Elegant Simplicity

Story Info
Males and females live in perfect harmony.
3.8k words
4.03
17.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to kenjisato, a generous volunteer in Literotica.com's Volunteer Editors program, for editing this piece. All remaining errors and questionable stylistic choices are the sole responsibility of the author.

* * * * * *

Lamora asked me yesterday what my favorite part of the day was. I immediately answered, "When you're fucking me." It came out as a moan. She giggled, called me silly, and kept fucking me. She tried to explain that I was just saying that because I was getting fucked. She ordered me to think about the question for an entire day. I tried my best; it's weird to think about something that often, though. We don't really do that much. Thinking is for dickgirls. Males and females are for sex and chores.

Lamora owns me and Ana. I love them both. Ana and I have all kinds of sex with each other whenever Lamora gives us permission. She gives us permission a lot. She's the best owner. She even says that if she's not around and we're both awake, we can have all the oral and anal sex we want with each other. She barely ever puts us in chastity. When all three of us are together, sometimes she tells me and Ana exactly how to have sex, and watches. That's always fun. It's more fun when she joins in. She almost always does, eventually.

Lamora is more beautiful than Ana. She's smarter than both of us. It's only natural that she owns us, just like it's only natural that dickgirls rule the world. Our apartment has so many neat tools and toys. Ana and I know which buttons to press; dickgirls actually understand how and why the machines work. I know we'd be lost without them, but I never worry about it. I never get scared. I'm owned. I'm loved. When I get older, I'll go to a nice farm. The dickgirls there will own me. I'll wander around, having sex with any other male or female that strikes my fancy. I'll get new chores to do. Everything will work out wonderfully.

For now, Lamora, Ana and I live in a college town; Lamora's learning all sorts of complicated things so she can get an important job. We're a family. We share cum and milk between us every day. Lamora's milk and cum keep me and Ana healthy, strong, and beautiful. Our milk and cum aren't special like that, but they're still very tasty, and make us feel good.

This morning, like most mornings, we woke up for feeding time. Ana and I nursed on Lamora, and then Lamora and I nursed on Ana. They both came from the pleasurable sensations, and I made sure to catch Lamora's magical seed in my hand. Ana licked it all up. Then, Lamora let me fuck Ana in the ass while she fucked me in mine. Suckling makes me feel like I'm still dreaming; fucking and getting fucked wakes me up. I always let Lamora set the pace. I feel like she's using me to fuck Ana, so she's really fucking us both at the same time. That's a lovely thought.

Lamora's very cuddly in the morning; we all laid on our sides and squished together on the big bed. Ana and I don't talk during sex unless Lamora tells us to. This morning, she alternated between telling me I was a good boy, and telling me to tell Ana that she was a good girl. It was nice and simple, and it felt right. Lamora had plenty more cum for my ass, and I had plenty of cum for Ana's. Ana touched herself all over while I fucked her, and I felt her cum multiple times.

I love suckling, but I think that maybe fucking and getting fucked at the same time is my favorite part of the day.

After we were done, Lamora plugged us both. We cleaned each other in the big, fancy shower, each used the toilet, and then took our flavored calorie and vitamin supplements in the kitchen. We all sat down together, and Lamora chatted with us about something. I think it was about current events. I'm not really sure. Whenever she gets in the mood to talk to us, Ana and I always make sure to focus all of our attention on her. Well, maybe we fondle each other a little under the table, but that's just how males and females are. We're not like dickgirls, and we don't have to be. We can be happy, horny, and lovey-dovey all the time. We don't have to set aside our feelings to focus on complicated issues.

Lamora's very nice to us. She never gets frustrated. She never calls us stupid, but she never makes fun of us by calling us smart, either. She makes the flow of the conversation obvious. We know when to nod, smile, laugh, or look sympathetic. It's light music. It's like a dance. Lamora's very smart, and so she likes this type of dance. We're happy to dance for her.

After breakfast, Lamora let us rotate our morning exercises. She fondled and made out with Ana while I did mine, naked, right in the living room. Then we swapped. Honestly, it was hard to focus on Ana when it was her turn to do yoga. Lamora is just so beautiful, and her touches feel so good. She stole more than a few glances at Ana, though, and it seemed to make her happy. She likes watching us exercise while we're plugged. Her wonderful dick was already getting hard again by the time Ana finished up.

