Electra Complex

Story Info
Claire satisfies repressed desires for Daddy.
9.3k words
4.52
64k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,318 Followers

My wife Angela and I live in a small city on the East Coast. We would be considered part of the top 10% of income earners; comfortable but by no means rich. My name is Michael and I'm fifty-two years old. I work for a well known, Fortune 500 Technology Company at the top end of middle management. As I said, I make pretty decent money to support my wife of thirty years and our three mostly grown children.

Angela is fifty-four years old and had worked a high powered job until she got pregnant twenty-six years ago and opted for a career as a stay-at-home-mom. I was on board with that decision initially but once the third child was in school, I kept pushing her to get a job. I couldn't figure out what she could possibly do with herself all day alone. I made enough money to support our life-style but an additional income would have been nice. Angela was always able to provide just enough justification for staying home and whenever the topic came up, it ended in an argument. I learned the hard way not to bring up the subject.

Truth be told, Angela had lost her confidence in her business prowess when her third child entered the school system sixteen years ago. She never used this truth when she argued her point of view. She started taking up her free time by volunteering for various charities and municipal boards and committees. She befriended many rich and powerful people over the last fifteen years.

Angela and I had been very much in love way back then when I was a sophomore and she was a senior in college. We got married soon after I graduated and we enjoyed our two childless years and had planned on several more. Angela was using an IUD when she unexpectedly found out she was pregnant with our first daughter whom we named Amelia. We called her "Melli" from day one and still do twenty-five years later.

Melli graduated from the State University with a Business and Financial Management degree at age twenty-two and accepted a job with the same company that I work for. That was three years ago. The company generally nips nepotism in the bud but as long as family members don't work in the same department, there's no problem.

Angela was anxious to get back to work after taking some time off to care for Melli. She had plans to use the company provided child-care facility. Before any of that could happen, she was pregnant again with a son, Matthew. Now she was starting all over again and when she thought the time was right to return to her company, her job wasn't available anymore. She couldn't contemplate starting a career all over again so she settled for staying home and convinced herself that she was happy doing so. Angela never found keeping a house and being a wife and mom to be particularly challenging which melded perfectly with her dwindling confidence.

Matthew is twenty-four now. He always hated school and had no plans to extend the pain into College. His mother and I recognized Matthew's struggles with school and had enrolled him in a vocational tech high school. He has done well and is apprenticing under a licensed Electrician. He is married to a wonderful woman, Sarah, one year younger and they have a beautiful six month old baby boy, Nicholas. Everyone calls him "Nicky". They live next door to Sarah's parents, which allowed Sarah to go back to work after her three month pregnancy leave. Nicky goes to her parents during the day. Angela has never expressed any interest in taking care of Nicky during the day and we see him only when Matthew and Sarah visit which is now only on holidays.

Three years after Matthew was born, to her dismay, Angela was pregnant again and gave birth to another daughter, Claire. She is twenty-one now and is a junior at the State University that her sister Melli went to. Claire and Angela never had a close relationship. She and I, however, always got along great. She's a 'spit-fire' with a bubbly personality. She laughs a lot, which I've missed since she went off to college.

Angela and I had always had an active sex life, until a few years ago. If we argued, it was about that. Our marriage had crumbled into disrepair and now, indifference was the strongest emotion in the house. We had talked about getting a divorce but for the sake of the kids we decided to hold off until all three were up and out. With Claire's graduation a year and half away, the horizon of our marriage was visible.

I was sure that Angela had something going on the side. She was never home anymore. She had her friends that I didn't care for and the same was true of me. We were already practicing our separate lives. We still slept together and even had sex on occasion and it was good sex. I always felt melancholy after.

******

The whole extended family came home to celebrate Christmas day. Melli brought a girlfriend, Janey who is one of her roommates. Everyone was trying to figure out if Janey was more than Melli's roommate. Claire was home from college on semester break and she was staying in her old room, which had been Melli's before she moved out. Melli left with Janey shortly after lunch. Sarah wanted to leave at the same time because she sensed the strain between her in-laws. Matthew insisted that they stay longer and they wound up staying until after dark.

When it was just us, Angela went to the kitchen to clean up from the family meal. Claire and I stayed in the living room talking about college and anything else that was going on in her life. She had changed into something more comfortable. It was a long tee-shirt that came down to mid-thigh. It fit her like a glove and revealed that she wore a thong, as indicated by the indentations on her hips, and no bra underneath it.

As Claire and I talked, she randomly but seemingly innocently spread her legs a few inches. Each time I would get a quick glimpse of her white thong. I didn't think for a moment that Claire was intentionally trying to entice me. Regardless, my cock reacted to the view between Claire's thighs.

I had to adjust my position in the chair to hide my erection. Claire smiled at me at one point, but I was sure I was being completely discreet. Claire got up and went to the end of the sofa and bent over the arm to get one of her Christmas gifts stashed beside the sofa, her tee-shirt pulled up to her crotch as she bent over. Her move was overt and I wondered for the first time if she was doing this on purpose. I watched for a moment before looking away. My cock was granite hard and I was flushed with embarrassment that I was having this reaction to my own daughter, even if she was deliberately eliciting just such a reaction. I plopped a pillow down in my lap and made sure I was looking somewhere else when Claire straightened up and came back to her chair. When she didn't return with anything in her hand, I knew she had done all that with one intention.

We continued our conversation and Claire's legs continued to separate for brief moments before closing again. Angela came in from the kitchen and Claire's thighs remained closed. Angela came over to Claire and bent down and kissed her good-night and announced that she was going to bed. Claire kissed her back and said that she would be up in a few minutes. My mind was swirling as I tried to wrap my brain around Claire's intentions, if in fact there were any. I sat with the pillow in his lap and remained silent.

Angela left the room and went up the stairs to the second floor master bedroom. Claire stopped flashing her crotch at me and after awhile my cock went soft again. I placed the pillow back where it belonged and then stood up and said, "Well, it's been a busy day. I'm beat. I guess I'll go up. I'll see you in the morning 'Baby-Girl'. Have you thought about taking that job for the month between semesters?"

Claire smiled, spread her thighs and leaned forward with her elbows on her knees and said, "Good-night Daddy. No. I haven't decided yes or no yet. I could use the money though." She stood and wrapped her arms around my back and hugged me tight and then kissed me on the lips, which she had always done.

Claire is particularly tall at 6'1", the same as me. She is by far the tallest of the three kids. She is slim with a tiny waist that tapers to hips a bit narrower than her broad shoulders. Much of her height is in her legs. Her breasts sit unusually wide on her broad chest. They are large but nowhere near the size of her mother's breasts. There is no hint of cleavage because of the distance between them across her chest. There must be eight inches between her erect nipples as she pressed her torso to mine to kiss me good-night. My cock stirred in my pants so I completed the kiss and pulled away as I flushed again.

Claire gave me a look of concern and said, "Daddy. Are you okay?" She tossed her head so her long bleached blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders to hang to the small of her back. Her siblings have a little fun with Claire as she continues to call me 'Daddy'. They used to, but many years ago they started calling me 'Dad'. Claire never changed and she accepts their good natured ribbing.

I smiled and said, "I'm great. I'll see you in the morning 'Baby-Girl'." Claire was always after me to stop calling her 'Baby-Girl'. I always had and it just slipped off my tongue. I acknowledged that she wasn't a baby anymore and I had resolved to find a better term of endearment. Angela had always called her 'sweetie' but she called all of our kids that.

When I came in the master bedroom, the lights were off and a lump of bedclothes laid in the darkness. I went to the bathroom and shut the door. I did my bedtime bathroom routine, undressed and climbed into bed naked as I always had. Many years ago, I had convinced Angela to sleep naked too. It took her a while to get used to it. I reached over and touched her naked hip. She was sound asleep. I laid my hand across her pelvis. She was warm. I was hot. I was still aroused from whatever Claire was doing in the living room.

The image of Claire in her tight cotton long tee-shirt, with her thong indentations on her hips and her erect nipples protruding on her broad chest brought my semi-hard cock to full dimensions. I was lying on my back with my right hand on Angela's pelvis, lightly scrolling my fingertips around in her neatly trimmed pubic hair. My left hand was slowly stroking my cock up and down.

