Elevator

Story Info
Couple goes down, and then some.
1.1k words
3.9
29.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I don't do mornings," She said, looking across the table in the hotel lobby at Ren.

"Hey, don't blame me! It's your friend from out-of-town that is the reason we are down here. I'd have soon stayed in bed a little longer," he said, sticking out his tongue at her.

She brushed her hair gently with one hand, flipping him the finger as she did so. "OK, let me call her and motivate her ass." JJ rose slowly from the table, finishing off the last of her third cup of coffee, and walked over to the house phone in the lobby. Knowing he was following her movement with his eyes, she swayed her hips just a little extra for him. Arriving across the room to a phone on a table next to an armchair, she sat down gracefully, slowly crossing her long legs, enticing him from a distance as her short sundress rode up higher on her thighs. Smiling and nodding, the conversation took all of five minutes, and she slowly returned to the table.

"She's up and showered, so she said come up in a few minutes." JJ smiled.

"Works for me. We still planning to walk the Quarter?"

"Yeah, I think so. If you can manage to tear your eyes away from my boobs for a while," she giggled.

Blushing slightly, he looked out the window at the hustle-bustle out on the street as guests checked in and out. Taking the last swallow of his coffee, he stood and gathered the cups and plates from their Continental breakfast as JJ brushed her hair. They left the small lounge of the hotel which doubled as a breakfast area in the mornings and headed for the lobby elevators. Pressing the "up" button, he waited patiently, standing next to JJ so their shoulders were touching.

But Janet Julianne Garrison was not in the mood to be crowded this morning. Thrusting her hip away from him, she swung her hips and bumped Ren, sending him three steps over in the process. She smiled coyly at him and looked up to watch the numbers count down above the elevator.

"Message received, m'lady," he said, grinning. The elevator doors opened and he bade her enter with a bow and an elaborate gesture. She gave a mock-curtsey and sashayed through the door. He followed, staying a respectable distance behind.

The doors closed and the elevator began moving upwards to the fifth floor. When the car had passed the second floor, JJ pulled out the red STOP button on the control panel, and the car same to a smooth stop. Closing the gap between them, she extended her arms and wrapped them around his shoulders, pulling him to her and kissing him gently, first on the cheek, then lightly on the lips. Her tongue explored his lips softly, then entered his mouth and met his, where she began to feverishly kiss him and rub her hips into his crotch. He moaned softly as his hands ran up her back, then down, grabbing the bottom of her sundress and hiking it up to her waist.

Breaking the kiss, he ran his tongue back to her ear, blowing in it softly and barely nibbling on the lobe. Flicking her earlobe with his tongue, his hands ran under the back of her panties to cup her butt and give it solid squeeze. She gyrated her hips a bit as his hands ran up her back to her neck, massaging it gently, then hands running down the front of her sundress. His fingers found her nipples through the dress and drew them out further, hands occasionally pausing and cupping both breasts, then releasing and going back to the nipples. She was breathing audibly now as he lowered himself to his knees, hands leaving her breasts and hooking into her panties, pulling them straight down to her ankles.

Following his hands all the way to her ankles, his tongue started on the side of her left ankle, and slowly crept back up her calf, then outer thigh. Crossing over her hips and crotch, he ran his tongue down one inner thigh as he lightly scratched the other with his fingers. Tongue applying pressure on her thigh, he kissed and licked his way to her crotch, gently flicking her lips with his tongue.

Grabbing her butt in both hands, he suddenly slid his tongue in her pussy, probing deeply, then pulling back, flicking her clit and thrusting deep once again. She gasped, knees buckling, as he stopped a minute to ease her down to the floor of the elevator on her knees. Turning around, he lay down, positioning his head under in-between her legs. Reaching up, he grasped her hips on either side and eased her crotch down onto his face. Extending his tongue, he allowed it to penetrate her pussy slowly at first, then he pulled it back into his mouth and re-inserted it as deep as his initial thrust while she was standing.

JJ was gasping and breathing faster now, as she fell forward onto all fours. He continued to hold her hips and press them down into his face as his tongue worked its way in and out of her pussy, speeding up a bit with each thrust. With one hand pressing down on her butt, the other found her lips from behind and began to gently probe and finger her pussy as his tongue found her clit and began to flick…flick…flick…gently at first, then with more and more pressure as her gasps turned to moans. His single finger easily slid in, and he allowed a second to join it, moving in counterpoint with the flicks of his tongue on her clit. Fingers pulling out with each flick, re-entering as his tongue left her clit, he continued to work her in this manner for several minutes, feeling tension building in her thighs as her orgasm approached. Several more thrusts with fingers followed, then he reached his thumb around and pressed hard on her clit. His tongue joined in, and that sent her into a mind-numbing climax, she biting her lip to not draw attention to the rest of the world. She bucked her thighs up and down on his face, flooding it with her juices as she grabbed his legs with her fingers and shook from head to toe, writhing in orgasm.

She needed to lay there for several minutes, but also knew that this was not possible. Summoning her strength, she stood, reached to retrieve her panties, and pulled herself back together. Ren stood as she did this, shifting his pants around to do his best to conceal his erection. Once they were somewhat back to normal, she pushed the button and the elevator continued its trip upward. Upon arrival on the fifth floor, she smoothed over her sundress one more time, then exited the elevator, walking down the hallway to her friend's room.

"I thought you didn't do mornings," Ren quietly observed.

"Well, it's a lady's prerogative to change her mind," she smiled.