Elegantly Wasted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry Steven, you barely know me. I must look so silly to you. You'll probably be happy to see the back of me," Sharon said with a nervous giggle. She turned back towards him and found his body almost pushed in her face, his hands never leaving her hips.

"I don't think you are being silly and I'd love to get to know you a little better." His words were delivered almost perfectly. Sharon was at ease in his presence and found herself drawn to him in a way which she had not been drawn to anyone else in a long time.

Their lips met briefly, Sharon ending the kiss before he could do any more. Her heart skipped a beat. She looked away trying to collect her thoughts. What was she doing? She hardly knew this young man.

"God I'm so sorry," she said apologetically. "I don't know what came over me. That is not how I am normally."

"What is normal?" Steven said coyly. "I think you knew what you were doing and you did exactly what you wanted to do." He bent down to kiss her again, their lips colliding and a furious tussle ensuing as they passionately embraced, his hands taking a firmer grip on her hips.

They broke apart once more Sharon giving a concerned look once more. Without a word he tried to kiss her a third time but she spun around in his clutch and presented her back to him. Steven's spurned kiss landing softly on her shoulder. Sharon tried to remove his hands from her hips but he refused to cooperate. Another soft kiss touched her neck, followed by another above that, and another. She closed her eyes and felt his warm breath breeze over her bare neck, shoulders and back.

"I don't know if we should be doing this Steven."

"Just say the word and I'll stop," he whispered in her ear, her body quivering under his warm breath. "But you don't want to stop. Do you?"

Sharon let the last of her resistance drain from her body and fell back into his clutches, his hands wrapping themselves around her waist and riding a little higher up her dress. His kisses became moister and more prolonged as he worked over every inch of her bare skin stopping only to nibble gently on her ear lobe. She let out a sigh.

Her hands slid down his thighs eliciting a slight grunt in response from him, his body pushing up against her with more force than before. She could feel his hardness rub up against her back, her fingers coming daringly close to his crotch but stopping short as she realized what she was doing.

"Stop Steven, I'm not sure I can go through with this." She tried in vain to pull away from him but his grip refused to yield. "Steven, I really think you should let go of me."

Steven stepped around her, not releasing his grip and stood before her staring directly into her eyes. Sharon tried to avoid looking at him but could feel his presence overpowering her. She made a futile attempt to break his grip.

He kissed her with impressive force taking her by surprise. She soon surrendered and returned the kiss. Their tongues interlocked and she felt his hands slide down to her buttocks pulling her against his bulging manhood. Sharon grabbed a handful of his vest pulling it from his shoulders and dropping it to the floor. Their mutual exploration became ever more adventurous as they searched each others figures, their lips never parting.

Suddenly Sharon felt a hard poke on the small of her back unsettling her. She broke aware from Steven's embrace to find they were not alone. She glanced over her shoulder to see the unemotional face of the second barman. He had entered the room while they were occupied and now pressed his body up against her. An unsettled Sharon pushed against Steven looking for a way out of the sandwich.

"Let me go Steven," pleaded Sharon with a hint of anxiety in her voice.

"I told you she was a likely one."

Sharon turned stunned by the sudden callous tone Steven's voice had taken. The pupils of his eyes narrowed and his body became rigid, the two men pinning Sharon between them. The second barmen cupped the undersides of her breasts and pushed his pelvis up against her butt. She gave another futile struggle as the unnamed man's hardness ran across her cheeks and over her kidneys.

"What are you doing Steven?" Sharon's said clearly uneasy with what was happening. "Let me go Steven or I'll scream."

"Sure you will darling. You came in here knowing what was going to happen. There weren't too many complaints when it was just you and me. Why not double the pleasure?" his voice was smug and self satisfied. "Oh, I should introduce this young man, his name is Richard."

Richard said nothing but offered a wry smile to Steven in reply. He gave Sharon a cursory peck on the nape of her neck. She pulled away staring at the far wall and avoided looking at the two men.

"Steven ... I want to ..."

Sharon was cut off by Richard's firm hands sliding up over her pert breasts and offering a subtle squeeze. Steven's torso pushed up against her and his warm breath wafted across her face as he touched his lips on her forehead. He took hold of her right hand, his fingers dwarfing hers, and pulled it towards his body sandwiching it hard between them. She looked back into his eyes. They had reverted back to the empathetic look he had given her before.

"What better way to get yours back from your husband than with a little mindless fun," Steven said with a smirk. Sharon opened her mouth to protest but was cut off by a finger pushed up against her lips. "Yes darling, I know the entire story."

A stunned Sharon shrank back into the clutches of Richard whose hands slid down the silky fabric of her dress catching part of her exposed right leg causing her to noticeably react. She let all resistance in her hand subside. The familiar sound of a zipper being taken down startled her. Steven guided her limp hand onto the shaft of his manhood giving her a poignant stare. With a rough jerk he forced her hand up and down his cock before slowly letting go of her wrist, her hand staying in place.

"That's not so bad is it? You are so hot for it. I can tell." Steven kissed her hard on the lips and their tongues tangled once more distracting her from Richard's presence. Sharon found her hand unconsciously stroking his sizeable cock, slowly at first, her supple skin eliciting a muffled groan from him as she rubbed his meaty head.

A firm slap greeted the skin on her back as Richard took down his pants and rubbed his own length over her bare back. Richard's hands took another rough grip of her breasts and squeezed them again as he pushed her shoulder straps down her arms and let the front of her dress plunge dramatically almost revealing her swollen nipples.

"I've never done anything like this before," panted Sharon in a quiet voice. She caught her breath and both men's hands worked over her body, manipulating her dress as they went. She looked to Steven for reassurance.

"Of course you haven't darling, but you'll love it." Steven leant over and began to kiss her shoulder in small suckling motions. She twisted her head away from his and found Richard's intense stare mere inches from her face. He wasted no time in planting his own firm kiss on her lips, a kiss which she struggled to meet as his tongue darted around her mouth.

Steven took a grip on her hip and guided all three of them towards the antique ottoman which sat at the other side of the room. He stopped when the back of his knees met the lip of the seat. Richard remained pressed up against Sharon's back, his lips pressed against her slender shoulders causing her to moan. He guided Sharon onto her knees in the center of the ottoman, Richard following behind her. Steven remained standing on the floor.

"First things first," announced Steven, his strides falling to the floor. He looked down to see Sharon's well adorned fingers working their way up and down his shaft. "You are going to put those luscious lips of yours all over my hard cock."

Sharon immediately found a pang of fear as Steven delivered his orders with a stern authoritative tone. Steven's hand slid up her torso and over her chest, cupping her neck and offered a hurried nudge. Sharon did not know what was coming over her but found herself sinking to her knees, Steven's manhood approaching ever closer.

"That's it darling, get a nice firm hold on that." Sharon brought her second hand up and gripped the base of his endowment seeing his girth for the first time. She heard Richard offer a brief snigger as Sharon settled on her knees and slid forward into Steven's lap.

With reckless abandon she placed her lips on his knob and gently sucked on it causing him to stir. Her lips worked down his shaft over each vein and wrinkle all the way to his pelvis stopping to kiss one of his shaven balls. Steven gasped in delight as she returned back up the side of his cock and paid more attention to his sensitive head. He murmured some hushed encouragement, his head lolling back as she did her work.

Sharon had no idea what had come over her, it felt so visceral and erotic to turn the tables on the stranger, making him beg for relief as she expertly worked him over. She was no longer concerned with Richard's intentions as he continued to grope her rear and stroke his cock up and down her thighs, occasionally slapping it across her buttocks.

"You boys have no idea what you are in for," she purred with a certain defiance. Steven was about to respond when Sharon abruptly took his cock into the back of her mouth and let her tongue wrap around his width. Her lips formed a tight seal around his flesh as she applied a powerful suction. Steven let out a deep groan as Sharon began to run her lips up and down his shaft faster and faster.

