Electives Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGade
REGade
152 Followers

"We occupy a downstairs bedroom, and we've slept through hailstorms and earthquakes. Welcome to our home, Ginny. Please call me Sarah."

It was the last day of 2007. We went to the house Ginny shared with her sister-in-law, informed Barbara that Ginny was moving out, and packed both cars with her possessions.

Needless to say, we didn't go out partying on New Year's Eve. We arranged our clothes in the closets, half of her clothes in mine and half of my clothes in her closet.

March 2008

It's the middle of March and we haven't been apart a single night this year. I'll be twenty-one in only seven months. We haven't set a date yet, but we know we never want to be apart. That's what we told her parents, and they're coming around to accept me, probably because Brian put in a good word for me. They're planning to visit him and his family this summer. We may join them, but that's not set in stone yet. Ginny wants to meet my mom, step-father, and my half-sister.

Amanda writes that she expects her dad to be home on Phillip's birthday. He'll be seven and Amanda will be ten the following day.

I'm almost certain that my grandparents hear us making love. Well, they hear Ginny. They never ask us to keep it down, but I can't help but wonder if they're counting the days until I'm twenty-one.

My auto sales couldn't be better. It was Ginny's idea that I put a 'for sale' sign in the window of the car I drive to and from school. It was my idea to add a list of 'cream-puffs' available on my grandfather's lot. My sales numbers have improved every month. Millie's numbers have climbed, too. What typically happens is that a guy makes an appointment to come to the sales lot on Saturday. The appointment is with me, but when he spots Millie, she gets the sale and I get a kiss blown my way.

As for Clifford, Barbara became fed up with his antics. She now has another school-teacher occupying Ginny's old room. From what we hear, they share closets and beds the same way we do.

I'm not sure what happened with the Leach brothers, Marian, and Max's wife. I do know that something took place, but I'll let Brian fill you in.

We'll always credit those two elective courses for bringing us together. I wonder sometimes, where I'd be if Ginny hadn't suggested that we car pool.

Here ends Electives.

The Widows Series also includes "Picking up the Pieces," and "Distribution."

REGade
REGade
152 Followers
12