Lamora had a long day at school ahead of her, so she wanted one more orgasm before she left. She stood naked in the living room, and told me to get on my knees in front of her. She ordered Ana on her knees behind her. Ana worshiped her beautiful, pink asshole while I sucked her long, thick dick. Our hands met on Lamora's balls and both tickled them. Lamora gasped out the final order to Ana -- probably to stick her tongue in her ass. A moment later, I felt Lamora's hands grab my head, and I took a giant load in my mouth. It was hot and delicious, but I didn't swallow; sure enough, Lamora ordered me to share it with Ana. She watched us swap her cum back and forth, sloppily kissing each other, licking up stray trickles on our lips and chins. Then she ordered us to swallow, and we happily did. My tummy immediately felt warm. We both sighed in contentment.

Sharing Lamora's cum with Ana might be my favorite part of the day.

Lamora ordered me to my special naptime bed. She let Ana press all the buttons on my machine, and only had to tell her, "Three hours." Ana took out my plug, and I laid down. I got to see both of them staring down at me, smiling, wishing me a pleasant nap. I let the ingenious machine do its work. I felt my naptime dildo penetrate my ass, and my warm, moist naptime tube envelop my throbbing cock. Next came the nipple massagers, and then the dildo pacifier and breathing tubes. A slight pinch on my neck gave way to electric tingles. The faint smell of rainstorms ushered me into darkness.

When males and females sleep, they dream. Dickgirls do, too, but their dreams must be different - better. When males and females nap in their special beds, they don't dream -- not exactly. Lamora had asked me once what it was like. I hadn't been able to answer her right away. Eventually, I'd thought of music.

It's like when she talks to us about complicated things. We don't really understand what she's talking about, but somehow we know how to react. She guides us; the clever machine guides me. I don't hear music when I nap, but I experience it. It's a very complicated song, but all the pieces are familiar. I experience truth: dickgirls rule the world. Dickgirls are smarter. Dickgirls are more beautiful. Dickgirl milk and cum are delicious and nutritious. Males and females are for sex and chores. Sex is wonderful. Being owned by a dickgirl means safety, security, and pleasure.

When the machine roused me, I felt refreshed and renewed. I briefly thought to myself that my naps might be my favorite part of the day. I let it remove its various probes and tubes from my body, then got up and went to our toy chest. I found a prostate teaser. I lubricated it, and inserted it into my ass. I cleaned up around the house, and it wasn't long before I was very horny.

Lamora and Ana got home soon afterwards, and I scurried to the front door to greet them. Lamora was stunning in her low-rise jeans and white blouse. She was detaching Ana's transparent mini-dress from her collar, letting it fall to the ground. Ana slid down her equally-transparent panties, then stood back up to let Lamora take the collar off. It was her green one, to match her eyes, with an endless loop of "analoves" around it in gold cursive. I think Lamora explained to us once that it was funny. She didn't seem to care much if we smiled or laughed at it after that, though. I think it's very pretty, anyway. All of our collars and leashes are stylish. Lamora has great fashion sense.

I caught Lamora's gaze while she uncollared Ana. I tilted my head. She shook hers and smiled. I knew the see-through clothes could stay on the ground for the time being. Two pairs of shoes and socks joined them.

"Come, pets," she said, and we followed her to the bedroom. Ana's gait told me she didn't get fucked very much. She'd probably taken three or four loads of delicious dickgirl cum down her throat, though -- maybe all Lamora's, or maybe a mix of that and some from Lamora's friends at school. I didn't get envious. I knew there was always plenty to go around.

Ana and I undressed Lamora, and we kissed and fondled her as much as we could while we did it. She smiled and sighed, enjoying the attention. When all three of us were naked, she led us onto the bed. We all made out with each other; Ana reached back and found some lube, then handed it to Lamora. Lamora coated two fingers, then slid them into her pet's waiting, willing pussy.

"Lube my ass, Sandy," she commanded. She handed me the canister.

I got excited. She wanted me to fuck her while she fucked Ana.

She's the best owner I could possibly have. So many males get turned into caged sissies, neutered pets, or both. Others are giant, musclebound brutes. Lamora's made me as close to a dickgirl as a male can get, and that makes me feel so pretty. I'm sleek, smooth, and toned, with rich, blond hair and a perky butt. I'm still not feminine enough to ever compare to a real dickgirl, but I get to keep my big cock, and I get to use it all the time.

