Electric Love

Story Info
A long married couple puts a spark in their sex life.
1.3k words
4.07
27.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay on the bed, naked, alone with her thoughts. Earlier that evening her husband had greeted her at the door with a kiss and had whispered something in her ear about it being a "special" night. He'd accompanied her to the bathroom where he'd helped her out of her clothing and drawn a nice warm, relaxing bath for her. After gently scrubbing her he'd then left her to soak with the instruction to call him when she was ready get out of the tub. There hadn't been anything unusual about this scenario; they often bathed each other as a prelude to enjoying an evening of sex.

When they'd married, she'd initially been a bit reserved in their lovemaking but he'd applied himself to the task of awakening her libido until, after nearly thirty years of marriage, she gave as good as she received in the bedroom. She was secretly pleased that, unlike so many of her friends, she and her husband still had an active and imaginative sex life.

Finished with her bath, she called him back and he dried her off with a warm towel while explaining that tonight he wanted to try something a bit different. Placing a blindfold on her, he led her naked from the bath to their bedroom and bid her lie down on the bed. Once lying there, he had taken each wrist and ankle in turn and applied a soft restraint, pulling her limbs gently taut and fastening them to the corners of their king-size bed.

He explained that he'd blindfolded her in order to free her imagination and that the restraints were to heighten her anticipation of what was about to happen. Tying her would make it possible for her to only receive his tender caresses and not return his advances. Kissing her softly he drew a coarse woolen blanket over her naked form and withdrew from the room.

After the bath, the warmth of the room and the blanket enveloped her body and allowed her mind to drift to the countless times they had enjoyed sex together. Both the long, slow lovemaking as well as those times when, as if on cue, an unknown force had bidden them to tear at each others clothing and wordlessly join in a frenzied spiral to a volatile climax. Lying there with only her thoughts and her remaining senses, she relaxed and listened to the quiet sounds of her own slow breathing. She became aware of the scratchy texture of the blanket on her nipples, belly and thighs as her breasts slowly rose and fell beneath the wool as she inhaled and exhaled.

Her thoughts were soon interrupted as her lover silently returned to her bedside. She felt the lower half of the blanket peeled back exposing her legs from mid-thigh down. Grasping each ankle, he applied something to each inner calf just above the bonds that were holding her stretched and open on the bed.

He broke his silence; explaining that he had applied an adhesive electrode above each ankle and that he would connect these to a small, battery operated device which, when turned on, would send pulses of current up one leg, through her vulva and back to the other leg. He turned on the switch and ramped up the current until she told him that she could feel it. Replacing the blanket, he again kissed her and told her that he wanted her lie there a bit more to observe what was happening to her body.

Hearing him again leave the room she thought she must be mad for going along with this. She loved and trusted her husband, but at this moment she felt very vulnerable. As she slowly relaxed she became aware of the regular pulses of electricity running up her leg to her pussy. She soon realized that they perfectly matched her slightly elevated heartbeat and, before long, she noticed that her vaginal muscles had begun to contract in sympathy with each electrical pulse. At the same time she felt her outer labia swelling and parting in response to the rhythm coursing through her while her pussy moistened with excitement.

Her body became increasingly sexually charged and her husband again returned to her side and joined her on the bed. He began by kissing her softly, running his hands over her; exploring her curves and all the various peaks and hollows of her naked form. Murmuring his approval at her response to his touch he kissed her more passionately running his hand slowly over her breasts and belly, until he reached the parting of her legs. His index and ring fingers expertly opened her and she could feel the warmth of his middle finger poised above but not quite touching her clit. Minutes went by with his finger tantalizingly close, but not touching her, until she silently willed him to proceed and stroke her clit, bathing his fingers in the moisture that was now flowing freely from her cunt.

She begged him now to allow her to touch him and he finally relented and freed her left hand from its' restraint. She gratefully ran her free hand over his face and chest, still blindfolded, as if to confirm that the man in her bed was indeed her husband. She reached down to take his cock in her hand and gasped when she realized how aroused her lover had become without the benefit of her touch. In her blind state his cock felt bigger than she remembered it and as she grasped it a small amount of fluid leaked into her palm indicating an advanced state of readiness on his part.

He continued to stroke her softly as he deftly teased her into an unbearable state of arousal. Each minute seemed like an eternity while she waited for the touch that would send her into uncontrollable ecstasy. His fingers were slowly plunging deeply into her vagina, stopping only to stroke her swollen g-spot before sliding languorously out and over her pulsing clit very lightly. When he was inside of her, they both were aware of the contractions of her pussy, moving in sympathy with the electric pulses running from her ankles to her dilated cunt.

Abandoning her body to his caresses and kisses she felt herself building toward release. He stroked her clit more insistently, while still in rhythm with the electric pulses. Spreading her labia with two fingers, he began to tap her swollen clit with his middle finger harder and harder as she spiraled up and up to a tumultuous climax. Her legs and body shook with the power of her first orgasm as she strained against her restraints.

He then reentered her with his fingers, probing her deeply while seeking her g-spot. Now she could only feel her vaginal contractions moving in sync with the current flowing through her legs. Massaging her g-spot while pulling on her nipples had her cumming again in no time and she cried out as she squeezed his fingers as if to hold him in her cunt forever.

She demanded his cock and he obliged by slowly inserting it until the tip was at the perfect depth. Using his muscles, he moved his cock in contact with her g-spot while still in sync with her vaginal contractions. This produced a wonderful series of endless, rolling climaxes as she begged him to fuck her hard and cum in her right now. Driving his cock as deeply into her as he physically was able, they both climaxed together powerfully.

Remaining inside her for a moment he freed her right hand and covered her face and neck with kisses while brushing the damp curls away from her eyes. Then he gently withdrew his cock and untied her legs. Unbound, she rolled a leg over between his legs and placed her pussy into close contact with his thigh. Their cum flowed out between them gluing their bodies together while they inhaled the combined scent of their lovemaking.

"Next time", she said smiling, "I tie you up"!