Elena Dominates her Male Boss Pt. 02: Blue Balls

Story Info
Rejection is harsh.
831 words
3.67
18.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks had passed since the liaison at the swinger's club. Elena and Alex still worked together, but the dynamic had changed. For the first few days, he didn't interact with Elena at all. Eventually, they continued as business as usual, but Elena knew the night had to have piqued his interest.

She hadn't pursued the affair aggressively for a few reasons. One, she recognized that this relationship was special, maybe a once in a lifetime experience (though she was enjoying getting acquainted with her dominant side). She wanted time to think about how best to proceed. Second, she enjoyed messing with his head. She was on his mind. She had to be. Keeping him guessing as to what would come next was fun.

Finally, after three long weeks, she hatched out a plan with her partners in crime, Jen and Amy. She sent Alex a text.

Elena: "Book a room for us at the Ritz tonight. Don't wear any underwear."

Elena, Jen, and Amy were giggling in their hotel room. They had ordered a bottle of champagne with strawberries on his tab. The girls were lounging in lingerie, thigh high stockings, garters, peek a boo pieces. Sex toys were ready for use on the bedside table.

The girls cheered when they heard his knock at the door. Elena opened it, looking stunning in her black lingerie and high heels. She was a little drunk when she grabbed his shirt and pulled him inside, securing the door behind him.

Elena told Alex, "Tonight, I want you to do everything we say." Elena filmed the experience on her phone. The more blackmail, the better. She was enjoying her ownership of him.

Jen and Amy undressed Alex. He was already hard. His face expressed disbelief in this surreal experience, and excitement at the prospect of a menage a quatre. The girls tied him to a chair. He playfully struggled against the restraints.

The girls turned their attention to each other. Elena had a few lesbian experiences in college. She was a two on the Kinsey scale. Amy had come on to Elena a few times after they had been drinking, and she was finally about to indulge in her friend's offer.

The girls kissed and undressed each other. This was the first time Alex had seen Elena naked. He looked like he was about to explode in his chair. Jen and Amy shared in licking Elena's pussy. Jen grabbed the dildo and let Amy finish Elena's sexual crescendo. Jen kissed Elena on the lips while Elena came in rapturous clitoral orgasm.

Elena returned the favor on Amy while Jen used a strap-on on Elena from behind. The girls continued in this fashion for over an hour, sharing each other, upgrading from friendship to sexual partnership. Alex projected an almost manic, animal energy toward the women. He was tiring of the restraints.

Elena began to doubt her plan. She felt that she was poking a dangerous bear. Women don't naturally understand a man's "on" button. It's a behavior that has to be learned. When a man receives signals that he is welcome in a woman's bed, a kind of tunnel vision occurs, and he pursues with eyes on the prize. A woman can start and stop, but testosterone is a different kind of driver.

Still, there was some kind of connection that Alex and Elena shared. Something inside of Elena told her that, ultimately, Alex wanted to test the boundaries as well. Women came to Alex easily, but there was something missing in his dynamic with women that Elena was only starting to explore. It was a part of Alex that gave Elena her power over him.

The girls finished activity. Jen and Amy started to get dressed. Alex look panicked as the realization settled that he would not be allowed to join. He pulled against the restraints. Elena surveyed him, almost pitying him, but she reminded herself that he didn't deserve her pity.

All the girls finished dressing. Jen and Amy opened the door to the hallway and waited. Elena approached Alex. She was thoroughly sexed and had the scent of three females on her. Elena untied Alex. For the first time, she felt an urge to have sex with him, but she put the feeling aside for the moment.

At this point, she didn't care. He could finish himself in the room. He could go downstairs and easily pick up a female at the bar. No matter what happened, there would never again be a female who treated Alex like this. For better or for worse, she would always be his alpha.

The blackmail didn't have any significance anymore, Elena realized when she picked up her camera. Her hold on him was mental. He could choose to continue with her or not, but she decided to throw him a bone.

"Don't worry," Elena said, "Next time you will leave more satisfied."

Elena left knowing that they were not done with each other.