I lubed my owner's ass, and then waited. She ordered Ana prone, then mounted her, sliding her slick, superior dick all the way into her pet's breeding hole -- still sterile for now, but probably not for long. Once Lamora finishes school and gets settled into her job, she'll probably want to keep Ana pregnant constantly until she gives birth to two dickgirls.

Ana moaned her fulfillment into the pillow. Lamora put her whole weight onto her, then said, "Sandy, mount me."

I took my position and savored the view. Her ass drew my cock inside of it. It's better than Ana's. It's genuinely different from a male's or female's. It has more muscles, I think. Lamora's special spot is enormous, and pushing my cock over it feels amazing. I took care not to put all of my weight down. Ana could take Lamora's easily, but two bodies would be uncomfortable.

I didn't fuck at first. I let my owner fuck Ana, and then slide her ass back onto the full length of my cock. She was using it like a sex toy, and I adjusted myself so that it would give her the most pleasure possible. Males and females get well-trained in sex, and understand sex noises. They get to know their owners' very well. I knew I was doing a good job; it was one more good feeling atop all the others. The toy in my own ass was still teasing me, but it had become the best kind of teasing. I knew that when I finally came, it was going to make my orgasm very intense, and last a very long time.

"Fuck me," Lamora groaned. "Fuck both of us. Be the top dog, Sandy."

Those two words told me exactly what game my owner wanted me to play. I took over the fucking duties. Lamora and Ana were both reduced to grunting, groaning, moaning bitches. The words streamed out of my mouth automatically. They meant nothing, except that I was doing exactly what my owner wanted me to do.

"Take it, bitch," I growled. "Give it up. I own your ass. This is how you cum from now on -- like a bitch. My cock is going to punch the cum out of your giant prostate. That's why your weak spot is so big. This is what it's for."

"Fuck," Lamora groaned. "You're making me your bitch, Sandy! I can't handle it! You're going to make me shoot into Ana's pussy!"

"That's right," I rumbled. "I'm going to own your orgasm. That means I own your cum. It's going to be my baby I force you to put into her."

It's so wonderful being a male -- or a female, I guess. Lamora tells us to play these games, and they're suddenly real. They're intense. We all cum so hard thanks to them. Then we forget about them, just like that. Then, later, it's time for a new game, and it can be just as fun. None of them have to make sense. None of them have to fit together. They're each a different kind of music. They're like that button on the sound system's colorful display. They're a shuffle.

I kept fucking Lamora with a powerful, steady rhythm. I drove her dick into Ana at the same time. Ana's noises were muffled, but no less intense or passionate. She was just as much a part of the game as the two of us. A battle was being fought above her for breeding rights, and her role was to lie there, get fucked, and be the prize.

It never takes long for Lamora to cum. That would be silly. She needs to cum at least ten times a day. She needs time for school, friends, and sleep too. It was only a few minutes before I felt her muscles tense and her special spot get bigger and harder. I could've gone much longer. Thanks to my exercises, Lamora's milk and cum, and the ingenious tablets and drinks we ingest every day, I have plenty of endurance.

"Cum when I cum!" she shouted. I knew she was talking to both of us. I fucked her harder and faster. It was easy. I was built and trained for it, and for obedience.

Fucking my owner, because she tells me to, might be my favorite part of the day.

I felt the shuddering and spasming all around my cock, and especially below it. I squeezed my ass hard around my teaser, pressing my own special spot into it, feeling it push me over the edge. Lamora came into Ana; I came into Lamora. I'm sure Ana came too. My orgasm was long and intense, just like I knew it would be. Males don't produce as much cum as dickgirls, but Lamora makes sure I produce a lot. My body knows to force a lot of it out of me with every orgasm. It gets reminded to do it during every one of my naps.

I enjoyed the afterglow almost as much as the orgasm itself. I relished the feel of Lamora's skin on mine. I took the opportunity to look at her again -- her punky blue hair, her pale skin, her soft shoulders, her toned back, and her perfect ass. I rubbed my hands lovingly all over her. I gazed at her in awe. Dickgirls are the ideal, and I like Lamora the best out of all the ones I've seen. She's the prettiest out of all of her friends. There's also no substitute for the love and kindness in her eyes. I'd known right away she was going to be the best owner. I think Ana feels exactly the same.

