Elena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men holding her began to rub and carress her through her thin shift. She closed her eyes, willing them to stop. When she felt a hand pinch hard at her nipple, she cried out and opened to her eyes to see Kaden struggling against his bonds like a bull. She had to complete her plan.

Elena smiled, leaning into the hand, throwing her head back in pleasure. She felt a tear at her shoulder, and the cool air touch her nipple. She opened her eyes, and looked to the leader. She caught his eyes, trailed them down his body. She licked her lips when she got to his crotch, willing him to come over. He groaned and then hastened over. She felt his lips at her throat, hands pulling at her nipples. The hands trailed down to the hem of her chemise, and she caught her breath when she felt his hands on her thighs. He thought it was in pleasure and gave a cruel laugh.

His hands rose to the apex of her thighs, and she struggled to still herself. She felt his fingertip trace her womanhood, and wanted to cry. When she felt a finger enter her, she couldn't stop the shaking. She fought back a tear, and thought of Kaden. He really was a beautiful man. Any woman would be lucky to have a man like that to fight for her, to want her. The finger began to pump in and out of her, and she trembled. This did not feel right, it wasn't supposed to be like this. He muttered something about wetness and then dropped to his knees. She felt something wet touch her between her legs and fought back a gag. He placed his mouth right next to her womanhood and suckled. When his tongue reached it's target, her knee rose hard and she heard him thud to the ground. She pushed one man off with her shoulder and the next she kneed in his groin.

While they were on the ground, she ran over to Kaden and rushed to untie him. She was just releasing the last cord when the first man came at them. Kaden roared and thrust him to the ground, finishing off the other two in minutes. Elena opened her eyes to three dead men on the ground, and Kaden heaving in air, standing before her. She hesitated, not sure where to start.

"Stop." Kaden ordered quietly. He stood before her, lifting her chin until she had to meet his eyes. She read all she needed to in his eyes – approval, fear, and care. She knew that he understood why she had done what she did. She felt his finger carress the line of her cheek, and raised her mouth to his. At the first touch, she felt sparks, heard him groan. He moved his lips against hers slowly, testing. When she grabbed his shoulders to pull him against her, it was as if he unleashed hell. He became aggressive, demanding. He yanked her against him, molded her body to his. She could feel every muscle, every bone of his body. She gasped in a fevered breath, felt his tongue enter her mouth and stroke against her. She moaned and fought back.

She felt his hands run the length of her body, stroke her hair, the bones in her neck, and then rest on the tops of her breasts. He pulled down the chemise where it had torn, so that it sagged to her waste. His breath hitched, and she fought the urge to stretch against him. When she felt his mouth on her nipples, she let out a scream and her mouth latched onto his bent neck. Her fingers ran through his soft hair, grabbing and pulling. His hands pushed up the bunched chemise at her thighs, and he tore it off in one pull. She shivered, reaching to take off his clothes. When they were both naked, he laid her down on top of the blanket. He looked into her eyes, giving her the chance to back away. She hooked her legs on the back of his and pulled him firmly down. He smiled at her spirit, and bit her shoulder gently. He felt her shudder, and placed his hands on her knees.

His hands stroked up to the apex of her thighs, and she moaned for him to continue. When she felt the first brush of his hands against her, she jumped. She sucked at his mouth, breathlessly begging him for release. She felt his finger slide into her and she shook in pleasure. Each time in finger slid in, he rubbed her clit with his thumb. It took only minutes for her to being the age-old shaking. She saw stars, and clenched around his hand.

When she opened her eyes, he was on his back looking up, his arm around her shoulders as a pillow. She leaned against him, pressing her breasts on his arm, her legs entangling with his. His breath hissed in, and she stroked his abdomen.

"Stop this, or I won't be able to stop for you." Kaden warned, trying to move away from her hand. Elena stroked down his abdomen, cupping his hardness in her hand. He stiffened, and his hand went to her lower back.

"If you stop, I will kill you." Kaden chuckled at her response, pressing against her back to move her closer against him. He felt her fingers clench around him, and it was pure torture. He felt her fingertips dance against his length, a teasing agony that left him writhing for release. He reached for her hair, but only grasped air. He looked up in alarm, getting to see Elena poised above his cock, her cherry mouth circled around him. He tried to shift away, to warn her, but he felt her wet mouth drift down his staff and couldn't do anything but try to breathe. That she was an innocent, and wanted to taste him, drove him crazy. He had never been so turned on in his life. He felt her lips tighten around him, and suck as she rose up, and back down, each time tamping down on his impending orgasm.

When she rose up, he finally caught his breath and gave her a lecturing look. She smiled temptingly and he kissed the corner of her mouth. He felt her thighs settle around him and rest against his manhood. He knew he should warn her, but didn't want her to tense up. He lifted his thighs and entered her. She gasped, her body tightening for a moment, and then he felt her relax down onto his cock. He whispered to her, making sure she was alright, and she just wiggled and moaned her pleasure. He smiled, thanking his lucky stars he had found a woman like her. He lifted her waist, feeling her surprise, and then brought her down against him. They groaned simultaneously, and she caught up the rhythm. He felt her breasts brush against his chest with each thrust, and squeezed her rear end. She squealed, and settled down against him hard. His whole body tightened, and he decided he had had enough.

He flipped her onto her back, and thrust into her in one stroke. She cried out in pleasure and brought his mouth down to hers. She begged for release, and in a few more strokes, she began to clench around him. His mouth latched onto her breasts and she cried out, and lost it. When he felt her tighten around him, he couldn't hold on any longer. They groaned in identical agony and pleasure, and drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED.

12