The sensation on my cock was fantastic. The cause of my erect cock was troubling though. I can't truthfully say that I had never thought of my daughters in a sexual way. They are both very beautiful women. They looked amazing in their bikini bathing suits whenever we went to the beach on a hot summer day. I was as troubled by that then as I am now.

I tried to change the vision in my mind to some porno clip I had seen. At fifty-two, I was just beginning to notice that getting an erection and keeping it was becoming a bit of a problem. I resisted the little blue pills thinking I was way too young for that. I had an erection now that rivaled anything I could remember.

My fingers roving through Angela's pubic hair had apparently woken her. Even in the dim illumination of the street lights out front, she could see the tent over my pelvis as it bobbed up and down from my hand movement. She rolled on her side and reached over and wrapped her hand around my cock just below mine. I was startled a bit. She hardly ever did that.

Angela whispered, "Do you want me to take care of that?" I ramped up the attack on her pelvis thinking we were going to have sex and I believe in foreplay. She put her free hand on my roving hand and stopped my manipulations. She said, "I'm good, okay? Do you want me to take care of you?" I pulled my roving hand out from under hers and released my cock to her care.

She scooched over to me and put her head on my stomach looking down at my cock in her hand. She rested her right tit on my thigh. Angela has huge breasts and in spite of breast-feeding three kids, they don't sag all that much. They hadn't always been that huge. When she was pregnant with Melli, the "titty-fairy" came to visit and never left. Angela wasn't terribly pleased when they didn't disappear but I was ecstatic.

Angela flicked her tongue around the ridge of my circumcised penis, concentrating on the bundle of nerves on the underside. She continued jerking me off with her right hand as she said, "Jesus, Michael. What has made you so big and hard? I haven't seen you like this in... well, years." My face flushed. I could feel the heat. Thank God it was dark but she wasn't looking at me anyway. She went back to my cock.

Angela never could deep-throat and wasn't about to be bothered with learning how. She regarded oral sex as a duty even though she thoroughly enjoyed my tongue in her pussy and even her anus way back in the day. She rolled her lips on and off my glans drilling the 'spot' with her tongue and stroked the shaft with her hand. That was her idea of a blow-job. She had never tried anything else. It felt fantastic and I could feel my orgasm approaching.

She knew I was about to blow and she pulled off my knob and said, "Remember. Don't cum in my mouth." I had a fantasy of cumming in her mouth but it would never become reality because she could always tell when I was going to burst and she would pull off and let the jizz fly up on my chest and stomach and then finally drool down my cock to my balls. Then she would get out of bed and retrieve a hot, wet facecloth from the bathroom and come back and wash me off. She never turned a light on to see. She just did the same thing as previous times. I would dry myself with the sheet.

I usually just came as I felt the urge. This time, it built higher and higher like a Tsunami. Angela had pulled off when she usually did and was surprised to see that she had to keep jerking me off. At first she thought she had miss-timed her withdrawal and started to push her lips back on. The tension in my muscles built tighter and then, just as she got her mouth lined up for a second attempt, I burst out, "UUNNGGGGHHAAAHHH" as my hips launched upward.

Angela pulled back but not before getting the first cum shot up her nose. She stopped everything and moved back quickly coughing and snorting. Cum was spewing out in all directions until could get a grip on my cock. I finished myself off. Angela was heading back from the bathroom before I finished launching my last salvo. She tossed the wet washcloth onto my stomach, crawled into bed, pulled the covers up over her shoulders and rolled on her side away from me.

I flicked on the lamp on my nightstand and washed cum from my cheek, shoulders, stomach, balls and the sheets all around me. In spite of everything being wet I fell off to sleep with no remaining thoughts of Claire's antics.

