about this little puppy-like tag along reversing the roles on me just turned me on. The fantasy came straight to my mind at that moment, but in the moment I didn't want to live the fantasy! It was just a fantasy. In the real world, I was the cool one and she was lucky to be my friend, even now!

"Who's your President, Kristin?" mocked Sarah.

I responded with spite. "He's NOT my President!"

Chris spoke up at that moment. "Really??? Sounds like Kristin needs some convincing! Don't you, Sarah?"

Sarah got an evil little grin on her face. "Definitely, Chris! What do you have in mind?"

"Well Sarah, since getting me naked was part of Kristin's little tour as Queen, I think turnabout is fair play!"

"Definitely!"

"W-w-what? No, Chris..." I tried to interrupt.

"I mean, it's really not a big deal. I've seen my wife naked. And you've seen her naked a million times at the gym, right Sarah?"

Sarah looked at me as though there were more to her answer than I realized... "Yes, I have..."

"I think that's a good idea. Go ahead and start with her jeans..."

Sarah leaned forward to unbutton my jeans, but I pushed her hands away. "NO!"

Then Chris leaned forward and said into my ear, just loud enough for Sarah to half-hear. "Do it or I'll subway you right here and now..."

My eyes widened and I took a deep breath. I must have turned five shades of red at that moment. "Subway" was his little code word for when he pulls down my pants, pulls me over his knee and spanks my naked butt! He thinks it's funny because it's like he's slamming the bread down on a sandwich, get it? A subway sandwich? Stupid as that is, at least Sarah didn't know what it meant and I wanted it to stay that way!

Sarah hadn't quite heard and looked confused. I stuttered again as I responded, "o-o-okay, okay..." And then Chris nodded to Sarah, who leaned forward and began unbuttoning my jeans. She pulled my jeans off slowly. I noticed what a nice soft touch Sarah had as she pulled my jeans down my legs.

Chris then began pulling my top off. I tried to speak in protest, but I couldn't find words to stop this. Sarah rubbed a finger along my foot and looked at me as if to say 'shhh... stay calm...'

"After you..." Chris told Sarah when he had pulled my shirt completely off.

I was down to my bra and panties. Sarah grabbed my left ankle and pulled it up and out wide, and then slid in between my legs to get closer, resting my ankle on her lap when she was situated. She grabbed the lipstick again.

I can only describe as excruciating the feeling of being completely out of control as I watched her hands reach up to my bra and unhook it from the front. As my breasts tumbled out, I felt my body search for enough oxygen to keep functioning...

Leaning slightly back into Chris' supporting arms, I looked up at Sarah, who had the look of someone who had been waiting for this day for a long time.

"Let's just give you a little reminder of who won tonight..."

Sarah cupped one breast into her hand. Her thumb rested over my nipple. She pulled the lipstick up to my naked tit and began to write. As she did, her thumb rubbed my nipple ever so slightly, so softly, and so unnoticeably that even Chris couldn't realize it from behind me. My legs began to do these little twitches as Sarah subtly teased my nipple. She smiled, knowing what she was doing to me. I watched her delicately write out the word O-H-I-O.

I felt my husband's hand wrap around to my belly as Sarah moved to my other breast. As she wrote out F-L-O-R-I-D-A, again she teased my nipple so that they both now rose to attention. At one point, she even gave it a little pinch while she dotted the "i". I grabbed onto Chris' hand for comfort.

Sarah finished and leaned back a few inches to observe her work. Chris kissed me on the side of my neck, sending chills down to the W's on my feet. Sarah put her hand on my thigh and then asked simply,

"Who's your President?"

"...Mr. BUSH!" I answered quickly.

Chris leaned in. Rubbing my belly slightly, he said "Say you love your President Bush..."

"...I love my President Bush..." I answered, responding to his stroke.

"You love your Bush!" he continued.

I didn't even realize the double-entendre when I quickly responded "I love my Bush!" But they did.

Chris began a little exchange with Sarah.

"See Sarah, she loves her Bush!"

"She sure does!" Sarah purred back.

"Well, let's see her Bush!"

I tried to interrupt. "No, I meant..."

But Sarah overrode me. "Yes, let's see her Bush!"

Sarah slid back out from between my legs and then began pulling my panties out from under me. Chris leaned in and kissed me on the neck again, and then up near my ear. I felt warm in his arms.

