Electricity Palava

Story Info
Electricity problem leads to sex with sister-in-law.
1k words
3.18
289k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story in literotica. Comments are welcomed.

*

I am a Nigerian living with my wife and her sister in Warri in the southern coast. I am john 31, my wife's name is Sandra and she is 29 while my sister-in-law is Anna and she just turned 20. In Nigeria, electricity supply is a big problem. Most of the time, there will be no electricity supply to power the home appliances like air conditioners, fans etc. Unfortunately the weather is always hot which make people to get very uncomfortable. One way to get around this problem especially at night is to sleep with all the windows open which allows fresh air into the living apartments. The downside to this is that, if there is supply of electricity suddenly at night, your whole apartment will lay bare to burglars and robbers who are always looking for where to enter and steal. The way to go about the whole thing is, if by the time you want to sleep, there is no electricity, you leave all the windows opened and sleep, however, if there is supply of electricity during the night, somebody has to wake up and close all windows to avoid intruders. As the man of the house it is my duty to carry out this duty of making sure that the windows are closed as necessary and this is what led to this blissful story. We live in a two bedroom apartment with a sitting room. I share one room with Sandra while Anna stays in the other room alone.

My wife, Sandra, is a beautiful plumb woman with a big ass and one of the wettiest pussies you will ever come across. Anna, my sister-in-law is a black beauty with nice curves and a waist and ass to die for. I have a wonderful sex life with my wife, as we have sex as much as both of us want.

I have never seen Anna in a sexual way for two reasons. One, like I said, I have good sex with my wife all the time. Two, incest is a serious taboo in our community such that I have never dreamt that this would happen. All these changed one night when I had to close all windows in the middle of the night. After closing the one in our own room, I went to Anna's room to do the same. When I entered her room, I was shocked at what I met. Here was my sister-in-law, sleeping with only white panties on (I easily get turned on by white panties). She was lying on her back with her leg patted, giving me a glorious view of her panty covered pussy and naked breast.

In that instance, I forgot that Anna is my sister-in-law and that it is a taboo to even think of having sex with her. All I can see is a beautiful woman exposing her panty covered pussy and her breast to my hungry eyes. My dick swung into action reacting to the erotic site by becoming very hard. For two minutes, I got lost in thought and ecstasy. What should I do? I was awaken from my slumber by a call from wife who just woke up. I quickly close the windows and went back to my room closing the door behind me. When I got back to my room, I couldn't sleep again. When I checked out my wife she has gone back to sleep. What should I do? Should I sneak back into Anna's room? What would be my excuse if my wife should wake up again especially now that she is aware that I have already closed all windows. That's too risky and I quckly dropped the idea.

What I did was to move closer to my wife and put my hand under her sleeping clothes looking for her black pussy. Luckily she was not wearing any underwear and I started rubbing her pussy slowly. She moaned quietly, opened her eyes to look at me then smiled and open her legs wider giving me more access to her pussy. As I continued to rub her pussy, she grab my dick and plead that I should fuck her. I then positioned my dick at the entrance of her pussy and plunged in deep into her. As I fucked her, all my imagination was on the image of Anna I saw earlier. This only fuelled my anxiety and I fucked Sandra, the way I have never done her before.

From that day, I started seeing Anna in a different light and I was looking for a better opportunity to fuck her.

Luck shine on me about a week later when I have myself in a similar situation with the first one except that this one was better. As I entered Anna's room, I met her asleep as usual but this time with a silky skirt. When I adjusted my eyes to the light in the room, I realize that the skirt has risen up and Anna was not wearing any panties. My dick became hard immediately.

I didn't think twice before I kneel beside the bed and start to rub her pussy. As I rub her pussy, her breathing increases and I can feel her pussy getting wet. This encourages me to put my mouth on her pussy and started sucking her clit.

Suddenly Anna opened her eyes with fear and shock on her face.

Then she said "What if my sister find out?"

To me, this was more of an agreement to what I was doing than a disagreement. If she doesn't like what I was doing, she won't be bothered about her sister finding out.

I simply replied in hush tone "She is sleeping and beside if she call out, I can always defend the fact that I came to close the windows."

As I was talking, I did not stop rubbing her clit and by now her anxiety has increased as she has opened her leg wider for me. Then she begged me to please fuck her. Who am I to turn down a glorious pussy? I brought out my dick in a flash and enter her warm pussy.