The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

"Oh, slow down, Amber," Elena gasped. Even though the girl's lashing tongue had an immediate effect of bring out a gush of her warm cream, Elena wanted her to savor the moment, and enjoy herself. "There's no rush. I'll get there, believe me. I'll be cumming on your tongue in no time." She was stroking Amber's blonde hair as she gave her loving instructions, and when Amber returned to her feast, it was with slow, gentle laps of her tongue.

Elena kept her pussy shaved as bare and as smooth as a baby's bottom and Amber's tongue slipped and slathered across her aged, fully active pussy. Elena's juices had been flowing for a while and Amber found the taste as sweat as the wine they had been drinking. Elena was soon moaning under the young woman's oral attentions and indeed climaxed within minutes.

"Oh, sooooo good, Amber. So very good," Elena said in a hushed voice. She continued to enjoy her young lover's oral attentions for some time, and when her second orgasm began to roll, she let her know about it.

"Ooohh, god yes! Oh, Amber! That's it! That's it! Eat my pussy, baby! Eat my cream! Aaaaaaahhhhhh!" Elena continued to cum for a long time, her cream a never-ending flow that Amber hungrily lapped up and swallowed down. Her tongue dug high into her hole to seek out more, and was met with another warm gush of Elena's sweet nectar.

Finally, Elena's orgasm subsided, and she took Amber's hands in hers. She pulled the girl to her and kissed her, deep and with heated passion. Elena tasted herself upon Amber's lips, as she often did with her lovers, and swabbed her tongue across her lips and chin to catch as much as she could. Finally, she slumped back into the sofa and Amber rolled close beside her. She laid her blonde head into Elena's ample bosom and lightly caressed her mother-in-law's naked belly, just above the point where she had learned to enjoy a new phase of her sexuality.

After they had gathered their breath, still naked upon the sofa, Elena poured the last of the wine into a single glass, which they shared.

"That was wonderful," Amber eventually said, admitting to both herself and Elena that she had enjoyed her first lesbian affair. "I never knew it tasted so good, you know. Maybe I'd have done it sooner, with one of my friends." She looked to Elena and with a soft smile on her lips, she said, "I wish we could do this again. I want to make love to you, over and over again." Amber looked up into Elena's eyes and admitted, "I think I'm in love with you."

"That's just the wine and your post-climax hormones speaking, young lady," Elena replied. "You're in love with my son, your husband. What you feel here is sexual lust and fulfillment. That is what you want and what I have given you." She took the glass from Amber and drank. "If you and Jason were to settle down here, in Regal Bay, I could teach you so much, and introduce you to other girls like yourself. Maybe Janice would like to get to know her new sister-in-law better."

"I'd like that," Amber purred. "But I've got a job waiting in Des Moines. And Jason's still working at Iowa State. What would we do here? What would I do? My degree is in broadcast journalism."

"Well, on that point, I know that the university here is about to start up a local television station. I have it on good authority that they will have a news department, and will be in need of quality, youthful reporters."

"I don't know," Amber sighed. "I'd have to talk to Jason about it. What would he do?"

"Well, I know a couple of people, and I know Jason always liked the idea of being a firefighter. I know the city department is expanding and looking for new firemen." Elena felt assured that she had Amber on the hook now. It only took convincing her son to stay in Regal Bay. She was sure that Amber would be on her side in this, especially if the promise of future sexual pleasure was in the cards for her.

"Jason will be home soon," Amber said as she sat up suddenly. "I don't think he should catch us like this." She was up and gathering up her clothing before Elena could respond. Instead, she watched her young lover dash off, headed for the upstairs bathroom and a shower. The next few days would be critical for Elena, if she was to have any hope of keeping her son and his wife, her newest lover, in Regal Bay.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers