Eleni: The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's give a break for a while, bro. Let give her some time to clear her mind. That was a quite challenging task for her."

"Do you think she is not ready yet?"

"Oh, she is ready."

"So what are we waiting for?"

"What's the hurry? Patience, brother... I want it to be a special moment... For all of us..."

* * *

Special moment... I wondered when this special moment would come. The summer vacation was over, we returned to college and the days passed without any action. Kostas stayed a few times at our small apartment, which I shared with my sister, but they closed the door and remained in Eleni's room, not giving me a chance to taste her delightful skin again. We were like ordinary siblings, as if nothing happened between us. When I tried to ask Kostas, his only response was 'patience...'

One night, I was alone at home watching TV and drinking beer, when they came back from a concert at around 1 am. They were kissing and giggling as they opened the front door and walked inside. Eleni was incredibly sexy again in a loose skirt that didn't quite meet her knees and a plain black tank top. Kostas's hands were exploring her thighs under her skirt.

"Hey, buddy!" Kostas greeted me after they broke the kiss.

"Hi." I replied.

"Hey Aris," said Eleni as she was heading to the refrigerator. Aris sat onto the couch across mine and was watching Eleni.

"Isn't she gorgeous?" he asked.

"She is..." I said.

"She is the hottest girl I ever seen."

"I completely agree," I replied.

"Look at that body, man! A beauty queen!" Kostas said as she was walking towards him.

She laughed and said, "Well, I'm flattered boys. Thank you for the compliments but don't you think you're exaggerating a little?" She handed him a can of beer and sat next to him.

"Of course not, honey." Kostas said and held her face on his hands and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I mean it, baby. You have the perfect body." He said after he kissed her. "Why don't you just stand up for us to admire your magnificent body?"

She blushed and smiled shyly but obeyed his request.

"Turn around."

She whirled around 360 degrees, making her skirt flare out and up, showing her legs right up to her crotch. Kostas, still sitting on the couch, placed his hands on her waist and drew her to him, kissing her stomach over her blouse. His hands moved slowly down and he reached under her skirt.

"What a firm ass," he murmured as he was fondling her ass. Then he moved his hands down to her knees together with her thong. She didn't resist.

"You are an amazing woman Eleni," he said, held her hands and put them on his shoulders. She was looking into his eyes as she was bending at her waist keeping her legs straight. He gently took her face in his hands, kissed her passionately. Then, his hands moved down and found the hem of her skirt. Still kissing her, he slowly pulled her skirt up revealing her wet pussy from behind.

"It's time, Aris," he said breaking the kiss for a moment. "Approach!"

Hearing that my heart began to beat faster with excitement, since 'the moment' finally came. Eleni was kissing her boyfriend and waiting waist down naked obediently. The scent of her wetness filled the room. For a moment, I thought I wouldn't be able to control myself. My cock twitched and jumped in anticipation of sinking deep inside my sister's body. Her naked little pussy glistened with her wetness and I could see the shimmer of her cream smeared on the inside of her thighs.

I approached her and grabbed her hips. I lined up my cock hungrily and rammed it hard into her wet, open, pink pussy. I entered her effortlessly and slid all the way in until my hips contacted her ass. She was hot... Hotter than I expected... I stayed still for a moment, enjoying the hot wetness engulfing my cock. I was in heaven. I was not a virgin anymore. My cock was buried deep in a pussy. The first pussy in my life... The first pussy I was in, belonged to my own sister... My sweet, beautiful sister...

Slowly, I withdrew all the way until my cock slipped from her wetness. No, that was not good. It belonged there. It had to be in that hot, wet opening. I thrust forward again, burying my shaft into her wetness. Then I started pumping in and out slowly, trying to feel every inch of her sweet honey pot. That smooth feeling was driving me crazy. I began to build a rhythm... In and out... In and out... I teased her every few strokes by removing my cock, rubbing it's head on her skit and then re-entering her. I couldn't believe that this was really happening. I was fucking my own sister. My sweet, beautiful sister... I was fucking her, as she was looking into her boyfriends eyes.

"Finally your dreams come true. Are you happy?" asked Eleni.

Am I happy? I was far beyond being happy. I was walking on the clouds. But Kostas answered this question instead of me.

"Yes, my love," he said. "I am happy. Happier than I've ever been."

"Is this hot enough for you?" asked Eleni.

"It is the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"I am doing this for you, my love," she said. "I am fucking my own brother... Just for your pleasure. Just to make you happy... I love you so much, honey... I love you."

Kostas started kissing her lustily again. She moaned loudly into his mouth. I quickly built up a steady rhythm fucking her hard and jolting her whole body every time I slammed into her. Eleni was now tightly holding on to his shoulders.

"I love you baby." Kostas said to her as she was being pounded by me. "You made all my dreams come true. No one could make me happier. You are the one and only love of my life. I want to live with you until my days come to an end."

He slowly reached his pocket, took out and opened a small box; a diamond ring...

"Eleni, I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

She sighed with joy.

"Yes!" she cried without hesitation. "With all my heart..."

She leaned forward and hugged him. My cock popped out. Kostas kissed her face and pushed her back to the previous position.

"Let him finish, baby." He whispered.

I put my dick back in her pussy with a powerful thrust. Kostas held her hand in his hand and placed the ring on her finger with my cock still buried deep in her cunt. That was too much for me. I tightened my grip on her hips and increased the speed of pounding my cock into her slick pussy, as they were kissing passionately. Suddenly, my cock swelled, I thrust my cock deep into her pussy as far as I could, grunted and felt rope after rope of thick cum flood her pussy. I pulled her hips back towards me, forcing myself as far inside her as possible, I felt like I couldn't be deep enough inside her. I was washing her womb with my love nice. I held her there while my cock slowly softened and began to shrink from her hot wetness. I looked down and enjoyed the sight of her ass and my now limp cock covered in our mixed juices. I stepped away. My sister was still hungrily kissing her fiancé with my cum dripping out of her pussy.

"Congratulations!" I said.

12