Electricy in the Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you," I breathe, my legs weak and my mind reeling from the most incredible orgasm I have ever experienced. I lift my lover so that her supple curves are again resting on the edge of the pool table; her shapely legs dangling in space.

"You are incredible," I say looking deep into her crystal eyes, my hands massaging the insides of her moist thighs.

"Shut up and fuck me now," Annette commands.

Her boldness and frank expression of her desire is more than arousing, so I readily comply. Our lips meet again and are intertwined for a prolonged moment. I ponder what to say next but I realize in a moment words are not necessary at this point for I know Annette needs me to shove my big hard cock in her hot pussy now. I oblige my lover as I thrust my cock deep inside her drenched cunt. The storm outside is whipping like mad and the raindrops pound on the roof of the bar like thousands of bullets. Annette's state of arousal matches that of the storm outside. Annette grabs my hands and our fingers intertwine as my hips thrust and my cock fills her dripping pussy. I remove one hand and slip it between our bodies. I easily find Annette's clit with my thumb and forefinger and Annette squirms ever so slightly. I see and feel her glare at me intensely, but passionately.

Annette pleads "Fuck me, fuck me now as hard as you fucking can, my clit can wait."

While I was searching for romance and wanting to please her she wants, needs, and desires intensity bordering on violence. My hand slips from her clit and I pin her hands over her head. The other hand that was intertwined in hers does the same. A loud crash from outside the bar echoes as I am slamming my pelvis against hers. My tongue fills Annette's mouth forcefully as I push her onto the table and crawl up between her legs. Annette lies back and spreads her legs until each foot rests on opposite rails of the pool table. I kiss my way down her body, pausing to suck each nipple into my mouth, causing them to stiffen even further. I continue to kiss and lick my way towards the object of my desire. I run my tongue along the outer edge of her neatly trimmed mound of fine hair.

"Lick that clit now you bastard" Annette moans.

Not use to such boldness, I am aroused but a bit put off. I am not offended by her choice of words but what has me a bit pissed is that Annette is ordering about like a boy scout. Orders/commands from a hot piece of ass was not my idea of kinky fun or even a good fuck. In an instant I decide to take charge and turn the tide in my favor. I see my necktie on the table above us. I lean over Annette and grab the silk as I plunge my hard shaft deep into Annette. A small gasp escapes her lips as she looks into my eyes in wonderment. I use the long red silk neckwear and tie her hands over head, wrists together and a firm knot making her arms joined until I decide otherwise. I now ravish Annette clit with my tongue as she told me to earlier. On my way south my teeth nip at each nipple, before savoring her moist yet stiff clit between my lips. My tongue flutters inside her and all around her sweet lips and clit. She is on the verge of cumming but I have other ideas.

I stand and thrust myself forceful into her wetness. I fill Annette completely, forcefully and repeatedly. I then place a pool ball between us so that it is resting against my pelvis and presses against her clitoris. The cold hard sphere massages Annette and rolls about her clit as I slowly fill Annette with only the tip of my cock over and over again. Annette is overcome by the stimulation of the head my cock inside her moist refuge and the pool ball massaging her stimulated bud. My pace is slow and steady in order to keep the billiard ball in place. Annette wiggles and moans at the onset of her orgasm. I press all my weight onto the ball that rubs Annette and thrust as deeply as I can while still managing to keep the orb in place. Annette arches her back and erupts in an orgasm that releases a flood of her juices as a long slow groan escapes her lips as a tidal wave climax crashes down around her. Annette senses only the glorious friction that brings her to climax more than I ever thought possible. Annette is consumed by the sensation and the lack of distractions. I continue to fill Annette as the final few waves and spasms of her orgasm subside.

I roll the ball away from us and plunge inside Annette's dripping cunt. Her legs wrap around my waist in order to pull me deeper inside. Annette kisses me fiercely as the lights flicker to life disturbing the privacy afforded us by the shadows of the candlelight. We are bathed in light as the lamp above us comes to life. We see, in all their glory, Red and Joe at the bar. Clothing is strewn about the floor. Red is now on Joe's lap. Her back is against the bar as she grinds her pelvis against Joe's lap. The bar stool squeaks ever so slightly each time she rocks back and forth against him. They too see us, but only for an instant. I reach up and tug on the chain of the lamp hanging above us. With a click we are again are clothed in semi-darkness. The candlelight is now joined by the luminescence of the jukebox.

Annette implores me "Fill me up."

With those words of lust and passion uttered, I ease myself off of Annette and the pool table. I grab Annette by the ankles and pull her toward me, her cheeks brush the felt of the pool table causing a slight giggle to slip from her lips. I grab Annette and kiss her with all my might. I tell Annette to turn around. Annette rolls over onto her stomach and the felt tickles her nipples. I pull her legs to me until Annette is perched on the edge of the leather corner pocket. Her feet barely touch the ground as I slide inside Annette to areas previously uncharted. The only thing keeping Annette from moving forward are my hands around her hips and the leather of the pocket, which holds her pelvis firmly in place. My body hurls toward Annette at a wonderfully erotic pace. My balls brush the dangling pocket of the table with each forward movement, while my shaft fills Annette to the point of ecstasy. I gaze at the two lovers on the barstool, Red, her legs spread wide and her head leaning back against the bar begin a series of high-pitched squeals signaling her arrival. Joe pants as he thrusts up inside her as Red's climax reaches it zenith. He growls as he she cums. The sight and sounds of the two lovers in the corner triggers something deep inside me. My saber impales Annette; the force of each thrust grows in intensity. Annette is squeezing me as tightly as she can for she senses I am about to explode. I grab her hips firmly and erupt inside her pussy, firing my hot creamy potion all through out her luscious cavern. My body grows taught as Annette milks my cock inside her, draining my member of ever last drop of semen.