I woke the next morning feeling more rested than I had in a long time. I was taking vacation through New Year's Day and I had no plans for my time off. Angela came into the bathroom as I was turning on the shower in our new glass walled shower room. It was large enough to be called a room. We had sprung the extra money to have multiple shower heads mounted on the two tile walls and a huge rain-shower head above. There was a doorway to the master bedroom and one to the hallway on the opposite end of the room. There was a double sink counter nearly eight feet long to the left of the hallway door at the far end from the shower room. Besides the huge shower room there was a deep soaking tub between the shower and a separate space near the hallway door, which contained the toilet that was out of sight to anyone other than someone using the sinks.

She stuck her head in and said, "Don't use all the hot-water. I have to go next." I contemplated inviting her in with me, but she hadn't done that in a damn long time. I didn't respond. She'd left the room anyway. I lathered up head to toe and rinsed off. I stepped out of the shower as Angela walked in from the bedroom. She was naked and had her blonde hair pinned on top of her head. She walked into the shower room before the door had shut behind me. She pulled on her shower cap and tucked any spurious strands of hair in and pulled it down over her ears.

I dried off and stepped to the sink closest to the hallway door. I wet my face, squirted shaving foam into my hand and lathered up. I reached into my medicine cabinet and grabbed my razor. I took two swipes and swirled the razor around in the hot water in the sink. I looked back in the mirror and was getting ready to continue shaving when I saw Claire slowly open the door from the hallway and peek in. When she saw me standing at the sink in the nude, she quickly shut the door.

I raised the razor to my face again and the door pushed open again and Claire stepped in and shut the door behind her. She was still wearing her long, cotton tee-shirt. I figured it must be what she wears to sleep in. I looked back over my shoulder to see if Angela was looking this way. She was facing the multiple shower heads away from me, from us.

I turned my head back to Claire and she had already moved up beside me. My cock was at half-staff and I was trying to turn away from Claire so she wouldn't see it. She was having none of it. She was inches away from me when she reached past my hip and wrapped her fingers around my cock. It snapped to attention with her touch. I was looking her right in the eye when I quietly but sternly said, "Claire, what are you doing. Your mother is in the shower." She acted like she hadn't heard a single word as she pushed her free hand to my mouth and wiped shaving cream from around my lips. Then she leaned over and kissed me passionately. I responded in kind for a moment before I pulled away realizing what I was doing. Again, I said, "Claire, you can't be here. You need to go."

My lips were saying one thing and my cock was screaming, "Don't go." It was harder than last night and stuck straight out in front of me with Claire's right hand sliding up and down my shaft. She had a curious little smile on her face as she leaned in and pressed her body against mine. I protested again but I knew my heart wasn't in it. She did too.

My priority changed from getting Claire out of the bathroom to getting us out of the clear view of Angela in the shower. The only place was the alcove containing the toilet. She never let go of my cock until I had her pressed up against the wall out of site of the shower. She released my cock and grabbed the hem of her long tee-shirt and pulled it over her head. Her nipples were as hard as nails as she ran her fingers over them. There was no turning back now. I was as horny as a three-balled tom-cat.

Angela started singing in the shower. She must have had her blue-tooth earphones in under the shower cap. Claire slid her back down the wall to sit her ass on her heels. She looked around the corner toward the shower and grinned up at me. My cock was inches from her lips and was bouncing up and down. Claire pushed her face under my cock and licked my balls before licking her way up my shaft and then pressed my glans to my navel with her left hand. While looking me directly in the eye she lapped her tongue up my shaft before curling her lips over the velvety crown and pushed them down my shaft all the way to my balls. My head rocked back on my shoulders and I let out a low pitched groan that was louder than I had hoped.

Claire was deep-throating me making an "AAAWWWK AWWWKK AWWWK AWWWKk" noise. I looked down at her eyes looking up at me. I moaned, "Jesus, Baby-Girl. Your mother can't do that. Oh my gawwwddd. I never imagined it could feel that good." I pushed my cock at her face and she took the knob into her throat. I put my hands behind her head and held her in place as I started gently fucking her face as she started the "AAAWWWKK AAWWWKKKK" noise again. She still stared up at me and then she smiled with my cock still imbedded in her face. I pulled my cock back to give her a chance to breathe. She took a few gulps of air and then pushed her head back on my cock again and I started fucking her face again.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,318 Followers