Electronic Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell down beside him as his muscles relaxed, and he looked at her with a bit of an adoring smile on his face. "Y'know, I was worried we weren't going to hit it off as well in person as we did on the phone," he whispered as he rolled over towards her and slid a hand down her side to rest on her hip.

Sandra grinned, feeling full and satisfied. And sleepy. Her eyelids drooped, and her mouth parted slightly. Leaning forward, Kevin pressed gentle kisses to her eyelids even as Sandra fell off into sleep. Cradling her close to his chest, Kevin closed his own eyes, intending not to sleep but to savor the simple feeling of his skin against hers. Soon, though, he was as fast asleep as she, entwined in her arms just as she was in his.

*

It was shortly after midnight that she awoke, her eyes fluttering open and immediately resting on him. He was sprawled on his back, as naked as she, his mouth open as he slowly drew air into his lungs. Her eyes slid down his body, coming to rest on his soft cock resting between his legs. She smiled to herself as an idea dawned in her mind, then crawled as unobtrusively as she could down to his hips, swinging one leg over to the other side of his body and settling lightly on his thighs, much as she did only hours before. He stirred slightly, murmuring quietly, but didn't awake.

Trailing a hand down her own body, stopping long enough to pinch and roll her nipples into tight peaks of arousal, she dipped between her thighs and coated her fingers with her juices, then reaching out and coating his flaccid cock with the aromatic dampness. She felt the column of flesh shift beneath her palms, and reassured by the movement began to move her hands steadily up and down his shaft, caressing it until it strained against her touch and his eyes blinked open.

Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he groaned before he even knew what was going on. When his eyes cleared, they widened as he took in the sight of her working his shaft.

She watched him as he slowly awakened, grinning wickedly down at him as she began inching herself forward, stopping only when his reaching cock was pressed against her stomach. Leaning forward, she pressed a hard kiss to his lips, using her knees for leverage as she lifted herself over his cock.

His eyes widened as it finally dawned on him what was happening, but whatever words were bubbling in his throat died as she lowered herself on him, pressing the head of his shaft between her nether lips. Half-drunk on the sensation, he groaned and bucked his hips, sinking half of his cock into her tunnel.

Sandra arched back, her hands cupping her breasts as a gutteral moan erupted from her lips. Reaching forward, Kevin grabbed her hips and brought her down hard on him, arching his hips up to bury himself to the hilt in her. Reveling in the feeling, neither moved for half a minute until Sandra began to rock back and forth, grinding her hips against his.

Drunk on the sensation of wet, hot silk wrapped around his shaft, Kevin matched her movements until she was riding him like a bronco, bouncing on his lap and arching back so his cock rubbed against the sensitive mound of flesh on her inner wall. The air was inundated with the smell of their combined juices and the sounds emitting from their throats as both rode eachother to the brink of an explosive orgasm.

Kevin tried to hold himself back as Sandra's moans became keening cries, but as her wet walls began to spasm around his cock, he felt the familiar sensation rushing through him. Unable to control himself, he arched into her, burying his cock as deeply as he could as his come shot forth into her, coating her walls and combining his juices with hers. The combination leaked out from around his cock, coating his balls and her thighs as she collapsed on top of him in postorgasmic bliss.

He felt her breasts pressed against his chest as she breathed deeply, calming herself and returning her heart rate to normal. Hoisting herself up on her elbows, she smiled down at him. Cupping his hands around her waist, he smiled back, pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

"God, Sandra, you're amazing. Truly."

Brushing hair back from her face, her smile widened into a grin. "Why, thank you." Rolling off him and feeling his soft cock sliding from her, she sidled close to his side and draped an arm around his firm stomach. "I think I could lie here forever," she murmured against his skin.

"It's 1:30, babe. You wanna call home to make sure your mom doesn't worry?" He asked as he brushed a hand through her hair.

"Mm, yeah, guess I should." Sliding her body across his, she reached for the phone and dialed the number. She knew her mom wouldn't be home yet, but she would leave a message anyway, so her mom wouldn't worry. She had no intentions of going home anytime soon. "Hey mom, it's me. Just thought I'd let you know, Tiffany called and wanted me to sleep over, so I'm at her house. We're gonna go shopping tomorrow too, so I shouldn't be home until late. Love you." Dropping the phone back onto the cradle, she adjusted herself so she was lying directly on top of him, their legs entwined. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close, feeling her tight nipples pressed against his skin.

"Were you nervous?" she asked, her lips moving against his skin.

He grinned into the dark, running a hand up and down the smooth skin of her back, cupping it around the globes that connected her legs to her back. "As hell," he replied. "As were you," he murmured as he remembered how scared she looked as he opened the door and saw her for the first time.

Nuzzling her nose into the patch of hair on his chest, she too remembered. "Yeah," she breathed. "But I was horny as hell," she said, grinning, flicking out her tongue to taste the salty sheen on his skin.

Her lover had to bite back a groan as he felt a stirring low on his torso. "Babe, do you know what you do to me?" he whispered, his voice hoarse. She only grinned, sliding down on his body until her mouth enveloped his growing cock, her newfound talent for using her mouth shining through and having her gulping down his seed in a time that surprised them both.

Both of them sated, she crawled back up to lie beside him, their bare bodies brushing against eachother. Propping her head up on her elbow, she ran an idle hand up and down his chest and stomach, enjoying the feel of lightly furred skin and toned muscle underneath her palm. Looking up at him from beneath the generous fringe of her lashes, she smiled slightly.

"It was a nice conversation we had before, ah... things got started."

He snorted, grinning. "Oh, yes. Deep and soulful."

Leaning over, she briefly pressed her lips to his, if only because it was hard to resist their full, curved softness. If they hadn't been situated in a hard-lined, obviously male face, they could have belonged to a woman. "Of course, we did do quite a lot of talking before we met."

Kevin smiled to himself, remembering some of their conversations. Most of them weren't exactly talking in the traditional sense of the word. Without thinking, Kevin threaded the fingers of his hand through the one not holding Sandra's head up. Their hands fit, and it felt inherently right.

"So, what about your daughter?" Sandra asked. "Do you remember anything about her?"

Kevin lifted a shoulder. "No, not really. Except that she'd probably be somewhere around your age by now," he responded, glancing over at her.

For some perverse reason, the thought that she was young enough to be his daughter sent delicious tremors down her spine. It was sick, she knew, but felt good nonetheless. "What about her mother? Do you see her anymore?"

"No, I never saw her again after we broke up. I moved halfway across the country not long after we did, and I never heard from her nor tried to contact her." Here he paused, a thoughtful look passing across his face. "Though, I'm surprised she didn't. I was half expecting Dierdre - that's my ex - to track me down and ask for child support. But she never did."

Sandra had gone very still at this, her fingers tightening around his. He glanced at her, alarmed. "What's wrong, baby?"

Sandra blinked once, slowly, her eyes raising to his. They were wary, filled with dread. "Did you say your ex's name was Dierdre?" she asked, her voice low.

"Uh... yeah. Dierdre Santos. Do you know her?" he responded, puzzled.

She ignored the question, her brow furrowed. "When was the baby born, do you remember?"

"Oh, ahhh... early December, I think. Maybe... '85?" he murmured, trying to remember the date. He remembered it had been snowing.

Sandra had gone deathly still. Her eyes were fixed on something that didn't exist on the far wall, and her hand was cold as ice in his. He looked at her, his eyes widening. "Oh my god, you... you aren't...?"

Her eyes slowly shifted to his, and they were bright with tears. Tears of shame, of guilt, but even more so, tears of remorse. Tears mourning the loss of what could never be again. "God, Kevin, don't say it. I don't want to know," she pleaded, closing her eyes against the flood of emotions raging through her. When she opened them, they were as desperate as her voice. "I don't want you to be my father," she finished, her voice quivering.

Kevin's hand tightened around his daughter's, and their eyes locked in a desperate embrace. "Then I'm not," he whispered fiercely. "I'm not your father, and it's never been proven that I am." He gulped, pausing before continuing. "I love you, Sandra, in a way fathers do not love their daughters. And I want to make love with you, without guilt or shame. As far as anyone knows, you don't have a father." He drew her close, feeling her tears on the skin of his shoulder. She clung to him as he stroked a hand through her hair and down her back.

"God, Kevin, I love you," she returned. "I love you, I love you." Her body began moving against his as she quietly repeated the phrase against his shoulder, her voice floating up to his ear and rocking through his body. Turning his lips toward her, he rained kisses down on the skin of her jaw and neck, slowly working downward until she was pinned, helpless and willing, beneath him. He plunged into her, both of them moving against the other in a desperate attempt to disprove the obvious. They came simultaneously, their moans and murmurs penetrating the walls of their room and alerting any neighbors to their activities.

They fell asleep as the sun was rising, wrapped in eachother's arms, Sandra draped halfway across her father's body. She continued to see him on the sly for another year and a half, until she moved out of her house to go to college. Luckily, Kevin's job was flexible, and he transferred to a branch located in the same town where Sandra was attending college, and they moved in together. Both of them have mostly forgotten their familial bonds, and have only had to deal with the disapproval over age difference. Sandra didn't keep that from her mother, but she never told her just who her new lover was.

The two lovers' bedroom life never died down, and in fact extended beyond the bedroom. Sandra had inherited more than her father's looks; they both shared an insatiable lust for eachother, as well as an adventurous streak that led them to try every new thing that crossed their path. Their favorite was sex in public, and had so far made love on the subway one day when it was particularly crowded and Sandra was forced to sit on her lover's lap to make room for other passengers; they had also had sex on their front lawn in the middle of the night, lit only by moonshine; and in one particularly memorable visit to their favorite restaurant, had rode eachother to screaming orgasms in the ladies' restroom. They had been banned from that restaurant. But it had been well worth it.

Five years later, after Sandra had graduated from college, she found out she was pregnant. The two had never married due to the difficulties caused by their rather unorthodox relationship, but they decided to have the child anyway. Eight and a half months later, they had a beautiful baby girl whom they named Vivian. They never told the girl about the intricate circle woven by their little family, and though they worried about the difficulties they had learned could develop in the offspring of such a relationship, their daughter turned out to be a perfectly normal child.

Though, life got a little more interesting several years down the road when Sandra came home to find her lover and daughter in a rather compromising situation...

12