Annette slowly rocks here body back and forth against me for a few moments as I slowly start to soften inside her. By the door, we both see Red bent over bar stool. Joe, now standing, enters her from behind; we both watch as Annette slowly grinds against me and the now sticky leather pocket. I bend over and kiss her neck and back as Annette push back against me. Annette then turns around and lies on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the table. Annette kisses my drenched member as I caress her glistening body with my hands. Despite the wonderful feeling of her kisses, my erection gradually softens due to two incredible orgasms.

Annette sits up and smiles at me. Reaching for something to say, I kiss Annette before uttering, " So, can I buy Annette drink?"

Joe is still plowing away at Red from behind; she is now standing clutching the edge of the bar. Annette glances toward them and says, "I think the bartender is a little busy right now." "No problem." I say, "Have a seat and I'll be right back."

Annette gathers up our clothes and sit down at one of the round tables near the jukebox. I grab my boxers and run behind the bar. There I find a bottle of schnapps, peach flavored. I return to Annette at the table and find her putting on her black bra and panties. "I don't have anything to drink this out of, so I guess I will just have to drink it from you."

Her eyes widen in disbelieve as I kiss Annette and rub my hands all over her body. I remove her bra, for the second time. I then remove her panties which are now soaked with our emulsion. I turn Annette on to the bar stool so her back rests against the round table. I kiss my way down until my tongue traces the inside of her thighs. I move her buns to the edge of the stool so that her heavenly chasm is more accessible. My tongue now flicks in and out Annette and swirls about her labia. Annette grabs the bottle of schnapps from my hand and pours a several large drops over her heaving breasts. It trickles down her cleavage and into her valley of sin. It drips from her lips to my tongue, and I savor the elixir Annette and I have created. I fervently lick Annette as more of the sweet liquid flows from her body. My passion is transmitted to her engorged clitoris as I devour each drop. Annette writhes about on her perch as I am kneeling between her legs. Annette puts her arms out behind her on to the table to steady herself. My tongue penetrates Annette over and over so I can savor more of her cum mixed with the flavor of peach. I take her clit in my mouth and suck on it ferociously. Annette jumps slightly as my lips manipulate her incredibly sensitive clit. She grabs my head and forces my mouth over her pussy. I lick and swirl my tongue about as Annette clutches me. A tremendous climax floods my mouth with her sweet juices. Now I taste only a hint of peach mixed with a copious amount of her own intoxicant.

I hear a muffled hoarse scream from where Red and Joe are engaged in carnal pleasures of their own. The wailing in the back round continues as Annette moans the onslaught of her own sexual release with a series of "Oh my gods". I continue to taste Annette as her orgasm subsides. I gently kiss my way up to her lips and hold Annette in my arms, she breathlessly whisper, "That was incredible!". I continue to kiss her neck and hold her as, slowly, Annette comes back to earth.

Joe and Red have done the same and retired to one of the restrooms to freshen up. Annette and I sit in the candlelight bar naked, spent from our recent festivities. We kiss some more; Annette tastes a hint of peach on my lips.

"How about grabbing a bite to eat?" I ask, as we put our clothes on between kisses. "That chicken you skipped out on really wasn't very filling. Of course that could be because I only had two bites."

"How about if I whip something up back at my condo?" Annette offers.

"Well, that sounds awfully tempting. What did you have in mind?"

"Something to replenish your strength so we can continue our game of trivia."

"Only if we can shoot some pool afterward."I say

We both quietly laugh and then kiss. Our hearts begin to race and our blood boils anew as our passions are ignited yet again. We dress and kiss until Red comes out of the bathroom. She unlocks the front door and goes behind the bar to mix up a couple of drinks. Joe takes his place at the bar near the door. Red hands him a drink in a small rock glass with lots of ice. On our way out I throw a twenty on the bar. Red says "Darlin", keep the money." "You two already gave me the greatest tip of my life." She and Joe both slyly grin at one another. "We'll be back soon." I offer as I put the twenty in my pocket.

"You can count on it," Annette chimes in

Red smiles and says "We'll be lookin" forward to it."

We hop in our cars and I follow Annette to her condo, which happens to be all of four buildings away from mine. We drive through a light rain, but there is little wind and the thunder or lightening is now distant and sporadic. The storm rages on again once we make it to Annette's bedroom.

The next day the pavement is still damp from the rainfall of the previous evening. The sun is rising and its light reflects off the pools of water that lines the streets of downtown. I am almost to work when I see our pub up ahead. Out front I see Red, wearing Joe's golf shirt, sweeping up the fragments of shattered sign from the sidewalk. I just miss the green light and pull to a stop along the curb across the street. Red is standing against a newspaper vending machine that displays a headline "Storm Rocks Downtown".

I get out of my car and briskly walk across two lanes of traffic before slipping two quarters in the slot and take out two papers, one for me and one for Red. The front page has several articles detailing the power outages through the area, most notably downtown. A small blurb appears in the lower corner of the front page about "Charitable Function at Museum of Art interrupted by Storm". I grin as I read on. Apparently parts of downtown were hit by golf-ball sized hail, including the museum and the adjacent parking lot. The article went on the say that hail damage to buildings, rooftops, and numerous vehicles is estimated in the millions of dollars. As I read on I know that my buddy at the local Mercedes dealership will be buying good beer and lots of it at poker night for the foreseeable future.

Red scans the paper I handed her, She mutters "It was a hell of storm night last night wasn't it."

"It sure was, I can't wait for the next one." I reply.

12