Eleni - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around a little, honey," said Kostas.

With her cheeks red as blood, she turned around and showed us her back. I was almost having a heart attack. Her ass cheeks were fully exposed, the thong string had disappeared between them. It was the most I had ever seen of Eleni's body. Then I noticed that Kostas was looking at me while I closely inspecting my sisters incredible body.

"How do you find it?" he asked.

I was speechless.

'Great' was the only thing that I could say. The evil grin on his face became bigger.

As my desire into my sister grew bigger, they spent the weekend at the yacht. I masturbated a few times imagining her body, which are immediately followed by a feeling of guilt.

On their return, Eleni was exhausted and had to sleep all day long. She did not talk much about their short vacation. She only responded with short answers to my questions. She just showed a dozen of photos, most of them were showing landscape. She showed me only two pics with her in them. In one of them, she was lying in the sun with Kostas. In the next one, Kostas, Eleni, Vasilis and three other men were posing on the board of the yacht. She said they were friends of Vasilis. In both of the pictures, Eleni was displaying her gorgeous body proudly within her tiny bikini.

****

One week later, Eleni and Kostas arrived home around midnight with a big bottle of tequila. We were sitting in the living room, drinking tequila shots, chatting and laughing. We were all drunk... More drunk than usual. Kostas was insisting Eleni to drink more shots. While she was having her sixth shot, he looked into my eyes with a wide grin on her lips. Honestly speaking, I was expecting something to happen and wishing to see more of my sister's private parts. That grin made it clear that something was coming soon.

As expected, they started cuddling and kissing each other again. I watched them kissing and fondling each other for almost five minutes. His hands were moving all over her body. Then at some point, he moved one hand on her knee and stopped there. His other hand was on her face and fondling her cheek as he was kissing her lips with an open mouth. He started slowly moving up, stroking her legs and rising her skirt up. When he reached to her panties, he paused there a little and gently moved up to her chest.

He was fondling her breasts over the shirt. The top two buttons were already open. Kostas's fingers reached up the third button and he playfully unbuttoned it with one hand. Moving downward, he quickly did the same to the next one. I could see the pillow-like tops of her full, fleshy tits past the gaping opening of her soft, silky shirt.

As Eleni tried to hold his hand, Kostas quickly moved his hand away from her chest. He then started kissing her neck and moved his hand down to stroke her legs again. He leaned forward and kissed her, first lightly, then harder as he reached behind her and unhooked her bra. His lips slowly moved a little down and he kept on sucking the top of her breasts. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning. Once more his lips found hers and unbeknown to her, he quickly unbuttoned the rest of the buttons and all too soon her shirt was completely open. I was eagerly watching him with my dick rock hard and my heart pounding like crazy. I was hoping to see my sister's tits naked first time under the bright light of my living room's lamp. He put the palms of his hands on her stomach and ran them up to her breasts. Lifting the front of her bra upward, her gorgeous breasts came into view, which was driving me crazy. There was no sign of guilt within me; the only thing I felt was pure lust. He cupped her breast once again letting her pink nipples poke out between his thumb and index fingers. She was weakly trying to close the front of her shirt but Kostas's hands were preventing her to do that. Pinching the nipples with his fingers, he watched as they hardened, then kissed down her neck and moved his mouth to her breast, sucking in first her left nipple, before moving to the right nipple. I could hear her breath quicken as he ran his tongue in tiny circles. Between her quick breaths, she was constantly murmuring.

"Mmmhh...Enough... Kostas...Arrghh...Enough."

However, she didn't do anything to stop him. He kept kissing and fondling her. She was still murmuring in a trans with her eyes closed.

"No..Mmmhhh...My brother," she said.

"Let him watch", he whispered to her ear and started sucking her earlobe. She was like electrified.

"Let him admire your magnificent body," he whispered.

While he was still kissing her lips, neck and earlobes alternatively, he moved his body aside and pushed her shirt apart so that her breasts were completely exposed. Her eyes were closed, her face was blushed and her cheeks became red. I could read her embarrassment from her face but she didn't cover herself. Just for a brief time, she held the hem of her shirt, as if she wanted to close the front, but after a short hesitation, she left it and her hands fell aside. She was willingly exposing her body to me; her brother. Kostas led her to lie on the couch with her feet on the floor.