Throwing my panties to the floor, Sarah slid back between my legs. I keep my pussy hair neatly trimmed. Sarah immediately noted.

"Such a neat little Bush!" she exclaimed. And then moved in with the lipstick.

I clenched onto Chris' hand tighter than ever as Sarah began to write. I could not watch. Sarah wrote slowly, drawing out each character. Her left hand started on my right thigh for stability, but as she finished the first letter, she moved her left hand onto my pussy as if focused on good handwriting. As she wrote the second letter with her right hand, her left thumb rubbed over my pussy lips!

Shocked at first, I began to squirm. Chris couldn't see what was happening from behind me. As I twisted, he gripped me tighter, restricting my movement! On the third letter, her thumb peeled open my pussy lips and a finger found its way over my clit. I was too mortified to say anything. I glanced quickly at Sarah, but she did not even look at me. She just focused on the letters. But she had to sense it on her thumb. I was wet! She had to feel it under her finger. I was aroused! And she had to see it just below her lettering. The wetness was running down my pussy!

She finished the word and pulled her hands away slowly, getting a last touch of my private area. I could not even look at Sarah, but I had to see what she had written. I leaned forward slightly and then saw the letters, just above my pubic hair: B-U-S-H.

Sarah and Chris nodded in each others' direction.

Chris started talking. "I think she's learned her lesson."

"Let's see if she has, Chris. Who's your President, Kristin?"

"...President Bush..." I answered without looking up. I just stared at the W on my foot in Sarah's lap. She continued.

"And you love Bush, don't you, Kristin?"

She was teasing me. Chris seemed to enjoy it, but did he understand her double-meaning?

"... yes, I love Bush..." I answered, fearful that she would share with Chris what she had felt down below.

"And who's the Vice President, Kristin?"

Where was she going with this? I wondered. "...Dick Cheney..." I answered.

"And do you love Dick too?"

At least that one didn't get by me, but I had to answer. "...yes, I love Dick too..."

"So you love Bush and you love Dick?"

I wondered if Chris understood any of this. I grabbed onto his hand, wishing he would rescue me from her taunts. "...yes, I love Bush and I love Dick..."

Sarah then put her hand on my knee. "And which do you love more, Kristin, Bush or Dick?"

I felt my world spin at that moment. I squeezed Chris' hand. He reassured me, innocently perhaps, naively probably, "...go ahead, Kristin, it's ok to like one more than the other..."

I paused, rubbing my thumb on Chris' manly hands, enjoying the strong feeling of his arms, remembering the little stubble that nudged my shoulder as he kissed my neck. I looked Sarah straight in the eyes,

"I love Dick more!"

Sarah smiled. Chris reached up and twinkled my ear. "Sounds like you're an old school Republican after all!"

I turned slightly, dragging my leg back across Sarah's lap to face my husband. I whispered in his ear, "I want you, now... please fuck me now!"

Chris looked confused for a moment, and then got the picture.

"Well Sarah, I think our work is done here. I think we've got a vote for the Republicans in 2008!"

Sarah smiled in agreement. Chris continued. "We better end our little game with Kristin here. It's getting late."

Sarah understood. "I agree. My husband will be home soon, and he'll be just as disappointed as you were, Kristin!"

Chris chirped back. "Oh yes he will!"

Just before sliding away from me, Sarah took my left foot in her hand. "Look at that. None of it rubbed off onto your couch! Lucky you Chris!"

"Yup!"

And then she looked at me. Sarah leaned forward and pulled some loose hair away from my eyes. "No hard feelings, huh Kristin?"

My answer was genuine, although I knew we'd never be the same again. "No hard feelings, Sarah."

Chris walked Sarah to the door. Naked as I was, I stayed on the couch until my husband came back for me. I sat up straight when he approached. He stopped before me and began to disrobe. He cock was huge, and pulsing hard.

When he was fully naked, I jumped up into his arms. We couldn't resist each other at that moment. We groped each other while spinning and then fell onto the couch again.

Chris fell backwards onto the couch, and I on top of him. I giggled and told him I loved him. He reached up and squeezed my tits. I sat up straight, reached around behind me and grabbed onto his cock, positioned it and then closed my eyes as I pushed down on it.

I felt every inch of its progress into my pussy. I'll never forget that feeling. His cock never felt so good as it did that night. His cock filled me, completed me. Chris fucked me long and hard. We fucked like animals.

We fucked until the couch was ruined with red lipstick.

12