Elegant Wife

Story Info
Wife rediscovers her beauty.
1.1k words
3.65
84.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly's amazing tongue slipped up the length of Joe's hardened seven inches. I sat on my couch, astonished at how beautiful she looked. Her silky blonde hair was still holding firm from the up-do she had done for the wedding. Her bridesmaid dress hugged her ass and hips. The right strap had fell off her shoulder, revealing even more of her cleavage. Joe leaned forward, placing a hand around her neck so that he could feel the movements of her mouth as she worked his dick.

My wife had felt slightly depressed in the days leading up to her friend's wedding. She didn't think that her dress fit quite right, and mostly she felt unattractive. Holly is beautiful. Though she still carried some of the pregnancy weight from our last child, she still could turn the heads of any man. Whenever we were out, I tried to point out that the men always did a double-take, if they weren't going to get caught. She didn't believe me.

We had also started to rediscover our fantasy life during sex. Holly had only ever had sex with me; in fact, she had never done anything beyond kissing with another guy. Mostly, I felt lucky. But there was a part of me that felt she should have experienced so much more. Every once in a while, I would bring up the fantasy of her getting together with another man, and that it turned me on a bit—well a lot. It had been several months since the first time we fully explored the fantasy while having sex. She had drank a few glasses of wine and we started to kiss and touch each other.

--Pretend I'm some random guy. Just let go.

--I don't know what to say.

--Don't say anything, then. Just let go.

She started feeling my chest with her hands and reached up to kiss my lips.

--Touch me. Please, touch me.

I gently stroked the sides of her breasts, working my way to her nipples—both pressed out hard against her tank top. She reached down and pulled her shirt off, letting me see how fantastic her breasts are. She took me by the back of the head and pulled my face into her chest.

--Are you sure, I asked.

--Yes....I want you to fuck me.

And that we did. It was the best sex of our married life. That next morning, she was almost embarrassed to talk to me, as if I really had been some other guy.

On the night my wife stepped over into the sensual world of swinging, I had no idea it would happen. The stress of preparing for her friend's wedding seemed to take away all of her sexual drive. On top of that, I had allowed a mutual friend of ours who was in for the wedding from out of state, stay at the house.

During the ride home, Holly complained about how the other girls looked so much better in their dresses. Once again, I tried to tell her that she looked fabulous. Clear that I could not convince her, Joe, who had a little buzz going, told her that she looked stunning.

It must have been the word "stunning" and the fact that it came from another guy, that made the difference. Holly perked up a bit. The two flirted the rest of the way home.

When we arrived at the house, we poured ourselves drinks to unwind from the evening. In the small talk that ensued, Holly admitted to never having been with another guy. She glanced at me, which should have been my clue.

--Joe, am I attractive enough to make out with. I mean, if I weren't married.

--Absolutely. And, you are also hot enough to make with while you are married.

--Oh, you wouldn't do that.

--Really? If you would make out with me, I would do it. Definitely.

Holly, a little flustered, excused herself to get more drinks—asking me to help her.

--Holly, I'm really interested in seeing you happy. You seem really happy right now. Do you want to fool around with Joe?

--You would want me to. I don't think I could.

--I'm okay with it. I promise.

Holly brought Joe his drink and continued to sit down next to him.

--Okay, Joe. If you think I'm really that hot, I want to kiss you.

Joe leaned over, tilting his head and kissed my wife. When he went to pull back, she would not let him go. Their lips stayed locked together, their tongues exploring each other's mouth. Joe had one hand around her waist and the other gently caressed the side of her face.

Holly finally broke the kiss, but it was clear she had been unloosed. She unbuttoned Joe's shirt, kissing his muscular and hairless chest. He leaned back, arms behind his head. When she reached his belt, she quickly pulled it off and unfastened the button on his pants.

His cock was pressing hard against the fabric which delighted my wife. The wry smile that his cock produced brought a wave of excitement to me.

Before she began satisfying him, she softly rubbed her face against his dick as if she was savoring the moment. Once she started on his cock, she did not stop until he had cum—which he deposited on her cleavage.

Joe reached down to stand Holly up. She was still in her dress and her hair still done up perfectly. She looked elegant. Joe turned her around so that she faced me.

--I love you, she whispered.

He unzipped her dress, allowing it to fall to the floor. She pressed her ass into his cock, arched her back and reached up around his neck. He unsnapped her bra and took her full 34-B breasts into his hands. She continued to work her ass on his cock while he slipped one hand down to her pussy.

Her body convulsed when he slipped that first finger between her wet lips. Holly reached down to again stroke his dick. What an amazing sight to watch.

Joe turned her around again, this time pressing her breasts firmly against his chest. The two once again kissed passionately. He slowly laid her down on the couch. He knelt between her thighs, lifting her legs over his shoulder. There was my wife, legs open, having receiving oral sex from our friend. He buried a finger deep inside her which made her grasp the back of his head and practically force his face into her. Tears had welled up in her eyes from the joy she was experiencing. Her first orgasm of the night followed minutes of intense oral sex.

I'd be lying to say that the actual sex was the best part. My wife clearly enjoyed all of the pre-intercourse fun much more. And for me, she looked so elegant giving and receiving the oral sex, I still am stunned.