"Oh fuck ... that feels so fucking good ... ahhh," cried Steven. "Fuck you got to get some of this Richard."

Sharon found herself firmly attached to Steven's cock driving him to ecstasy with every stroke. Unexpectedly she felt her long dress slide up her legs with a couple of rough tugs. Richard struggled with the dress pulling it out from under Sharon's legs with a frantic desire to join in the fun.

The cool air in the drafty room greeted the skin on Sharon's firm buttocks. Her dress slid down the small of her back giving Richard an unparalleled view of her lace panties. She waited in anticipation as his firm touch slid up the inside of her thigh and over her still clothed crevice. He slapped her right cheek with an unyielding hand. She took a hand away from Steven's crotch and wrapped a finger around the lace of her panties, snaring the underwear and sliding them from her rump and down to her knees.

"Oh yeah, you're getting hot for it now aren't you darling?" cooed Steven. "You're getting real horny aren't you?"

Sharon looked back up at Steven, he seemed totally cocksure and in control of things. She offered an impish grin in reply to his corny attempts at dirty talk. "Of course I am, but can you boys handle yourself well enough to satisfy me?" She could hear both men inhale deeply as they took in her comment.

Richard traced his cock up along her slit, sliding up under her belly and back away from her body. He continued the motion, his manhood parting the short pubic hairs on her mound.

"Well are you going to please me?" taunted Sharon looking back over her shoulder at Richard.

He gripped the head of his shaft and with one clean jerk guided it deep inside her. Sharon stifled the desire to moan as his lengthy cock slid in and out of her moist pussy. She could hear Richard's breathing become deeper and more ragged as he slammed back into her, building his pace. She turned to see Steven's familiar cock wavering in her face. Without warning she latched back onto it and worked it at the same pace that Richard penetrated her.

Steven's hands slid down her shoulders and fished a fleeting piece of her dress from her side, tugging the dress away from her breasts and pushing it down her waist. The cool air caused Sharon's engorged nipples to tingle driving her lust even higher while she worked both men having abandoned all reservations she had felt before.

She felt liberated by the twist in events. She would never have dreamed of being involved in a threesome with two handsome young men before. That sense of liberation made the moment all the more erotic.

Richard butted up against Sharon and held their two bodies together, she could tell that he was close to climax and was trying to regain his composure. She took her lips away from Steven's hardness. "Time to change roles," she announced to no one in particular. Both Steven and Richard appeared to be taken aback by Sharon's new found power.

She pulled herself away from Richard receiving a groan in response as he tried to keep control of himself. She pulled Steven by his cock onto the bed and commanded him to lay down flat. Richard clambered off the bed not knowing what the older woman was trying to organize. Both men watched in amazement as Sharon unhitched her dress and shimmied out of the silky garment, letting it fall to the floor. She stood before them wearing nothing but her black heels and a devilish grin.

Steven watched as she straddled his body and took a firm grip on the base of his cock bringing it underneath her. She slowly but surely sank back down onto his swollen member eliciting a pleasure filled response.

"You are so fucking hot," offered Steven clearly beside himself as she began to work herself up and down his shaft. She teased her right nipple between her thumb and forefinger in an enticing display. Her gaze turned to Richard who stood watching the two of them, his pants wrapped around his ankles and his cock in his hands.

"If you think you can take some more come over here," she declared with a lascivious tone. She beckoned him with a seductive hand gesture. Richard took a tentative step to her side and was shocked to see her immediately pounce on his hardness. Sharon took his head into her lips and licked the entire length of his cock, tasting herself on him. With a strong clutch on him she pulled him against the lip of the ottoman. Her pumping on Steven's cock remained constant as she did so.

Steven sat up and placed his hands over her modest bust playfully shifting their weight side to side and fondling her hardened nubs. He took one of the buds in his mouth and sucked on it, driving Sharon further down Richard's cock until she almost gagged. He turned his attentions to her second nipple and licked it lavishly.

Sharon ran her tight grip down Richard's shaft taking her lips off him and rubbing his head along her cheek and under her nose. "Got anymore left in you big boy?"

"Take her from behind," spurred Steven causing Sharon to swing her head around abruptly and cast her stare upon him. Richard eluded her grasp and slid down her side clambering onto the maze of legs behind them.

"Wait a minute ..." blurted Sharon. "I think you are going a little too far with this." Her voice was frantic as Richard pushed against her spine and gripped her breasts with both hands. Both men capitalized on her moment of hesitation and loss of control.

"Not so sure of yourself now. Are you darling?" Steven posed with a cheeky tone. Sharon squirmed as she felt Richard's wet knob run down her vertebrae and between her cheeks. His hands let go of her breasts and he pushed her shoulders down onto Steven who held her hips tight against his crotch.

"I'm not too sure of this," Sharon said almost squealing. She tried furiously to push herself upright but could not overpower the two stronger men. "Please Richard, Steven, stop don't ..."

Sharon's pleas fell on deaf ears. Richard rubbed his slippery cock over Sharon's tight puckered hole. She gasped and dug her nails into Steven's chest and arm as Richard's cock hovered over her anus and perineum. He grunted as he stabbed his broad head at the rose bud before him, each time rebounding off its clenched entrance.

"Relax darling you'll enjoy it," offered Steven running his fingers through her raven black hair. He pulled her head down without hesitation and gave her a probing kiss.

Richard seized on the opportunity and pushed hard against her puckered hole. Her anus parting and he slipped in with a couple of rough jerks. Sharon immediately sprung up with superhuman strength and let out a shrill cry as Richard's girth violated her. Both men were stunned by the volume and pitch of Sharon's protestations. She quickly quieted down offering a pained groan as she sunk limply onto Steven.

"Oh shit, oh shit," moaned Sharon sucking in a few deep breaths to recollect herself. She let out another pained response as Richard pulled half his length out of her Sharon's ass. Before she could offer another protest he slammed back into her further than before. Steven kissed her passionately and she moaned in his mouth at the feeling of being penetrated anally.

Sharon picked herself back up and began to pound back onto Steven's swollen phallus. He returned the favor by pushing back into her, both of them driving each other closer to climax. Steven began to exhale loudly as his self control began to slip.

She could feel Richard push in and out of her raw anus, the intense burning sensation it brought heightening every minute input. Richard bucked up hard against her, panting deeply, his body spent.

"Fuck I'm going to cum," cried Steven. Richard gave a corresponding grunt finally sliding his cock free of her tight hole. "Quick, get off."

Sharon let Steven escape from her attentions, both men standing beside the ottoman holding their greasy cocks in hand. She had an idea of what they were proposing and with a devilish delight she was going to grant them their wish.

Sharon pushed herself to the edge of the seat and sat up facing them, both men closing in on her. She wrapped a hand around each cock and directed them towards her face. She ran her tongue lasciviously over her lips providing them with their final impetus to climax. Both men grunted in retort.

Richard was the first to lose his cool and he fired his first load across Sharon's left cheek and eye. Sharon planted her mouth belatedly on his knob and caught the last of his ejaculate letting it sit on her tongue as she took her lips off him one last time. She watched as a pearly white string stretched from her mouth to his cock before breaking and dribbling down her chin.

"Oh God here comes my load," interjected Steven through clenched teeth. The young man wailed out loud as he cummed hard on Sharon's gorgeous face. His ejaculate splattered across the right hand side of her face and down her chest as he drained every last morsel out of his manhood.

"Mmm yum," purred Sharon playfully showing a side of herself that even shocked her. "You two obviously couldn't ..."

The door swung open suddenly shocking all three of them. Sharon's estranged husband stood at the door having struggled to open it in response to Sharon's high pitched cries. His eyes widened as a number of nameless faces crowded behind him.

"What the hell have you done?" Paul seethed. "You bloody slut!"

Sharon reverted back to her feelings of fear and anxiety. What had she just done?

12