"Good pets," Lamora sighed. "Sandy, pull out slowly. Ana, once I dismount, worship my ass. Eat Sandy's cum. Sandy, eat mine out of Ana's pussy."

Once we'd all uncoupled, Ana rolled over and lifted her hips. I put a pillow under them. Lamora mounted her face, giving me a view of her front side before I set down to my snack. It was just as beautiful as the view from behind.

Her face is feminine perfection. Her bright, crystal eyes always radiate sexual eagerness, no matter what else they're silently telling me. Even when she's just been satisfied, her eyes always hint she could start all over again. Her breasts are high and perky, and, even when her milk has all been nursed out of them for the day, her erect nipples always invite more worship. Her flat, toned stomach proves that she cares as much about her own fitness as ours. Her arms and legs manage to be fit and feminine at the same time.

Her dick is simply amazing. It's better than my cock. It's better than any male's, even a male's whose owner has made it grow into a tree trunk.

Lamora caught me staring. She winked. "I love that you love my superior dick, Sandy," she said, "but my cum is waiting for you, with your favorite mixer."

She was right, of course. I got down onto my belly and devoured Ana's pussy. I divided my attention between pleasuring her and making sure I got every last bit of Lamora's cum that I could. I slipped one finger down to Ana's anal plug base, and gently, rhythmically pushed against it. When I stopped tasting Lamora's cum, I moved the finger up and began probing into Ana's pussy. Her moans into Lamora's asshole redoubled.

Eating my owner's delicious cum out of Ana's pussy might be my favorite part of the day.

I heard Lamora speak to us -- or just me, maybe? The words were familiar. I think she always says them after we play that one particular game.

"You're my bitch," she said. I nodded, and murmured my agreement into Ana's pussy. Ana quieted down just long enough so Lamora would know that her next, shorter moan was her own response to the matter-of-fact statement. Lamora didn't say, "You're my bitches," but males and females don't need to worry about stuff like that. There's no harm in both bitches agreeing.

"I own you," she said. I repeated my submissive agreement. It felt good. I felt like was beginning to dance to a familiar tune.

"My dick is superior," she said. Ana and I both kept on dancing. My asshole twitched, and my teaser started teasing all over again.

"My cum is superior," she said, and I felt my mind slipping away. She was right. It was obvious. I was seeking out the last bits of my delicious snack from Ana's pussy; my mouth, throat, and belly already felt warm and fulfilled by what I'd licked up, savored, and swallowed.

"Sandy," she said in a commanding voice, and I pulled myself back to reality. "Come talk to me."

I got up onto my knees and straddled Ana. Lamora was practically sitting down on top of Ana's tongue, thrusting her hips. She was either setting the pace of Ana's tongue upon her hole, or enjoying an extra wiggle if it was already inside of her. Ana, meanwhile, was weakly caressing her owner's hips and ass while she finished eating my cum. Lamora's dick was half hard. I reached out to caress it. She smiled, sighed, and nodded. She reached out and tickled mine. Mine was still mostly soft, but her touch immediately lent it some new strength.

"So," she asked coyly, "have you been thinking about my question?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

She raised an eyebrow. "And?" she asked.

I tried to put everything together. I tried to resolve the obvious conflict. Everything was my favorite when it was happening. Every part of my life was wonderful. Every pleasure was followed by a new pleasure. Love never ceased; it never even ebbed.

I felt a feeling I'd never felt before. It came from inside of my head. It was a tingle -- almost a zap.

"You are," I suddenly said. I even surprised myself.

Lamora's expression shifted. She looked like she was about to cry. I wasn't worried at all. Males and females understand facial expressions and body language. Lamora was overwhelmed. She was happy.

She stopped tickling my cock and held out both of her arms. She lifted her ass slightly, and Ana immediately took a deep breath. I awkwardly shimmied my way towards my owner on my knees. I sank my head down to her bosom. We embraced as a pet and owner do. I released her dick and put my arms around her -- not squeezing, just caressing. She ran her fingers through my blond hair. I gave the side of her breast tiny kisses.

"Good boy!" she said. It was almost a whisper, but no less joyous for it.

"Smart boy," she added. It was the first time she'd ever called me smart. I knew she wasn't making fun of me. I knew she meant it. I felt my eyes getting wet. I felt an incredible, fluttering warmth radiate outwards from my chest, rippling into every other part of my body. When it hit my brain, the tingling and zapping vanished. Instead, I felt music. I swear I almost heard it.

12