Element of Distruction

Story Info
Daniel confronts a demon from his past.
2.2k words
3.2
12.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat covered me a damp sheet, clinging to my flesh, holding the August heat and humidity in. A drop of sweat snaked down between my breasts to pool at my navel. I sighed and rolled to the foot of the bed and reached to open the mini bar fridge. The cool air gasped and died against the heat of the room. The fridge door snapped shut behind me as I rolled back to the head of the bed. I watched as beads of condensation formed on the bottle, gathering into one larger bead of water to fall from the plastic. It landed with a silent sizzle against the heat of my skin. With my finger tips I slowly spread the water. Watching goose bumps form under my touch.

I let my head drop back as the wave of pleasure crawled to perk my nipples. I cupped my breast and pinched the hardened bud between thumb and forefinger. Looking over the swell of my breast and pass my hand I could see Daniel watch. Eyes so rich and hypnotic the color was undiscovered mix of brown and amber. I let my eyes slide to his lips. Lips full and wet from his unconscious lick in reaction to the fondling of my nipple. My breath caught at the thought of those lips searing my flesh with the heat they caused. I reached out to stroke his bare shoulder, my finger leaving a trail in the sweat as I traced my way down to his chest. I circled his nipple teasingly, watching the reaction of my touch. His eyelids became heavy and a soft moan slipped between his slightly parted lips. I rolled to all fours and with my mouth just inches from his nipple blew softly. A low growl crawled from his throat.

"Does she make you feel like this?" I asked. Daniel jerked awake, his eyes cutting into mine.

"You have no right to talk about her. Your lips are not worthy to speak her name."

"My lips seem to be worthy of your flesh. Plus why are you with me and not in her bed?"

"I am in her bed wench." He spoke between clenched teeth. Pinning me down, my hands above my head, he brought his face so close I could only focus on his eyes. The swirl of amber and brown burn with hate. Sweat dripping from his chest landing between my breasts then rolled down the curve of my ribcage.

"You made your choice back when you chose his bed over mine." Daniel spat.

"Now your nothing but flesh to me. Nothing but a toy when she is gone. Raven has my heart and I have hers. You ever speak ill of her you will never be in my bed again." He shoved my wrist into the bed harder.

"Do I make myself clear? Raven is my soul, something you are with out."

"If you hate me so then why fuck me?" I smiled. With a flash his hand was gripping my jaw so tight I had to swallow hard to fight the tears.

"I fuck you simply to fill the urge when she is not here. As far as hating you, No... hate is too close to love and I love only Raven. You mean nothing. Fire burn deep in my gut. I don't know what hurt worse, the pain of his grip or his words. Fighting back the tears I spit in his face.

"A true reaction from a half breed. So uncivilized. Like a stray dog." Laughing he said.

"Did you really think a mongrel could ever be a purebred? Just like your human bitch of a mother. Passed around from court to court. She was nothing but a court pet. The only good use for a mutt is a pet." I could feel his amusement of my humiliation grow. He had slid between my legs. His hardness spearing at my inner thigh.

"You get aroused at humiliating me." I lashed.

"And I supposed to be the uncivilized one. What if you precious Raven knew how much you enjoy a dirty little mutt like myself." My teeth clicked from the impact as he backhanded me. I would not give him the pleasure of seeing how much it hurt. My tongue searched my mouth for the source of the blood. The slap had made me bite my tongue.

"I told you not to speak her name.' he growled gripping my face once again. He jerked me up by my wrist. Gripping them hard enough to bruise he rolled me to my stomach. He laid full on me his weight solid and hard. He spread my legs with his and ground himself against me.

"the only thing you need to do when it comes to taking care of this." He finished with a thrust of his hips. His hardness was solid and ungiving against me, causing me to yelp. He found my heat and slid inside without caution. Thrusting full into me. His fingers entwined in my onyx colored hair. Gripping and pulling me back to him.

"Do I make myself clear?" He asked as his mouth went to my neck and his tongue found my pulse licking at the sweat. I cried out from the rush of pleasure as a orgasm burst inside of me. Bursting wet and hot all over him. His thrusts came harder and faster. I felt the hate scream from every pore of his body. Hate for me. Hate for himself. Hate That ha had my legs wrapped around him and not hers. In the mirror of the headboard I could see it in his eyes that with each thrust the hate grew. The amber swirled and blazed against the smoothness of the brown. It was magically hypnotic. I feel the temperature rise in the room.

"You're going to loose control if you're not careful." I laughed. With one sudden thrust he stopped and withdrew. Pulling out he unleashed his hot liquidness over my backside.