I barely heard her whisper, "Why can't I stop you?"

I was far behind from being ashamed. I wanted to see her tits in all its glory so I leaned over to give her body an intense inspection. I felt pre-cum leaking from my dick.

"She has lovely tits, hasn't she?" asked Kostas to me. I nodded. He was right. They were like two puffy, round cotton balls with gorgeous pink nipples.

"Do you want to touch them?" asked Kostas again. I didn't know what to say. I looked at Eleni's face and saw that she was still keeping her eyes closed. I expected her to protest but she was just biting her lower lip and didn't show any resistance. I looked at Kostas with a questioning face.

"Come on," he said. "Come closer."

I approached to Eleni and watched her expression again. I was looking for a sign of approval. She was just lying there, heavily breathing and waiting obediently for me to touch her body. I could hear the pulse of my heart as I was gently reaching her right tit. There it was...More than a handful...

The first tit I touched belonged to my own sister. It was soft and silky. I held her other breast in my other hand. I was trying to be gentle but the feeling was so intense that I had a strong urge to squeeze them. I played with them for a while and then I took her nipples between my fingers.

"How do you like it?" asked Kostas.

"Nice," I said. "Very nice."

"Good," he said. "Now move a little back, pal."

It was painful for me to leave those perfect tits, but I backed away not to upset them. Maybe they needed a little privacy now. I was expecting them to walk to their room but they were still there and I was still watching my exposed sister. Kostas once again started to kiss her and squeeze her tits. Eleni was still lying there, not making a single move like she was under a spell. This went on for a few minutes and then Kostas reached under her skirt.

"Just move up a little," said Kostas.

She didn't respond.

"Honey?" said Kostas.

She murmured, "Not here."

"I want it here and now," said Kostas. Eleni was trying to resist but she was so weak and couldn't do anything.

"Kostas..." she said barely.

"You want it, too, baby. Aren't you?" he said.

"That's wrong," she whispered.

"Do you love me, honey?"

"Yes," she hissed. "With all my heart."

"Then show me how much you love me."

She didn't say anything but just let out a groan.

"Come on baby, do it."

She lifted her ass a little up.

"Just a little more baby," he said.

She moved her ass a little more. Kostas quickly reached deep under her skirt and removed her panties with one quick movement. My heart almost stopped. I swear that I could smell her womanly scent coming between her legs. She was trying to keep them together. Slowly, Kostas peeled his pants and boxer down, his erect penis coming into view. He gently held my sister's knees with both his hands and parted them apart. He placed himself between her legs, adjusted his penis with his hand and slowly pushed himself forward. Just a moan came out of Eleni's mouth, when he was completely in. Then Kostas started to pump in and out.

Eleni's skirt was blocking my view, I couldn't see the real action below but I could hear his balls slap my sister's ass. With each of his thrusts, her breasts were swaying and my dick was hurting me in my pants.

"Whatever!" I said and freed my dick. I started masturbating while watching them.

"Open your eyes honey," said Kostas. "Look what he is doing."

Eleni opened her eyes and looked at my side.

"You like it?" asked Kostas. She nodded.

"Tell me!"

"I like it."

"What do you like? Come on, tell me love."

"I like him to masturbate."

"While?"

"While he watches me...While he is watching you fuck me."

"Yesss..." hissed Kostas. "Do you want me to show him more?"

She closed her eyes, bit her lover lip and nodded hesitantly. Kostas held her ankles and placed her legs on his shoulders. He moved her skirt up and now her little pink pussy, assaulted by his penis, came into view. My movements became faster.

"Look," said Kostas again. "Open your eyes love... Watch. He's cumming."

Eleni once again looked at my dick. I couldn't hold myself much and started cumming in my hand. Her eyes were locked on my jizz. At the same time, I heard Kostas groan and he pumped in till the end a few times and came in her pussy.

We all laid there a few minutes, trying to catch our breaths. Then, the quickly gathered themselves and went to their room, leaving me in the living room with my jizz in my hand and the incredible memories in my mind.

12