"I know what you're doing Phoenix and it'll never happen. This is the closes you'll ever come to caring my child." He spat and climbed off the bed. I turned to watch him walk away. The sweat ran in rivers down his back curving with the lines of his muscles. Under the bronzes of his skin. I giggled in the darkness as I heard him turn on the shower. The giggle became laughter the laughter turned to tears and the tears to sobbing. He was right I had pushed him. I had pushed him to that point. I knew he would take me just to shut me up. Once I had him there he would be thinking of only his need. Then ta da I would be with his seed. My breath caught as the shower stopped. I could hear him towel off. Closing my eyes I saw the terry cloth towel smooth over that sweet flesh, flesh that I had caressed with tongue and finger tip time and time again. The fire sparked deep down in me. The heat grew, climbing up my spine. I rubbed myself spreading him allover me, mixing him with my sweat. I kept my eyes closed and savored the feel of it, the sent seeping into my flesh. A flash of him taking me in a wash of a rain storm, we had rode up a trail and had had a picnic. When the clouds came in we'd talked of heading back, only to find out that Mother Nature had another plan for us. When the rain had came he'd dismounted and walked the horses, leading us to dry cover. As he'd helped me down I saw the look of hunger in his eyes he took in how my wet t-shirt had clung to my breast. His mouth was hungry on my rain cooled skin, warming the chill with his hot mouth and breath. I remember the quiver of my body from his from his touch.

"You are mine." He'd said in broken breath in between kisses, his lips soft and gentle on mine.

"Phoenix you are mine, my mate I could never love another. I don't care if you're not pure of blood. I could not exist with out you. My heart would die." He'd showered me with kisses as he'd held my face in his hands.

"I will never betray you," I had said "never." As I wrapped my arms around his neck.

The memory faded and I was back in the room with its stale hotel smell. He was over me a look of both hunger and disgust. I crawled to the foot of the bed, wrapping the bed sheet around me, I stood to walk to the bathroom with its pale haze. His fingers dug into my arm as he grabbed me. I looked at the floor and its bur bur carpet. Threads of greens and reds raced in lines to the bathroom door.

"Lay down." He whispered.

"Why so that you can belittle me and then get off at my disgrace?" I hissed my eyes black in the soft glow of the bathroom light. He brushed my hair back behind my ear, a touch reminiscent of his touches of the past.

"You hurt me when you went to him. Then I found out that you were pregnant. I knew...." He swallowed back his pain.

"I knew it was mine but you just stood there blank faced and said no it wasn't." His voice still trembling.

"We were young and foolish. I didn't know what real love was, I didn't think I deserved the love you had for me." I answered with out expression. His grip tightened on my arm.

"No you were selfish. You had you chance once. I was cold for so long and now Raven has woken something in me that I thought long died. She has brought to life a dead heart, a heart that you killed. Killed the day that you murdered my son." He growled between clenched teeth his fingers digging in more.

"I hated you for a long time Phoenix. I wanted you to suffer. Suffer for the pain you caused me. Suffer for the heart and the life you took with out guilt." His eyes cold black steel blades of hate cutting into my soul. I knew at that moment he'd not wish me dead but wish me nothing but sorrow and suffering for the pain I'd caused him.

"You have your world now, your love, your bride. Yet you still come crawling to my bed. Why is that? Daniel why come if everything you have us so perfect and I have caused you so much pain?" I asked my voice emotionless and cold. I would not give him the satisfaction of seeing my pain. The pain I already carried from the mistakes of the past. My Mistakes. The room spun as I fell to the bed. The sting grew as the shock wore off. I did not taste blood this time but the pain was worse. He'd connected with my cheek bone. The pain throbbed deep. I could hear his breathing, it was ragged. My statement had hit a nerve.

"You say my words mean nothing but your reaction says otherwise." I lashed out without moving from where I lay.

"Can you answer my question or is the guilt to much for you?" I challenged him slowly turning to look at him. A hot wind blasted through the window like someone opening an oven set to broil. I felt Daniel's powers climb across my skin. My heart began to race, I had gone too far. He would see me dead if I kept it up. Then again death by his hands would be welcomed. I would not fight him I wanted this. I had wanted it from the first moment I'd betrayed him. I could feel the heat grow with in me. Blood rushed through my veins pounding in my ears. My head began to throb. I rode it like a wild stallion; I would not give in to the pain until the end. I could barely breathe from the heat. Anyone not of element blood would not have lasted this long. I needed to suffer for the pain I'd caused.

"NO!" He ragged grabbing me from the bed.

"You will not be the martyr and leave your death on my hands." he said as he shook me back to clarity.

"You will suffer all your days and the only thing I will leave your is this." He answered placing his hand on my stomach. I felt The explosion surge inside me. Terror burst into my eyes.

"No Daniel, Please don't take that from me, please." I cried as the searing pain began to make me weak. He held me by my arm his hand still on my stomach unleashing it's destruction. I felt the hot thick liquid slide down the inside of my thighs. Daniel removed his hand and the pain was gone but the damage was already done. He'd made sure of that. Tears stung my eyes and blurred my sight as I slid down the side of the bed to the blood pooled at my feet. I just stared blindly at the crimson liquid that now covered my hands as jag after jag of sobs racked over me. I looked up. He just stood there looking down at me with no remorse.